Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditation to help you stay healthy and protected in adverse situations

Degonki

Greetings to all fellow SS members, I confess that I hesitated a bit before writing this, because I wasn't sure if I was doing it right, and honestly I didn't think I was qualified to pass on any knowledge. But here I am sharing something I learned that is helping me a lot and I hope it helps you too.

Something that is often talked about here and that everyone should be aware of is that we are at war. Yes, we are in a spiritual war against the alien agents who seek to dominate this planet, and who have contaminated the astral plane of this planet intensively, hence the importance of the RTRs for the conclusion of this goal.

I believe that many of you, like me, live in a hostile spiritual environment. Certain places have the corresponding astral plane so contaminated and infested with hostile thought-forms and entities that the Satanist feels under constant spiritual harassment. In such cases, aura cleansing and aura protection done frequently helps a lot in these situations.

The trick here is to create a routine with 3 meditations that together will create a powerful and effective protection. This meditation consists of 3 steps:

1. Aura cleansing, to remove any impurities that may have adhered to your aura. Done continuously, it will gradually remove impurities that are harder to get out, that have been there the longest. Consistency is the key here.
2. Aura protection, to strengthen your aura and make it act as a kind of "energy shield", blocking negative energies, enemy thought-forms, and psychic attacks.
3. Energy Meditation. This is a quick way to replenish your energy, since the above practices consume a considerable amount of energy.

The ideal is to do these 3 meditations during the day, 3 times, at specific times of the practitioner's choice. If you cannot do them 3 times, then 2 times or just 1 time should be enough. This program is ideally done separately from your traditional meditation program, at some other time that you can. The advantage of this program is its speed and versatility.

In most cases, for protection, following the above meditations is enough. But in case you are still facing difficulties with enemy spiritual harassment (here I am talking about real spiritual attacks, going beyond negative thoughts, such as illness or sudden accidents with no apparent explanation), there is a way to strengthen these meditations using the runes. At the moment I am using this program, with these 3 meditations, 3 times a day. To use them with the runes, the following adaptations will be made:
1. Aura cleansing will remain unchanged. But in this case, it will be mandatory to use the RAUM or SURYA mantra for a total of 13 repetitions.
2. In the aura protection, the technique of breathing energy normally will be used, absorbing white-gold energy during inhalation. The difference is that on the exhale you will vibrate the ALGIS rune for a total of 15 repetitions (15 is the number of this rune). In the beginning it may be a little difficult to vibrate the rune in exhalation, but with practice, you quickly get the hang of it. After those 15 vibrations, you make the statement 15 times: "The rune ALGIS is strengthening my aura of protection that protects me at all times, in every way. Even with the vibration of the rune, it is important to maintain the visualization as taught in the original topic, try your best at that.
3. In the energy meditation, you will do it normally, with the difference that on the exhale, you will vibrate the rune URUZ, for a total of 14, 12, or 10 repetitions. 14 is better, but you can do 12 or 10 to save time, but below that I don't recommend it because the "energy recharge" will not be as effective. I recommend absorbing white-gold energy here, but you can use any other color you like if you want to direct the energy to a specific purpose. After the vibrations, you make (the chosen number of vibrations) the affirmation, "The rune URUZ is replenishing my energies and keeping me in a healthy and vigorous state permanently and completely."

Note.1: Energy Meditation quoted above can also be used to raise your energies, in which case the affirmation can be changed to " the rune URUZ is raising my energies to ____________ (The work you intend to do)." Do 10 repetitions in that case only. The number of affirmations can be reduced to be done only 2x here.

Note.2: This Energy Meditation combined with the rune URUZ, although it is very effective in replenishing vital energy and increasing your bioelectricity, DOES NOT REPLACE HATHA YOGA, KUNDALINI YOGA or FALUN DAFA or QI GONG. If you already practice them, keep practicing normally. If not, begin at least with Hatha Yoga and Kundalini Yoga.

Note 3: The protection aura consumes a considerable amount of energy as already mentioned, so it is important to do some exercise that replenishes the vital energy (yogic breathing, hatha yoga, 666 meditation, vibrating SATANAS, etc.). The ALGIS rune really helps to create an even more powerful aura of protection, but which in return uses more energy as well (similar to a car with a more powerful engine that consumes more fuel). Hence the need to also use the power of another rune to replenish vital energy and compensate for this extra expense.

Anyway, I hope this program helps you in the same way it is helping me. Stay strong in the fight, we are going through periods where the spiritual battle will be more intense, do your best to participate, don't be afraid, the presence of the gods is getting stronger and stronger in our world and new people are awakening and joining the fight (I'm one of those too lol).

Despite the difficulties, don't give up, as High Priest Hooded Cobra said, this year and the next will be decisive, so let's do our best in this fight for humanity and for our home, which is this planet. This here is just an aid to help protect yourselves in these difficult days that we are going through.

