Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bloody jews!

666sirius666

I believe I am a jew because of Ancestry.com says I does by a DNA test.

Listen. I hate it. I hate it to pieces.

I hate these goddamn jews!

Yes, Jews are pure evil!

I see it in jews! All the damn time! Their nasty energy is atrocious as fuck, too! They disgust me! JUST LIKE THEIR IMPOTENT NAZARENE!

These people...heh...I laugh...are doomed! DOOMED! AND IT BRINGS ME MUCH JOY AND SATISFACTION!

I deserve to suffer. I deserve to DIE! HORRIBLY!

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THE JEWS NOR MYSELF FOR THEIR BULLSHIT! FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE TO SATAN, HIS DEMONS, AND THE GENTILE PEOPLES!

THEY SHOULDN'T EXIST! THESE JEWS SHOULDN'T EXIST!

I AM SACRIFICING MYSELF. MY VERY OWN SOUL TO SATAN. I'VE DONE IT SO MANY TIMES, I'VE LOST COUNT!

I TRIED TO KILL MYSELF COUNTLESS TIMES! NONE WORKED! I OVER DOSED MULTIPLE TIMES! SLIT MY WRIST! TRIED TO STAB MYSELF, BUT MY SATANIST FRIEND STOPPED ME BECAUSE THE GODS TOLD HER TO! I DIED MORE THAN ONCE AND MY SOUL WAS PLACED BACK INTO MY RANCID CARCUS!

WHAT'S THE POINT OF LIVING...BEING THIS?

I HATE MYSELF! I BLOODY HATE MYSELF!

I HATE EVERY MOTHERFŲCKING JEW AND I HATE MYSELF!

I WANT TO DIE!

AND I WANT ALL JEWS TO DIE!

AND ALL SATAN'S OTHER ENEMIES!

Relax you can't trust ancestry.com that's been written about plenty of times. They are always adding stuff in. Those dna tests are a waste of time and money. If you got a test by some synogauge or something more legit and they told you that you were jewish then I would be scared but this you don't have to worry about.

Your beliefs look how much you hate them. Almost all the actual Jews and part jews that were on here have tried to say its OK or they are gentile soul or something or they still fight on Satan's side.

This is the enemy holidays if they can give you these thoughts they will. They want to take one SS out that is their goal.

If you know your family line and know about them see if you can investigate further put it to rest. Do you have those features personality traits or anything else. If no then stop worrying.

Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HAIL SATAN!!!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

There has been definate hurls from them. I noticed i started having some bad days recently especially with depression and this almost always happens on or right before their holidays.

Azazel also told me recently, that the enemy is "Going to sow discord"
and i think that this also relates to personal levels. I've seen a pattern that they try to get people in a really bad mindset right before a big ritual schedule or around the enemies days. in the recent times and months there has also indeed been a shitload of discord on the forums. They will do anything to get us to stop.

Exactly

Dna companies are full of shit. They give Gentile results for jews, and vice versa. They are owned by jews.

If you have no jewish relatives, then you are a Gentile.

Best course of action would be to meditate and stop harming yourself.

Jews are very aware of their roots, and mixed jews do not care if they are mixed or not. It has been obvious from their posts around here. The purer ones are rabbis and practioners in the know, like us, but different race.

Ps. you can not "sacrifice" your soul to Satan or anything like that.

Gentiles, just work on yourself.

Jews, will get fucked.

There is no "sacrifice".

No, they won't
Satan wants to bring us down. There's been gentiles who have suffered here.

Some jews are spare.

Look at all the versions of satanism and these different versions of idols and religions.

Clearly, Satan touched the Bible to create doubt.

Jesus does love me. Just have faith in Jesus in the end.

Curses are used by Satan to curse the curse.

666sirius666 said:

Yes, Jews are pure evil!

I see it in jews! All the damn time! Their nasty energy is atrocious as fuck, too! They disgust me! JUST LIKE THEIR IMPOTENT NAZARENE!

These people...heh...I laugh...are doomed! DOOMED! AND IT BRINGS ME MUCH JOY AND SATISFACTION!

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THE JEWS NOR MYSELF FOR THEIR BULLSHIT! FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE TO SATAN, HIS DEMONS, AND THE GENTILE PEOPLES!

I AM SACRIFICING MYSELF. MY VERY OWN SOUL TO SATAN. I'VE DONE IT SO MANY TIMES, I'VE LOST COUNT!

I TRIED TO KILL MYSELF COUNTLESS TIMES! NONE WORKED! I OVER DOSED MULTIPLE TIMES! SLIT MY WRIST! TRIED TO STAB MYSELF, BUT MY SATANIST FRIEND STOPPED ME BECAUSE THE GODS TOLD HER TO! I DIED MORE THAN ONCE AND MY SOUL WAS PLACED BACK INTO MY RANCID CARCUS!

