Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Money

yumais

From where majority of people have money to buy last phone, a good luxurious house at least $100.000, expensive luxiours cars (at least $70.000 - $100.000) travel the whole world, when the minimum salary is $500-1000 in some countries, i will never understand, how and why some people swim in money and everything and others starve to death, why why why :( everyone is born in the same way. Can a satanist have a lot of money, houses and cars and much better than all of this pieces of shit xians? Or the enemy will not accept and allow a satanist to be at that level to have a big company all over the world.
Can a satanist be rapper and have the same fame as everydays rapper, or again they won't allow us to get to that level. Are there any satanist who is or was big in this world like famous, or a important figure or something? Does is really worth to want all new brand clothes, phone, gaming consoles and everything is in trend just to be cool and people speak to you? Or trend is for idiots without brain. Why whealth people have much oppurtunities, example a girl will prefer a rich guy with muscles, house and car instead of a skinny guy with no money but has a good soul. Is this really the life ? Having parties, go and visit all world, have fame, money, cars and girls. This thought is eating me so much, why people can have better things and better life than me, who i will die alone, without friends and love, without a house and never drive a car in my life, and i feel like a retard... (this is how people use to call me in the past and others bad words) everyone at my age have at least love, a car, a driving licences, friends, fun. I start to think that is something wrong with me from when i was born it is? I don't have love,car,driving licence because i feel i can't have, im too dumb and idiot to have even a driving licence and too hard to get that, what is wrong with me? all times everyday my thoughts eat me, i don't have a day without think about how others at my same age, ex people from highschool now have even kids, and me i not have even first love, and i start to hate me more and more and call me bad words, like im idiot, retarded, dumb, stupid. I don't know what to do i hate myself and i hate my life, i wish there was a chance to die and born again and have a better life, i don't say i want millions and thousands of money or other things like that, all i want is to live the life how i can, have friends, go outside and eat, go at small parties with some music and some drinks and chill, have a girlfriend, this things will make me feel better, i have too many fears, fear to do everything, even if i have health problems that i can resolve only at doctors i preffer to stay like that and do what i can home even if is not the best idea, because im afraid of pain and doctors and my anxiety is so bad, and i start shaking and feel bad when i go there... (Sorry how i said my mind is eating me everyday with this thoughts and i can't do nothing about that, and i know the best case i will end up homeless with the minimum salary not ever buy a house)

Can a satanist have more and better things and better life hundreds of times than all of this famous clowns, and all the stupid xians with their biggest gold church? (Sorry again sorry, i know i make a lot of "weird" topics or maybe i exaggerate somethings but that's me and my mind, and i can't do anything, i don't have people to speak about that things, and i free myself when i make this topics, i hope i don't upset anyone or something, these days people can get upset even if you say hello, sad times)

Hail Father Satan Forever!

Many of us are very wealthy despite not having money.
Being close to the Gods, following this path, development of the soul... we have this and much more... this is most valuable treasure there is.
And yes, we can all achieve everything as well, even better and bigger than normal people.

Parties, drinks and all of that are retarded, your reason of wanting them is simply because other people your age indulge in them, making you feel excluded.

As for designer clothes and expensive things, most of these are a complete waste of money, I couldn't care less about these, infact the people who buy these have no consciousness and no financial understanding and just do what the masses are doing, basically zombies.
Handheld bag made in Zimbabwe with a non important brand=15$
Handheld bag made in zimbabwe with lous witon brand on it= 450$
You see what I mean? It's a joke and people buy this shit just for validation.
I have an iphone but that's just because it was gifted to me, I have no intention of buying anything newer until this breaks, and if it breaks I'm gonna try to repair it, not buy another one for 1000 and be a stupid consumer. I'd rather buy a 200€ phone.

As for your complaints, fortunately communism doesn't exist, so no, nobody is born the same, some people are more privileged than others, that's just life.

Also, not to be mean and not to insult you, but the way you speak about yourself makes me think you're a loser, you complain that people who have more have a better life, of course they do! You show complete lack of self esteem and lack of willpower to do things.
You even define yourself so stupid that you can't get a driving license, you will get literally nothing in your life with that attitude.

If you want things you're gonna have to work for them, life is not communist and not everybody is the same, you need to solve your self defeatist attitude and roll your sleeves up and work for it. Work for your money and work for the life you want, you even complain that you're skinny, like dude go on the web and learn how to workout. Tip: https://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/
This website is gonna help you with that.

You are a Spiritual Satanist, you have much more than those people ever will, and you can achieve much much more.

yumais said:
i will never understand, how and why some people swim in money and everything and others starve to death, why why why :( everyone is born in the same way.
No, they're not. People with old souls have influences from their previous lives starting at birth. This can include negative energies that make poverty likely. Also, there is astrology and a healthy amount of random chance involved, practically guaranteeing that nobody is born the same way. There is also a certain amount of luck involved in who gets rich and who doesn't. For example, two people can buy seemingly identical land, but one might have gold in it and the other might not.

yumais said:
Can a satanist have a lot of money, houses and cars and much better than all of this pieces of shit xians? Or the enemy will not accept and allow a satanist to be at that level to have a big company all over the world.
Yes, if one doesn't announce to the world about being a Satanist. However, jews do tend to stick together, making it harder for Gentiles to become wealthy.

