Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help with the Chakraborty URGENT!!!!!!

Izzythegawd666

I have a few questions here that need answers:
1- do I work on all the Chakras at once or separately ?
2- will I lose energy in one chakra if I just focus on one at a time ?
3- I tend to be sleepy when meditating, does that session still provide my chakras with energy ?
4- I can't properly visualize, feel, nor spin my chakras faster nor make them brighter, what am I doing wrong ?
5- If I don't feel my chakras open, after a certain amount of time, do I just move on to other openings, or stay on that chakra ?
6- What is the order in opening chakras ?
Thank you all for your help. Hail satan.

Lordbaphamet666 said:

1) When you empower, such as through spinning, breathing energy into, or vibrating mantras into chakras, you should empower them all daily. However, when you are opening, just focus on one or two at a time.

2) Sort of. You can give certain chakras specific focus if they are weak, but you shouldn't only focus on that chakra. Even just something simple for the other chakras is better than nothing at all.

3) Anything that hurts your focus will weaken the session a little, but if you are still trying, that is better than nothing. 75% focus is better than 0%. Also, don't expect every session to go perfectly either.

4) Probably nothing. You just have to keep practicing. Focus as best as you can, and do more void so you can focus better. Practice visualization exercises. Empower the third eye and 6th chakra, and practice looking through your astral vision. It is always easier to feel than to see, so practice feeling the mantras empowering the chakras, or practice feeling them spinning faster than normal.

5) Opening is an ongoing practice, and the prescribed opening exercises are actually an initial opening, not a total opening of the chakra. Subsequent empowerment is needed. With that in mind, you should do the recommended amount of sessions for the opening for each chakra, then move on (or something like 5 days when it doesn't list anything).

What is important is that you go back and empower the chakras after you did the openings. So if you have 3 chakras open, and are working on the 4th, you can at least go back and spin those 3. Also, even if the chakras aren't totally open, you can still clean them all.

6) Follow the order listed on the meditations page. Start from third eye, then work downwards to base, then go to the minor chakras from there.

----------------

One thing that I suggest for beginners who are struggling with these things is to do lots of yoga and pranayama. Neither of these is hard to do at all and will give you some real power, which will then make the direct chakra meditations much easier to do.

For example, do the Tibetan 5 Rites program during the morning, then hatha yoga pdf at night. Then try the alternate nostril breathing or breath of fire, for example.

Blitzkreig said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

1) When you empower, such as through spinning, breathing energy into, or vibrating mantras into chakras, you should empower them all daily. However, when you are opening, just focus on one or two at a time.

2) Sort of. You can give certain chakras specific focus if they are weak, but you shouldn't only focus on that chakra. Even just something simple for the other chakras is better than nothing at all.

3) Anything that hurts your focus will weaken the session a little, but if you are still trying, that is better than nothing. 75% focus is better than 0%. Also, don't expect every session to go perfectly either.

4) Probably nothing. You just have to keep practicing. Focus as best as you can, and do more void so you can focus better. Practice visualization exercises. Empower the third eye and 6th chakra, and practice looking through your astral vision. It is always easier to feel than to see, so practice feeling the mantras empowering the chakras, or practice feeling them spinning faster than normal.

5) Opening is an ongoing practice, and the prescribed opening exercises are actually an initial opening, not a total opening of the chakra. Subsequent empowerment is needed. With that in mind, you should do the recommended amount of sessions for the opening for each chakra, then move on (or something like 5 days when it doesn't list anything).

What is important is that you go back and empower the chakras after you did the openings. So if you have 3 chakras open, and are working on the 4th, you can at least go back and spin those 3. Also, even if the chakras aren't totally open, you can still clean them all.

6) Follow the order listed on the meditations page. Start from third eye, then work downwards to base, then go to the minor chakras from there.

----------------

One thing that I suggest for beginners who are struggling with these things is to do lots of yoga and pranayama. Neither of these is hard to do at all and will give you some real power, which will then make the direct chakra meditations much easier to do.

For example, do the Tibetan 5 Rites program during the morning, then hatha yoga pdf at night. Then try the alternate nostril breathing or breath of fire, for example.
Thank you so much. Sorry for the late reply.

Blitzkreig said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

----------------

Also, how will I know I successfully opened my chakra(s) in the initial stage ? And I usually do the opening for each chakra for about a week, is that ok ? Thank you you so much for your help. Hail satan.

