Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some questions i need answer please, regarding spirituality and fluoride in water and tooth health products. Please.

Weasel

Hello brothers and sisters, i have some questions if you dont mind:

The first is the one about aura cleaning, i do aura cleaning before each meditation session and the way i do it is by visualising a ball of light taking away all the filth from my body, then giving to Satan and then concentrating on illuminating the aura, but now it feel tedious when i do this, like i read here that aura cleaning can take a lot of energy because that filth was part of yourself or something like that, i fear that i could take from my good energy too when i use this ball technique, i dont know i could do the power meditations first but i think it's better to clean my self before empowering my self, i wanted to know your opinions about this.

The other well i began to have weird hallucinations... i dont know when it trully started, maybe when i did the head chakras opening again or even sooner, like there are times when i see a man or something then it dissapear, i dont what to go mad or be a schizo but still... now recently it didn't happened anymore but still, i want to make sure i know the answer for this, you know prob it's like those desert hallucination, i see something for a mere fraction of a second then it dissapear, taking different shapes of humans...

Oh and the third, amm the fluoride in the toothpaste, how bad it is? Like i need to take care of my teeth you know and i found a toothpaste that had plants in it but it also had flouride so i took another one that was recommended long ago by a friend.

And the last is about water, we all know how crap tap water is it and i always drank water from shops (how it was called) but i stopped and now i drink tap water again because i cant drink that shop water anymore, i dont know it's like i am drinking air it's wierd, it makes me vomit, this water from shops was called distilled water right? (sorry for living in a cave) Because i read here that it's trash and it does not have the necessary minerals water should usually have.

Weassel said:

The first is the one about aura cleaning, i do aura cleaning before each meditation session and the way i do it is by visualising a ball of light taking away all the filth from my body, then giving to Satan and then concentrating on illuminating the aura, but now it feel tedious when i do this, like i read here that aura cleaning can take a lot of energy because that filth was part of yourself or something like that, i fear that i could take from my good energy too when i use this ball technique, i dont know i could do the power meditations first but i think it's better to clean my self before empowering my self, i wanted to know your opinions about this.

The other well i began to have weird hallucinations... i dont know when it trully started, maybe when i did the head chakras opening again or even sooner, like there are times when i see a man or something then it dissapear, i dont what to go mad or be a schizo but still... now recently it didn't happened anymore but still, i want to make sure i know the answer for this, you know prob it's like those desert hallucination, i see something for a mere fraction of a second then it dissapear, taking different shapes of humans...

Oh and the third, amm the fluoride in the toothpaste, how bad it is? Like i need to take care of my teeth you know and i found a toothpaste that had plants in it but it also had flouride so i took another one that was recommended long ago by a friend.

And the last is about water, we all know how crap tap water is it and i always drank water from shops (how it was called) but i stopped and now i drink tap water again because i cant drink that shop water anymore, i dont know it's like i am drinking air it's wierd, it makes me vomit, this water from shops was called distilled water right? (sorry for living in a cave) Because i read here that it's trash and it does not have the necessary minerals water should usually have.
1.When I do aura and chakra cleansing I gradually visualize each chakra surrounded by golden white light and then I affirm that the chakra is clean and free of any negative energy and then I remove the negative energy. I don't think it is possible to lose positive energy from the chakras. ( when you clean it )
2.I experience similar things myself, especially after doing the astral sense meditation. ( with INANNA 88 times. ) No need to worry. I start to see auras of people and objects if I focus on them for a few seconds. And I also have lucid dreams.
3/4. Fluoride isn't just found in toothpaste. There are other sources as well. I for one take iodine supplements to get rid of fluoride. As for fluoridated water, there are filters you can buy online, although natural water source are much better.