yumais said:
Does is really worth to want all new brand clothes, phone, gaming consoles and everything is in trend just to be cool and people speak to you? Or trend is for idiots without brain. Why whealth people have much oppurtunities, example a girl will prefer a rich guy with muscles, house and car instead of a skinny guy with no money but has a good soul. Is this really the life ? Having parties, go and visit all world, have fame, money, cars and girls.
A lot of "the good life" is pushed by the enemy to waste precious time. Parties, fame, etc, take time away from education, meditation, and spiritual advancement. It's fine to have new clothes, but not fine to buy ten closets worth and spend an hour each day deciding what to wear.

yumais said:
I don't have love,car,driving licence because i feel i can't have, im too dumb and idiot to have even a driving licence and too hard to get that, what is wrong with me? all times everyday my thoughts eat me, i don't have a day without think about how others at my same age, ex people from highschool now have even kids, and me i not have even first love, and i start to hate me more and more and call me bad words, like im idiot, retarded, dumb, stupid. I don't know what to do i hate myself and i hate my life
These negative thoughts are only making things worse. Whatever you focus on will program your aura to attract it. Focus on what you have and what you want, and try to improve. You have at least one thing those rich xtians don't: You have the Joy of Satan, and with it the knowledge to take control of your life and improve.

If you want to be smarter, then don't say "I'm dumb", but rather vibrate the rune MANNAZ
MadhRune.gif

108 times and then affirm 9 times "I am becoming smarter in a positive and healthy way for me."

If you want money, then try something from this PDF: https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Money_Spells.pdf

yumais said:
all i want is to live the life how i can, have friends, go outside and eat, go at small parties with some music and some drinks and chill, have a girlfriend, this things will make me feel better
As long as those drinks are non-alcoholic, that's a nice goal! :)

yumais said:
Can a satanist have more and better things and better life hundreds of times than all of this famous clowns, and all the stupid xians with their biggest gold church?
Yes, absolutely. It was this way thousands of years ago, and will be again. Wealth should be based upon spiritual advancement and contribution to civilization, not jewish usury and minimum wage slavery.

yumais said:
From where majority of people have money to buy last phone, a good luxurious house at least $100.000, expensive luxiours cars (at least $70.000 - $100.000) travel the whole world, when the minimum salary is $500-1000 in some countries, i will never understand, how and why some people swim in money and everything and others starve to death, why why why :( everyone is born in the same way. Can a satanist have a lot of money, houses and cars and much better than all of this pieces of shit xians? Or the enemy will not accept and allow a satanist to be at that level to have a big company all over the world.
Can a satanist be rapper and have the same fame as everydays rapper, or again they won't allow us to get to that level. Are there any satanist who is or was big in this world like famous, or a important figure or something? Does is really worth to want all new brand clothes, phone, gaming consoles and everything is in trend just to be cool and people speak to you? Or trend is for idiots without brain. Why whealth people have much oppurtunities, example a girl will prefer a rich guy with muscles, house and car instead of a skinny guy with no money but has a good soul. Is this really the life ? Having parties, go and visit all world, have fame, money, cars and girls. This thought is eating me so much, why people can have better things and better life than me, who i will die alone, without friends and love, without a house and never drive a car in my life, and i feel like a retard... (this is how people use to call me in the past and others bad words) everyone at my age have at least love, a car, a driving licences, friends, fun. I start to think that is something wrong with me from when i was born it is? I don't have love,car,driving licence because i feel i can't have, im too dumb and idiot to have even a driving licence and too hard to get that, what is wrong with me? all times everyday my thoughts eat me, i don't have a day without think about how others at my same age, ex people from highschool now have even kids, and me i not have even first love, and i start to hate me more and more and call me bad words, like im idiot, retarded, dumb, stupid. I don't know what to do i hate myself and i hate my life, i wish there was a chance to die and born again and have a better life, i don't say i want millions and thousands of money or other things like that, all i want is to live the life how i can, have friends, go outside and eat, go at small parties with some music and some drinks and chill, have a girlfriend, this things will make me feel better, i have too many fears, fear to do everything, even if i have health problems that i can resolve only at doctors i preffer to stay like that and do what i can home even if is not the best idea, because im afraid of pain and doctors and my anxiety is so bad, and i start shaking and feel bad when i go there... (Sorry how i said my mind is eating me everyday with this thoughts and i can't do nothing about that, and i know the best case i will end up homeless with the minimum salary not ever buy a house)

Can a satanist have more and better things and better life hundreds of times than all of this famous clowns, and all the stupid xians with their biggest gold church? (Sorry again sorry, i know i make a lot of "weird" topics or maybe i exaggerate somethings but that's me and my mind, and i can't do anything, i don't have people to speak about that things, and i free myself when i make this topics, i hope i don't upset anyone or something, these days people can get upset even if you say hello, sad times)

Hail Father Satan Forever!
I've been meaning to make a post about this. Will be up in a few. The reason so many people are poor is because the dammed jews have hoarded so much wealth which leaves the majority of the world with little to satisfy everyone. This also has to do with their rituals.

It is very possible for us to build wealth. We have the tools for this.

yumais said:

You need to start balancing your earth element, void meditating, and working on your physical issues if you want to calm your mind down. This is all possible, but you need to create a routine for yourself. Remember what HPHC said: our brains would rather be lazy, but we can have an amazing life if we just push ourselves to consistently meditate.

Don't worry about your present conditions. Even 1 year of meditation and yoga will make you excel over your peers, let alone a couple of years. There is nothing your peers can buy or create the will replace what is gained through spiritual advancement. You have access to this gift, so make use of it!

Ask yourself what obstacles stand in your way, and how to overcome them. We want to see you succeed, but you need to make an effort yourself. All people can have success if they try hard enough at advancement.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back