Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Ultimate "Am I a jew?" Test

FancyMancy

This was inspired by a reply I made in a thread.

To the Spiritual Satanist
Help me! Add the most obvious, relevant things you can think of to this thread, if I haven't covered them all. It doesn't have to be all everyday meditations and things, but the most direct, obvious workings/meditations. You'll see what I mean in the list.

To the ones worrying "Am I a jew?!"
So you are worried that you might be a jew? There are some things you can do to figure this out. Just remember that the jew tries to be Human, and looks Human-ish. Do the following exercises to determine whether or not you are a jew, if other methods are not sufficient.

• Do the current Reverse-torah Rituals, most-especially the Final Reverse-torah Ritual once or twice per day.
  • Douse yourself in Satanic blue flames 4 times per day for 5-10 minutes each time.
  • Meditate upon any of the Crowned Princes' Sigils for at least 30 minutes per day, vibrating Their name while you do so.
  • Vibrate SATANAS into your Brain, Mind and Soul, starting at 9 vibrations and working your way up to 216 over several weeks, in multiples of 9.
  • Vibrate SaTaNaMa into your Brain, Mind and Soul, starting at 9 vibrations and working your way up to 216 over several weeks, in multiples of 9.
Vibrating these Words of Power require affirmations, but for this exercise the Energies within your Brain, Mind and Soul should have an effect, one way or another.

Do all of this for 40, 80 or 90 days straight, not missing nor skipping any days for any reason or excuse. Repeat once or twice, for another 40, 80 or 90 days - again, without missing or skipping any days. If need be, start small and work your way up to everything fully.

I think fancymancy and other jewish testers is part of the attack on the site. I feel something unnatural.

and Lord Satan is not fallen one like in your signature :)

Thanks.

Jews can dedicate,
Jew can perform the RTRs,
And Jews can use any and all mantras, even SaTaNaMa.

If you are lucky the Demons will slap a jew if they tried to connect to them.
For the rest, I say it is totally useless.

Just look into your own soul, and you will understand who you are.

I think if you are concerned about being a Jew and pondering this question within a sacred place of Satan, there is a 99% chance you are not a Jew. It is akin to walking into a synagogue and asking the Rabbis if you are a Satanist or not.

Blitzkreig said:
I think if you are concerned about being a Jew and pondering this question within a sacred place of Satan, there is a 99% chance you are not a Jew. It is akin to walking into a synagogue and asking the Rabbis if you are a Satanist or not.

Wow this is the best one yet. Made me chuckle how practical you made it sound though

eightstarsofastaroth said:
I think fancymancy and other jewish testers is part of the attack on the site. I feel something unnatural.

and Lord Satan is not fallen one like in your signature :)

Thanks.
I am not a jew, thank you very much. I used to be a christian; I know LORD Satan is neither fallen nor "the devil"; I am speaking sarcastically, but in lyrics and poetry, there is not one absolute meaning; it is personal and subjective. "The beast" could refer to the jew who was "lord" of the Planet for a few thousand years, and has fallen and its time is now up, but previously "the beast" was supposed to be Satan. Obviously, the schism is happening -

• "many will want to join but it will be too late",
  • "whose side are you on?",
  • the vaccinated vs anti-vaxxers,
  • those who can "live a 'free' life" going to events, etc., vs those who must stay at home because they don't have a magical passport,
  • etc.

Also for others who are new and lurking but are researching, they can see this and read the thread it links to - Lord Hitler did not sign an agreement with "the devil" either, but his dedication paper is referred to as that. Your displeasure of my way of communication is up to you. Your feelings and emotions are not proof. You need to think with your Brain. I had this in my signature a few years ago, and since current event are happening, I have brought it back.

i have heard some use satanic blue flames on the reptiles with results, its also used when you are harassed by greys an both reptiles, so let the oy veying begin

I wouldn't take this person's words serious, Brother.

-picks an unflattering picture of Lord Hitler when he was human. (If that's actaully him and not his double)

-instead of using the names Innana or Astarte it picked the name that the enemy likes to use. (If I remember correctly it's because it has the word "rot" in it)

-implies it's strong enough to see into the astral that when it does AoP, "blue smoke comes out from their soul and eyes" ( from one of their first posts)

-made a recent post saying it's "friend" thinks the gods are thoughtforms and not real beings even though, logically, one would think a person at this level who can see into the astral would easily explain this themselves.

