Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cavity In my Sons Teeth?

SeerOfSS

His dentist says he has cavity and one that needs a filling.

I have found info and articles about it and for filling it needs to be organic or such.

I rather he not get any though not sure what else to do.

Cut out everything sweet but raw honey. Have him drink raw milk.

Cavities will keep coming unless you change his diet. Unfortunately, people today got to the dentist like it's a normal thing. It's not. 99% of dental issues are due to poor nutrition. However, good nutrition can reverse most of them. Cavities develop from inside the tooth. Hence, when the crap is stopped and good nutrition starts coming in, the tooth will heal itself.

If you must resort to fillings though, just make sure they're not amalgam (mercury). It's no longer used, but who knows.

Inflorescentia said:

Cavities will keep coming unless you change his diet. Unfortunately, people today got to the dentist like it's a normal thing. It's not. 99% of dental issues are due to poor nutrition. However, good nutrition can reverse most of them. Cavities develop from inside the tooth. Hence, when the crap is stopped and good nutrition starts coming in, the tooth will heal itself.

If you must resort to fillings though, just make sure they're not amalgam (mercury). It's no longer used, but who knows.

They fill cavities with plastic nowadays, at least here in Germany.

Cavities can be fully avoided just by cleaning your teeth, lol.
Brush your teeth, and before going to bed clean each tooth with dental floss.

And once a week I am cleaning my mouth completely with a special paste, which cleans your teeth completely.

Also I like to visit the dentist at least once a year just so they clean my mouth.
You go to the dentist, to prevent any major cavity to form.

But mostly, clean teeth are healthy teeth.

Going to the dentist is normal, and preventive, and no, not 99% of dental issues can be handled by nutrition...

Be also sure to get a second and third opinion. Often dentists lie and 'treat' 'cavities' like cavities, when they are actually just black stains that would go away with an in-depth hygiene treatment, costing you less money.

Also, speaking about teeth, when he will be older they're gonna want to take away his wisdom teeth, unless they have proof that they're gonna have a negative impact, don't let them take it away. Nature doesn't mess us up to the point we need to remove teeth that naturally occurr in everybody.

They often fill cavities now with a plastic that is soft and malleable, then it turns very hard when they shine uv light on it. This is very safe.

Stormblood said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
They often fill cavities now with a plastic that is soft and malleable, then it turns very hard when they shine uv light on it. This is very safe.

How is having plastic in your mouth safe? Plastic is petrol, which is toxic to humans.

Safe compared to having mercury in your mouth. Or safe compared to having a rotten tooth. It is a type of plastic that is not degraded by saliva, and it is very hard so it is not damaged by chewing. I don't think it is leaching out any chemicals.

Yeah, agreed.
You pay around 120€ here in Germany for this tho.

Aquarius said:
Also, speaking about teeth, when he will be older they're gonna want to take away his wisdom teeth, unless they have proof that they're gonna have a negative impact, don't let them take it away. Nature doesn't mess us up to the point we need to remove teeth that naturally occurr in everybody.

„naturally“ aham,
Are you talking about our naturally artificially accelerated evolution or something?

Well you don’t need wisdom teeth, you also don’t need your appendix, and also don‘t need your tonsils.

Did I forget anything? :p

Aquarius said:

Wisdom teeth, and other teeth, become crooked due to an underdeveloped palate. This occurs due to eating soft foods as a toddler and not developing proper tongue placement. This is basically what mewing refers to, and addresses, if you have heard of that.

This is similar to endmyopia.org and the truth about eyesight. It has all been jewed. Of course, it is not normal for 80% of the population to have fucked teeth and fucked vision., but that is what they pretend to be true. In a similar manner, allopathic medicine thinks it is normal for everyone to be hampered by 5 different chronic issues, of which no cure is avaiable.

Blitzkreig said:
Aquarius said:

Wisdom teeth, and other teeth, become crooked due to an underdeveloped palate. This occurs due to eating soft foods as a toddler and not developing proper tongue placement. This is basically what mewing refers to, and addresses, if you have heard of that.