Also, how will I know I successfully opened my chakra(s) in the initial stage ? And I usually do the opening for each chakra for about a week, is that ok ? Thank you you so much for your help. Hail satan.
[/quote]

Sometimes it isn't always clear but look for little signs. Perhaps you feel pressure there, or the body tissue in the area subtly reacts. Maybe it becomes easier to see or feel the chakras. Like I said, chakra opening is really just the first step in your journey, so it isn't something that comes with fireworks. What is more important is the daily empowerment that comes after.

One week of chakra opening is sufficient. At that point, move on to the next chakra, but rely on daily empowerment (spinning, breathing energy into, vibrating mantras onto) to maintain the health and functioning of the chakra.

I would also advise, especially for beginners, doing lots of deep cleaning. You can look at Lydia's Visuddhi cleaning, or you can chant Surya 9x on a chakra, then affirm it is completely cleaning it, and then imagining the chakra glowing as the energy "pressure washes" it.

You'd be surprised how much deep cleaning (meaning beyond just daily maintenance) will rapidly improve the function of the chakra. Every time I deep clean, I feel a noticeable boost in overall power.

Blitzkreig said:

Sometimes it isn't always clear but look for little signs. Perhaps you feel pressure there, or the body tissue in the area subtly reacts. Maybe it becomes easier to see or feel the chakras. Like I said, chakra opening is really just the first step in your journey, so it isn't something that comes with fireworks. What is more important is the daily empowerment that comes after.

One week of chakra opening is sufficient. At that point, move on to the next chakra, but rely on daily empowerment (spinning, breathing energy into, vibrating mantras onto) to maintain the health and functioning of the chakra.

I would also advise, especially for beginners, doing lots of deep cleaning. You can look at Lydia's Visuddhi cleaning, or you can chant Surya 9x on a chakra, then affirm it is completely cleaning it, and then imagining the chakra glowing as the energy "pressure washes" it.

You'd be surprised how much deep cleaning (meaning beyond just daily maintenance) will rapidly improve the function of the chakra. Every time I deep clean, I feel a noticeable boost in overall power.
[/quote] Thanks Blitzkreig. Your help was much needed and appreciated.

Blitzkreig said:

[/quote]
Don't mean to be a bother but I have a few more questions: 1- I spin my chakras for a count of 10, is that ok ?
2- i do the beginners meditation and foundation meditation for 5 rounds, should I increase the rounds, then change it some time later or change it whenever ?
3- I' m obese and yoga is rather difficult, i do 4 poses(mountain pose,chair pose,cobbler pose,fire log pose(some are modified)) for 2 breathes each. My question is what are the hatha yoga poses, breathing techniques I should be doing and when and how to do and switch up the sessions ?
Thank you and sorry for the bombardment of questions. Hail satan.

Lordbaphamet666 said:
Don't mean to be a bother but I have a few more questions: 1- I spin my chakras for a count of 10, is that ok ?
2- i do the beginners meditation and foundation meditation for 5 rounds, should I increase the rounds, then change it some time later or change it whenever ?
3- I' m obese and yoga is rather difficult, i do 4 poses(mountain pose,chair pose,cobbler pose,fire log pose(some are modified)) for 2 breathes each. My question is what are the hatha yoga poses, breathing techniques I should be doing and when and how to do and switch up the sessions ?

1- Yes. Whatever you can do without burning yourself out. You can also try energy breathing. Feel or inhale energy into the chakra as it spins, if you can.

2- This is ok. You can increase the rounds. The skills created with these exercises will be practiced with other meditations as well, so you can move on eventually, and when you feel ready.

3- Basically you should do the poses you can do and that does not cause pain. Something is better than nothing.

Obesity can be treated relatively easily, once you learn what to do about it. You need to look at holistic approachs. The main idea here is that obesity is the result of lack of yang energy, resulting in a buildup of unhealthy fat in the body. There can be many factors involved here.

I would highly suggest reading through the threads where I already discussed this with Shadowcat:

Mainly: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=273569#p273569

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=284808#p284808

Blitzkreig said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

1- Yes. Whatever you can do without burning yourself out. You can also try energy breathing. Feel or inhale energy into the chakra as it spins, if you can.

2- This is ok. You can increase the rounds. The skills created with these exercises will be practiced with other meditations as well, so you can move on eventually, and when you feel ready.

3- Basically you should do the poses you can do and that does not cause pain. Something is better than nothing.

Obesity can be treated relatively easily, once you learn what to do about it. You need to look at holistic approachs. The main idea here is that obesity is the result of lack of yang energy, resulting in a buildup of unhealthy fat in the body. There can be many factors involved here.

I would highly suggest reading through the threads where I already discussed this with Shadowcat:

Mainly: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=273569#p273569

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=284808#p284808
Once again super sorry for the late reply. Thank you Blitzkreig. Much appreciated.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back