Siatris Ioholo said:
Weassel said:

1.When I do aura and chakra cleansing I gradually visualize each chakra surrounded by golden white light and then I affirm that the chakra is clean and free of any negative energy and then I remove the negative energy. I don't think it is possible to lose positive energy from the chakras. ( when you clean it )
2.I experience similar things myself, especially after doing the astral sense meditation. ( with INANNA 88 times. ) No need to worry. I start to see auras of people and objects if I focus on them for a few seconds. And I also have lucid dreams.
3/4. Fluoride isn't just found in toothpaste. There are other sources as well. I for one take iodine supplements to get rid of fluoride. As for fluoridated water, there are filters you can buy online, although natural water source are much better.
Sorry for responding late.
Well the hallucinations are not like the ones you experienced, i don't see any kind of aura of something and yeah i maybe I should change my aura of cleaning meditation a bit.
And about the filters, as I know they are quite expensive where I live but I will see what I can do.

Still one last question, do you consider the water from markets to be healthy i don't know, it feels weird when I drink maybe because I got used to tap water again.

Weassel said:
Siatris Ioholo said:
Weassel said:

Well the hallucinations are not like the ones you experienced, i don't see any kind of aura of something and yeah i maybe I should change my aura of cleaning meditation a bit.
And about the filters, as I know they are quite expensive where I live but I will see what I can do.

Still one last question, do you consider the water from markets to be healthy i don't know, it feels weird when I drink maybe because I got used to tap water again.

No you can´t loose energy, by cleaning, it is quite the contrary, it is best to first clean, then do all meditations, then do RTRs, then clean again-->

Returning Curses Part 1
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

I find it astonishing that your halluzinations are somehow similar to your avatar. It´s better to see changes, then to see nothing when you work on astral senses/upper chakras.

The best toothpaste I ever did found, was Theodent it has cacao in it which does create a barrier/enamel layer around your teeth without the negative side effects of fluoride, it is somehow expensive but you can use very littel from it and one toothpaste should last atleast half a year.

You should never drink distilled water/demineralized water, without added minerals, your body needs salt, natural salt like Himalayan salt. Processed salt/ Pure salt lacks minerals, which will be taken from your cells / body because the salt want to achive its natural state again. Over a longer time this is toxic and leads to body problems. With enouth minerals added the water can penetrate your body cells and replenish you with water. You have to look up, your self how much salt etc for one l water.

Only osmosis filter (distilling water not counted) can clean out fluorid.

Weassel said:

Cleaning in the sense of making yourself perfectly clean takes a lot of energy. It is a big endeavor that requires dedicated deep cleaning. The simple aura cleaning we do is to remove any dirt from that day, plus clean a little beneath that. However, that is not a substitute for deep cleaning with lots of energy (like Surya x216 of Visuddhi from Lydia's post).

It doesn't really matter what you do first on a daily basis, as long as you do both. However, if you have not done deep cleaning in some time, or at all, then you want to make time for that. This is because you are constantly empowering the dirt inside you with your current power level. The same goes for negative karma. It is very important to set aside time to deeply clean these before you advance in raw power too quickly.

Fluoride is not needed for tooth health. This is total dogshit and only results in the teeth incorporated fluoride into their normal matrix, which actually weakens it. It also incorporates itself into your bone matrix as well. A normal tooth is stronger than a fluoridated one.

Buy fluoride-free toothpaste. Use a mechanical toothbrush and floss and you will be perfectly fine.

For water, don't drink distilled. It won't kill you, but it will leach minerals. Bottled water is ok, especially spring water. The best solution is to put a filter on your tap and shower at home so you aren't exposed to the literal sludge that passes for water these days. Even basic filters do a lot in this regard.

Blitzkreig said:
Weassel said:

Cleaning in the sense of making yourself perfectly clean takes a lot of energy. It is a big endeavor that requires dedicated deep cleaning. The simple aura cleaning we do is to remove any dirt from that day, plus clean a little beneath that. However, that is not a substitute for deep cleaning with lots of energy (like Surya x216 of Visuddhi from Lydia's post).

It doesn't really matter what you do first on a daily basis, as long as you do both. However, if you have not done deep cleaning in some time, or at all, then you want to make time for that. This is because you are constantly empowering the dirt inside you with your current power level. The same goes for negative karma. It is very important to set aside time to deeply clean these before you advance in raw power too quickly.

Fluoride is not needed for tooth health. This is total dogshit and only results in the teeth incorporated fluoride into their normal matrix, which actually weakens it. It also incorporates itself into your bone matrix as well. A normal tooth is stronger than a fluoridated one.