-decided to go after you out of nowhere.

-lastly, * I'm using this as an example because I hardly believe in coincidence any more*, even though it didn't take me long to write this out the first time I was logged out quickly and had to rewrite all this from memory.

Even if we leave out the last point the others are enough to add this account to the mental list of suspicious behaviour.

These "people" recently really think they're doing something :roll:

There's posts in Turkish so those that speak this language will know whether or not their posts are "normal". I don't but I hope this post gives them a heads up.

Lastly, whether or not this person is in infiltrator I understand having to reply to them sometimes as they try to leave comments that if left ignored will probably used "against" us when they go back to their enemy forums or whatever.

DarkSwan said:
Jews can dedicate,
Jew can perform the RTRs,
And Jews can use any and all mantras, even SaTaNaMa.

If you are lucky the Demons will slap a jew if they tried to connect to them.
For the rest, I say it is totally useless.

Just look into your own soul, and you will understand who you are.

They may even do it, but it is toxic to their soul, just as the Kabbalah is toxic to the Gentile soul.

I would like to add a much simpler method that I used with myself when I suffered this attack.

Relax, focus on the sigil of Satan and ask yourself the following question, "What does God Satan mean to me?" Next, let your emotions flow freely. If you feel good, positive things coming from your soul, you can be sure that you are not a Jew. Jews cannot have true good feelings for our Gods, and if one says anything to the contrary, he is lying. Only Gentiles can feel something like this because they were created by God Satan and this feeling is imprinted in our souls, similar to the instinctive love of a child for its parents.

hailourtruegod said:

I wouldn't take this person's words serious, Brother.

-picks an unflattering picture of Lord Hitler when he was human. (If that's actaully him and not his double)

-instead of using the names Innana or Astarte it picked the name that the enemy likes to use. (If I remember correctly it's because it has the word "rot" in it)

-implies it's strong enough to see into the astral that when it does AoP, "blue smoke comes out from their soul and eyes" ( from one of their first posts)

-made a recent post saying it's "friend" thinks the gods are thoughtforms and not real beings even though, logically, one would think a person at this level who can see into the astral would easily explain this themselves.

-decided to go after you out of nowhere.

-lastly, * I'm using this as an example because I hardly believe in coincidence any more*, even though it didn't take me long to write this out the first time I was logged out quickly and had to rewrite all this from memory.

Even if we leave out the last point the others are enough to add this account to the mental list of suspicious behaviour.

These "people" recently really think they're doing something :roll:

There's posts in Turkish so those that speak this language will know whether or not their posts are "normal". I don't but I hope this post gives them a heads up.

Lastly, whether or not this person is in infiltrator I understand having to reply to them sometimes as they try to leave comments that if left ignored will probably used "against" us when they go back to their enemy forums or whatever.
Fair enough!

not sure a jew could do the shattering part of the FRTR and feel very good about it. HPHC even mentioned something about this.

The biggest test is time, ofcourse this is a test for ones self and any jew can lie.

I've been dedicated for awhile and I cannot count on both hands the miracles/good things that have happened to me, and my dad as well. I've been in bad wrecks, terrible situations, life ruining things, to every time come out fine, and also many times i really needed something it came to me etc and I owe my life to Satan and the Demons for being there when I needed it most. They have protected me many times even when I fucked up, I came from a dangerous past and am alive today because of Satan. I now know They where always there. for me even before I found Spiritual Satanism. I also always had them in my heart and have always done my best to be true to myself and to Father Satan, even if I wasn't doing my best. If you are not a kike and Dedicate to Father Satan, and are true to yourself and to Him, even if you make mistakes, as long as you keep moving forward on this path, and Fight for Satan which is the same as Fighting for Truth / Humanity. good things will come to you. What is that saying, do your present well and your future will blossom.

I think all you need to do if you question yourself is Focus on Satan and His Sigil and ask if Satanism is for you before you dedicate like HPS Maxine Dietrich said, if you already Dedicated and are unsure, Ask father Satan in your own way, focus on his sigil, if you need more evidence that you are not jewish without having any evidence that you are a jew, this is either enemy attack or lack of spirituality, keep cleaning your aura / advancing in power meditations and it will go away.

