Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Worried about Mars

Satanisttryinghard

I'm worried about something and I'm wondering if somebody out there can tell me exactly how this could turn out-for the better or for the worse. I heard recently about mankind's (namely Elon musk's) desire to some day colonize Mars. I educated myself in astrology starting about 3 or 4 years ago and I am happy to say that I've got more now than just a basic understanding of it (even though I am still working on understanding how a particular house can belong to the first second and or third decan in another house) BUT ANYWAY... On with the worry. What would happen to those infinitely old astrological energies if we were to in fact colonize planets? Wouldn't they be messed up or thrown off kilter or not apply anymore? I mean, there's a difference between doing something like landing on a planet (like we did with the moon in 1968) and maybe planting a few flags and LIVING on a planet. And then I heard another story from some other source that indicated that another famous person is thinking about maybe one day colonizing Jupiter. What what happen? I have personally experienced these planetary energies after I have ritually invoked and applied them working for me and doing exactly what I wanted them to. Wouldn't we lose all that if all those planets were crowded with people

I don't think colonization can affect the energy of the planet.
One thing I wonder is what might happen to your second Chakra if you live on Mars. Maybe the Earth would rule it.

Satanisttryinghard said:
I'm worried about something and I'm wondering if somebody out there can tell me exactly how this could turn out-for the better or for the worse. I heard recently about mankind's (namely Elon musk's) desire to some day colonize Mars. I educated myself in astrology starting about 3 or 4 years ago and I am happy to say that I've got more now than just a basic understanding of it (even though I am still working on understanding how a particular house can belong to the first second and or third decan in another house) BUT ANYWAY... On with the worry. What would happen to those infinitely old astrological energies if we were to in fact colonize planets? Wouldn't they be messed up or thrown off kilter or not apply anymore? I mean, there's a difference between doing something like landing on a planet (like we did with the moon in 1968) and maybe planting a few flags and LIVING on a planet. And then I heard another story from some other source that indicated that another famous person is thinking about maybe one day colonizing Jupiter. What what happen? I have personally experienced these planetary energies after I have ritually invoked and applied them working for me and doing exactly what I wanted them to. Wouldn't we lose all that if all those planets were crowded with people

Normal Peoples aura influence:

iu

Planets "aura" influence:

iu

There is no way someone can change the plants energies, if we would be able, this could be also changed/blocked if enouth/powerfull people live here, on earth.

Yes - maybe a huge Isa-centered ritual to freeze up and block efforts to go out there in the first place-good idea

I would be more worried about there being a veil or some kind of Hebrew Magick on Mars already that hasn't dissipated or beings on the side of the enemy already there somewhere (cause of the history of there once being a civilization there that was attacked by the enemy) to be honest than us living there effecting it to the point it messes up astrology.

I think though if a bunch of kikes moved there and started doing Magick they might be able to mess it up and wipe out its energy but yeah this isn't going to happen.

So nothing to worry about.

How would anyone colonize Jupiter anyways lol
Its a gas planet

Woden said:
because it's already basically dead with most of it's atmosphere blown
That's a (((nasa))) meme, it actually has an atmosphere and life in it and vegetation too.
For further info check the book "penetration" by Ingo Swann.
They lie about the moon too.

Aquarius said:
Woden said:
That's a (((nasa))) meme, it actually has an atmosphere and life in it and vegetation too.

I remember seeing something about this a couple years ago. What do they do completely edit out most images from the surface of Mars.

It does not make sense that there would be a base on Mars or people living below the surface if the entire atmosphere is gone. I heard Maxine said there was still people living below the surface there that survived. I also heard the enemy has abducted people and taken them to a base there for slave labor and/or experimentation and government officials have visited that place before.

Looking at stuff on exploring Mars would be super interesting if they could tell the truth on it and not just Nasa stuff.

Woden said:
Aquarius said:
Woden said:

"Meme"...do you understand what the word means?

"Meme, Noun: an image, video, piece of text, etc., typically humorous in nature, that is copied and spread rapidly by internet users, often with slight variations.
"celebrity gossip and memes often originate on the site" · "the concept originally started as an internet meme".

You criticize a lot of posts in the forum.