This is similar to endmyopia.org and the truth about eyesight. It has all been jewed. Of course, it is not normal for 80% of the population to have fucked teeth and fucked vision., but that is what they pretend to be true. In a similar manner, allopathic medicine thinks it is normal for everyone to be hampered by 5 different chronic issues, of which no cure is avaiable.
Very interesting, that makes a lot of sense. Thank you.

Inflorescentia said:

I upvote Inflorescentia post.

Based on my experience and understanding tooth decay or cavities are directly related to toxicity and poor nutrition. When the brain detoxifies heavy metals acquired through diet, vaccines, water, etc. It leaches organic minerals from the body to neutralize it and discard as white patches on the tongue and plague on teeth. The bacteria in the mouth plays a janitorial role thus breaking down plaque to get rid of it from the body. Dentists don't address the reason why the cavities were there in the first place.

It'll start off as one filling, then regular visits, couple more fillings down the line, at one point the filling is infected it is painful, root canal, ultimately crown placements. If you observe dug-up skeletons of most animals, some teeth still remain after years and years of decay.

If the child is not in pain and discomfort, I suggest you hold it off. Get off fluoride toothpaste. Raw dairy is best. Look up Weston A price, he observed ancient tribes untouched by western diet had zero tooth decay and had well-developed teeth.

SeerOfSS said:

I have found info and articles about it and for filling it needs to be organic or such.

Ignore the dentist. These guys now a day aren't trained properly. Go to Weston A Price Foundation. It is based off the work a real dentist from the 1930's. The guy traveled the world and studied non western cultures to figure out how they were all so healthy. He studied the teeth of both the living and the dead and found out remarkable things. Also the whole eating soft food making a soft palet comment isn't the case. The whole thing starts off in the womb and what you nurished him with. Also even if they use a plastic filling it could have stuff in it just as harmful as mercury like BPA or BPS and both chemicals are linked to hormon issues. Such as lower sperm count and female issues. You don't want to end up causing your son to be infertile.
This cavity can be reversed and it will benifit your whole family. Please please please for the love of Satan check out the site. You don't need to have his teeth filled just follow the site. The sites founder is a wonderful woman named Sally Fallon Morel and she has written several great books on returning to proper health thru diet.

Here is the link to the site itself. https://www.westonaprice.org/
I urge anyone and everyone to look thru the site it has a ton of free info and is worth the look.
Please check it out.

Hail Father Satan

Stop letting him gulp down sugary juices and sodas all the time. I only drank water and still do while inconsistently caring for my teeth and I have never had a cavity.

Inflorescentia said:

Thank you, will try to work the diet.
Need to get his mother in the play to make it work. Though will see.

Yeah as for the filling in very against that unless its proper material with no effects.

Will see, sense this doctor he goes to has only 2 different filling. One is metal the other i do not know yet.

DarkSwan said:
Inflorescentia said:

And once a week I am cleaning my mouth completely with a special paste, which cleans your teeth completely.

Also I like to visit the dentist at least once a year just so they clean my mouth.

Going to the dentist is normal, and preventive, and no, not 99% of dental issues can be handled by nutrition...

Wow really, I didnt hear that yet.
I guess they found another way to use the plastic and recycle it in to the mouths. Interesting.

Yep he does that brush and floss though I never cared to see doctors and dentists especially sense they are pawns. Finding one that actually helps is damn hard around here.

Stormblood said:
Be also sure to get a second and third opinion. Often dentists lie and 'treat' 'cavities' like cavities, when they are actually just black stains that would go away with an in-depth hygiene treatment, costing you less money.

Based on how this are here not sure if I can.
Many are in the profit side more then anything else.

Though will keep that in mind thanks.

Aquarius said:

Interesting thing about that is, I saw a image on IG speak about that.

As you say that it reminds me of circumcision.

Stormblood said:

How is having plastic in your mouth safe? Plastic is petrol, which is toxic to humans.

Safe compared to having mercury in your mouth. Or safe compared to having a rotten tooth. It is a type of plastic that is not degraded by saliva, and it is very hard so it is not damaged by chewing. I don't think it is leaching out any chemicals.

Mm... Again another way to recycle in to the body. Sense much of plastic that is made can not be recycled either.

None the least that is still new to me also, didnt hear about it yet so need to do research on it.

