Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditation FEELS GOOD?!?!?!?

fadsijodhegrniujo

Extremely confused by the sentiment here that meditation ‘feels good.’ What?!? That makes no sense! If meditation actually felt good, then people wouldn’t need so much ‘motivation’ to do it. Even after a decade of on and off meditation for me, getting myself to meditate requires insane amounts of will and discipline. And meditation still bores me to tears, even more than most chores where you can at least dissociate mentally.

Things that truly feel good don’t require any will or discipline. In fact, it’s the opposite. Masturbation is something that ACTUALLY feels good. It is a daily struggle of willpower and discipline for me to NOT masturbate more than once. Whereas meditation is a daily struggle of willpower and discipline JUST to meditate once for 15 minutes.

If meditation actually felt good, people would be compulsively meditating, just like so many people compulsively masturbate. If it’s a daily struggle to do something, that means it is a chore that doesn’t feel good. But if it’s a daily struggle NOT to do something, then that is something that ACTUALLY FEELS GOOD!

Yes, meditation feels good. It's in the beginner stages where there may be "struggle", and that is because the mind is lazy and untrained.

Masturbation makes you feel good temporarily. To the excess, you will just feel shrunk.

Going to the gym may not always feel good either. But it bestows power.

Most of the good things in life don't make you feel good. Your thinking is low tier and infantile. "Heroin" will make you feel a fake sense of goodness, and rob you of all your health and destroy you.

"Feelings" in general are very small things. Meditation is the most valuable time investment, and yes, after a point, you are on cloud nine most of your existence. Yet to reach there, you have to go through a lot of inconvenience.

Yet, I have never heard of a person who masturbated all day and reached any advanced stage of pleasure or power. It's always a short shot.

fadsijodhegrniujo said:
Extremely confused by the sentiment here that meditation ‘feels good.’ What?!? That makes no sense! If meditation actually felt good, then people wouldn’t need so much ‘motivation’ to do it. Even after a decade of on and off meditation for me, getting myself to meditate requires insane amounts of will and discipline. And meditation still bores me to tears, even more than most chores where you can at least dissociate mentally.

Things that truly feel good don’t require any will or discipline. In fact, it’s the opposite. Masturbation is something that ACTUALLY feels good. It is a daily struggle of willpower and discipline for me to NOT masturbate more than once. Whereas meditation is a daily struggle of willpower and discipline JUST to meditate once for 15 minutes.

If meditation actually felt good, people would be compulsively meditating, just like so many people compulsively masturbate. If it’s a daily struggle to do something, that means it is a chore that doesn’t feel good. But if it’s a daily struggle NOT to do something, then that is something that ACTUALLY FEELS GOOD!

Holy shit this is some serious flawed logic. Well, then I guess that everyone who says that going to gym feels good is lying because when I do it I feel like dying because I am not athletic.

I used to feel this same way when it came to exercise. I always hate cardio type training while I’m doing it, but the way I feel in every day life when I’m not exercising, because of the fitness I’ve developed, is so amazing it makes every workout feel so worth it. Having energy, alertness, the ability to go out in nature and hike whenever I want, the ability to look and feel good all makes it soo worth it. When I see out of shape people I’m reminding why I take time to workout and stay fit. Life is just inherently better. Some training I enjoy, some I don’t. All of it makes my life better. Whether I enjoy it in the moment or not.

It’s the same with meditation or anything that’s good for you in the long run. Our individual enjoyment of the things good for us varies from person to person. But our enjoyment of it nonetheless doesn’t change that it is good for us and will improve our lives.