I downloaded "Penetration", by Ingo Swaan, and found it to be very immagitive and dubious in it's sources. Do you have anything else to support your very immagitive statements?
Absolutely.
Life And Death On Mars: The New Mars Synthesis, Brandeburg John
Unusual Mars surface features, Vincent DiPietro
The Monuments of Mars: A City on the Edge of Forever, Richard Hoagland
Mars and its canals, Percival Lowels
Books from Giovanni Schiaparelli

My very imaginative statements.... You literally shill for mainstream statements that have been debunked for at least 100 years.
And Ingo Swann is the father of modern remote viewing, and Maxine herself cited him.
What is imaginative is believing what jews tell you.

And yes, I do criticize a lot of posts, but I don't do it because I like criticizing, but because many things at the present age are to be criticized.

Yes, that's a meme, because you blindly believe nasa, so it's funny that it comes from a SS.

Woden said:
Aquarius said:
Woden said:

"Meme, Noun: an image, video, piece of text, etc., typically humorous in nature, that is copied and spread rapidly by internet users, often with slight variations.
"celebrity gossip and memes often originate on the site" · "the concept originally started as an internet meme".

I downloaded "Penetration", by Ingo Swaan, and found it to be very immagitive and dubious in it's sources. Do you have anything else to support your very immagitive statements?
Absolutely.

My very imaginative statements.... You literally shill for mainstream statements that have been debunked for at least 100 years.
And Ingo Swann is the father of modern remote viewing, and Maxine herself cited him.

And yes, I do criticize a lot of posts, but I don't do it because I like criticizing, but because many things at the present age are to be criticized.

Yes, that's a meme, because you blindly believe nasa, so it's funny that it comes from a SS.

I didn't say my source was NASA, you did. I've read some of those books, and their very informative, but nothing has been confirmed. That was simply my point.

We can argue the point back and forth all day. We won't know for sure until manned missions land on Mars, which will be in the next decade.

End of discussion.
We're not arguing. You're expecting jewed out institutions to give you proof, which they most likely will water down. The fact that the moon has an atmosphere was just shared from nasa in the late 90s, while other independent researchers knew this from the 1920s, nasa knew it too, but it's jewish, and won't tell you truths unless it's backed up to the wall.

Aquarius said:
Woden said:
My working theory/hypothesis about the explosion of Phaeton having tilted Earth a bit and having a load of water from Phaeton landing here, having ripped-off Mars's atmosphere, having tilted Uranus on its side... makes more sense, at the risk of sounding arrogant, than solar wind blowing Mars's atmosphere off, while Earth, which is closer to the Sun, and her atmosphere - as well as Mercury, which is closer to Sun so I think didn't have chance to have a decent atmosphere, and Venus also - are fine.

There is also a large scar on the surface of Mars. While we don't have the knowledge of what actually happened, we just have to fill-in the blanks, hypothesise, try to put the pieces of the puzzle together, extrapolate... to try and make sense of things. Presumably, the locations of Mars and Phaeton in orbit around Sun were such that Phaeton's explosion was not sufficient enough, or Phaeton and Mars were too far distant, so that the enemy's superweapon (I think someone mentioned ion laser or something) had to be deployed upon Mars. I think it has been confirmed or at least said that there is radiation of a nuclear type on Mars - "Evidence for a Large Anomalous Nuclear Explosions in Mars Past" by Universities Space Research Association.

From here, the hypothesis starts to fantail and get muddy - maybe the spaceship hadn't enough power after destroying Phaeton, so (((they))) settled on just ripping the atmosphere of Mars off. Maybe that was the order from the superiors. Maybe they didn't have the time so they had to do a quick strike. Maybe a friendly of ours was close-by...

It's all a working theory/hypothesis at this time. Until we know, I think that's all it can be. We could advance and learn Spirituality, with intuition and opening our Third Eye and other Chakras, so that we can understand things. With a clean, empowered, unblocked and open Third Eye, it becomes more and more increasingly difficult to be deceived - that means we know what's what about things. Along with learning and more education, we can use our intuition and instincts to realise things which might be too subtle for words until we learn how to articulate ourselves more and better.

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
Woden said:
My working theory/hypothesis about the explosion of Phaeton having tilted Earth a bit and having a load of water from Phaeton landing here, having ripped-off Mars's atmosphere, having tilted Uranus on its side... makes more sense, at the risk of sounding arrogant, than solar wind blowing Mars's atmosphere off, while Earth, which is closer to the Sun, and her atmosphere - as well as Mercury, which is closer to Sun so I think didn't have chance to have a decent atmosphere, and Venus also - are fine.