Also jews don't have the same chackras as us, our meditations especially as you advance are not compatible and will make one go crazy /insane if jewish.

they get their energy differently blood sacrifices etc they are parasitic in nature and need this

Satan and the Demons watch over these forums and protect them, No kike will be able to stay here long.

they all end up getting kicked out and exposed.

For anyone who likes testimonies here are some of mine and a few of my dads(the ones I know of) true stories. some where before and some where after I found Spiritual Satanism, obviously the really dumb shit was before Satan's knowledge enlightened me, I did most of the stupid shit before I hit 18, I rebelled in the wrong direction :lol:

__
Accidently touched a live wire to electric pole which should have probably killed me, ( the wires that go to the box outside) just got a buzzing feeling (power was supposed to be off)

My father was thrown out a high story window and should have died but didn't, yay I was born.

My father got in a wreck that turned his corvette into a a cube 1/3 the size of the vehicle and he walked out of it with a pea size bruise on his thumb.

he was also shocked by the main city line electricity and survived.

I fell asleep 40 miles away from home while driving and woke up 1-2 miles away from my house going over a ditch into a field. (one of the craziest moments ever, seriously how does one do this, it has to be the help from Demons)

I had a few fires in my life which I feel like if I didn't have someone watching my back I everything would have been gone, but luckily I was able to put out in time.

Everyone who was negative for me in my life was always removed

Also revenge seems to always find those who fucked with me and my dad even the ones I didn't waste any energy doing any curses on to. (one guy gained 400 lbs. and lost everything his wife his kids his house, he was a shit person tho really shitty. so shitty I don't even want to say the things he did)

I wrecked on a motorcycle on an interstate highway and got up just fine (I went unconscious and limp before I even fell)

I always hated "god" and I always knew religion was evil I remember being really young like under 10 and cursing god for whatever reason (don't remember the reason)

I kind of always knew I had a past life, because I always felt older than I was, and just instinctively knew things I shouldn't but now remembering I even remember voices calling my name when I was younger, very beautiful voice, so I am sure even when i was younger I had my Guardian watch out for me. I really sometimes regret more than I should, the stupid things I did if I would have meditated without all drugs and other bad shit, I probably would be 20x farther in my spiritual advancement if only I could be born into a SS family :D that's the future we are working for boys

also the way I found SS was really random, I came across a guy who became my roommate extremely randomly then had friend of a friend who knew a friend was running away from abusive folks and I helped her and she then tells me about JoS, because she knows I like Egyptian mythology, and she was not dedicated but read a bit about it I suppose to know this, and the moment I read the first few pages I had this feeling like I always got when I discovered the truth. I just Intuitively knew it was the truth and as I read more and more I knew, and dedicated shortly after.

when i was very little I was walking down the street and a dog, jumped at me and ripped my ear off and was trying to get to something i was eating. pretty sure neighbors where jews, gypsies or drug addicts, last name hall, they where the type of people where you walk in and would see shit in the house everywhere and it looked like it was petrified, so you knew it was sitting in there forever. extremely disgusting, probably starving the dog too, I survived, and was fine. Might not be a miracle but to a 7 year old to walk away from dog knawing on your head trying to kill you, it was all thanks to someone who happened to be there at the right time. I did not live in the city I lived in the country at that time where houses where like half a mile apart and you never saw anyone. lmfao

I've gotten money different ways sometimes just in the mail lol. always when I needed it

I used to do a lot of stupid shit when i was younger. I've done drugs which should have probably killed me, I have been shot at /been around wrong people leaving right before the wrong time. left houses then it getting shot up or raided by police etc etc and all these things where around me but never to me. I just walked through that dangerous life and never had anything bad happen to me. Like there was an invisible shield around me. or more accurately like how Satan and the Demons eventually knew I would find myself here. and Helped me.

when my younger dumbass self used to have a drinking problem, I drove myself drunk probably 1000 times (probably more :( ..) and by the graces of Satan I should have been pulled over but never was, and nothing bad ever happened. if you think about it the chance. driving sometimes 2-3 in the morning with banged up car, when there is no one on the streets except police, and I'm driving drunk, what are the chances of that and not getting pulled over doing this stupid shit like everyday for years. I know I started young and stupid. I can only thank Satan for keeping my dumbass out of jail :lol:

when I was shortly homeless I found the best house I could have found, in a market that was impossible to find what I was looking for. 2 acres for 2 bed to 2 bath kitchen living room for 60-70k that's impossible to find then.