Buy fluoride-free toothpaste. Use a mechanical toothbrush and floss and you will be perfectly fine.

For water, don't drink distilled. It won't kill you, but it will leach minerals. Bottled water is ok, especially spring water. The best solution is to put a filter on your tap and shower at home so you aren't exposed to the literal sludge that passes for water these days. Even basic filters do a lot in this regard.

Thanks for responding, well i do use the protection aura with AUM Suryae so i guess this also help with cleaning right because it's a solar mantra as i know, hmmm do you consider wise that i should stop the opening of my chakras? Like i already did it once until the hearth chakra and then i stoped... and then much more time later started it again, yes i know the only thing that these do is to bring a little spark to put the chakras in motion then it depends on how much you work on them.

And about the floss, i had one once, didn't like it because it felt like i was hurting my teeths, prob i should learn how to use it correctly, and about the toothpaste, well i guess i should throw it into the trash (sad wasted money noise), yeah next time i should look better for a fluor free one, i did found online right now as i write this messege that there are some that does not seem shady.

Blitzkreig said:
Weassel said:

Forgot to say that my toothpaste contain sodium flouride, that's i guess, the same as fluor.

Frank.Woden said:
Also, snuff tobacco can help considerably to de-calcify the pineal gland, but you should be aware that can create problem like diabetes and blasting you sugar blood level. so use it with caution.

What? Are you sure? This rather sounds to me people get unnecessarily addicted to snuff tobacco.

Blitzkreig said:
What do you say about this statement?

Fuchs said:
Weassel said:
Siatris Ioholo said:

No you can´t loose energy, by cleaning, it is quite the contrary, it is best to first clean, then do all meditations, then do RTRs, then clean again-->

Returning Curses Part 1
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

I find it astonishing that your halluzinations are somehow similar to your avatar. It´s better to see changes, then to see nothing when you work on astral senses/upper chakras.

The best toothpaste I ever did found, was Theodent it has cacao in it which does create a barrier/enamel layer around your teeth without the negative side effects of fluoride, it is somehow expensive but you can use very littel from it and one toothpaste should last atleast half a year.

You should never drink distilled water/demineralized water, without added minerals, your body needs salt, natural salt like Himalayan salt. Processed salt/ Pure salt lacks minerals, which will be taken from your cells / body because the salt want to achive its natural state again. Over a longer time this is toxic and leads to body problems. With enouth minerals added the water can penetrate your body cells and replenish you with water. You have to look up, your self how much salt etc for one l water.

Only osmosis filter (distilling water not counted) can clean out fluorid.
I took this avatar because i could not find any other pleasing looking at the resolution that the forum require you see.

Now... well i found the toothpaste you're saying and... fuck me it's expensive as hell and in my country is even more overpriced lol.... well there is 12 euro version, like the reason i need a good tothpaste is when i had dental braces i needed to wash my teeth very often but i didn't do it because i didn't had a toothpaste without fluor and it came with some problem, it seems now my gum (when i took the braces off it wasn't that bad) receded a bit... badly i guess, i could also go much more in detail on how i suspect now that dentist was a jeweesh (how it was the female version) for doing unnecesary things but it does not matter.
Those waters filter can clean fluoride because all of them are entire systems that comes a bit expensive... aren't there others?

And now about the hallucinations, well i also had them in childhood, like let's say i had a fear for that ghost girl hair covering her face thing and i hallucinated her sometimes but it dissapeared... it was weird and a long ago... (8 years old?) so... they could had been activated again these hallucinations i wonder... i dont think it can be something spiritual, as i already told they could have been before doing chakra opening, i dont really remember when it started so, sorry.

Frank.Woden said:
What? Are you sure? This rather sounds to me people get unnecessarily addicted to snuff tobacco.

I know, sounds strange indeed. But Rapee (which is a little different from commercial snuff) has been used in the past by local shamanic tribes to enforce awareness . IT IS ADDICTIVE so you should use it for specific purpose and NOT as a daily tool.

