Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Mercury and Venus

Zeno

Can somebody explain something to me about why in the site mercury is stated to govern the 5th chakra and Venus the center one, but in the forums i've found many people saying that its the opposite?

If you can, would you please tell me the respective connection with mercury and Venus have in the physical body? Because i guess in the site they're wrong too if the governed chakra is the opposite

Thank you! Hail Satan!

Zeno said:
Can somebody explain something to me about why in the site mercury is stated to govern the 5th chakra and Venus the center one, but in the forums i've found many people saying that its the opposite?

If you can, would you please tell me the respective connection with mercury and Venus have in the physical body? Because i guess in the site they're wrong too if the governed chakra is the opposite

Thank you! Hail Satan!
Can you please also tell me what square i should do if i want to be more social and talkative? Because i'm already doing workings with the Sun energy in order to be more confident and brave in social relationship but i think a complemenatry work is needed in order to get the right influence from Mars and also like i said from Venus or Mercury.

You will have noticed some pages display different information about those two chakra. The updated information is that Mercury rules the middle chakra and Venus rules the throat. There are a few reasons for this.

:arrow: Mercury rules communication and is the messenger of the Gods in mythology. This is similar to the function of the middle chakra that rules communication between the upper and lower chakra.
:arrow: Venus rules self-expression which is ruled by the throat chakra.
:arrow: Venus rules the thyroid, parathyroid gland and throat. Again also ruled by the throat chakra
:arrow: Mars and Venus are a couple in mythology. Mars and Mercury certainly aren't.

The website is undergoing a huge update that will remove conflicting information.

Regarding the square, you shouldn't do any at this stage. You're clearly a beginner. Squares are intermediate and, in order to work properly, they need your chakra to be open and a permanent flow of energy to be established.

Try using aura magick instead. Appropriate colours are green (probably the best in your case), orange and yellow. Pick one colour and work with it. Don't try too many colours at once when you are beginner, or you'll just dilute the energies because you're most likely unable to handle them.

You can also do a chakra-related working, by vibrating the mantra of a chakra inside that chakra, and then programming the energies to achieve your goal. You can work both on your throat and middle chakra for this.

:arrow: 1. Breathe colourful energy into the specific chakra with the inhale;
:arrow: 2. Hold for as long as COMFORTABLE;
:arrow: 3. Vibrate the specific mantra on the exhale;
:arrow: 4. Repeat a few times, without overexerting yourself.

Do not get offended for me calling you a beginner. It's just a statement of fact, not meant in a demeaning way. Anyone past beginner level understands the answers to your original questions through direct spiritual experience.

Zeno said:
Can you please also tell me what square i should do if i want to be more social and talkative? Because i'm already doing workings with the Sun energy in order to be more confident and brave in social relationship but i think a complemenatry work is needed in order to get the right influence from Mars and also like i said from Venus or Mercury.

If your goal is for successful communication, then the Sun rules the confidence component of that. Mars is similar to the Sun since they are both fire. Before doing anything with Mars, I would do something more air-related, such as Venus (Libra) or Mercury (Gemini).

Libra is more like an earthy-air, since Venus is also related to Taurus. Gemini is a mutable air: very quick, witty, fast-thinking, and so forth. So Libra would promote more for harmony and grace, whereas Gemini is about talking someone's ear off (figuratively, of course).

You don't need to do Squares necessarily for the same effect. You should look into equivalent Sanskrit or Runic mantras. Additionally, there are no good times for a Venus or Mercury square anytime soon, anyway.

For runes, I would use firstly Ansuz. Ehwaz can be used for allowing you to generate harmonious interactions, but Ansuz is the clear rune for communication. Then, start this on a date with a waxing moon, on one of the air signs, and as close to the full moon as possible.

Zeno said:
Zeno said:

Thank you! Hail Satan!

Beteleuse and Alpheratz star energy with affirmations may be more helpful with this.

ALPHERATZ - [Sirrah] [14 Degrees Aries]
Freedom, love of movement, speed, intellectual and can indicate riches and honors. The personality often has strong motivation, willfulness and the ability to take action. Those with this placement often come before the public and are popular with the masses. There is a considerate and harmonious nature, which is good for relationships.

BETELGEUSE - [28 degrees of Gemini]
This is one of the most fortunate of fixed stars and is frequently prominent in the charts of those who have had major success in life . Betelgeuse brings wealth, honors, fame and fortune.

slyscorpion said:
Zeno said:
Zeno said:

Thank you! Hail Satan!

Beteleuse and Alpheratz star energy with affirmations may be more helpful with this.

ALPHERATZ - [Sirrah] [14 Degrees Aries]
Freedom, love of movement, speed, intellectual and can indicate riches and honors. The personality often has strong motivation, willfulness and the ability to take action. Those with this placement often come before the public and are popular with the masses. There is a considerate and harmonious nature, which is good for relationships.

BETELGEUSE - [28 degrees of Gemini]
This is one of the most fortunate of fixed stars and is frequently prominent in the charts of those who have had major success in life . Betelgeuse brings wealth, honors, fame and fortune.

Let me explain better why I posted this I used Betelgeuse energy in 2011 I used to have a lot of social anxiety and problems talking to people I would mostly be alone. I don't remember the affirmation but this worked even after the first couple times to make it better plus it seemed to me people were nicer to me.

I tried Mercury square in Gemini for the same thing but it only worked a little towards the middle and didn't solve it long term. I am much better with this and have been still don't want to talk to a lot of people cause of the way the world is but at least I can and i am not so fearful. I enjoy social interaction more.

