Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Raum meditation

Mahindra-Sagni

In the raum meditation it says to go from the base to crown. My question is..is it safe to go from the base to crown and then crown to base and call that one round or would it change the whole thing?

Hail Satan!!

Mahindra-Sagni said:
In the raum meditation it says to go from the base to crown. My question is..is it safe to go from the base to crown and then crown to base and call that one round or would it change the whole thing?

Hail Satan!!

I did this meditation when I was beginner at spiritual things. I had no problem with these kind of meditations or working with higher repeats, but I also saw beginners who can't handle with amount of energy I raised then. What I'm trying to say is since every person is different, you will never know til you try that you can handle with that energy or can't. Just try, if energy is too much, then simply don't do til you're ready. I haven't see anyone died with just one repeat, so don't worry. Stay balanced and clean, and just be aware of signals of energy. You will know with your try.

Stormblood said:
Not with the raum meditation. You'd be nullifying the energies.

Also, the Raum meditation has very specific functions, which is why it needs to go from the root to the crown.

Thank you very much. I figured as much honestly. what I did instead was just did the regular raum meditation and then did the meditation to circulate energies through the chakras. I'm interested in understanding why it must be in that order (root to crown) for maximum benefits tho.. why does it nullify it? Does it have to do with the properties associated with each syllable vibrated?

Mahindra-Sagni said:
Stormblood said:

Also, the Raum meditation has very specific functions, which is why it needs to go from the root to the crown.

Thank you very much. I figured as much honestly. what I did instead was just did the regular raum meditation and then did the meditation to circulate energies through the chakras. I'm interested in understanding why it must be in that order (root to crown) for maximum benefits tho.. why does it nullify it? Does it have to do with the properties associated with each syllable vibrated?

It is nullified because you first do it properly, then reverse it. Energies of equal value but opposite direction on the same axis nullify one another.

The Raum meditation is a chariot meditation and it prepares your body for ascension of the kundalini. Since the ultimate goal is ascension, the path obviously need to be created in an ascending way and the energies need to get used for the ascending goal.

A downward pattern is used initially in other meditations to open the chakra in a particular order that creates the conditions to awaken the kundalini. The downward pattern also provides grounding and earthly attributes that have no business with a solar meditation. If you want to go 'full circle', you can do the microcosmic orbit (also known as Chariot of Ra). This works on the flow between the rear channel and the front channel, rather than using the central channel.

Stormblood said:
Mahindra-Sagni said:
Stormblood said:

It is nullified because you first do it properly, then reverse it. Energies of equal value but opposite direction on the same axis nullify one another.

The Raum meditation is a chariot meditation and it prepares your body for ascension of the kundalini. Since the ultimate goal is ascension, the path obviously need to be created in an ascending way and the energies need to get used for the ascending goal.

A downward pattern is used initially in other meditations to open the chakra in a particular order that creates the conditions to awaken the kundalini. The downward pattern also provides grounding and earthly attributes that have no business with a solar meditation. If you want to go 'full circle', you can do the microcosmic orbit (also known as Chariot of Ra). This works on the flow between the rear channel and the front channel, rather than using the central channel.
The downward path is for the pineal gland/crown energy. The water energy goes down and activate the fire (kundalini) that goes up. You can find this in the new informations about our God Beelzebul.

luis said:
Stormblood said:
Mahindra-Sagni said:

The downward path is for the pineal gland/crown energy. The water energy goes down and activate the fire (kundalini) that goes up. You can find this in the new informations about our God Beelzebul.

This has nothing to do with the Raum meditation. It's just extra info on what a downward path is for.

Stormblood said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:

This has nothing to do with the Raum meditation. It's just extra info on what a downward path is for.
It has to do with meditation in general, its something that will happen by default if one meditate correctly. I wrote it because you were talking about the kundalini...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back