Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I am obsessed with death

Awen

Hi, I'm new to this forum, I found the JoS website by searching stuff about ghosts, Hell and afterlife.
Since I can remember I'm obsessed with death and dead people.
In the forum I've read that death is not a good thing but I can feel the presence of dead people and talk to them even though I go through a lot of uncomfortable stuff.
The more I do this, the more I lose interest in life.
I really don't know where to start to empower this and develop control because I was raised in a very catholic household and I was always the weird one.
All I want is to work with Satan to help dead people but I really don't know where should I start.

Bee said:
Hi, I'm new to this forum, I found the JoS website by searching stuff about ghosts, Hell and afterlife.
In the forum I've read that death is not a good thing but I can feel the presence of dead people and talk to them even though I go through a lot of uncomfortable stuff.
I really don't know where to start to empower this and develop control because I was raised in a very catholic household and I was always the weird one.
All I want is to work with Satan to help dead people but I really don't know where should I start.
Start by studying www.satanisgod.org and start a meditation program and best of all as a start.

Death is natural. Your obsession is normal given the state of our world and spiritual decay of the humans, you actually made and will make good use of it, as by already finding JoyOfSatan. Now it matters to study the site and learn. Post any questions you have and also use the search function of the site and forum.

NakedPluto said:
Death is natural. Your obsession is normal given the state of our world and spiritual decay of the humans, you actually made and will make good use of it, as by already finding JoyOfSatan. Now it matters to study the site and learn. Post any questions you have and also use the search function of the site and forum.

What do you think of the graves?

When I was an xtian I was always obsessed with death cause I thought this world was suffering and bad I wanted to be liberated from it all. That is kind of a bad mindset to have younger people in. This was obviously pushed on me.

Try to do a working to free yourself from xtian programming. Uruz Munka etc

It is liberating to get out of this mindset it is not good or healthy.

Bee said:

About the Aura:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

Xianity is all about death and decay that it's basically their fetish at this point.

Since you mention that it is bad for you, try cleaning your soul of negative energies in order to remove enemy influences, energies, and curses placed upon you. Negative energies, if bad enough, can make someone depressed, prone to misfortune, attract negative people in their lives, and have trouble controlling their thoughts due to the attached thoughtforms (this is from personal experience)

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

or this one. But make sure that you are dedicated to Satan and ask him to send a Demon to you as you do this:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

Dedication to Father Satan:

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

and an Aura of Protection to protect you from unwanted entities, thoughtforms, and influences, as well as curses.

https://ancient-forums.co/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=94&hilit=Lydia&sid=f60e5ec0ec3b4dee52895d7d37344f0b

Stay safe on this path, and study the Joy of Satan!!

www.satanisgod.org

Master said:
NakedPluto said:

Leitmotif to advance. Do you mean as in energies or how the departed are dealt with?

NakedPluto said:
Master said:
NakedPluto said:

Leitmotif to advance. Do you mean as in energies or how the departed are dealt with?

I meant that in the long term they could take up a lot of space unnecessarily. They should be given what they can have and own. Graves are a way of remembering the dead but do you understand what I mean?

Master said:
NakedPluto said:
Master said:

I meant that in the long term they could take up a lot of space unnecessarily. They should be given what they can have and own. Graves are a way of remembering the dead but do you understand what I mean?

Dying is one of the greatest business for xianity, as in the longevity of this need of humans to be buried in a ritualistic cursing way. Good gentiles and people of importance of humanity should have big spaces and monuments on their grave.

I am a fan of being buried in my own garden. The earth to benefit from the decomposition etc. It is up to peoples choice and lack of choice, at this point we don't have liberty to live, but to die in honor.

I know for sure my father and I will be buried in a Satanic way and place, no matter the extend of the effort required.

I think there's a lot to change to make way for nicer integrity when departing. Gentiles returning to pagan roots is a start.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merry_Cemetery

NakedPluto said:
Master said:
NakedPluto said:

Dying is one of the greatest business for xianity, as in the longevity of this need of humans to be buried in a ritualistic cursing way. Good gentiles and people of importance of humanity should have big spaces and monuments on their grave.