Alpheratz feels even more helpful for this. Did not use that back then for this but have invoked this star a few times I like it.

slyscorpion said:
Let me explain better why I posted this I used Betelgeuse energy in 2011 I used to have a lot of social anxiety and problems talking to people I would mostly be alone. I don't remember the affirmation but this worked even after the first couple times to make it better plus it seemed to me people were nicer to me.

I tried Mercury square in Gemini for the same thing but it only worked a little towards the middle and didn't solve it long term. I am much better with this and have been still don't want to talk to a lot of people cause of the way the world is but at least I can and i am not so fearful. I enjoy social interaction more.

Alpheratz feels even more helpful for this. Did not use that back then for this but have invoked this star a few times I like it.

Reading this, it seems like you needed more fire than air, which Betelgeuse seems to have. Of course, I am not totally aware of your soul's energy, but as far as anxiety goes, usually, fire works better.

For example, I know people with high air and water and they only talk a lot when comfortable. So if it is anxiety, not speaking ability, that is limiting the social interaction, then confidence from fire seems to work better.

A quick question, is it suitable to vibrate the name of these planets, or do you just breathe their energy in? Their full vibrations are hard to find, but I also feel like vibrating an equivalent amount of energy is much easier than breathing it in.
Thanks.

Blitzkreig said:
slyscorpion said:

Reading this, it seems like you needed more fire than air, which Betelgeuse seems to have. Of course, I am not totally aware of your soul's energy, but as far as anxiety goes, usually, fire works better.

For example, I know people with high air and water and they only talk a lot when comfortable. So if it is anxiety, not speaking ability, that is limiting the social interaction, then confidence from fire seems to work better.

A quick question, is it suitable to vibrate the name of these planets, or do you just breathe their energy in? Their full vibrations are hard to find, but I also feel like vibrating an equivalent amount of energy is much easier than breathing it in.
Thanks.

If vibrating helps you focus more on it then yeah. But its better to use the sanskrit mantra if known. There are always several variations of it. Many not listed on the JOS site these invoke different properties in the planet some may be negative so best to be Careful with this.

You can get a picture of the planet or star your trying to invoke (I would not do this with planets in other solar systems or random stars not listed or things your not sure of though) and breathe in the energy from it fill your body with it feel it etc.

Only do it in chakras when your familiar with it.

Stormblood said:
You will have noticed some pages display different information about those two chakra. The updated information is that Mercury rules the middle chakra and Venus rules the throat. There are a few reasons for this.

:arrow: Mercury rules communication and is the messenger of the Gods in mythology. This is similar to the function of the middle chakra that rules communication between the upper and lower chakra.
:arrow: Venus rules the thyroid, parathyroid gland and throat. Again also ruled by the throat chakra
:arrow: Mars and Venus are a couple in mythology. Mars and Mercury certainly aren't.
I wanted to respond to this earlier but I was just reading the page on the King and Queen meditation and it reminded me.

I am inclined to think otherwise based on astrology. Mercury rules the mind, intellect, communication and all these are strong aspects of the throat chakra. I mean, the 6th chakra does rule the eyes and eyesight but that doesn't associate it with the sun or Mercury, two planets that rule the eyesight. The crown chakra rules hearing but it's Jupiter ruled.

The sun also rules self expression, doesn't make it a ruler of the throat chakra.

As for why Venus is associated with the neck, this is due to Taurus which it rules. Each zodiac sign rules a number of body parts with Aries starting with the head and Pisces ending with the feet. Planets often share the same rulership with the signs they rule. Same way Venus also rules the kidneys like Libra which it rules, or Mars and Aries ruling the head region.

Lastly, this is from the JoS. "Also, on this one, Satan told me concerning the throat chakra, yes, this is Mercury chakra that rules communications and its higher octave planet Uranus, is up near the pineal gland and rules telepathic communications, a higher octave of verbal communications."
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/King_Queen.html

The Kabalistic/Magickal planetary square working empowers the throat chakra and strengthens a weakened/debilitated Mercury in one's astrology chart and helps in the affairs ruled by the house/s with the signs of Gemini and Virgo on the cusp/s and the house containing Mercury .
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Mercury_Square.html

The Kabalistic/Magickal planetary square working empowers the heart chakra, strengthens a weakened/debilitated Venus in one's astrology chart, and helps in the affairs ruled by the houses with the signs of Taurus and Libra on the cusps and the house containing Venus.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Venus_Square.html

Blackdragon666 said:
Stormblood said:

I wanted to respond to this earlier but I was just reading the page on the King and Queen meditation and it reminded me.

I am inclined to think otherwise based on astrology. Mercury rules the mind, intellect, communication and all these are strong aspects of the throat chakra. I mean, the 6th chakra does rule the eyes and eyesight but that doesn't associate it with the sun or Mercury, two planets that rule the eyesight. The crown chakra rules hearing but it's Jupiter ruled.

The sun also rules self expression, doesn't make it a ruler of the throat chakra.

As for why Venus is associated with the neck, this is due to Taurus which it rules. Each zodiac sign rules a number of body parts with Aries starting with the head and Pisces ending with the feet. Planets often share the same rulership with the signs they rule. Same way Venus also rules the kidneys like Libra which it rules, or Mars and Aries ruling the head region.