I WANT TO DIE!

what did they do give you 2 percent ashkenazi to fuck with you? DNA tests are kiked and the CEOs are kikes. If you are a jew then i'm a horses ass. Keep up AOP and ask the Gods for guidence. you are not a jew

666sirius666 said:

Yes, Jews are pure evil!

I WANT TO DIE!

ok nerd alert
i decided to type this up for you.

Lets have a hypothetical situation where this was a not 100 percent accurate DNA test done by actual gentiles trying to do their best to give an accurate reading.

You must understand that the jewish race does infact have many parts of the human genome to them as the enemy had to take examples from it in order to make them. they had to be made to look and sort of "act" like us or infiltration would have been for nothing. As a result jews and certain gentile populations share certain haplogroups (just not the very specific branches underneath thus still seperating the gentile from the jew) And ofcourse, this also makes it very easy to mix up autosomal DNA on an "authentic *cough kiked* report".

Especially because this above hypothetical scenario is just that, you can rest assured that this was done on purpose and has no truth whatsoever. Jewishness is also strongly in the soul and behavior and even a 1/32 jew will act like a full blown kike. I have known jews who looked gentile and still acted like jews, and they looked the way they did as a result of being mixed blood. behavior is then the biggest indicator here. Have you had bad effects from doing the shattering ritual? it targets specific jews and it can be focused on you specifically. If you continue to thrive or live on as normal with no bad effects you are not a jew.

Realize the enemy will do anything to make something like this look very real to you. It happened to me for almost a year long. I even sent pictures to Cobra of my whole family tree all the way up to my great grandparents and was scared shitless. I even summoned Andras to beg him to kill me if i was one.

I had a 23and me test done back then and everything came out clean. But i was told i had distant 3 and 4th degree cousins several times removed that had a haplogroup they considered jewish. That haplogroup was Em123. This is not only a politically correct move by 23andme but they dont even recognise palastine ofcourse in the map and only pissreal. since 23andme knew Arabs and med whites would get pissed if they were called israeli, since they both hate jews, if these people happened to have actual ancestry from non jewish palestine, it would just show up all coming from lebanon instead...and i saw this on these cousins profiles, whose parents and grand parents where born in palestine long before 1948.

All Haplogroups have sub brances that have mutated from its ancestor over a period of time. this particular one has a minority of jewish branches but 23andme likes to blow it out of proportion. the jewish mutations, just like with all other haplogroups that have some jewish branches, come from enemy manipulation with parts of the human genome to make thier disgusting pets. This is again why jews look like us and not completely like reptiles. They are a literal mockery of our genetics and our Gods, especially the ones who "look white" with blonde hair and blue eyes.

but anyway this particular haplogroup, Em123 is indigenous to palestine, so to canaan infact. this is a canaanite haplogroup and there are specific branches under em123 that are phonecian greek and even roman markers. the phonecian genetic marker even had the number 555...the number of Father's Sigil. 23andme doesnt say this ofcourse, because, well if this haplogroup is indiginous there then its automatically jewish because, oy vey goy this is our promised land and we were here first (after we mass murdered the hittites, canaanites and phillistines). i even called 23andme out on this and told them this was bullshit. The cousins also insisted their entire ancestry was roman catholic. One even said his ancesters were in jaffa for generations and were seafearers. phonecians were seafarers and also resided in jaffa. Phonecians back in the day there used to drown jews in the harbor. This was also a home city of the phillistines for a long time. The cousins mother had haplogroup T2, that was consistant with vikings, so either ancestry from the crusades or furthur back from the ancient white tribes in canaan who were mass murdered. The jews have done everything to cover history up and they want everyone to not know where they come from and who they really are.

And that is why they do this. Because oy vey, everyone is mixed goy everyone is alittle bit black asian and jew...but whitie has no culture and doesn't exist. Remember they hit whites the hardest with this because we are their arch enemy. We are the master race, the direct descendants of the Gods and of Satan. If we are gone the enemy has complete free reign to enslave the rest. They do what they did to you, to remove all sense of racial identity. if you look and act white, rest assured that you once again, are not a jew!

Please refrain from all manner of self harm. Don't let the enemy win.

slyscorpion said:
Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HAIL SATAN!!!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

There has been definate hurls from them. I noticed i started having some bad days recently especially with depression and this almost always happens on or right before their holidays.

Azazel also told me recently, that the enemy is "Going to sow discord"
and i think that this also relates to personal levels. I've seen a pattern that they try to get people in a really bad mindset right before a big ritual schedule or around the enemies days. in the recent times and months there has also indeed been a shitload of discord on the forums. They will do anything to get us to stop.

Exactly

Indeed. This and the other 2 rats that have come through here right at the jewish holidays. They are sending in the legion online and in the astral. The israeli computer lab warriours are hardcore hand rubbing rightnow. Time to open the oven.

your scared you might be a reptile,try using satanic blue flames on yourself its a sure fire way to test if your gentile i wont say why but

666sirius666 said:
No, they won't

Some jews are spare.