There is also a large scar on the surface of Mars. While we don't have the knowledge of what actually happened, we just have to fill-in the blanks, hypothesise, try to put the pieces of the puzzle together, extrapolate... to try and make sense of things. Presumably, the locations of Mars and Phaeton in orbit around Sun were such that Phaeton's explosion was not sufficient enough, or Phaeton and Mars were too far distant, so that the enemy's superweapon (I think someone mentioned ion laser or something) had to be deployed upon Mars. I think it has been confirmed or at least said that there is radiation of a nuclear type on Mars - "Evidence for a Large Anomalous Nuclear Explosions in Mars Past" by Universities Space Research Association.

From here, the hypothesis starts to fantail and get muddy - maybe the spaceship hadn't enough power after destroying Phaeton, so (((they))) settled on just ripping the atmosphere of Mars off. Maybe that was the order from the superiors. Maybe they didn't have the time so they had to do a quick strike. Maybe a friendly of ours was close-by...

It's all a working theory/hypothesis at this time. Until we know, I think that's all it can be. We could advance and learn Spirituality, with intuition and opening our Third Eye and other Chakras, so that we can understand things. With a clean, empowered, unblocked and open Third Eye, it becomes more and more increasingly difficult to be deceived - that means we know what's what about things. Along with learning and more education, we can use our intuition and instincts to realise things which might be too subtle for words until we learn how to articulate ourselves more and better.
From the book "penetration" Ingo Swann has said that when his group remote viewed to Mars, there actually was atmosphere and that the planet wasn't really orange, it seemed like the atmosphere was made in such a way that it reflected the solar energy away from it, this is his theory.

Here is an interesting question. If the Gods have gotten into Astro-mining. Can the asteroid belt system be removed and Phaeton reconstructed?

According to a Hindustani(Indian) text in one of the old-school books. A being of higher power of around 300,000-500,000 years old can materialize celestial objects such as a planet. Using advanced magick and advanced technology can our Ajna chakra be reconstructed?

I recall a sermon whereby the Gods were very happy with finding Earth and it's Solar System a full perfect Chakra network. Even our own section of the Zodiacs. It be a shame the Gods being so advanced not to have some sort of apparatuses that can reconstruct our Solar System.

Also were the outer planets supposed to have asteroid belts surrounding them? I assume much like the Saturn issue that the enemy Grey/Reptilians maintain the belts to pump magick on us from Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. The three main outer planets with a disc.

And if Uranus is tilted from the blast then that would create issues I assume the planets were found perfectly fine in their position and had different effects maybe the tilt is on purpose. Something like either producing more mental illness or keeping mental illnesses on a person. Maybe if the planet is straightened it sublimates mental illnesses.

FancyMancy said:

In as much as stupidity from the enemy, maybe?

I can state perhaps the planet buster weapons they posses require spiritual backing. Maybe they realized doing this to capture more territory they can blast Phaeton since it's mostly a water planet and hardly easy to mine while the Earth is more of their planet types. It's possible they realized a combination of the Gods, Humans, Spirituality, and attack would only allow them one major shot to get in. It's been said the enemy non-sense we deal with is based on 12,000-15,000 years ago and really 10,000 years ago when they struck. SO if the enemy non-sense is based on this 2,000-5,000 year time frame the Gods had plenty of times to stop SOME but not ALL of the enemy non-sense. Maybe our side deleted enough scenarios the enemy just went fuck it we'll fuck'em up and do our best over the course of the next few thousand years.

Woden said:
Aquarius said:
Woden said:

Absolutely.

I didn't say my source was NASA, you did. I've read some of those books, and their very informative, but nothing has been confirmed. That was simply my point.

We can argue the point back and forth all day. We won't know for sure until manned missions land on Mars, which will be in the next decade.

End of discussion.

Nothing really can be confirmed right now to be honest. If there was a civilization there you would expect there would be some ruins or something of it left. One of the supposed uncensored leaked photos I saw years ago showed vegetation there and some other stuff on the surface next to nasas usual type of photo of the same spot where there was no trace of anything this was posted on the groups I remember is where I saw it.