Lastly, this is from the JoS. "Also, on this one, Satan told me concerning the throat chakra, yes, this is Mercury chakra that rules communications and its higher octave planet Uranus, is up near the pineal gland and rules telepathic communications, a higher octave of verbal communications."
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/King_Queen.html

The Kabalistic/Magickal planetary square working empowers the throat chakra and strengthens a weakened/debilitated Mercury in one's astrology chart and helps in the affairs ruled by the house/s with the signs of Gemini and Virgo on the cusp/s and the house containing Mercury .
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Mercury_Square.html

The Kabalistic/Magickal planetary square working empowers the heart chakra, strengthens a weakened/debilitated Venus in one's astrology chart, and helps in the affairs ruled by the houses with the signs of Taurus and Libra on the cusps and the house containing Venus.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Venus_Square.html

The stuff you're quoting is outdated. I think the replacement happened in 2016, but I'm not sure on the exact date. On the forum, we never reached a consensus but I take HPS Maxine's updates and my experiences as the determining factor to settle the dispute.

The throat chakra does not rule the mind nor communication. That is New Age corruption, and as such it can be easily found in their books. It's the middle chakra that rules that rules those, as it rules coordination. Mythology is also definitive evidence for me. Nowhere in mythology you find Venus mediating or coordinating between the divine world and the human world. Mercury does that (and Iris, the messenger Goddess, who also rules rainbows). Among our chakra, the middle one does that.

I'll quote other people so they can share their own opinion.

Lydia said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

VoiceofEnki said:

Stormblood said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Stormblood said:

The stuff you're quoting is outdated. I think the replacement happened in 2016, but I'm not sure on the exact date. On the forum, we never reached a consensus but I take HPS Maxine's updates and my experiences as the determining factor to settle the dispute.

The throat chakra does not rule the mind nor communication. That is New Age corruption, and as such it can be easily found in their books. It's the middle chakra that rules that rules those, as it rules coordination. Mythology is also definitive evidence for me. Nowhere in mythology you find Venus mediating or coordinating between the divine world and the human world. Mercury does that (and Iris, the messenger Goddess, who also rules rainbows). Among our chakra, the middle one does that.

I'll quote other people so they can share their own opinion.

Lydia said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

VoiceofEnki said:

I get where you're coming from but it's the part where Maxine mentions Satan told her the throat chakra is Mercury ruled that confirmed it for me.

Are you sure the throat chakra doesn't rule communication? This is like a solid fact. Even people with problems expressing themselves usually do workings on this chakra (in addition to the solar for confidence) with success.

I suppose HPHC can clarify it when he sees the thread. Thanks for your input.

Stormblood said:

Blackdragon666 said:

The throat chakra rules over communications, ones ability to express themselves verbally and through words or writing, it is also the seat of emotions.

Mercury rules over communications (among other things), and rules the throat chakra.

The middle chakra/formerly heart chakra is the neuter connecter between the upper energies and the lower energies of the soul, it's function is similar to an electrical transformer that transforms different voltages to allow different networks to connect.

This is not so much to do with communication.

The middle chakra also creates and maintains balance and stability, it keeps the soul's energies in equilibrium, transforming the flow of energy to allow the different forms of energy of the chakra's and the soul to flow both ways and remain in balance.

It also allows for rejuvenation through returning equilibrium, reducing excess and supplementing deficit, or make one aware of these extremes and allow one to heal these.

Venus may be feminine in astrology, it rules over stability as maintained by the mother in a family (among other things), which is similar to the role of the Heart/Middle chakra for the soul.

This in itself is not necessarily feminine by nature as nature is neuter in all aspects, but it is a quality equated with the feminine because the mother/woman is often closer related to the nurturing and inner balancing aspect of nature rather than the father/man who is often more associated with the expansive and outward expression of nature.

At the root, this balancing aspect of nature is neuter, and it is also what Venus rules over, which too is what the Heart/Middle chakra rules over.

Venus rules over this aspect on the cosmological level for our planet and all beings on Earth, while the Heart/Middle chakra rules over this on the individual level.

This is the most important ability of the Heart/Middle chakra where all other abilities it has are derived from. It does not rule over anything else as far as I understand.

If someone can put this into words better, or explain more on this, I would also appreciate it as it is somewhat confusing due to a lack of clear information available on this.

What I write came from my own understanding for the most part.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Stormblood said:

Blackdragon666 said:

The throat chakra rules over communications, ones ability to express themselves verbally and through words or writing, it is also the seat of emotions.

Mercury rules over communications (among other things), and rules the throat chakra.

The middle chakra/formerly heart chakra is the neuter connecter between the upper energies and the lower energies of the soul, it's function is similar to an electrical transformer that transforms different voltages to allow different networks to connect.

The middle chakra also creates and maintains balance and stability, it keeps the soul's energies in equilibrium, transforming the flow of energy to allow the different forms of energy of the chakra's and the soul to flow both ways and remain in balance.

It also allows for rejuvenation through returning equilibrium, reducing excess and supplementing deficit, or make one aware of these extremes and allow one to heal these.

Venus may be feminine in astrology, it rules over stability as maintained by the mother in a family (among other things), which is similar to the role of the Heart/Middle chakra for the soul.

This in itself is not necessarily feminine by nature as nature is neuter in all aspects, but it is a quality equated with the feminine because the mother/woman is often closer related to the nurturing and inner balancing aspect of nature rather than the father/man who is often more associated with the expansive and outward expression of nature.