The topic will be available here for ideas, suggestions, criticism, and feedback in case it helps anyone. Good luck to all and blessings from our God Satan to you all.

"Special thanks to my DG for inspiring this meditation."

Link for aura cleansing: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

Link to aura protection: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

Instructions for energy meditation: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Energy_Meditation.html

Runes: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Kabalah.html

Properties of colors: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

Degonki said:
Greetings to all fellow SS members, I confess that I hesitated a bit before writing this, because I wasn't sure if I was doing it right, and honestly I didn't think I was qualified to pass on any knowledge. But here I am sharing something I learned that is helping me a lot and I hope it helps you too.

Something that is often talked about here and that everyone should be aware of is that we are at war. Yes, we are in a spiritual war against the alien agents who seek to dominate this planet, and who have contaminated the astral plane of this planet intensively, hence the importance of the RTRs for the conclusion of this goal.

I believe that many of you, like me, live in a hostile spiritual environment. Certain places have the corresponding astral plane so contaminated and infested with hostile thought-forms and entities that the Satanist feels under constant spiritual harassment. In such cases, aura cleansing and aura protection done frequently helps a lot in these situations.

The trick here is to create a routine with 3 meditations that together will create a powerful and effective protection. This meditation consists of 3 steps:

1. Aura cleansing, to remove any impurities that may have adhered to your aura. Done continuously, it will gradually remove impurities that are harder to get out, that have been there the longest. Consistency is the key here.
2. Aura protection, to strengthen your aura and make it act as a kind of "energy shield", blocking negative energies, enemy thought-forms, and psychic attacks.
3. Energy Meditation. This is a quick way to replenish your energy, since the above practices consume a considerable amount of energy.

The ideal is to do these 3 meditations during the day, 3 times, at specific times of the practitioner's choice. If you cannot do them 3 times, then 2 times or just 1 time should be enough. This program is ideally done separately from your traditional meditation program, at some other time that you can. The advantage of this program is its speed and versatility.

In most cases, for protection, following the above meditations is enough. But in case you are still facing difficulties with enemy spiritual harassment (here I am talking about real spiritual attacks, going beyond negative thoughts, such as illness or sudden accidents with no apparent explanation), there is a way to strengthen these meditations using the runes. At the moment I am using this program, with these 3 meditations, 3 times a day. To use them with the runes, the following adaptations will be made:
1. Aura cleansing will remain unchanged. But in this case, it will be mandatory to use the RAUM or SURYA mantra for a total of 13 repetitions.
2. In the aura protection, the technique of breathing energy normally will be used, absorbing white-gold energy during inhalation. The difference is that on the exhale you will vibrate the ALGIS rune for a total of 15 repetitions (15 is the number of this rune). In the beginning it may be a little difficult to vibrate the rune in exhalation, but with practice, you quickly get the hang of it. After those 15 vibrations, you make the statement 15 times: "The rune ALGIS is strengthening my aura of protection that protects me at all times, in every way. Even with the vibration of the rune, it is important to maintain the visualization as taught in the original topic, try your best at that.
3. In the energy meditation, you will do it normally, with the difference that on the exhale, you will vibrate the rune URUZ, for a total of 14, 12, or 10 repetitions. 14 is better, but you can do 12 or 10 to save time, but below that I don't recommend it because the "energy recharge" will not be as effective. I recommend absorbing white-gold energy here, but you can use any other color you like if you want to direct the energy to a specific purpose. After the vibrations, you make (the chosen number of vibrations) the affirmation, "The rune URUZ is replenishing my energies and keeping me in a healthy and vigorous state permanently and completely."

Note.1: Energy Meditation quoted above can also be used to raise your energies, in which case the affirmation can be changed to " the rune URUZ is raising my energies to ____________ (The work you intend to do)." Do 10 repetitions in that case only. The number of affirmations can be reduced to be done only 2x here.

Note.2: This Energy Meditation combined with the rune URUZ, although it is very effective in replenishing vital energy and increasing your bioelectricity, DOES NOT REPLACE HATHA YOGA, KUNDALINI YOGA or FALUN DAFA or QI GONG. If you already practice them, keep practicing normally. If not, begin at least with Hatha Yoga and Kundalini Yoga.

Note 3: The protection aura consumes a considerable amount of energy as already mentioned, so it is important to do some exercise that replenishes the vital energy (yogic breathing, hatha yoga, 666 meditation, vibrating SATANAS, etc.). The ALGIS rune really helps to create an even more powerful aura of protection, but which in return uses more energy as well (similar to a car with a more powerful engine that consumes more fuel). Hence the need to also use the power of another rune to replenish vital energy and compensate for this extra expense.

Anyway, I hope this program helps you in the same way it is helping me. Stay strong in the fight, we are going through periods where the spiritual battle will be more intense, do your best to participate, don't be afraid, the presence of the gods is getting stronger and stronger in our world and new people are awakening and joining the fight (I'm one of those too lol).