There is really no way to confirm anything unless someone in the government tells the truth and shows us what they are hiding which isn't probably going to happen any time soon.

So imaginative probably all of it is.

Woden said:
Aquarius said:
Woden said:

I actually find Ingo to be a rather credible source. He was not jewish, very smart and incredibly psychic which can be seen from his chart. All of his experiments were done under strict conditions and the level of thoroughness ensured there was no cheating or deception. His levels of success were exemplary and this makes him a trustworthy source. I can also say I have experienced remote viewing a few times so obviously I know it's not 'imaginative'.

Take your time and read his works. Mars was a wonderful planet teeming with life until the enemy nuked it. This explains the presence of many unusual features, a thin atmosphere and the presence of Xenon gas.

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
Woden said:

I'm a little skeptical that a planet explosion would have that much effect on the solar system. The distances involved are huge.

Some basic math says that if a planet the size of Earth made entirely of water exploded outward spherically, the amount of water that would reach Earth would be:

Let R = Distance From Earth to Kuiper Belt: 5.984 * 10^9 kilometers
Let V = Volume of Earth: 4/3 * π * (6371 kilometers)³ = 1.08 * 10^12 cubic kilometers
Let T = Water Thickness: 4/3 * π * (R+T)³ - 4/3 * π * R³ = V
⇒ (R+T)³ - R³ = V / (4/3 * π)
⇒ T = (R³ + (3 * V) / (π * 4))^(1/3) - R
⇒ T = 2.4 x 10^-9 kilometers
⇒ T = 0.0024 millimeters
Let A = Cross-Section Area of Earth: π * (6371 kilometers)² = 128 * 10^6 square kilometers
Let W = Volume of Water that Hit Earth: A * T = 0.3 cubic kilometers

So if my math is correct, Earth would have been hit by a 0.0024 mm wall of water when Phaeton exploded.... and this titled the axis of rotation? Even accounting for gravity pulling in surrounding water, it shouldn't have been more than a cubic kilometer, which is about the size of Utah Lake.

Of course, this is assuming a symmetric explosion. If they wanted to affect Earth, they could have directed the explosion toward us. You also need an asymmetric force on the Earth in order to tilt the axis, otherwise it would just push the whole planet, and I would expect any asymmetry on that scale to smooth out by the time it reaches Earth. It might be possible, but I'm skeptical because of the huge distances involved.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
I'm a little skeptical that a planet explosion would have that much effect on the solar system. The distances involved are huge.
They are, but so are the planets[huge], and there is a interconnectedness in play.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1154&p=6925&hilit=Beings#p6925

Satanisttryinghard said:

It is not a bad idea to send jews to Jupiter.

Satanisttryinghard said:
Interesting question. I would assume the influence of the energies of the planets upon us would change somehow, and particularly that of Mars? If we were to live on the planet. Following this topic. Hopefully someone has achieved some knowledge on that matter. Because it also raises other questions, what happens if you travel too far from the Earth? Do we lose the influence of the planets in our soul? Do we start getting influenced by other planets?

Aquarius said:
From the book "penetration" Ingo Swann has said that when his group remote viewed to Mars, there actually was atmosphere and that the planet wasn't really orange, it seemed like the atmosphere was made in such a way that it reflected the solar energy away from it, this is his theory.
Do we know how advanced and successful Ingo was? I know Blackdragon666 said he was very good in psychic abilities, but the enemy entities - greys, namely - can interfere mentally, making us see things or hear things which aren't actually true or correct. Perhaps Ingo could see only so much, but it was tainted?

Gear88 said:
And if Uranus is tilted from the blast then that would create issues I assume the planets were found perfectly fine in their position and had different effects maybe the tilt is on purpose. Something like either producing more mental illness or keeping mental illnesses on a person. Maybe if the planet is straightened it sublimates mental illnesses.
Oh, you mean like the orientation of the Planet? Like if we use Runes, visualising the lines incorrectly on our Soul, then it would not work as intended; the same with Uranus being tilted, so it is not as Nature made it be previously? I hadn't considered that. With the Planets' vibrations pulsating out, if you will, constantly, in all directions, I didn't think about the difference of the orientation of a Planet, though I should have done - Earth being tilted is what causes the seasons - "the garden of eden" was Earth without the tilt, and Earth was springlike all year round which was also mentioned in a sermon or post.