At the root, this balancing aspect of nature is neuter, and it is also what Venus rules over, which too is what the Heart/Middle chakra rules over.

Venus rules over this aspect on the cosmological level for our planet and all beings on Earth, while the Heart/Middle chakra rules over this on the individual level.

This is the most important ability of the Heart/Middle chakra where all other abilities it has are derived from. It does not rule over anything else as far as I understand.

If someone can put this into words better, or explain more on this, I would also appreciate it as it is somewhat confusing due to a lack of clear information available on this.

Hail Satan!

Hi!
Long time no see!

Everything you said made perfectly sense, however, I personally think that Mercury and Venus, somehow, overlap in the human soul.
Maybe this is why there is no *clear* information regarding that, as they overlap?

First if you look at the glyphs you will notice that Mercury is Venus just with horns, as horns symbolise the electricity. Heart is more electric than the throat.

Then if you look at the JoS Planetary squares, it say following about Venus : „ Parts of the Body ruled by Venus: The throat, the thyroid gland, the voice, the sense of touch, and the kidneys. Also the hair and skin in the cosmetic and beauty sense.“
So this also speaks that Venus is of the throat, however, the colour of Venus is green, so this again speaks for the Venus being of the heart.

It says about Mercury: „ Parts of the Body ruled by Mercury: All sensory organs, the lungs, arms, hands, reflexes, the brain, nerves, and nervous system.“
So this has to do with bioelectricity and nerves. On the heart we all have the sinus node, it gives the heart electrical impulses so the heart beats in tact, it doesn’t need the rest of the nervous system or brain to function, it is a little nervous system on its own so to speak, so this speaks for mercury being of the heart.

However, the colour of Mercury is slate blue, so this is closer to the throat chakra than the heart..

Combine that with what you said in the above and you will notice (or at least this is my view on things) that Venus and Mercury, do overlap in the Human soul. It’s like they both belong together and jump from heart to throat and the other way around. They are both the fastest moving planets and between us and the sun (maybe this does something??)

When I focus and meditate on my heart, most of the time, I also feel my throat Chakra. But this is probably just me.

This were my 2 cents.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
Stormblood said:

Blackdragon666 said:

Hail Satan!

Forget everything I said, you were fully right when you said that mercury rules over the throat chakra, the JoS also says so, this was probably updated very recently as I do not remember this the last time I checked it out.

It is on the JoS about Mercury

Thanks, VoE.

Another thing I can add is by looking at the glyphs.

Mercury's glyph is made of 3 parts. From the bottom, you have the elemental cross of the soul, then you have the circle representing the Sun, and the crescent on top representing the Moon.

Venus's glyph is made only of 2 parts. From the bottom, the same elemental cross of the soul, then you have the circle of the Sun.

From this I can gather that Mercury is more neutral in nature, being balanced not only at the elemental level but also the yin/yang aspects. That's not the case for Venus, which leans more toward solar (at the glyph level) which could be the self-expression point from earlier.

If we look at the other alchemical glyphs, Saturn is a mix of a crescent at the bottom, and the elemental cross at the top. Mars is the solar circle at the bottom, and an arrow symbolising onward and upward advancement like in the Sagittarius glyph. Jupiter is the elemental cross with a crescent on the top left, altogether similar to a stylised number 4 which ties into its kabbalistic square.

From the glyphs, I can see that Mercury is the only one planet to have both the solar and lunar aspect, making it neutral. No other planetary glyph is like that. The other thing to notice is that only 4 out of 7 have the elemental cross, but that's unrelated to the topic. 3 are purely lunar, 3 are purely solar.

Stormblood said:

It is an interesting topic, and it may not be as clear cut as I put it. What Ninrick brought up regarding Mercury and Venus having overlapping rulerships may not be untrue.

I am hesitant to share any more speculation, until I understand it better myself. For now, I do believe what I said before regarding the roles of the chakra's is correct, however whether the planetary rulerships are as I believe them to be I am not entirely certain.

What I do know is, the Middle/Heart chakra does not share many rulerships with neither Mercury nor Venus, but the energy feels more similar to that of Venus (It's similar to the energy of Wunjo, which in itself has a lot of similarities to the energy of Venus).

While the Throat on the otherhand, has overlapping rulerships with both Mercury and Venus, and neither planets cover all the aspects of the Throat Chakra on their own, but the energy of the Throat Chakra is closer to that of Mercury in my experience, which is where I drew my conclusions from.

NinRick said:
Blackdragon666 said:
I suppose HPHC can clarify it when he sees the thread. Thanks for your input.

Yeah I also think this is necessary, I am confused af now.

From my own experiences I have always been sure Mercury rules the throat chakra.

Even alchemy confirms this. Copper is of the heart chakra. I remember reading another old sermon by HPS Maxine (I think it was actually an audio sermon) where she was new and Satan was talking to her about copper in relation to the heart chakra.

I have also read of people associating Mercury with the heart chakra because of the messenger/connector function. I think Mercury being a messenger of the Gods is more about the chi flowing through the soul through the chakras (Gods), acting as a messenger as it moves from chakra to chakra in its usual paths. The element Mercury is also liquid and flows, like the chi.

The Venus glyph is the female symbol which is also the Ankh symbol. The Ankh is the symbol of Isis who is depicted with Taurus horns, and as we know Venus rules Taurus. The Mercury glyph is the Ankh/Venus glyph with horns added. Mercury is the Hermaphrodite who connects and merges the male and female. The merging of the male and female brings new life/birth, and the Ankh means life. The Egyptian Gods were depicted holding the Ankh because they completed the Magnum Opus which brought them Eternal Life/Ankh/rebirth of the soul.