Despite the difficulties, don't give up, as High Priest Hooded Cobra said, this year and the next will be decisive, so let's do our best in this fight for humanity and for our home, which is this planet. This here is just an aid to help protect yourselves in these difficult days that we are going through.

The topic will be available here for ideas, suggestions, criticism, and feedback in case it helps anyone. Good luck to all and blessings from our God Satan to you all.

Link for aura cleansing: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

Link to aura protection: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

Instructions for energy meditation: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Energy_Meditation.html

Runes: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Kabalah.html

Properties of colors: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html
Good post, Degonki. If I may add other ideas, for protection ( not to consume as much energy ) one can use SURYA/AUM SURYAE and replace SURYA from cleansing with VRIM or VISUDDHI.
And for UR work, first I would do full chakral meditation and then use URUZ combined with SOWILO, absorbing energy from the sun, with at least 40 repetitions.
I hope you didn't mind me adding that. Thanks for the post!

Degonki said:

Have to strongly disagree here:
"3. In the energy meditation, you will do it normally, with the difference that on the exhale, you will vibrate the rune URUZ, for a total of 14, 12, or 10 repetitions. 14 is better, but you can do 12 or 10 to save time, but below that I don't recommend it because the "energy recharge" will not be as effective. I recommend absorbing white-gold energy here, but you can use any other color you like if you want to direct the energy to a specific purpose."

Never use grey on your self, also colors have propertys on thear own, you can´t for example use black color to incite love in someone. For unspecific selfempowerment always use Goldwhite , it is the most safe color.

First of all, what ever works for you best is best, but a longer working with powernumbers and also a good number for affirmation, is in the long run better then 3 short workings every day. If you can handle the energy, if not 3 smaler ones are fine. Also I highly doubt you can do maintain this everyday in every living situation. For affirmations always include "in a safe and healthy way for me" if there is any possability you could get a advantage, but with a disadvantage you don´t want to have. Energy takes the least resistance. In my signature are links to rune workings with powernumbers /affirmations etc. Also it is good to start such long workings on a favorabel astrological date see the SS Calendar for it:

Complete SS Calendar for 2021 [Updated 9 Jan]
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49621

So you get a boost from the planets and don´t work against them.

I think you did write a good guide, for new people to start with runes, cleaining and protection.

Breathe in energy between repeating mantras (and during visualisation) so that you will not get exhausted with the task of cleaning or protection.

Foundation meditation + mantra at the same time basically.

Henu the Great said:
Breathe in energy between repeating mantras (and during visualisation) so that you will not get exhausted with the task of cleaning or protection.

In fact, this Energy Meditation at the end has a dual function: to restore the energies and to ensure extra energy to keep a more powerful protective aura active longer. Hence, the use of URUZ, to increase energy reserves and keep this AOP "boosted" longer. Your idea is good, but would it serve to keep this more powerful AOP active longer? Not to mention that the continuous use of URUZ increases energy reserves, so it may help in other aspects as well.

From my experience, I can say that the ALGIS helps to create an AOP much more powerful than the standard one, but even after meditation, this AOP still consumes energy from the adept to stay active, the standard one does that even, but there is no problem to keep it active with a standard meditation routine. But the AOP built with ALGIS, consumes a lot of energy from the adept even after meditation, just to keep active. Hence the need for that Energy Meditation in with the URUZ at the end.

Anyway, I think other runes like SOWILO or TYR can be used for AOP, or in the energy meditation done at the end, I think NAUTHIZ, SOWILO, KENAZ, MANNAZ or others can also be used. I have not tested with other runes yet, only with ALGIS and URUZ.

I had made a reply to you 2 days ago but the post has not been approved yet.
Just to say a big thank you, your post came at the right time!

No problem, brother, additional tips are always welcome. Maybe with the tips you gave, I can decrease the number of times needed for this meditation to just 1x a day, but I need to test to see if it is enough. In my case, it is difficult for me to absorb sunlight directly since I work indoors during the day and come home at night practically. But I think your tips can be an alternative.

Well, you have made an excellent point, which is why I have linked the article from the JoS website teaching about colors at the end of the thread. And I would also like to add that this is not exactly a work, these are additional meditations. So much so that you can do traditional work while doing these meditations, they don't interfere with that, on the contrary, they can help. And you are right, the color gold-white is the best overall. In my case, I started practicing this meditation because the place where I live is a kind of "spiritual Chernobyl", so the traditional meditations were not being enough. You are right, it is not always possible to keep these 3 meditations during the day, but if you keep this routine over a long period of time, it can give you a basis to resist better in periods where you won't be able to do all 3. In that case, just 1 time should be enough. There were days when I couldn't do all 3, but when I could, I would normally resume that routine without much trouble.