Though safe yeah like Stormblood said how it is safe...mm

Though thanks for the info :)

DarkSwan said:
Aquarius said:

„naturally“ aham,
Are you talking about our naturally artificially accelerated evolution or something?

Well you don’t need wisdom teeth, you also don’t need your appendix, and also don‘t need your tonsils.

Did I forget anything? :p

Well 1 kidney and or 1 lung. Other wise think that sums it up.

Oh gal bladder too if recall right.

Mm..
All important things foe cleaning the body..

Blitzkreig said:
Aquarius said:

New info again for me, thanks.

Need to start paying attention on that. Though I think hes okay around that part. Though one of his tooth is crooked upper jaw second tooth from middle to the left. Only one so far.

Yeah sounds about right and sad. Want to check that web out too. Thanks for that :)

Liberate4free666 said:
Inflorescentia said:

I upvote Inflorescentia post.

Based on my experience and understanding tooth decay or cavities are directly related to toxicity and poor nutrition. When the brain detoxifies heavy metals acquired through diet, vaccines, water, etc. It leaches organic minerals from the body to neutralize it and discard as white patches on the tongue and plague on teeth. The bacteria in the mouth plays a janitorial role thus breaking down plaque to get rid of it from the body. Dentists don't address the reason why the cavities were there in the first place.

It'll start off as one filling, then regular visits, couple more fillings down the line, at one point the filling is infected it is painful, root canal, ultimately crown placements. If you observe dug-up skeletons of most animals, some teeth still remain after years and years of decay.

If the child is not in pain and discomfort, I suggest you hold it off. Get off fluoride toothpaste. Raw dairy is best. Look up Weston A price, he observed ancient tribes untouched by western diet had zero tooth decay and had well-developed teeth.

a reason I do not like doctors much :(
What a headache it is.

Was just on that web and read one article about it. Vitamin A and raw milk and raw veggie for chewing
Think that sums that article.

Thank you and yep my ex going threw a lot of that with tooth being pulled and issues there with it.

Enki4ever said:
SeerOfSS said:

Ignore the dentist. These guys now a day aren't trained properly. Go to Weston A Price Foundation. It is based off the work a real dentist from the 1930's. The guy traveled the world and studied non western cultures to figure out how they were all so healthy. He studied the teeth of both the living and the dead and found out remarkable things. Also the whole eating soft food making a soft palet comment isn't the case. The whole thing starts off in the womb and what you nurished him with. Also even if they use a plastic filling it could have stuff in it just as harmful as mercury like BPA or BPS and both chemicals are linked to hormon issues. Such as lower sperm count and female issues. You don't want to end up causing your son to be infertile.
This cavity can be reversed and it will benifit your whole family. Please please please for the love of Satan check out the site. You don't need to have his teeth filled just follow the site. The sites founder is a wonderful woman named Sally Fallon Morel and she has written several great books on returning to proper health thru diet.

I urge anyone and everyone to look thru the site it has a ton of free info and is worth the look.
Please check it out.

Hail Father Satan

Just did thank you for the web.

And that is something else to think about with plastic again.
May be alternative now till you have issues and then later on insurance plays with it and such.

Will see.

Again thanks.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Stop letting him gulp down sugary juices and sodas all the time. I only drank water and still do while inconsistently caring for my teeth and I have never had a cavity.

He doesn't.
Well at least with me.
And no fluoride. About 90 to 99 percent if home cooked sweet with food and all proper natural/organic ingredients of course there will be a few times it doesnt work like that to to factors :)

SeerOfSS said:
DarkSwan said:
Inflorescentia said:

I guess they found another way to use the plastic and recycle it in to the mouths. Interesting.

Yep he does that brush and floss though I never cared to see doctors and dentists especially sense they are pawns. Finding one that actually helps is damn hard around here.

They can even „see“ areas where cavities will form if not treated.

With treated I mean, you have to clean those areas each and every day for ever. And then they will heal.

Out of your behaviour, you clean some areas sloppy, either with the brush or because you don’t use floss.

Those areas will look lighter, like white dots. Thise white dots form because bacteria eat the remains of your meals and release some acid there. This acid weakens the teeth, and those lighter dots get fragile, and after a long a time, cavities will form.