I am a fan of being buried in my own garden. The earth to benefit from the decomposition etc. It is up to peoples choice and lack of choice, at this point we don't have liberty to live, but to die in honor.

I know for sure my father and I will be buried in a Satanic way and place, no matter the extend of the effort required.

I think there's a lot to change to make way for nicer integrity when departing. Gentiles returning to pagan roots is a start.

Putting aside the business of xianism, this issue should be examined well.

The best thing to do is cremation with subsequent scattering in the earth. There is no point in giving property to the dead because they no longer live physically. Death is not the goal and meaning of life.

Remembrance is a very important thing but we should focus more on life and not on death, such as the soul, reincarnation, immortality and so on.

was it like
life,death,rebirth,godhood
sa ta na ma
death not so much, but the last part interesting

Master said:
NakedPluto said:
Master said:

The best thing to do is cremation with subsequent scattering in the earth. There is no point in giving property to the dead because they no longer live physically. Death is not the goal and meaning of life.

Remembrance is a very important thing but we should focus more on life and not on death, such as the soul, reincarnation, immortality and so on.

Earth has plenty of space for this, it is only the dystopian placing and pattern of jewish manifestation on the way the cities are built and look. I think people should have the right to have a place on earth for their own corpses. I am also in favor of burial, as it is a binding aspect to the earth element, making reincarnation easier, as a return to the basis of organic life. It also more poetic, idealistic on both ends of emotional thinking and logic.

Cremation may be done to specific individuals, on spiritual reasoning. This I don't know much, but I am aware of the earth biding, not so much of the fire dissipation, and what this all entails on a spiritual side. But not on the reasoning of "space". Earth is very very big, cities and places are crammed up and boxed. Dystopian as always, in the past we didn't have much liberty in transportation, but from now on this is not a problem.

We have to take into account personal choice and preference, spiritual reasoning, and ecological reasoning. Humans have an inborn right to live, and not the right to die (for example suicide). Yet when dead, the dead has the right of preference enunciated when they were alive. Death changes nothing in the first stage, you just depart from the body. So if for example, Bob wants to be buried, you cannot fundamentally and absolutely not do that if the choice available by his desire is present. You cannot oblige people to do what they don't want, especially when they don't have a body to interact on the material plane anymore.

NakedPluto said:
Master said:
NakedPluto said:

Earth has plenty of space for this, it is only the dystopian placing and pattern of jewish manifestation on the way the cities are built and look. I think people should have the right to have a place on earth for their own corpses. I am also in favor of burial, as it is a binding aspect to the earth element, making reincarnation easier, as a return to the basis of organic life. It also more poetic, idealistic on both ends of emotional thinking and logic.

Cremation may be done to specific individuals, on spiritual reasoning. This I don't know much, but I am aware of the earth biding, not so much of the fire dissipation, and what this all entails on a spiritual side. But not on the reasoning of "space". Earth is very very big, cities and places are crammed up and boxed. Dystopian as always, in the past we didn't have much liberty in transportation, but from now on this is not a problem.

We have to take into account personal choice and preference, spiritual reasoning, and ecological reasoning. Humans have an inborn right to live, and not the right to die (for example suicide). Yet when dead, the dead has the right of preference enunciated when they were alive. Death changes nothing in the first stage, you just depart from the body. So if for example, Bob wants to be buried, you cannot fundamentally and absolutely not do that if the choice available by his desire is present. You cannot oblige people to do what they don't want, especially when they don't have a body to interact on the material plane anymore.

Without the necessary filters, cremation pollutes the air a lot. Both cremation and burial are very ancient. The ancient Egyptians considered burial better than cremation for the transgression of souls. It symbolises the preservation of memory and resurrection.

Speaking of divine judgement, the death of the physical body by fire, as well as by other elements and means, does not entail the destruction of the soul as well. The second death, the death of the soul, i.e. consciousness, involves the complete and permanent death of a living being.