There's always been that connection with Venus and Mercury, just as Venus has the connection with Mars because Venus and Mars are symbolic of the male and female respectively as evidenced by their glyphs (male symbol and female symbol). Mars merges with Venus, and it's through Mercury that they connect with each other in order to form the new soul, the reborn perfected Hermaphrodite soul. The Sacral chakra and the Throat chakra form a pair together.

Mercury is the planet that circles fastest around the sun. It's known for its speed of revolution, its quickness just like Hermes the Herald of the Gods. The Gods are the chakras, and Mercury carries messages between them. You have to go through the center to get from the Underworld to Heaven, and from Heaven to the Underworld. To get from Helheim to Asgard, you have to go through Midgard. From Hades to Olympus, Hermes is the telephone so to say.

As for Venus and communication, it's a well known fact that women never stop talking. ;)

jrvan said:
The Venus glyph is the female symbol which is also the Ankh symbol. The Ankh is the symbol of Isis who is depicted with Taurus horns, and as we know Venus rules Taurus. The Mercury glyph is the Ankh/Venus glyph with horns added. Mercury is the Hermaphrodite who connects and merges the male and female. The merging of the male and female brings new life/birth, and the Ankh means life. The Egyptian Gods were depicted holding the Ankh because they completed the Magnum Opus which brought them Eternal Life/Ankh/rebirth of the soul.

There's always been that connection with Venus and Mercury, just as Venus has the connection with Mars because Venus and Mars are symbolic of the male and female respectively as evidenced by their glyphs (male symbol and female symbol). Mars merges with Venus, and it's through Mercury that they connect with each other in order to form the new soul, the reborn perfected Hermaphrodite soul. The Sacral chakra and the Throat chakra form a pair together.

Mercury is the planet that circles fastest around the sun. It's known for its speed of revolution, its quickness just like Hermes the Herald of the Gods. The Gods are the chakras, and Mercury carries messages between them. You have to go through the center to get from the Underworld to Heaven, and from Heaven to the Underworld. To get from Helheim to Asgard, you have to go through Midgard. From Hades to Olympus, Hermes is the telephone so to say.

As for Venus and communication, it's a well known fact that women never stop talking. ;)

I am glad this sparked this wonderful conversation. I hope it does get clarified once and for all, the chakra rulerships of Venus and Mercury.

I recall not sure if it's early in the history of A-Forums some prominent members talking about it back then. Or the previous ProPHP forums that got shoah'd.

But the ideas of Mercury-Venus in regards to throat and heart chakras.

Are the esoteric and exoteric principles.

In other words esoterically in the hidden it states this is the ruler and this is the property. But exoterically in the open it's switched around.

For all intents and purposes there is no esoteric information per say. The ancients never hid information but these properties of hiding information and purveying information for future generations probably was a reason for it.

So in essence Mercury is propagated by the Venus mantra and the Mercury mantra propagates the throat. Why because it's been said if you overmeditate on the heart chakra like many new agers in modern day. They are in fact pumping up Mercurial manufacturing and are poisoning themselves with Mercury. So in essence the Venus mantra meditates the heart chakra enough to elevate it but not blasting it with direct mercury. If the Mantra of Mercury transmutes into mercury then the simple logic would be Mercury + Mercury = More Mercury. So in essence the Venus Shukraya mantra in essence is pumping heart chakra in a safer way while limiting mercurial properties. I'm not sure if the Chakras are like glands of the human body that produce things at certain levels. I'm not sure if the science behind chakras is studied in depth to assume the Heart produces mercury i.e. pyramids are bleeding meme.

But I wonder if some mercury or some other chakra substance needs to be manufactured even in low, spiritually unadvanced levels to sustain the survivability of the Human. If that is the case then the very use of mercury into the heart chakra would therefore increase Mercury more so and act negative at first maybe nothing much happens but eventually much like Yogis who state if you taste a bitter, metallic taste in your mouth spit it out literally your manufacturing mercury your not ready for that. If you taste a sweet or fruity or minty taste it's something to swallow. Further on in recent years there was some Tibetan discussions whereby the Chinese/Tibetan religions state on swallowing of the sweet tastes to activate the alchemical systems of the organs for example the lower burner being the sacral/stomach areas.

It's switched around for a reason and perhaps to hide information from noobs and posers who delve into the occult and want to mess with evolutionary tools especially if they don't read the fine print information nor the manual on the Human soul.

If there is a meme of this going around i.e. older information then it probably exists because somewhere down the line the instructions of the opposite were destroyed. So the people on this forum post who discussed this came to the conclusion it's not wrong but it does require an explanation.

I understand what Maxine has written about the throat chakra as the seat of emotions, but there is also the connection between the heart and emotions which isn't entirely corruption. The emotions are expressed through the throat chakra, but they are felt in the heart as well. Feeling and expression of feeling.

There's a reason they call it "heartbreak." You feel actual pain in your heart from the emotions.

Also remember in regards to Mercury, the throat chakra is an upper female chakra. That would correspond to Venus as the counterpart to Mars of the sacral chakra. The chest chakra is double sided pointing up and down which reaffirms the message of Mercury/Hermes/Thoth "As above, so below." He is the Hermaphrodite that combines the male chakras and the female chakras in spiritual alchemy. The connection between Venus and Mercury as well as the chest and the throat is also found in the name "Hermaphrodite" which combines the names "Hermes" and "Aphrodite."