That’s why so many peoples lives suck. Cause they’re only interested in instant gratification. Why cook a healthy nutritious meal when I can pull through drive thu and get a greasy hamburger and fries in 2 minutes? Why exercise when I can sit on the couch and play video games? Why put in the work and stress to start my own business and give myself my own freedom fallowing my passion when I can just get a safe secure hourly 9-5 job? See the point? People have to stop crying cause something good for them sucks a little in the beginning. If you’re a grow adult, you have to have the maturity to do the responsible thing. Any other choice and you have only yourself to blame for life troubles. People have to set their own priorities. And decide instant short term happiness or long term deep satisfaction? I’ll say this last thing, Hitler had a book called My Struggle. He shows that struggle is a part of life, but also shows what rewards you get when you face and overcome those struggles vs pussying out playing video games.

fadsijodhegrniujo said:

You have the mindset of a failure, and you will only affect other people who have the same failure mindset as well.

If you ever reached intermediate or pre-intermediate level like me, you would feel that meditation is so blissful it is comparable to one thousands orgasm at once, all over your body and aura, but especially on whatever part of the soul you are meditating on. It also lasts for hours. For example, the most I experienced was 6 continuous hours, before it dwindled. Masturbation seems very trivial in confront. Still, like masturbation, if you overdo it, you will feel 'shrunk' like HP Hooded Cobra said, because your nadih become numb for a while from overstimulation.

New habits take time to develop. How resistant you are to applying yourself depends on how mature as a person you are, which is clear from your post. Readers shouldn't be discouraged.

Not everyone needs motivation. I've never missed a day of meditations in my life and I've never needed motivation because of how fucking good it feels. Masturbation doesn't hold a candle to meditation.

fadsijodhegrniujo said:

You said it yourself. Inconsitency is your mistake. But not only that. You lack dislipine and have the sentiment that no effort tasks are the best. Reminds me of drug usage. Huff puff, and be high. No effort "feel good". Only to come back to senses with a headache and an empty wallet.

I have not even done this for two years, and have accomplished more than you have in a decade. By doing it every day, hours upon hours. You should try it, maybe it would take less than a entury to rise serpent that way.

fadsijodhegrniujo said:

If you masturbate, use the energy for your self advancement like:

In a positive and healthy way for me, the orgasmic energy is cleaning my chakras, fully, permanent. x 8 times after climax.
Also visualise this in you with goldwhite energy.

There is also the book multiorgasmic men from Mantak Chia, with which you can learn to seperate your orgasm from cumming so you can experience a full body orgasm and also multiple ones. Just only apply the knowledge, not the ideology behind his books.

fadsijodhegrniujo said:

If you masturbate to such an excess, you will drain your kidney energy and actually hurt your willpower that way. If your undereyes have bags or are sunken in/discolored, then you need to be more careful in this regard. A wild sexual drive like that is likely unchecked yang, possibly from a yin deficiency of the body.

Meditation requires a lot of mental energy and therefore this is not something surprising that it can be hard in comparison to the modern daily life of watching TikToks. This is where daily void meditation comes into play, as it trains the brain for higher psychic output.

Furthermore, if you have problems with consistency, then you are lacking earth energy. You should try invoking earth and see how you feel. Try 5 breaths of earth, or 5 breaths of ether. Program it to balance you in a healthy manner. You should feel much more stable and calm mentally.

The above will give you more of a daily bandaid, however, you should plan a more permanent working, especially if you have at least a little power. Nauthiz is the rune that bestows consistently and discipline in the "mundane chores" that must be done daily, such as meditation. Do something like x100, or whatever you can handle, on a Capricorn moon.

Program the Nauthiz energy specifically to make you self-disciplined and consistent with your spiritual work, at all times. Don't make it broad; focus the energy to amplify the effect. This will give you the qualities that you currently lack.

Last, but not least, if you are a beginner and having trouble with the more mentally taxing exercises, then my advice to you is to do lots of yoga and pranayama. This takes much less mental energy, in comparison. In addition, when you clean or spin or whatever, focus more on the feeling than the sight, as that might be much easier as well.