Look at all the versions of satanism and these different versions of idols and religions.

Wait wat??? This is what i get for giving yet another rat the benefit of the doubt...and to think i wasted my time for you. Gods they are everywhere! someone get the zyklon..im off to do our daily schedule. im doing 12 today.

666sirius666 said:
No, they won't

Some jews are spare.

Believing that a dead jew on a cross 2000 years ago in the middle east can save y. ou is about as dumb as believing the covid hype and that the vaccine is safe and effective or believing that Kim Jong Un is a great divine leader and North Korea is great and should rule the world or believing Biden is a great "prezzie yo"

slyscorpion said:
666sirius666 said:
No, they won't

Some jews are spare.

Believing that a dead jew on a cross 2000 years ago in the middle east can save y. ou is about as dumb as believing the covid hype and that the vaccine is safe and effective or believing that Kim Jong Un is a great divine leader and North Korea is great and should rule the world or believing Biden is a great "prezzie yo"

Sorry sometimes my phone messes up 😕

It's supposed to be you.

N yeah Biden da prezzie lmao 🤣 that's intentional that is the level of intelligence of the average voter for him.

I can't believe someone spent all this effort to come here for this either BTW.

I just wanted to add this don't like that typo in the middle of this very much too bad they can't let some people edit.

666sirius666 said:
No, they won't

Some jews are spare.

Lol.

None of the filth will be spared, and none of the complicits to the jewish filth either.

You are obviously deluded and / or a jew trolling here. Which would potentially put you in the catergory of crematory. Or the very least die in obscurity. Suitable end for a jewsus-thoughform lover.

666sirius666 said:
No, they won't

Some jews are spare.

The controversial thing is the fact that you based your inclusion on JoS arguments (e.g. exposing curses in the bible) along with some kosher whore.

FuckYu_666 said:
666sirius666 said:
No, they won't

Some jews are spare.

The controversial thing is the fact that you based your inclusion on JoS arguments (e.g. exposing curses in the bible) along with some kosher whore.

This person appears to have some issues with connection to xtianity and the energy. I guess give them the benefit of the doubt I myself have seen things work similar way in others who were trying to break free from this. I replied trying to help him/her out.

If not this person is a troll. That is possible.

But it sounds similar enough to how actual spiritual issues with the enemy work in some people that I don't know. He might be for real.

We will see.

I want to apologize. An enemy had been terrorizing me under the guise of Father Satan.

I fell for his trick...because he had been working on me.

Then Father Satan came and destroyed him along with others who had assisted this imposter..

I feel like such a HUGE IDIOT!

Father says he forgives me, but I feel horribly wretched for believing the enemy.

666sirius666 said:

Yes, Jews are pure evil!

I WANT TO DIE!

Don't worry you're not a kike.

I was afraid too to be a jew because i have a spanish name. And this name is a land in judea..

I talked about it with Father Lucifer and He told me i am 100% GENTILE !
So, i did some research and i found this :

Two of the three P***a (my last name) members that have been tested have come out Haplogroup J2.

P***a - J2: Semitic Origin. Mostly found in the Middle East, Mediterranean, and North Africa. This haplogroup contains the Cohen modal lineage which is found in about 5% of those with this origin. Sephardic Jews and Arab Moors belong to this Haplogroup and they were among the earliest settlers of Spain. About 28% of Sephardic Jews have this origin. 3% of modern day Spaniards have J, J1, or J2 origin.

The third P***a member that has been tested has come out Haplogroup I.

P***a - I: Nordic (Northwestern European) origin. In 409 AD, the Suebi (a Baltic people) and the Vandals (an Eastern Germanic people) established themselves on the Iberian Peninsula. Less than 100 years later the Visigoths (an Eastern Germanic people) conquered Iberia, after they had conquered Rome, and settled there in the year 507 AD. The Visigoths ancient homeland was Sweden, which they had left around Christ's time. These three Nordic peoples brought Haplogroup I and sub-haplogroups I1 and I2 into Iberia. 13% of modern day Spaniards share this origin.

The three P***a members did not match one another. From this one can conclude that there are more then one genetic line of P***as in the New World.

I am LITTERALY an Visigoth's Ancestor and not a fucking bloody kike with the cohen shit son of bitch !

I now understand WHY i have a strong dislike for some actors of my favorite TV show " American Horror Story " :
- Lily Rabe is jewish
- Billie Lourd is jewish
- Leslie Grossman is jewish
- Brad Falchuk (AHS director) is a jackass jewish
And his wife Gwyneth Paltrow JOO !
Hamish Linklater (Rabe's boyfriend) was married with Jessica Goldberg, apparently he gets hard with his dick on jewish sluts bitches !

So ! My Brothers and Sisters , don't be afraid or worry about your blood. Only reading your words and feeling your energies, YOU ARE A GORGEOUS GENTILE AND BE BLESSED !!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back