Honestly, I also advise starting this routine without being in a period with the Void Moon, but adding again, this is not a job, these are additional meditations. Its purpose here is to make the adept gain spiritual power faster while helping him to protect himself, clean his aura and work on aspects that hinder his progress. I have surprised myself with my rapid progress since I started these meditations a few months ago.

Besides, I don't intend to practice them forever myself. At some point I will reach a level of power where I will no longer need this help, but until then I will follow this routine constantly. And yes, I did some soul-releasing work while practicing them, which gave excellent results I must admit. I think that without these meditations, the work I did would not have been as efficient or I would not even have the strength to finish it, given the circumstances.

Anyway, I'm glad you liked the post, I'm not angry with you or anything, I'm just clarifying some things that may not have been very clear. I appreciate the feedback and the tips.

You're welcome, I'm glad you liked it. I hope it helps you.

Degonki said:
Henu the Great said:

In fact, this Energy Meditation at the end has a dual function: to restore the energies and to ensure extra energy to keep a more powerful protective aura active longer. Hence, the use of URUZ, to increase energy reserves and keep this AOP "boosted" longer. Your idea is good, but would it serve to keep this more powerful AOP active longer? Not to mention that the continuous use of URUZ increases energy reserves, so it may help in other aspects as well.

From my experience, I can say that the ALGIS helps to create an AOP much more powerful than the standard one, but even after meditation, this AOP still consumes energy from the adept to stay active, the standard one does that even, but there is no problem to keep it active with a standard meditation routine. But the AOP built with ALGIS, consumes a lot of energy from the adept even after meditation, just to keep active. Hence the need for that Energy Meditation in with the URUZ at the end.

Anyway, I think other runes like SOWILO or TYR can be used for AOP, or in the energy meditation done at the end, I think NAUTHIZ, SOWILO, KENAZ, MANNAZ or others can also be used. I have not tested with other runes yet, only with ALGIS and URUZ.
It was general post for any people interested in your method. Becase when you charge up from around you as you do, you do not feel tired, and have basically endless supply of energy at your disposal. What one can transmute then, would become the bottle neck, I would imagine.

Some new people will use this post as helpful, and find it suitable that you brought it up, others are more self seekers. I just wanted to point that one should consider using energy available all around us for this instead of draining the power reserves inside oneself.

Your method works, and so does mine. So does others. Whatever you choose to do, do it well. You can do pranyama, yoga, what have you and charge up for the words of power that way.

Sowilo is pretty much all around booster for many runes. Probably not for all, but for Tiwaz and Algiz, it works well. Oh, and Uruz too, for sure. Kenaz, I have not tried, but it would make sense to work in synergy with that as well. Mannaz, probably too, would need to experiment when I use it next time.

Henu the Great said:
It was general post for any people interested in your method. Becase when you charge up from around you as you do, you do not feel tired, and have basically endless supply of energy at your disposal. What one can transmute then, would become the bottle neck, I would imagine.

Some new people will use this post as helpful, and find it suitable that you brought it up, others are more self seekers. I just wanted to point that one should consider using energy available all around us for this instead of draining the power reserves inside oneself.

Your method works, and so does mine. So does others. Whatever you choose to do, do it well. You can do pranyama, yoga, what have you and charge up for the words of power that way.

Sowilo is pretty much all around booster for many runes. Probably not for all, but for Tiwaz and Algiz, it works well. Oh, and Uruz too, for sure. Kenaz, I have not tried, but it would make sense to work in synergy with that as well. Mannaz, probably too, would need to experiment when I use it next time.

I apologize if I gave the impression of being angry because I thought you were disagreeing, but I know what you said is correct as well, just as I understood what you meant. Really, during the time I do the meditation, I don't feel tired or anything. But the problem is the interval between meditations. Let's say that in this method, it works as follows: You use the external energy to build your AOP, but in the interval between meditations, what keeps it active, is your own internal energy. I don't think I explained it clearly in the post, my fault, but the energy meditation at the end, can be adapted, and can be used for whatever the adept's needs are. In my case, I used it but with the purpose of increasing my energy reserves and being able to meditate more easily, since as I sleep little, I used it to compensate. That is why I use URUZ, and recently I changed the URUZ to SOWILO, with another purpose, which is now to strengthen my soul and body. But someone else, who has problems with having willpower, for example, can use NAUTHIZ.

Honestly, I don't know if this AOP boosted with ALGIS can stay active for a long period of time without the energy meditation at the end. But if the adept believes it is not necessary they can use the energy meditation at the end for another purpose, as a kind of mini-work, but if they do, let it be to work on something internal.

Since this method is new (Yes, the method is my creation, my DG just told me some time after I started using it that I could use the runes to enhance the effects of these meditations, and authorized me to share it as well. In her words, she told me it would help other SS, just as it helped me), it is open to testing and modifications by other SS, done within common sense, please. More advanced folks who find a way to make this more efficient, share it here too. What I shared is just the basic formula, made for general use. Anyone who knows how to tweak it and use it for more specific purposes, please test it and share the results here.

