Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[BITCHUTE] FYI

FancyMancy

In case you didn't know, (((bitchute))) is refusing to "allow" links to at least our forum. I have not tried our other websites. You have to be creative in trying to post links (as I am sure most of you knew already - and not just on bitchute); however, being cr3at1ve makes it look stupid and people might be less-likely t0 v!5it our si7es because of how unprofessional and stupid it looks.

Thought the comment sections had been disabled.

All Know is that every time someone posts a video here. I cannot see it from Scotland because the channel says it's blocked for inciting hatred and violence.

Personal Growth said:

All Know is that every time someone posts a video here. I cannot see it from Scotland because the channel says it's blocked for inciting hatred and violence.
It used to use (((disqus))), then they removed that, which removed the comments - but I think the comments still appear on disqus accounts - and replaced disqus with Bitchute's own crappy comments system. You might use a VPN to access videos. Maybe you'd need a different one, because that is necessary sometimes.

FancyMancy said:
Personal Growth said:

It used to use (((disqus))), then they removed that, which removed the comments - but I think the comments still appear on disqus accounts - and replaced disqus with Bitchute's own crappy comments system. You might use a VPN to access videos. Maybe you'd need a different one, because that is necessary sometimes.

Good tip to use a VPN. But to be honest I don't really have time because of ten hour shifts at work.

Thanks for the tip anyway. I find reading better use of time. My understanding and comprehension seems better by reading than watching.

Yep be careful guys when you post link make sure to put spaces between them like ''you could inform yourself on a site like 666 black sun . com'', from what i remember bitchute was plagued by spam bots so this is why they took this measure, probably...

Weassel said:
Yep be careful guys when you post link make sure to put spaces between them like ''you could inform yourself on a site like 666 black sun . com'', from what i remember bitchute was plagued by spam bots so this is why they took this measure, probably...
I tried that. I also tried:

• DOTCOM
  • DOT COM
  • DOT COMpany
  • . COMpany

and either they were all blocked, or "ancient-forums" was blocked, or because it was to this forum, maybe "viewtopic.php" was blocked. I haven't tried all, to figure it out. As I said, by the time you u5e s!lly leet thin8s like 7his, people think it's spam and would be too lazy to read it carefully to clear it up and type the link correctly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back