Daily practice of yoga and pranayama will give you the power to allow for a larger working. Hopefully, you can see that there is a solution laid out for you, so you should redouble your efforts. There is always a solution through Satanism and the runes. Take charge now if you have been struggling with this for a decade. September 14th is a waxing Capricorn moon.

Good luck.

Just like any other craft and skill, you need to practice and devote your heart to meditation to reap most benefits out of it. Do you think painters like Vincent Van Gogh or Leonardo da Vinci just doodled once in a while, and hated doing it, then somehow made masterpieces they made? Benefits and gains of any craft doesn't start at the beginning but when you slowly start to gain proficiency on it. You need to have a strong heart and a disciplined mind to take "the pleasure" of a craft.

Blitzkreig already mentioned spiritual solution but i also advice starting a hobby to train the mind. Start doing daily exercises, start drawing daily, start writing daily or take a few hours of "Hermit walk" daily like Nietzsche did. These things aren't mentality challenging as meditation but helps a lot with mental training in the long run. Just be sure to not quit it once you feel bad about it, on the path of greatness, pain is unavoidable. You can only make sure it's worth it.

Imagine if you will,the stretching or tearing of the hymen or even the initial "conditioning" of the anus. What happens after accepting and working past that pain? You've heard of "acquired tastes" and those who aquire them after one who's already acquired it introduces that taste to them. Have you ever been not able to stand a person just to realize you're attracted to them? Yes, it can be hard in a world of distractions to get into a meditative state.
"In this country, we don't do things because they are easy. We do them because they are hard".
-John F Kennedy

DarkSwan said:
You have the mindset of a failure

This place is ridiculous! This is always what I get here! Nothing but hate and judgement! This place is beyond toxic! Even the long-standing members here constantly snipe, and fight with each other, and get each other banned. Beyond ridiculous! Did you ever think you might catch more flies with honey?

Acquired taste is something you force you force yourself to like by operant conditioning. Alcohol and smoking are an example of that. It is unnatural. It's basically brainwashing. In most cases, they get associated with the feelings of being accepted and fitting in, as well as the focusing on something light-hearted. Those are the 'rewards' for those accursed social norms, while the drinking and smoking are the stimulus. In time, your mind becomes conditioned to feel the reward through positive reinforcement (those feelings that actually come from other people rather than the norms themselves) and negative reinforcement (taking your mind away from the daily worries).

Meditation is not an acquired taste, but more like a rediscovered innate taste. You don't need to condition yourself to feel good about it, because meditation itself generates that feeling once enough garbage/dross has being cleaned out. It's just like eating good food: the food itself tastes good, rather than you or someone else having to associate it with another external stimulus conning your mind into believing they are the same thing just because they happen at the same time.

fadsijodhegrniujo said:
DarkSwan said:

This place is ridiculous! This is always what I get here! Nothing but hate and judgement! This place is beyond toxic! Even the long-standing members here constantly snipe, and fight with each other, and get each other banned. Beyond ridiculous! Did you ever think you might catch more flies with honey?

Oh you are not only a loser, but also a cry-baby.

fadsijodhegrniujo said:
DarkSwan said:

I don't think you were as mistreated as you try to make it seem in your comments. The core of the replies was constructive. Also, since you are asking for an illustration on the flaws of your logic, you should expect to listen to thinks you don't like.

That's the problem, you only like things you like, but this is not a constructive mindset that will help you advance.

The majority of the replies contained a lot of wisdom that you can apply to help yourself immensely. Yet, you only chose to focus on some single tough comment. That's your fault and highlights a general wrong mindset.

You are free to go to any place that makes you feel solely "good", but you won't advance there as a human being. Also, the good feelings and the power that results from meditation won't be yours if you follow this route.

fadsijodhegrniujo said:
DarkSwan said:

Do you know how many times all of us have gotten banned?

Never. Because it is the infiltrators and the people who's only purpose is to try to create problems are the people who get removed. Even if somebody disagrees with everyone else, they do not get banned if they are respectful and reasonable.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back