If you have those white dots, but start cleaning them each and every day, they will heal fully.

Yeap because you don’t give the bacteria in your mouth anything to eat, you monster :p

Agreed sugary drinks even juices are bad for the teeth.

How does your meditations go btw?
I heard you wanted to work on that.

DarkSwan said:

Yeap because you don’t give the bacteria in your mouth anything to eat, you monster :p

Why are you replying with two different accounts? :lol:

Blitzkreig said:
Aquarius said:

I agree and also think it is also a lack of Vitamin K in their adolescent diet which promotes jaw growth.

I have had 6-8 cavities in my life and I all got them filled by my greek neighbor who is a dentist. I trust him not to screw me, although he has been indoctrinated into (((mainstream medical establishment))) dentistry. For example he thinks fluoride is good for you......I think he used a malleable porcelain/plastic filling for all of my teeth... 99% of my cavities were due to lack of flossing...now I floss after I brush with a Waterpik and haven't had any cavities since. Also learned that if you drink Apple Cider Vinegar it can degrade your tooth enamel so i stopped taking that regularly, i might consider taking a diluted version of it in the future....

To the OP,

Holistic dentists are a possible option, but they could have major problems of their own when it comes to quality of treatment. I have heard a lot of horror stories from my friend who uses that type of dentist..... Nevertheless rotting teeth is very very bad for you and leaves you open to deadly infection. If you leave the tooth untreated it could get worse and you'd have to do a root canal potentially. Trust me, the 2 minutes of brushing and flossing everyday is much much much better than being subjected to the torture of getting a filled cavity or a root canal. Don't learn the hard way like me

Aquarius said:
DarkSwan said:

Because only using one account got boring after a while for me, my inner Gemini tells me to switch it up a bit :lol:

NinRick said:
Aquarius said:
DarkSwan said:

Because only using one account got boring after a while for me, my inner Gemini tells me to switch it up a bit :lol:
Let's pretend I understand :lol:

NinRick said:
I like your NinRick account much better. That way I know you are a friend, and I do not have to try to think "Which person was this?"

Enki4ever said:

Please check it out.

Hail Father Satan

Inflorescentia said:

Aquarius said:

SeerOfSS said:
What a headache it is.

Was just on that web and read one article about it. Vitamin A and raw milk and raw veggie for chewing

Thank you and yep my ex going threw a lot of that with tooth being pulled and issues there with it.

I want to add a few on this topic.

SouthernwhiteGentile, some people are born with a disposition to get cavities earlier. They can try their damn hardest at eating healthy and still get cavities. They can floss, brush their teeth every single day with the utmost care and attention and still get cavities.

Inflorentia - A dentist told me that they see it happening more often nowadays that a cavity shows up as a little hole on the outside, but with an Xray it shows up as a big dark spot on the inside. This is probably what you are referring too.
There are also holes that go from the outside in, unfortunately. Teeth do not heal easily. It can take a very long time for them to heal properly.

Enki4Ever - Thank you for posting the link. I've seen it before and sort of dismissed it. I came to the realisation that the issues that I have are due to malnutrition. There was a time that I wasn't working or doing much in a day so I ate only 2 times a day. And it usually was just bread butter and cheese/meat/jam or something like that for one meal and potatoes, cooked veggies (frozen veggies usually) and a piece of meat for the other.
That is NOT a healthy combo. I need more veggies. Properly cooked and grown veggies.
I've had to buy extra veggies and fruit myself.

SeerOfSS - I might get to read about that more too tbh, and give that a shot.

Aquarius - I agree, unless there is a severe issue with them (they wanted ALL mine removed too, which resulted in damaging a nerve on one side, and for this reason I didn't get the tooth on the opposite side pulled), like developing cavities, due to being unable to clean them properly (mine were sligtly warped to the side and food would get stuck between them and my cheek, which is what probably caused the cavities in the first place) and they also said 'no we don't want to fill em we can't reach it'. In the meantime I was stuck with them having holes all the way to the inside to the teeth and they basicly looked like emmentaler cheese when they finally took them out (I didn't want to get rid of them). Sheesh.