I'm late 20s and look 16/17 get told this often, some people I used to mess around with a decade ago have no teeth and look like they're 50, or are actually dead/life in prison.

without Satan and finding Joy of Satan I would probably be dead or worse.. but here I am, I thank Satan for all the opportunity and knowledge he has given me.

I dodged a lot of bullets metaphorically speaking. In my younger years I could have gone to jail a 1000x for all the stupid drugs and shit i did. Glad I didn't I know jail would have made me into a horrible person as it's another jewishly designed machine to turn criminals into lifetime criminals. Not proud of some of those past life choices but thought it would be fun to share some of my stories. I have learned from my lessons in life and have become stronger because of it. Still would have been nice for my parents to astrologically time my birth so that I didn't have the negative Neptune influence I had to go through, but I am grateful for my moon/Neptune opposition. That's the future we are working for, actually imagine if everyone astrologically timed their children's birth. What a beautiful future that is.

story time was fun but its over now, haha. I probably got carried away. Oh well.

take my past mistakes as a lesson and don't fucking do stupid shit damnit, and if you did stupid shit, just laugh and learn, mostly, learn.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!
HAIL ALL DEMONS OF HELL!!!!!!

Blitzkreig said:
It is akin to walking into a synagogue and asking the Rabbis if you are a Satanist or not.

:lol: lmfao. Its true though. I wondered this when I first started but these days I wonder how the hell it wasn't obvious before that I wasn't. Not as much as real SS but jews are pretty rare, there's really not that many of them compared to Gentiles as a whole.

I'm always so worried about being jewish.

Truth is, I was drawn to Satan since I was a child. I hated the Nazarene, but got him shoved down my throat that false god.

Anyway, in Laveyan Satanism, I had good luck but I was more of a traditional Satanist than anything else.

Then a jew blessed me and my life fell apart. Horribly. I had restless nights, turmoil, everything I had I lost.

Thing is, Satan has been helping me. I've had entities that possessed me that he's destroyed.

I still fear that I'm jewish despite the proof that I'm not. If my soul is a kike...please, Satan destroy me.

666sirius666 said:
I'm always so worried about being jewish.

Truth is, I was drawn to Satan since I was a child. I hated the Nazarene, but got him shoved down my throat that false god.

Anyway, in Laveyan Satanism, I had good luck but I was more of a traditional Satanist than anything else.

Then a jew blessed me and my life fell apart. Horribly. I had restless nights, turmoil, everything I had I lost.

Thing is, Satan has been helping me. I've had entities that possessed me that he's destroyed.

I still fear that I'm jewish despite the proof that I'm not. If my soul is a kike...please, Satan destroy me.

I gave you a couple replies in another thread but I want to address the other two things I didn't. In Leveyan Satanism despite he did work for Satan and was a gentile soul as Maxine states his beliefs are not us and he was put in a jew body to help infiltrate them. He still included stuff from his Jewish upbringing (and is going to have a night mare time cleansing his soul in the future unless the Gods helped him)

In Leveyan Satanism you are calling upon traditional Hebrew names of JHVH. Also the enochian keys if you used them (they have to have a little power or Maxine would never have bothered revising them) they call upon the angels and God to bring the xtian end of days stuff. Does not matter if he changed a couple words to Satan much it doesn't much change the energy.

So you were connecting to the enemy with this.

You can use the final rtr but direct it into your soul once then cleanse this it will help get rid of this blessing by the jew which actually is a curse most likely.

The fact that you look like your taken over sometimes makes me realize your soul is deep in this stuff it may take some time but it's worth it. Keep trying I would do something for detaching from the enemy daily for awhile and work on cleansing this energy some each day.

Good luck. Most of the stuff with being taken over I repeat is energy not a thoughtform of entity.

Thank you, Slyscorpion. I agree with you about all of which you said.

May i ask you a question about auras since I am still learning?
Why is my aura the same color and light as the sun? I've always had that naturally, as well as a bright blue. What color is the sun's light anyway? I shine like a star or the sun itself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back