Chakra rulership seems complicated. As I said in my last comment, Mercury has the symbol of Venus the Ankh with added horns just like Isis with the Taurus horns. Venus rules Taurus, and Mercury has the Taurus horns with the Venus glyph. It could even perhaps be suggested that both planets rule both chakras.

The Magnum Opus involves turning the chest chakra into gold to form the philosopher's stone, and this is symbolized by the Ankh to mean eternal life. Just as male and female comes together to produce a child together, male and female comes together to produce the reborn soul. The perfected and reborn sun.

jrvan said:
I understand what Maxine has written about the throat chakra as the seat of emotions, but there is also the connection between the heart and emotions which isn't entirely corruption. The emotions are expressed through the throat chakra, but they are felt in the heart as well. Feeling and expression of feeling.

There's a reason they call it "heartbreak." You feel actual pain in your heart from the emotions.

All emotions have their own point of origin in the Soul, for example, anger is mostly driven by the Root chakra, and repressed anger can be fixed by removing blockages from the Root chakra. The name, "seat of emotions", means that it is the point of expression for the emotions.

All emotions, regardless what they are or where they originate from, will encounter the Throat chakra and be expressed outwardly through the Throat. They are felt in the Throat as well, regardless of what emotion they are. You should be able to notice this if you pay attention when you feel various emotions, there is always a strong reaction from the Throat chakra that varies based on the emotion felt.

The seat is the place things are expressed from, not necessarily the place where things originate. The king will sit on his Throne to make his decrees, but the contents of these decrees may have been created or formed at different times and in different places, in the end they all pass by the Kings Throne where they are expressed.

The emotions will gather to the Throat to be expressed by the being. If the Throat is blocked, all emotions can ultimately be blocked and one may experience major hangups in life as the emotions cannot be expressed properly, the energy gets stuck and wreaks havoc within.

When HP HoodedCobra has time, I am sure he will write about this to clear this up. Right now, there is a lot going on, so I think he may not have time to reply here as this would require a long sermon to completely explain.

The middle chakra (anahata) is no longer called heart chakra. This is why the Opening the Soul page was updated. There's even explanation in it, stating that the real spiritual heart is in the head. This is the pineal gland.

From my point of view, I see three hearts:
:arrow: the physical heart which is the organ we all know
:arrow: the spiritual heart which is the pineal gland, seat of the soul
:arrow: the etheric heart which is the solar plexus chakra, the powerhouse where all meridians intersect. No other chakra is the intersection of all meridians. In general, chakra are born as the intersection of the three main meridians: ida, pingala, and susumna.

One could, however, say that all chakra are hearts in some ways. Just like every chakra is also associated to specific emotions and feelings that, like VoE stated, are then expressed by the throat.

I think it is also important to distinguish that there exist different types of communication, not just verbal, outward and voiced communication. I think the Vedic texts distinguish four types of communication. I remain of the opinion the middle chakra handles internal communication between all spiritual centres, while the aura manages external communication. The aura is ruled by Uranus, as far as we know.

If we go to Sanskrit, the name of the throat chakra (Visuddha, the pure one) in my opinion relates more to Venus. Venus is Sukra in Sanskrit (mispronounced Shukra in English), which means 'clear, white' in Sanskrit, among other things. You can see how both words relate to the same thing. White and clarity have always been associated with purity. Even in Taoism, you have this to indicate the purity of your light body, with the preliminary stages called milky white body, which then evolves into pure white body when it's fully purified.

One more thing that comes in mind is that, in alchemy, Mercury is the divine child of the Sun and the Moon, which would make it sense for it to be neuter. It represents the balanced soul, where the opposites have merged. Anahata (the middle chakra) is associated with the notion of balance, and it means 'unstruck' in reference to anahata nad (unstruck sound) which is the sound of the celestial realm in the Vedas.

I think it may be positive that the two planets are mixed up in symbology but retain their already known chakra rulerships.

Thank you all for the information added.

Stormblood said:
The middle chakra (anahata) is no longer called heart chakra. This is why the Opening the Soul page was updated. There's even explanation in it, stating that the real spiritual heart is in the head. This is the pineal gland.
This has to do with the heart symbol and the myth of Cupid and his arrow (Kundalini) piercing the heart (the 6th chakra at the point of intersection of the three major nadis), causing love or the union of the upper and lower chakras.

The heart chakra remains what it is.

The overwhelming information shows that Mercury rules the throat chakra. In symbolism, the two planets often overlap and maybe even switch rulerships. But Mercury is the ruler of the throat chakra. If you want to work with planetary energies in the way of squares, Mercury is the planet to go to for the throat chakra. Even the energies of Mercury are blue like the throat chakra.

Blackdragon666 said:
I think it may be positive that the two planets are mixed up in symbology but retain their already known chakra rulerships.

Stormblood said:
This has to do with the heart symbol and the myth of Cupid and his arrow (Kundalini) piercing the heart (the 6th chakra at the point of intersection of the three major nadis), causing love or the union of the upper and lower chakras.

The overwhelming information shows that Mercury rules the throat chakra. In symbolism, the two planets often overlap and maybe even switch rulerships. But Mercury is the ruler of the throat chakra. If you want to work with planetary energies in the way of squares, Mercury is the planet to go to for the throat chakra. Even the energies of Mercury are blue like the throat chakra.
Possible*

VoiceofEnki said:
jrvan said:

All emotions have their own point of origin in the Soul, for example, anger is mostly driven by the Root chakra, and repressed anger can be fixed by removing blockages from the Root chakra. The name, "seat of emotions", means that it is the point of expression for the emotions.