I don't get why they wouldn't just have put a brace on them to pull them back in the proper position, it'd have saved half of the problem probably.

NinRick said:
SeerOfSS said:
DarkSwan said:

With treated I mean, you have to clean those areas each and every day for ever. And then they will heal.

Out of your behaviour, you clean some areas sloppy, either with the brush or because you don’t use floss.

Those areas will look lighter, like white dots. Thise white dots form because bacteria eat the remains of your meals and release some acid there. This acid weakens the teeth, and those lighter dots get fragile, and after a long a time, cavities will form.

If you have those white dots, but start cleaning them each and every day, they will heal fully.

Thanks for the details. Never saw it or payed any attention to it. Will look at this mouth later on again and see a little more clearly.

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:
Blitzkreig said:
Aquarius said:

I agree and also think it is also a lack of Vitamin K in their adolescent diet which promotes jaw growth.

I have had 6-8 cavities in my life and I all got them filled by my greek neighbor who is a dentist. I trust him not to screw me, although he has been indoctrinated into (((mainstream medical establishment))) dentistry. For example he thinks fluoride is good for you......I think he used a malleable porcelain/plastic filling for all of my teeth... 99% of my cavities were due to lack of flossing...now I floss after I brush with a Waterpik and haven't had any cavities since. Also learned that if you drink Apple Cider Vinegar it can degrade your tooth enamel so i stopped taking that regularly, i might consider taking a diluted version of it in the future....

To the OP,

Holistic dentists are a possible option, but they could have major problems of their own when it comes to quality of treatment. I have heard a lot of horror stories from my friend who uses that type of dentist..... Nevertheless rotting teeth is very very bad for you and leaves you open to deadly infection. If you leave the tooth untreated it could get worse and you'd have to do a root canal potentially. Trust me, the 2 minutes of brushing and flossing everyday is much much much better than being subjected to the torture of getting a filled cavity or a root canal. Don't learn the hard way like me

Im not really liking that plastic though. Though i guess will see.
When you floss your teeth with the water pike do you put anything in there with it or no?

Not even sure I be able to find a holistic dentist at where I live.

Yeah trying to focus on that and trying to make sure nothing extra bad happens in the long run either.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Enki4ever said:

Please check it out.

Hail Father Satan

Inflorescentia said:

Aquarius said:

SeerOfSS said:
What a headache it is.

Was just on that web and read one article abeither.Vitamin A and raw milk and raw veggie for chewing

I want to add a few on this topic.

SouthernwhiteGentile, some people are born with a disposition to get cavities earlier. They can try their damn hardest at eating healthy and still get cavities. They can floss, brush their teeth every single day with the utmost care and attention and still get cavities.

Inflorentia - A dentist told me that they see it happening more often nowadays that a cavity shows up as a little hole on the outside, but with an Xray it shows up as a big dark spot on the inside. This is probably what you are referring too.
There are also holes that go from the outside in, unfortunately. Teeth do not heal easily. It can take a very long time for them to heal properly.

Enki4Ever - Thank you for posting the link. I've seen it before and sort of dismissed it. I came to the realisation that the issues that I have are due to malnutrition. There was a time that I wasn't working or doing much in a day so I ate only 2 times a day. And it usually was just bread butter and cheese/meat/jam or something like that for one meal and potatoes, cooked veggies (frozen veggies usually) and a piece of meat for the other.
That is NOT a healthy combo. I need more veggies. Properly cooked and grown veggies.
I've had to buy extra veggies and fruit myself.

SeerOfSS - I might get to read about that more too tbh, and give that a shot.

Aquarius - I agree, unless there is a severe issue with them (they wanted ALL mine removed too, which resulted in damaging a nerve on one side, and for this reason I didn't get the tooth on the opposite side pulled), like developing cavities, due to being unable to clean them properly (mine were sligtly warped to the side and food would get stuck between them and my cheek, which is what probably caused the cavities in the first place) and they also said 'no we don't want to fill em we can't reach it'. In the meantime I was stuck with them having holes all the way to the inside to the teeth and they basicly looked like emmentaler cheese when they finally took them out (I didn't want to get rid of them). Sheesh.

I don't get why they wouldn't just have put a brace on them to pull them back in the proper position, it'd have saved half of the problem probably.