FancyMancy said:

In as much as stupidity from the enemy, maybe?
I consider the enemy to be very malicious. To me, that means they are also conniving and clever. Although, it is possible to be both clever and an idiot, so...!

I can state perhaps the planet buster weapons they posses require spiritual backing. Maybe they realized doing this to capture more territory they can blast Phaeton since it's mostly a water planet and hardly easy to mine while the Earth is more of their planet types. It's possible they realized a combination of the Gods, Humans, Spirituality, and attack would only allow them one major shot to get in. It's been said the enemy non-sense we deal with is based on 12,000-15,000 years ago and really 10,000 years ago when they struck. SO if the enemy non-sense is based on this 2,000-5,000 year time frame the Gods had plenty of times to stop SOME but not ALL of the enemy non-sense. Maybe our side deleted enough scenarios the enemy just went fuck it we'll fuck'em up and do our best over the course of the next few thousand years.
I must apologise in advance for what I am about to say. Again, just now, I am reminded of Tom and Jerry. Specifically when the dog, Butch I think he is called, is there to protect Jerry, but when he is away, Tom is sneaky and fiendish. I don't wish to make light of very serious and important matters, but I just can't stop thinking that the enemy is like this!

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:

Some basic math says that if a planet the size of Earth made entirely of water exploded outward spherically, the amount of water that would reach Earth would be:

Let R = Distance From Earth to Kuiper Belt: 5.984 * 10^9 kilometers
Let V = Volume of Earth: 4/3 * π * (6371 kilometers)³ = 1.08 * 10^12 cubic kilometers
Let T = Water Thickness: 4/3 * π * (R+T)³ - 4/3 * π * R³ = V
⇒ (R+T)³ - R³ = V / (4/3 * π)
⇒ T = (R³ + (3 * V) / (π * 4))^(1/3) - R
⇒ T = 2.4 x 10^-9 kilometers
⇒ T = 0.0024 millimeters
Let A = Cross-Section Area of Earth: π * (6371 kilometers)² = 128 * 10^6 square kilometers
Let W = Volume of Water that Hit Earth: A * T = 0.3 cubic kilometers

So if my math is correct, Earth would have been hit by a 0.0024 mm wall of water when Phaeton exploded.... and this titled the axis of rotation? Even accounting for gravity pulling in surrounding water, it shouldn't have been more than a cubic kilometer, which is about the size of Utah Lake.

Of course, this is assuming a symmetric explosion. If they wanted to affect Earth, they could have directed the explosion toward us. You also need an asymmetric force on the Earth in order to tilt the axis, otherwise it would just push the whole planet, and I would expect any asymmetry on that scale to smooth out by the time it reaches Earth. It might be possible, but I'm skeptical because of the huge distances involved.
Yes, I do tend to underestimate, and forget, the distances involved. I also was not certain that Phaeton was a water Planet mostly. I was thinking that the asteroids in the Asteroid Belt would not have been enough to have made-up Phaeton, so maybe include the bits of rings around the gas giants and also the asteroids in the Kuiper belt, plus some moons. Presumably, some of the water from Phaeton was 'boiled' when going too close to Sun, and some became comets, and some floated/continued away.

Aquarius said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
They are, but so are the planets[huge], and there is a interconnectedness in play.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1154&p=6925&hilit=Beings#p6925
Well, the biblical "great flood" - if Earth was springlike previously, then where did more water come from, and how did some water become polar ice caps? Once upon a time, it was possible to walk physically from mainland Britain to the continent of Europe on land. There is something about Atlantis or Lemuria or similar areas which became flooded (sci fi programme Stargate - Atlantis shows that this spaceship-city of Atlantis (in another galaxy in canon) actually had computer programmes for self-defence, including self-submersion in water) and now are 'lost underwater'. I don't want to dismiss what you said, Soaring Eagle 666, but - needless to say - some things don't add up.