Overall, the purpose of this post remains the same, to help you survive in difficult times or places by increasing your own strength and spiritual power.

Degonki said:

No problem, brother, additional tips are always welcome. Maybe with the tips you gave, I can decrease the number of times needed for this meditation to just 1x a day, but I need to test to see if it is enough. In my case, it is difficult for me to absorb sunlight directly since I work indoors during the day and come home at night practically. But I think your tips can be an alternative.

Well, you have made an excellent point, which is why I have linked the article from the JoS website teaching about colors at the end of the thread. And I would also like to add that this is not exactly a work, these are additional meditations. So much so that you can do traditional work while doing these meditations, they don't interfere with that, on the contrary, they can help. And you are right, the color gold-white is the best overall. In my case, I started practicing this meditation because the place where I live is a kind of "spiritual Chernobyl", so the traditional meditations were not being enough. You are right, it is not always possible to keep these 3 meditations during the day, but if you keep this routine over a long period of time, it can give you a basis to resist better in periods where you won't be able to do all 3. In that case, just 1 time should be enough. There were days when I couldn't do all 3, but when I could, I would normally resume that routine without much trouble.

Honestly, I also advise starting this routine without being in a period with the Void Moon, but adding again, this is not a job, these are additional meditations. Its purpose here is to make the adept gain spiritual power faster while helping him to protect himself, clean his aura and work on aspects that hinder his progress. I have surprised myself with my rapid progress since I started these meditations a few months ago.

Besides, I don't intend to practice them forever myself. At some point I will reach a level of power where I will no longer need this help, but until then I will follow this routine constantly. And yes, I did some soul-releasing work while practicing them, which gave excellent results I must admit. I think that without these meditations, the work I did would not have been as efficient or I would not even have the strength to finish it, given the circumstances.

Anyway, I'm glad you liked the post, I'm not angry with you or anything, I'm just clarifying some things that may not have been very clear. I appreciate the feedback and the tips.

You're welcome, I'm glad you liked it. I hope it helps you.

no offence taken, just try to work with powernumbers, also one big rune working is better then 3 short ones.

Fuchs said:
no offence taken, just try to work with powernumbers, also one big rune working is better then 3 short ones.

Honestly, I think you have not understood the nature of this. It is not "3 little jobs", but a complementary meditation routine. With this routine, in my case, I end up meditating 5x a day in total. And this meditation program that I taught does not hinder in any way the adept from doing "big work" as you say. Unless I already have an abnormally powerful soul that can handle 2 jobs at the same time, anyone who wants to can do a big job with power numbers and practice this routine at the same time. The goal of this meditation program overall, is to help the adept gain spiritual power faster. If it were normal work, there would be no need to include aura cleansing and AOP in the program. Honestly, I think even more advanced members can benefit from this, using this meditation routine to help more quickly remove blockages that may be interfering with progress. And if you want to do additional work with power numbers, you can too. Otherwise, I've explained in previous posts.

Degonki said:
Fuchs said:

Honestly, I think you have not understood the nature of this. It is not "3 little jobs", but a complementary meditation routine. With this routine, in my case, I end up meditating 5x a day in total. And this meditation program that I taught does not hinder in any way the adept from doing "big work" as you say. Unless I already have an abnormally powerful soul that can handle 2 jobs at the same time, anyone who wants to can do a big job with power numbers and practice this routine at the same time. The goal of this meditation program overall, is to help the adept gain spiritual power faster. If it were normal work, there would be no need to include aura cleansing and AOP in the program. Honestly, I think even more advanced members can benefit from this, using this meditation routine to help more quickly remove blockages that may be interfering with progress. And if you want to do additional work with power numbers, you can too. Otherwise, I've explained in previous posts.

18 is a powernumber a smaler powernumber. It is all fine what you say, but I think the chance of someone doing a bigger working successfull over time is greater then doing 5 smaler ones everyday. It is also the same effort, if you vibrate for example 88 time aum or vibrate it 11 times 8 reps. But if you do it 88 times you get more out of it, then doing it 11x8 times I hope I did explain my point. Of course if you break down after 40 vibration then 11x8 is better.

Overal one big working is better then the same amount smaler workings if you are abel to.
Same goes for warfare, if you do all your meditations in one sitting and then on the high of your energy warfare it is much more effective.

Fuchs said:
18 is a powernumber a smaler powernumber. It is all fine what you say, but I think the chance of someone doing a bigger working successfull over time is greater then doing 5 smaler ones everyday. It is also the same effort, if you vibrate for example 88 time aum or vibrate it 11 times 8 reps. But if you do it 88 times you get more out of it, then doing it 11x8 times I hope I did explain my point. Of course if you break down after 40 vibration then 11x8 is better.