It is hereditary...? Wonder if that comes from past lives also?

With a little hole like that it reminds me of fruits when a warm makes its way to the center to eat it all. One of my cucumbers had a warm entrees in and out but inside eating.

Let me know if you find out anything else, thanks.

My brother had his wisdom teeth removed. If recall he said he was in pain with it as was coming out.

Mm.. Wonder if maybe not enough room on the line so even putting brace it would have effect the jaw...

SeerOfSS said:
CrossRoadsPedestrian said:
Blitzkreig said:

To the OP,

Im not really liking that plastic though. Though i guess will see.
When you floss your teeth with the water pike do you put anything in there with it or no?

Not even sure I be able to find a holistic dentist at where I live.

Yeah trying to focus on that and trying to make sure nothing extra bad happens in the long run either.

The waterpik flosser gets rid of food particles well but not natural plaque buildup so I use a regular flosser 1x a week to supplement it, no flavor floss

NinRick said:
SeerOfSS said:
DarkSwan said:

Finally looked at my sons teeth last night. I saw the white spots you speak about now. On one of his teeth where cavite is growing he has them white spots.

Not something I remember or thought about before.
Thanks.
Just not sure how to reverse it now especially when there is cavite already growing on it.

SeerOfSS said:
NinRick said:
SeerOfSS said:

Finally looked at my sons teeth last night. I saw the white spots you speak about now. On one of his teeth where cavite is growing he has them white spots.

Not something I remember or thought about before.
Thanks.
Just not sure how to reverse it now especially when there is cavite already growing on it.

Other people in this thread said that you can restore a cavity, I do not believe in that.

If a forming cavity (white spots) is being treated with the right oral hygiene, the tooth can heal itself, remineralise and those fragile areas (white spots) will heal and disappear. Your tooth is healthy again, and there is no threat of a cavity forming.

If you don’t treat a cavity in an early stage, and a cavity is already formed, the body won’t be able to heal the tooth itself, in that case to treat it you need a filling

If you clean the cavity tho, it won’t get worse, altho this area is very sensitive, fragile and it will hurt a bit when you brush over it, also it is harder to clean and your son won’t brush over it as much as it is sensitive.

So, in my opinion, if you have a cavity you need a filling. There are modern methods nowadays, that are just amazing. They use special plastic fillings, and a method to attach it on your teeth, so it is very firmly attached to your tooth.
Oh and also, if you pick a good dentist, nobody will even be able to „see“ the filling, because it looks like the teeth around.

Ppl said that „plastic fillings“ are bad, no they are not bad, not at all.
Okay you have a tiny bit of plastic in your mouth, but you won’t swallow it.
If you drink from plastic bottles, chew or bite on a pen/pencil, eat with plastic fork or even brush your teeth with a plastic brush, you swallow MORE plastic (micro amounts) that you will EVER swallow from a filling.
And nobody says toothbrushes or pens are evil, do they?
Also, soft plastic is harmful (bottles, toothbrushes, foil, etc), hard plastic not so (your filling).
So there is NO valid reason to be against fillings.

The only reason would be if your teeth could heal a cavity, which is not the case tho.

(You can ask the ppl above about how to heal cavities, altho I won’t trust them.)

Prevent cavities with the right oral hygiene.
Brush your teeth At least 2 times a day, for at least 3 minutes, front, top and behind the teeth.

Use at least 1 time a day (before going to sleep) dental floss, for each tooth.

And avoid excess amount of sugary drinks (as the sugary liquid gets EVERYWHERE even on areas which are super hard to clean)

Oh and also change your toothbrush regularly, at least when the hair of the brush are starting to „look“ sideways

SeerOfSS said:

Oh heck and a dude in the above advised you to see a dentist who uses technology from 1930, DON‘T LISTEN TO HIM.

Modern technology is THE BEST available today!!

Just make sure you get a good dentist and also not a jew, but when you look at the dentist you should be able to figure out if he is a jew or not.

Also I like paying more for a dentist and choose a good one, you can also look up into google reviews, and read experience of other patients who went there, also search for something else than google reviews to have multiple sources of information (always do that when you visit a new doctor btw)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back