Invictus2 said:
Satanisttryinghard said:
Interesting question. I would assume the influence of the energies of the planets upon us would change somehow, and particularly that of Mars? If we were to live on the planet. Following this topic. Hopefully someone has achieved some knowledge on that matter. Because it also raises other questions, what happens if you travel too far from the Earth? Do we lose the influence of the planets in our soul? Do we start getting influenced by other planets?
I think I asked a similar question before. The Astrology, i.e. calculations of it and understanding and natal charts, would be different. For one thing, we'd have Earth's energies coming over to us while we're on Mars; we'd be many kilometers away from Earth, so the 'ripples' of the Energies would be different - which, when interacting with the 'ripples' of the Energies of the other Planets, as they reach us on Mars, they would also interact differently. Consider dropping a stone or pebble in a pond, then another one a few meters away, or just throw it in. Then get more to put in the pond, but change the distances between them. Then us different sizes - a brick or a stick or gold ball. Watch the water ripples. It's not a very good exercise but it should give you an idea.

Invictus2 said:
what happens if you travel too far from the Earth? Do we lose the influence of the planets in our soul? Do we start getting influenced by other planets?
FancyMancy said:
[pond/ripple]
I don't want to suggest that the further we move away, the lesser the impact/influence, because I don't know. Our Solar System is well-tuned for our Souls, so I would expect, that in the perfect World (literally), we'd not be able to leave Earth too far past Moon or Mars or if Phaeton was still there, and not for too long before having to return back to Earth - or we might be permitted to visit Alpha Centauri for a holiday or something; I presume there might even be actual legislation that once a certain level of advanced abilities - i.e. Soul development - is achieved and proven, then the legislative ban would be lifted on an individual basis, for going away from the Solar System (ignoring the fact of having to acquire or book on a space vessel). Of course, I am just speculating.

FancyMancy said:
Do we know how advanced and successful Ingo was?
To the point he worked for "non existant" government programs and he discovered things in Jupiter before nasa would release them.

FancyMancy said:
Invictus2 said:
what happens if you travel too far from the Earth? Do we lose the influence of the planets in our soul? Do we start getting influenced by other planets?
FancyMancy said:
[pond/ripple]
I don't want to suggest that the further we move away, the lesser the impact/influence, because I don't know. Our Solar System is well-tuned for our Souls, so I would expect, that in the perfect World (literally), we'd not be able to leave Earth too far past Moon or Mars or if Phaeton was still there, and not for too long before having to return back to Earth - or we might be permitted to visit Alpha Centauri for a holiday or something; I presume there might even be actual legislation that once a certain level of advanced abilities - i.e. Soul development - is achieved and proven, then the legislative ban would be lifted on an individual basis, for going away from the Solar System (ignoring the fact of having to acquire or book on a space vessel). Of course, I am just speculating.

It makes sense though. Unless there's something else to it that our human minds can't comprehend. Would also be interesting to study the souls of those who have been in the moon and elsewhere. If such thing was possible anyway. Maybe you'd really need to have a great level of development in order to be able to space travel. So that you could transcend this influences and lack thereof. I would think that even going to the Moon would change these influences somehow. If the exact coordinates of where we were born, influence our chart, imagine being born in Mars. I'm sure the Gods would help with this but we would definitely need to come up with a new Astrology system. Definitely something to think about. Of course I'm only speculating as well, which is really all we can do at the moment.

Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
To the point he worked for "non existant" government programs and he discovered things in Jupiter before nasa would release them.
Wow. That's more than impressive!

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
The guy was an ace. The book I spoke about is pretty interesting, the kind of book you finish in 2 days because it's too interesting.

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:

This is from his Wikipedia page.

Swann proposed a study to Targ and Puthoff. At first they resisted, for the resulting descriptions would be impossible to verify. Yet, on the evening 27 April 1973 Targ and Puthoff recorded Swann's remote viewing session of the planet Jupiter and Jupiter's moons, prior to the Voyager probe's visit there in 1979.

Swann asked for 30 minutes of silence. According to Swann, his ability to see Jupiter took about three and a half minutes. In the session he made several reports on the physical features of Jupiter, such as its atmosphere and the surface of its core. Swann claimed to see bands of crystals in the atmosphere, which he likened to clouds and possibly like the rings of Saturn. The Voyager probe later confirmed the existence of the rings of Jupiter, although these rings are not in the planet's atmosphere. However, Swann's claim that crystals are present in the atmosphere is supported by observations by NASA's Galileo spacecraft of clouds of ammonia ice crystals in the northwest corner of Jupiter's Great Red Spot.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingo_Swann#Swann's_descriptions_of_Jupiter

Blackdragon666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:

Swann proposed a study to Targ and Puthoff. At first they resisted, for the resulting descriptions would be impossible to verify. Yet, on the evening 27 April 1973 Targ and Puthoff recorded Swann's remote viewing session of the planet Jupiter and Jupiter's moons, prior to the Voyager probe's visit there in 1979.