All emotions, regardless what they are or where they originate from, will encounter the Throat chakra and be expressed outwardly through the Throat. They are felt in the Throat as well, regardless of what emotion they are. You should be able to notice this if you pay attention when you feel various emotions, there is always a strong reaction from the Throat chakra that varies based on the emotion felt.

The seat is the place things are expressed from, not necessarily the place where things originate. The king will sit on his Throne to make his decrees, but the contents of these decrees may have been created or formed at different times and in different places, in the end they all pass by the Kings Throne where they are expressed.

The emotions will gather to the Throat to be expressed by the being. If the Throat is blocked, all emotions can ultimately be blocked and one may experience major hangups in life as the emotions cannot be expressed properly, the energy gets stuck and wreaks havoc within.

When HP HoodedCobra has time, I am sure he will write about this to clear this up. Right now, there is a lot going on, so I think he may not have time to reply here as this would require a long sermon to completely explain.

I was thinking that maybe we feel emotions in the chest before they are expressed by the throat, or that it was a simultaneous process. It could still potentially make sense if the emotions from other chakras are being felt by the chest chakra and expressed by the throat chakra.

Even so, experience certainly does trump theory. You might be right. Thank you for the brilliant insights. I find it very helpful on a personal level.

Blackdragon666 said:

Stormblood said:

I am not sure how long you have been here but everyone who was there when the update was made remembers that the 'heart chakra' lost his name, because HPS Maxine showed us the real heart is formed by the ida and pingala in the pineal gland. The Opening the Soul page was the only one to be be updated (in names and order of opening), the other pages were left as is, but will be updated soon to show all updates and eliminate conflicting information.

The energy of Mercury are not sky blue. You are probably using the candle page to draw that information, but the only blue Mercury rules is navy blue, and its a secondary rulership due to Virgo. The other colour it rules is yellow, due to Gemini. Sky blue is ruled by Venus (by way of Libra), royal blue (which is what in Italy is primary blue) is ruled by Jupiter, electric blue is ruled by Uranus, and pastel hues of blue are ruled by Neptune.

The interesting thing if you add yellow to any hue of blue, including navy blue, what comes out is a hue of green. Again, this would allude to the duality of the middle chakra, in my opinion. Furthermore, what a communicator does is connect two people, communication mediates between two people, which is also why it relates more to the middle chakra.

Using the internet wayback machine one can see how pages are updated as you go back, which ones are updated first and which ones later. I personally trust HPS Maxine's update than the word of every single individual here, but I do like reading what you all have to say.

Mercury in all forms of knowledge (mythology, alchemy, etc) always perform a connecting and balancing function, which Venus doesn't. It is like the squirrel on Yggdrasil relaying messages between the dragon at the roots and the unnamed eagle at the top of the branches.

It's easier for these two chakra to have double rulership than it is for them to have the New Age rulership of Venus-Middle and Mercury-Throat.

What someone said also about mercury in the heart and poisoning also doesn't really make sense to me, because spiritual centres are different than physical ones. If you go by that, than you shouldn't use fire anywhere because fire burns and can cause strokes. Yet, in the Raum meditation we use the R-semivowel both in the root and the middle, and in the Chariot of Ra from the Runic Kabbalah we use the RA mantra in all rear and front extensions. Plus in the sacral chakra, which is water environment. By that logic, then water would evaporate, creating issues at the sacral level. You also have the Ra in the pineal gland, crown chakra and sixth chakra. So you're using fire in the brain, using that reasoning, and that again would cause several health issues as well as death.

There are still sermons that talk about blue-throated Siva and how that is related to Venus. They haven't been taken down because they were checked and they are correct. If we go into numerology, Venus relates to number 5 (and 8) and Mercury relates to number 6. 5... the 5th chakra which is akasha. 6... the six-pointed star, symbol of the middle chakra and Visnu. Visnu's knot is located where? At the middle axis created by shoulder chakra, extensions of the middle chakra.

Stormblood said:
It is like the squirrel on Yggdrasil relaying messages between the dragon at the roots and the unnamed eagle at the top of the branches.

Finally someone mentions it. ;)

I wonder if Mercury also has to do with the Sushumna nadi. It's the center of the male and female halves of the body just like the Mercury chakra is the center of the upper and lower/male and female chakras. The Caduceus staff held by Hermes comes to mind.

Stormblood said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Stormblood said:

I am not sure how long you have been here but everyone who was there when the update was made remembers that the 'heart chakra' lost his name, because HPS Maxine showed us the real heart is formed by the ida and pingala in the pineal gland. The Opening the Soul page was the only one to be be updated (in names and order of opening), the other pages were left as is, but will be updated soon to show all updates and eliminate conflicting information.

The energy of Mercury are not sky blue. You are probably using the candle page to draw that information, but the only blue Mercury rules is navy blue, and its a secondary rulership due to Virgo. The other colour it rules is yellow, due to Gemini. Sky blue is ruled by Venus (by way of Libra), royal blue (which is what in Italy is primary blue) is ruled by Jupiter, electric blue is ruled by Uranus, and pastel hues of blue are ruled by Neptune.