Spiritual justice is identical with physical justice and they complement each other. The physically and spiritually unworthy must be punished for their sins because justice is of paramount importance. The jews stole this sacred work of the Gods and turned it into their judgment of the xian and muslim slaves.

Satnam666 said:
was it like
sa ta na ma

For those of us SS advancing, death is not a problem but it is for the xians. They have no knowledge and experience of spirituality and their ultimate goal is death.

Master said:
Satnam666 said:
was it like
sa ta na ma

For those of us SS advancing, death is not a problem but it is for the xians. They have no knowledge and experience of spirituality and their ultimate goal is death.

funny thing christards say they read their bible, funny when they talk about what happens when one dies,its all a jumbled up mess an what happens after you die, it is rarely mentioned, their is one passage of the bible were it says the dead are conscious of nothing, in other words no heaven or hell, its all a mess

Satnam666 said:
Master said:
Satnam666 said:
was it like
sa ta na ma

funny thing christards say they read their bible, funny when they talk about what happens when one dies,its all a jumbled up mess an what happens after you die, it is rarely mentioned, their is one passage of the bible were it says the dead are conscious of nothing, in other words no heaven or hell, its all a mess

Jews are just thieves and liars.

Bee said:

Hello and welcome here. :)
I know personally someone who's obsessed with spirits and the darkness (but not really in death itself).
I believe that such an interest can also be seen in your astrological map (if you decide to take a look at it, it is a bit tedious work but it's worth it). I had made a PDF for outsiders (people who are not SS) and it is helpful if you want to analyze your astrological chart/map for yourself. You can read it online here: https://www.docdroid.net/yRB6eTD/astrological-chart-introduction-pdf
After reading it, you can enter your personal information (date of birth, time and birthplace) on astro.com (more specifically: https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi) or any other website where you can see your chart for free (do NOT share your personal information here, or with ANYONE who may private message you to offer you a "free reading"...), and then you can find the information you need in order to analyze your chart in our website: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

Now...

I believe that the reason that the more you talk to dead people, the more you lose interest in life, is because you unconsciously create a "connection" with these people. They may be dead, but I believe they still hold the ability to drain a person's energies (if that person is willingly giving them attention and interacting with them). So, their energies can also affect you, I believe.

I would suggest you to, initially, do this meditation: https://odysee.com/@Spiritual_Satanism:1/MagickHealing:2
I begin explaining what this is and how to do it at the minute: 13:35.
This meditation is also written on our website: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html but I believe you do not need a 40 days working (but to just do it once, to get rid of whatever/whoever may have become attached to you spiritually).

Then, clean your aura, your chakras... https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html
And protect yourself: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html (there are even more powerful ways to do an aura of protection, but you can begin with the basics :) )

I do not believe it is bad to have an interest in death. This interest may be linked to one of your past lives, perhaps something you experienced, or in the fact that you can communicate with spirits and wish to help them. Death is not natural though. It does happen in nature, but it was not meant for humans. As other people suggested, you should study our website www.joyofSatan.com and if you are aligned with our beliefs (in reading your last sentence, I believe that you are), you should do the dedication ritual: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html and then start meditating. You can begin with HP HoodedCobra's 40 days meditation program (I'm sure you can find the PDF on the Internet - if any website tries to SELL it to you- don't buy it!! You should find it free, it is for free).

There will definitely be many great and empowering things you can do with your desires (to help spirits) and your abilities (to feel/communicate with them) but I'd advise you to take one step at a time.
To start off, I would stop communicating with spirits, if I were you. You have been connecting to their energies, and feeling drained and lifeless. It's best to stop this. Start empowering yourself through meditations. Build an aura of protection around you. I'm sure there are plenty of spirits in Hell that you could talk with - but make sure to always go through Satan first. You could even build an astral temple and invite said spirits there! https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Temple.html
But always, always go through Satan. Don't just try to summon any spirit that may be passing by. They may have bad intentions. They may not even be spirits but enemy entities. Lots of things to be aware of. So, best to go through Satan first. :)

Hope this helps.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back