Swann asked for 30 minutes of silence. According to Swann, his ability to see Jupiter took about three and a half minutes. In the session he made several reports on the physical features of Jupiter, such as its atmosphere and the surface of its core. Swann claimed to see bands of crystals in the atmosphere, which he likened to clouds and possibly like the rings of Saturn. The Voyager probe later confirmed the existence of the rings of Jupiter, although these rings are not in the planet's atmosphere. However, Swann's claim that crystals are present in the atmosphere is supported by observations by NASA's Galileo spacecraft of clouds of ammonia ice crystals in the northwest corner of Jupiter's Great Red Spot.
Brother, could you mail me at : [email protected]

Aquarius said:
Blackdragon666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Brother, could you mail me at : [email protected]
Just sent an email.

Satanisttryinghard said:
I heard recently about mankind's (namely Elon musk's) desire to some day colonize Mars.
There is actually strong evidence that Americans never been on the moon an that everything was staged and filmed on Earth so they can show the world that they are greater than USSR. One example that comes in mind now is that NASA claims they lost most of the rocks they took from the moon, which obviously doesn't make sense and is a blatant lie.

Another example is when Trump organized a meeting with NASA scientists and told them that by 2024 he wants the Americans to go on the moon again. They would have told him that at the moment this is not possible because the astronauts won't make it beyond the Van Allen radiation belt, after which Trump asked them how did they go on the moon first time, moment when mass media was kicked out of the room and probably the meeting carried on privately.

Therefore I think there is a long, long way till humans will be able to go to Mars, maybe even tens of years. If is going to be same scan like the first moon landing then it will probably be to show the world the greatness of the jew world order or something like this since is not going to happen before the implementation of the jew world order for sure. And if the jew world order doesn't get implemented still Elon Musk won't succeed because all global corporations must be investigated and scrutinized and probably all these billionaires did enough bad things to deserve at least life imprisonment.

Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
The guy was an ace. The book I spoke about is pretty interesting, the kind of book you finish in 2 days because it's too interesting.
Blackdragon666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:

To both of you - cool!

Satanisttryinghard said:

You don't have to worry about Mars. They have never been to the moon and never will be, its impossible and they will never go to mars. All space exploration is fake and is simply CGI garbage, shot in a NASA TV Studio, or high altitude flights. There is no evidence that some planet Mars even exist, although I'm sure most posters on here will violently disagree with that.

Crippler said:
although I'm sure most posters on here will violently disagree with that.
I'm gonna hit you now!!
Jk
But that's just stupid, people literally look at it with telescopes.

Aquarius said:
Crippler said:
although I'm sure most posters on here will violently disagree with that.
I'm gonna hit you now!!
Jk
But that's just stupid, people literally look at it with telescopes.
You don't even need a telescope. Most high quality cameras can zoom in on Mars and other planets. There are plenty of videos about this on YouTube.

FancyMancy said:
Invictus2 said:
FancyMancy said:
[pond/ripple]

The Gods are able to travel from planet to planet easily even other places in the universe if they want to. They may not even live on the planet they were born on most the time. I don't think anyone is locked to staying in a specific place like this so far as traveling. There are reptilians who live in this solar system too on the other side they obviously were not born here. I think we want to stay away from Alpha Centauri every time someone prints some news article on that and I read it I get a strong feeling of enemy energy like fear death and suffering looking at that article and image. I am assuming that is an enemy planet or one they took over.

Crippler said:
You don't have to worry about Mars. They have never been to the moon and never will be, its impossible and they will never go to mars. All space exploration is fake and is simply CGI garbage, shot in a NASA TV Studio, or high altitude flights. There is no evidence that some planet Mars even exist, although I'm sure most posters on here will violently disagree with that.
I don’t know about Mars being fake but all “space exploration” and such is a hoax there is zero legitimate footage from space OR photos of earth or other planets it’s pretty obvious just by looking at this junk. NASA covertly admits that these are artist renditions.

