Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For Those Who Need To Hear It, The Time Is Now

Beginnersmind666

Greetings to my brothers and sisters!

Allow me to preface this by saying that I am not a member of the priesthood, nor an advanced SS. I am, and will humbly remain for some time, a beginner. The words here are for any who may need to hear it, and I claim no superiority over any that do, as I have been in your place.

I can't say for certain why I am writing this post, as I have avoided being active on the forum for fear of facing and acknowledging my weakness and stagnation. I realize now, however, that there is no shame in facing my past and current weakness. The only shame comes from staying weak and ignorant.

I suppose that is the real purpose of this message, that there should be no shame in knowing where you have been and where you are. The only shame is in stagnating and refusing to move forward.

Though I dedicated 17 years ago as a teenager, I have made next to no progress. This fault lies only with myself. I was lazy, fearful, and a master of procrastination. I allowed myself to be led astray and spent years as a waste of existence. Cigarettes, weed, some pills, and alcohol were the numbing agents I used to avoid facing my own failures. I am happy to say that these things are now behind me.

There is little pride to be had in my past, but a plentiful fountain of such in my present and future. Never have I felt such things before returning to the path and our Gods, though I have much to make up for with regards to them and my own lack of action.

To any who need to hear it, there is no better time than now. The past is set in stone, but the present is ours to change. Now is the time for action, to see our past for what it is and learn from it and our mistakes as we fight for the future of our people as the first and last line of defense. There is no higher calling to me than this.

Thanks be to the Gods who have continually brought me back, and for their unending patience and love for myself and humanity as a whole. Without them, I am certain that my life would be worth little.

My thanks as well to all of you, my brothers and sisters in Satan, and the family we have become. To the clergy especially who have worked so tirelessly on behalf of the Gods and humanity. Without the knowledge you have shared so freely and worked tirelessly to attain, we would not have even a fraction of our current might.

Learn from the past, change your present, and we will secure our future!

Hail Satan!

I had a similar experience, and have come back a few months ago. I can feel all your words. Make plans for the future, make workings to engrave this new lifestyle on your soul permanently, we can't afford going back to that low level of existence. The time to fight is now and every single one of us is needed here. I see more and more people coming back from the "dead". Which is amazing. A change is happening in the world. And we have an important role in it that can't be ignored.

Stay strong Brother, thanks for the words.
Hail Satan!!

Im very proud of you for having the courage to make this post and to admit faults and to know how to move forward proudly and keep your chin up. You have a very admirable mindset on this and your words are very mature and intelligent. I applaud your growth and I wish you the absolute best in spiritual development and prosperity. Keep soaring brother.

Thanks for the post, newcomer. It was very inspiring and I hope to see you stay this time. One thing that helps me is allowing myself to feel just a bit of fear to shock me into getting back in line. Satan will sometimes show us what could happen if we forsake His path, and it snaps us back. It's not the same as the feeling of an enemy attack and can be an exciting type of fear like getting ready for a massive adventure. If you are truly dedicated, it's never too late, but at some point of course a person's body dies or whatever and they run out of time. Keep going!!

Beginnersmind666 said:

Use Sowilo, Uruz, Nauthiz, even Eiwhaz to gain the characteristics from which to relentlessly advance. Uruz is uniquely good because it embodies both fire and earth, therefore it incites action as well as gives endurance. The stronger form of Uruz is Auruz.

UrRune.gif

Start on a waxing moon. Capricorn, Leo, or Sagittarius would be ideal signs. Taurus and Virgo are perhaps ok. Maybe Pisces with its relation to meditation, but I am unsure since it is water. Hours/Days of Saturn, Mars, the Sun, or Jupiter are good.

Example affirmation: "This energy of Auruz has made me always fully driven and enduring with my spiritual advancement, in all ways, in a completely positive and harmonious manner for me."

Notes (since affirmations are subjective):
-'driven' reflects firey energy that motivates and powers you
-'enduring' reflects earth energy that sustains your productivity over a longer time
-'in all ways' means spiritually, physically, and mentally, as well as in all types of activities (meditation, yoga, warfare, workings, etc)
-'spiritual advancement' refers to the totality of your spiritual career, not just gaining power as fast as possible

Visualizations:
-see yourself seated in your chair, continuing your advancement exercises without stopping as a clock moves through the hours
-see a calendar and see each day that you are quickly advancing flashing, then extend this to the whole calendar, then to an infinity sign
-make yourself smile and feel good, knowing the working has benefitted you strongly. You can even see yourself "skyrocketing" in progress through the air

Everything here is subjective, of course, so feel free to change anything, as long as you accomplish the main objectives.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back