Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

MSNBC guest calls for drone strikes on those opposed to vaccine/mask policies

HailVictory88

Frank Schaeffer, a recent guest on MSNBC, deemed those who are opposed to coronavirus vaccines or vaccine mandates “bioterrorists,” and suggested they should be “treated as such.”

“Anti-vaccine and anti-mask anti-science conspiracy theory-spreading leading activists are bio terrorists. Period,” the author of Why I Am an Atheist Who Believes in God said.

“They should be treated as such. Drone strikes on selected worst offender pod-casters anyone?” he asked

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/10/msnbc-guest-calls-drone-strikes-americans-opposed-vaccine-mandates/

The rest of the article is just Breitbart conservative stuff that isn't super relevant (Breitbart is super Zionist too) but this part is relevant.

Lol he’s author of a book called why I’m an atheist who believes in god. Nuff said why this guys totally whacked and who cares what he has to say. Typical extreme leftist. Let’s just kill anyone who doesn’t agree with us. It’s a farce that anyone would pressure someone to take an experimental drug and get angry and threaten that person if they don’t. It’s not a cure. People still get sick with covid when they get the vaccine. They still die. They still spread it. It’s one thing if this wasn’t happening and the vaccine was effective, but it’s not. It calls into question the intelligence of many out there. Now we have National mandates happening in the workforce here in America. Which is against the constitution. What really sucks about the situation in America right now is when someone abuses their power, like Biden is right now, if they’re ever appealed in court, their buddies can just dismiss the case and nothing happens. Remember the voter fraud cases during the election. They were all dismissed without any review of the evidence.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back