Overal one big working is better then the same amount smaler workings if you are abel to.
Same goes for warfare, if you do all your meditations in one sitting and then on the high of your energy warfare it is much more effective.

I see what you mean, but in my case, I don't have much time to spare to do a big job. For me, for example, I can't be 30min late at work because of meditation, but I can set aside in the middle of my workday 20min to meditate. So at night and in the morning, I don't have much time for work or longer meditations, so I divide and put some at night before I go to sleep and some after I wake up. Lately, the only big ritual I'm doing is RTR, due to the spiritual warfare schedule, I've set aside some meditations to focus on it. So it depends on each situation, those who don't have a lot of time can do it here and get good results. But nothing prevents someone from using the 2 methods at the same time. I believe that someone can, for example, use my method to increase his internal energy reserves for you using the URUZ, while at another time he can do work for money, just to name one example. Although I still agree that in most situations, traditional works are better. As I said, this is a meditation routine that can be used to speed things up, so to speak. I can add a note that this does not replace a big work with power numbers, but it can be used to speed up one you are doing.

Likewise, in the future I plan to do large work with power numbers, I won't start now because of the spiritual warfare schedule, but until then I can use this method to strengthen myself little by little and go about gaining spiritual power. As I said before, one of the strengths of this routine is its versatility and the possibility that it can be done more easily than a traditional work. But it doesn't replace a traditional work, but it can serve as a boost to one.

Reviving this thread so that other members would see it.

Due to you also mentioning that your place is like "spiritual chernobyl" , I think I'll keep this meditation in mind.

I'll also think about this because while members would say, "You'll empower the dross if you don't clean all of your soul, aura, and seven main chakras!!"
In my case, it is highly different.

For those of who don't know me who is reading this, is that regarding my self-sacrificing self on meditating, I am on the road to replenish the energies I lost at that time.

I would mention that I can't do meditation unless I exercised and do yoga, which is a good boost to empower the energies of your working. But after that, I won't replenish it because I thought it would be enough.

There's also a fact that I decided to clean the dross out after being attacked for three and a half days continuously, and I can only do eight repetitions of pushing out the dross and felt pain. It's because usually, I would also spin my chakras for a minute each after empowering my aura with Solar Energies. I just asked Father to bless me and did ×31 vibrations of SATANAS to my Aura in my mind. That was it.

I didn't do Breathing Exercise due to the belief of "if the area I'm in isn't spiritually clean, I won't do it." But by the time I'm finished with Banishing, I'm either too tired to continue and would sometimes fall asleep while resting. I'm sorry if what I thought sounds weird, I just had a theory based on HPS Maxine's post. It sounds dumb now that I talk about it 😅

I'm going to use back the technique I gave myself, which is focusing intently on the Sun, take a solar strand and connect it to the back or front of my throat chakra, and breathe in from there.

Anyways, thanks, brother Degonki, I think I know why I'm having a real trouble to the enemies of Father.

I hurried here over the forums because I was held down once again, fell asleep, and felt like I didn't knew who I was. It felt like I lost all of my memories that I panicked and called upon Lord Enlil this time, since I couldn't properly visualize Father Satan's sigil. Even thought of going to the forums and create a topic because I didn't knew what the fuck just happened. You saved me from going through that :D

I think that either you have very misunderstood what the staff said, or they have explained it very poorly. But from the beginning I had this notion that spiritual power was essential. Even if someone makes this argument that negative things can grow along with our spiritual power, this is exactly the reason why we do aura cleansing and soul liberation work. Besides, how can anyone do a decent aura cleansing without enough soul power to do it? Spiritual power is essential for an SS, especially for those just starting out, you should focus on this, on increasing your own spiritual power. Someone saying you shouldn't increase your own spiritual power because negative things might get stronger is also like telling someone with cancer that they can't feed themselves because the cancer will grow too. The problem is to focus only on increasing your power without doing aura cleansing and AOP daily, without doing soul releasing work, without doing RTR, then yes, this problem can occur. This is one of the reasons I put aura cleansing and AOP in this program, along with a runic meditation, the goal is to help you have a harmonious growth, even in difficult environments. The truth is that without spiritual power, you can't do much, and you can't get very far. I strongly recommend you include kundalini yoga, Hatha yoga, and a yogic breath of your choice in your daily meditation routine and do it every day, along with aura cleansing and AOP. And breathe energy, there is no need to be afraid, as long as there is no one in the room with you and you are not inside a xian church, you can breathe energy quietly. No you can't, you should. What you have done I liken to someone trying to exercise without getting enough to eat. In my case, I spent the whole month of September sleeping less than four hours a day and managed to do all the rituals. But how? Simple, I tried before and during my dedication to increase my spiritual power like a maniac, never leaving aside aura cleansing and AOP. This gave me the strength to be able to go through this most intense period of war, without breaking down. It wasn't because I have talent, or because I incarnated with a naturally more powerful soul, it was just spiritual effort and care to strengthen my foundation before undertaking a greater effort. This is why I say to you and everyone else, focus on increasing your spiritual power, and don't neglect aura cleansing and AOP. Without spiritual power, no one can do much on a spiritual level. And when you can, do some soul liberation work as soon as possible.