The interesting thing if you add yellow to any hue of blue, including navy blue, what comes out is a hue of green. Again, this would allude to the duality of the middle chakra, in my opinion. Furthermore, what a communicator does is connect two people, communication mediates between two people, which is also why it relates more to the middle chakra.

Using the internet wayback machine one can see how pages are updated as you go back, which ones are updated first and which ones later. I personally trust HPS Maxine's update than the word of every single individual here, but I do like reading what you all have to say.

Mercury in all forms of knowledge (mythology, alchemy, etc) always perform a connecting and balancing function, which Venus doesn't. It is like the squirrel on Yggdrasil relaying messages between the dragon at the roots and the unnamed eagle at the top of the branches.

It's easier for these two chakra to have double rulership than it is for them to have the New Age rulership of Venus-Middle and Mercury-Throat.

What someone said also about mercury in the heart and poisoning also doesn't really make sense to me, because spiritual centres are different than physical ones. If you go by that, than you shouldn't use fire anywhere because fire burns and can cause strokes. Yet, in the Raum meditation we use the R-semivowel both in the root and the middle, and in the Chariot of Ra from the Runic Kabbalah we use the RA mantra in all rear and front extensions. Plus in the sacral chakra, which is water environment. By that logic, then water would evaporate, creating issues at the sacral level. You also have the Ra in the pineal gland, crown chakra and sixth chakra. So you're using fire in the brain, using that reasoning, and that again would cause several health issues as well as death.

There are still sermons that talk about blue-throated Siva and how that is related to Venus. They haven't been taken down because they were checked and they are correct. If we go into numerology, Venus relates to number 5 (and 8) and Mercury relates to number 6. 5... the 5th chakra which is akasha. 6... the six-pointed star, symbol of the middle chakra and Visnu. Visnu's knot is located where? At the middle axis created by shoulder chakra, extensions of the middle chakra.
You make an excellent case brother. I will leave it to be clarified by HPHC (I am honestly stuck at the part where HPS Maxine mentions Satan told her Mercury rules the throat chakra).

Blackdragon666 said:
You make an excellent case brother. I will leave it to be clarified by HPHC (I am honestly stuck at the part where HPS Maxine mentions Satan told her Mercury rules the throat chakra).

Sure. Let me just tell you that when I said "I don't know how long you've been here" I didn't mean it in a demeaning way. I hope it didn't come off like that. You are definitely knowledgeable of many things, and also time is not really an indicator of advancement. It was purely related to web history, not to your progress. So, I apologise if it was perceived wrongly.

Stormblood said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Sure. Let me just tell you that when I said "I don't know how long you've been here" I didn't mean it in a demeaning way. I hope it didn't come off like that. You are definitely knowledgeable of many things, and also time is not really an indicator of advancement. It was purely related to web history, not to your progress. So, I apologise if it was perceived wrongly.
Good thing about being an SS is that we don't get offended easily and are more understanding of people and situations. I wasn't offended at all and understood what you meant. Obviously someone who wasn't here when the update was made will have missed it.

No problem Brother, all is well.

Stormblood said:

From my point of view, I see three hearts:
:arrow: the physical heart which is the organ we all know
:arrow: the spiritual heart which is the pineal gland, seat of the soul
:arrow: the etheric heart which is the solar plexus chakra, the powerhouse where all meridians intersect. No other chakra is the intersection of all meridians. In general, chakra are born as the intersection of the three main meridians: ida, pingala, and susumna.

One could, however, say that all chakra are hearts in some ways. Just like every chakra is also associated to specific emotions and feelings that, like VoE stated, are then expressed by the throat.

I think it is also important to distinguish that there exist different types of communication, not just verbal, outward and voiced communication. I think the Vedic texts distinguish four types of communication. I remain of the opinion the middle chakra handles internal communication between all spiritual centres, while the aura manages external communication. The aura is ruled by Uranus, as far as we know.

If we go to Sanskrit, the name of the throat chakra (Visuddha, the pure one) in my opinion relates more to Venus. Venus is Sukra in Sanskrit (mispronounced Shukra in English), which means 'clear, white' in Sanskrit, among other things. You can see how both words relate to the same thing. White and clarity have always been associated with purity. Even in Taoism, you have this to indicate the purity of your light body, with the preliminary stages called milky white body, which then evolves into pure white body when it's fully purified.

One more thing that comes in mind is that, in alchemy, Mercury is the divine child of the Sun and the Moon, which would make it sense for it to be neuter. It represents the balanced soul, where the opposites have merged. Anahata (the middle chakra) is associated with the notion of balance, and it means 'unstruck' in reference to anahata nad (unstruck sound) which is the sound of the celestial realm in the Vedas.

Just some thoughts to add to this for stimulation, not for argument really. Is it possible Mercury also has to do with the heart in a sense? Mercury chakra connects the male and female chakras as already discussed, but Hermes/Mercury also merges the male and female energies, and like you said sun and moon. I wonder if Mercury also could have something to do with the Sushumna nadi just like the middle chakra. The Sushumna nadi is the middle where the male and female/sun and moon/Ida and Pingala nadis are merged. Technically the heart in the head would be incomplete without both serpents meeting and connecting, and each serpent represents one of the nadis and halves of the body/brain.

It's totally conjecture and theory on my part. I don't have anything to support the idea that Mercury has any connection to the Sushumna nadi.

Still, images like this are interesting. It apparently reflects the Caduceus staff.

1*4oRtyPW4g5p9ECOu6w97xA.jpeg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back