15842_PIA00728.jpg

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Crippler said:
I don’t know about Mars being fake but all “space exploration” and such is a hoax there is zero legitimate footage from space OR photos of earth or other planets it’s pretty obvious just by looking at this junk. NASA covertly admits that these are artist renditions.

Not really. There have been endless money invested in space exploration in USSR and US, this meant researching facilities, manufacturing warehouses, education and training institutions (most of which still exist), probably tens of thousands of people working in this industry and so on. The technology and machinery they developed exist, nobody can deny their existence. I also disagree with the moon landing but outer space is being researched since decades ago, is beyond doubt. The base technology and knowledge that made all this prossible is that the americans and soviets have stolen from Nazi Germany after WW2. See for example the `paperclip` project where the americans have stolen endless information and technology from Germany and transported all this in US, they also recruted Nazi scientists and forced them to work for US so they can escape execution.

Your skepticism comes maybe from the secrecy all these space programes had, as we don't know too many things about them even to this day.

The Alchemist7 said:
Not really. There have been endless money invested in space exploration in USSR and US, this meant researching facilities, manufacturing warehouses, education and training institutions (most of which still exist), probably tens of thousands of people working in this industry and so on. The technology and machinery they developed exist, nobody can deny their existence. I also disagree with the moon landing but outer space is being researched since decades ago, is beyond doubt. The base technology and knowledge that made all this prossible is that the americans and soviets have stolen from Nazi Germany after WW2. See for example the `paperclip` project where the americans have stolen endless information and technology from Germany and transported all this in US, they also recruted Nazi scientists and forced them to work for US so they can escape execution.
I know all of this and I would say around the JFK Assassination was when these groups became corrupted liars that had used the geniuses like Werner Von Braun and then kicked them to the side afterwards.

And yes NASA receives billions every year for “space exploration” yet has absolutely nothing to show for it. It’s a racket.
Your skepticism comes maybe from the secrecy all these space programes had, as we don't know too many things about them even to this day.
My skepticism comes from the obviously fake footage of the moon landing and even modern day photos of Earth, Mars and other places in space.

You have 2 options of believing that the moon landing never happened or that the real footage was destroyed by the VARB on the way back to earth and they had to record new fake footage.

The Alchemist7 said:
SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Crippler said:

I don't totally think it's fake just that they only show us what they want too. They either edit out what they don't want to be seen or show something else in it's place like for example on Mars. There are probably a lot of places that look lifeless that is all they show. They may not even have to edit that much.

But they fail to show the ruins of anything or any plant life or anything like that. I swear I saw a photo with plant life from some other space agency before online. Dont think I can find that now cause of censorship on jewgle and YouTube. This is what I mean.

Woden said:
Satanisttryinghard said:

Well, humans could colonize it and do shit like mining or use it as a testing place for weapons/viruses that are too deadly here on Earth, because it's already basically dead with most of it's atmosphere blown away by solar winds when it's core cooled down. But no, you would not change it's basic celestial energy.

You can't colonize Jupiter, it is a gas giant with a solid liquid core (work that one out) many times the gravity of Earth and would crush anything going into the lower atmosphere.
It was 'partially' destroyed because of the war, good thing it did not end up like Phaeton. Definitely dealt a lot of damage from the death of Phaeton. But also from a different battle which took place there.
It is possible that after 20,000 or more years, mars will become stable enough for us to see some visible changes on it's surface. But if we test nukes or other weapons on it, it won't, It will remain partially dead.

Woden said:
Nikois666 said:
It was 'partially' destroyed because of the war, good thing it did not end up like Phaeton. Definitely dealt a lot of damage from the death of Phaeton. But also from a different battle which took place there.
It is possible that after 20,000 or more years, mars will become stable enough for us to see some visible changes on it's surface. But if we test nukes or other weapons on it, it won't, It will remain partially dead.

All I want is the Gods to put me with SS parents when I reincarnate, which would be a big improvement on my crazy Xian parents.

This event, I believe, is only dependent of your work upon your soul. The more you work on your soul in this life time burning your karma, more you increase the chances of having a better next life. Astrology should guide the way through deep knowledge of your self on how you can improve and fix what is wrong. So you can have a better life now, and if it comes to that, better lives. It's not entirely up to the Gods

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back