I apologize if it sounds like I spoke in a harsh tone, but for some reason, I feel I needed to say it. I honestly hope that your soul is not in a critical state, but the fact that you say you have been depressed, means that your bioelectricity has reached a very low level, something that should not have happened. Take these words with you and try to get stronger. The stronger you are, the more you can do, for yourself, for Satan, for the gods, and for us, your spiritual family. Success to you, sister.

Regarding the entity, if you can't banish it, you can ask the Goddess Haures for help. But don't neglect your meditation and focus on strengthening yourself, to be able to defend yourself on your own.

Degonki said:

Update: I found the meditation that finally repels the enemy for good!

Obviously, it's this one! :D 🎉🎉🎉

I came to tell you that I was right that I need to replenish my life force using energies from the universe and solar energies via Energy Breathing. All I had to do was stay indoors and breathe in solar energy away from buildings, plant life, and roofs where the cats roam around. Now, I'm confident that I need to do this for the upcoming Detachment Working this Full Waning Moon in Scorpio to make that spell effective as it can be :D

I'm really happy that I can enjoy life without getting drained, demotivated when it comes to advancing, being light-headed to the point of not being concious of what's happening, or frustrated with my situation with the enemy where I can feel strong resistance or "commands" through the strands they connected to me, despite doing my meditations.

I'm definitely going to get my revenge once I obtain my spiritual powers back :D 🔥🔥🔥

Brother, I also want to ask, who is your Guardian Demon/ess? Is it Haures/Flaures because of you praising her in your signature? :D

Sketches said:
Degonki said:

Update: I found the meditation that finally repels the enemy for good!

Obviously, it's this one! :D 🎉🎉🎉

I came to tell you that I was right that I need to replenish my life force using energies from the universe and solar energies via Energy Breathing. All I had to do was stay indoors and breathe in solar energy away from buildings, plant life, and roofs where the cats roam around. Now, I'm confident that I need to do this for the upcoming Detachment Working this Full Waning Moon in Scorpio to make that spell effective as it can be :D

I'm really happy that I can enjoy life without getting drained, demotivated when it comes to advancing, being light-headed to the point of not being concious of what's happening, or frustrated with my situation with the enemy where I can feel strong resistance or "commands" through the strands they connected to me, despite doing my meditations.

I'm definitely going to get my revenge once I obtain my spiritual powers back :D 🔥🔥🔥

Brother, I also want to ask, who is your Guardian Demon/ess? Is it Haures/Flaures because of you praising her in your signature? :D

I'm happy to read that, that's excellent news, it's very good that you are managing to regain your strength. I am happy for you. I am glad that this helped you.

Regarding my guardian demon, you have deduced correctly, at least in part, ;) ;) . Goddess Haures and Goddess Lilith are my guardians, and they are also my favorite goddesses. I even wrote a poem for them, although I have yet to finish the one for Lilith (with this one I'm taking special care, after all, it's Goddess Lilith). Sorry for the delay in replying, again, these days are very busy for me. But I am happy to know that you are recovering your strength.

Another thing, there is another banishing technique you can use, I don't know if you have seen in the forums about it. This technique consists of covering your environment with satanic blue flames. In my case, I use Satan's sigil, visualize it and conjure the flames from it. I haven't talked about it before because it consumes some of your energy and requires some spiritual power to use. Stay strong and keep moving forward, and Satanic blessings to you.

Degonki said:

Forgive me for replying so late, I decided to focus on my meditation and my well-being first to see how much I can do by looking at my schedule.

Firstly, there's a lot of things that are better left unsaid, but will be taken action once I have done the other meditations, as I have become weak enough that doing one Detaching Ritual would definitely dislodge the karmic dross that was there the moment I finished the meditation.

There's also the fact that I felt that I need to allow my Guardian Demon to clean my spiritual being more, and let's just say... it took me an hour when I first allowed them to do so. Now, it's thirty minutes, one or two times daily. Hence why I decided to do the two most afflicted chakras and my aura in order to slowly remove the enemy entity and it's dross away from me.

I will say that I have a hunch that it's freaky negative karmic events, which ties me into toxic relationships, and my empathy and emotions being used against me when I was none the wiser before I came here to Satanism.

Secondly, I think you have missed my thread of me asking for help regarding this situation. I won't link it to you because I'm happy to say that I got it under control. I'm also going to talk about it in detail in the groups at some point once I have the time, but right now, it's not happening. I'm already busy as I am 😅

Cheers to you for sending me this when I couldn't do Hatha Yoga. And,

Henu the Great said:
Have you tried breath of fire, and five tibetian rites for energy raising purposes?

Your advice, I have not tried, but with you mentioning Hatha Yoga to me two times already, I figured it out why I can't get more "bioelectricity" from it, which is doing meditations while trying to stretch mechanically.

I can not focus on my stretch when I do meditations along with it. I only do a few successive feats back then, but now is a different story.

So to fix it, I decided to lessen my meditations in order to get more Hatha Yoga concentration for twenty minutes, and doing Corpse Pose or poses that involves resting the spine for five minutes while affirming "I am always safe, secure, healthy, and protected at all times" , gave me more power and concentration.

Anyways, I fixed my situation due to me focusing more on the physical, few meditations, and my hobbies. That was it. I guess I almost lost my sanity because of what the enemy did to me. Thankfully, going here in the forums fixed it :D

Sketches said:
Anyways, I fixed my situation due to me focusing more on the physical, few meditations, and my hobbies. That was it. I guess I almost lost my sanity because of what the enemy did to me. Thankfully, going here in the forums fixed it :D
Good to hear this.

This is what the forum and the community is for.

Siatris Ioholo said:
Good post, Degonki. If I may add other ideas, for protection ( not to consume as much energy ) one can use SURYA/AUM SURYAE and replace SURYA from cleansing with VRIM or VISUDDHI.
And for UR work, first I would do full chakral meditation and then use URUZ combined with SOWILO, absorbing energy from the sun, with at least 40 repetitions.

Thank you for this tip again brother Siatris, recently I was in an accident with my motorcycle and due to the injuries I was unable to do yoga. So I did this meditation instead with your tip to vibrate URUZ and SOWILO at the end 40x. This helped me a lot and thanks to this, I was even able to recover quickly from the injuries, and maintain my bioelectricity levels. Thanks for the tip, although it is not a substitute for yoga, for those who can't practice for physical reasons, you can do this meditation instead.

Sketches said:

No problem sister, glad to hear you are doing well and are managing to recover. I was a little worried when you didn't respond, but now I'm more relieved. I am glad to read this and to know that you are overcoming your difficulties. Keep moving forward and stay strong, and satanic blessings to you.

Degonki said:
Siatris Ioholo said:

Thank you for this tip again brother Siatris, recently I was in an accident with my motorcycle and due to the injuries I was unable to do yoga. So I did this meditation instead with your tip to vibrate URUZ and SOWILO at the end 40x. This helped me a lot and thanks to this, I was even able to recover quickly from the injuries, and maintain my bioelectricity levels. Thanks for the tip, although it is not a substitute for yoga, for those who can't practice for physical reasons, you can do this meditation instead.

Sketches said:

No problem sister, glad to hear you are doing well and are managing to recover. I was a little worried when you didn't respond, but now I'm more relieved. I am glad to read this and to know that you are overcoming your difficulties. Keep moving forward and stay strong, and satanic blessings to you.
Glad I could help and hope you are better now.

Degonki said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
Sketches said:

Yes, please understand why 😅

At first, I thought my job was to watch here in the forums due to my knowledge that can be shared for newbies and moderately-advanced members, but since this problem of attachment to the enemy is a bigger threat than I thought, I would refrain to hang out here and just focus on meditations, unless I need to socialize or have a good laugh at some troll posts I came across :lol:

The knowledge of the JoS is infinite, so many choices I can do to fight this problem, and I will do it at some point. Deep cleaning and Detachment here and there, aaaand bada-bing-bada-boommmm!~ :D

P. S.

Here's a presentation of my Work in Progress Artworks! :D

Sketches Avatar (Yin)

Ancient-Forums-Avatar-sketches.png

Interacting with Lord Enlil

Interactionwith-Lord-Enlil-sketches.png

Siatris Ioholo said:
Degonki said:

I know that this is an old topic but please i need to know, what exactly is the difference between SURYA and AUM SURYAE?!?!
From what I heard is that SURYAE attract energy from the sun (so that would make kinda useless when there is no sun outside?) And that SURYA transform your own energies into sun type energy, i wonder which would be better from health and protection, perhaps the SURYAE one given the fact that it adds energy and not just transform?

Weassel said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
Degonki said:

I know that this is an old topic but please i need to know, what exactly is the difference between SURYA and AUM SURYAE?!?!
From what I heard is that SURYAE attract energy from the sun (so that would make kinda useless when there is no sun outside?) And that SURYA transform your own energies into sun type energy, i wonder which would be better from health and protection, perhaps the SURYAE one given the fact that it adds energy and not just transform?
Surya is the name of the Sun. Suryae is the name of the Sun in the vocative. For me Aum Suryae is more powerful because I save more energy than when I vibrate Surya ( Surya is better for cleansing and Suryae for protection ). It is different for each person.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back