Tobacco snuff is a sacred shamanic medicine or tool, that has been used by tribes of the Amazon basin for thousands of years and is an essential part of their tribal culture and history. Rapé is the name for one of many of these snuffs, and it's foundation lies by numerous indigenous tribes in Acre, Brazil. Curiously, Rapé is not sniffed, snorted or inhaled. Instead, it is administered (blown) into the nostrils with a special blowpipe called "Kuripe" (self administration) or "Tepi" (another person administers). This "blow" is quite forceful and not specifically pleasant. It can be rather shocking.

South American shamans use tobacco as a sacred, wholesome medicine and there exists a very close connection between tobacco use and shamanism that has little in common with our western way of tobacco use. Indigenous tribes use tobacco in ceremonies, to predict good weather, fishing, or harvest, and for spiritual (e.g. vision quest, trance etc) and curing purposes, but rarely for smoking. The use of tobacco by indigenous tribes in South America, such as the Kaxinawá, Nu-nu, Yawanawá, and Katukina, is profoundly entrenched in their culture, and has been employed at least since the Mayan civilization for ritual, medicinal and recreational purposes.

Using Tobacco snuff or Rapé has many different purposes for indigenous tribes, whereof female puberty rites, initiation rites, cashiri drinking festivals, social rites, and healing ceremonies. Yet, every tribe has their own routine: some apply it every day after breakfast and dinner, other tribes use it three times during the night.

A typical Rapé ceremony involves a mutual administration by two persons. The Rapé is blown high up into the nostrils with a pipe made from bamboo or bone. The intense blow immediately focuses the mind, stops the chattering, and opens the entire freed mindspace for your intentions. Furthermore, this helps releasing emotional, physical, and spiritual illnesses and eases negativity and confusion, enabling a thorough grounding of the mind. Likewise, shamans use Rapé to re-align with their energy channels and with their higher self, and to intensify their connection with the world and the universe. In addition, Rapé paves the way for detoxifying the body and cleans out all excess mucus, toxins, and bacteria, thereby, assisting in fighting colds and snuffles. Moreover, Rapé stimulates the mind with its nicotinic content that in turn releases a.o. epinephrine, acetylcholine, and dopamine, supporting an increased focus, presence, and intuition. Interestingly, there are many rumours that Rapé could decalcify the pineal gland, which is involved in melatonin secretion, circadian time perception, and drug metabolism. Calcification of the pineal gland has been associated with neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, and fluoride exposure, which further stresses the importance of a healthy pineal gland. Yet, whether Rapé can really help the decalcification of the pineal gland, is highly debated and needs still to be scientifically proven.

source : https://www.thewhitearrow.net/about-the-tobacco
Okay, but in SS we are about self empowerment without these kinds of tools and substances.

One can of course do them, but there are ways to acheive the same without such things. Without cost and health assosciated risks, too. Well, time and effort are the costs, but the results are worthwile.

Henu the Great said:
Frank.Woden said:

I know, sounds strange indeed. But Rapee (which is a little different from commercial snuff) has been used in the past by local shamanic tribes to enforce awareness . IT IS ADDICTIVE so you should use it for specific purpose and NOT as a daily tool.

Tobacco snuff is a sacred shamanic medicine or tool, that has been used by tribes of the Amazon basin for thousands of years and is an essential part of their tribal culture and history. Rapé is the name for one of many of these snuffs, and it's foundation lies by numerous indigenous tribes in Acre, Brazil. Curiously, Rapé is not sniffed, snorted or inhaled. Instead, it is administered (blown) into the nostrils with a special blowpipe called "Kuripe" (self administration) or "Tepi" (another person administers). This "blow" is quite forceful and not specifically pleasant. It can be rather shocking.

South American shamans use tobacco as a sacred, wholesome medicine and there exists a very close connection between tobacco use and shamanism that has little in common with our western way of tobacco use. Indigenous tribes use tobacco in ceremonies, to predict good weather, fishing, or harvest, and for spiritual (e.g. vision quest, trance etc) and curing purposes, but rarely for smoking. The use of tobacco by indigenous tribes in South America, such as the Kaxinawá, Nu-nu, Yawanawá, and Katukina, is profoundly entrenched in their culture, and has been employed at least since the Mayan civilization for ritual, medicinal and recreational purposes.

Using Tobacco snuff or Rapé has many different purposes for indigenous tribes, whereof female puberty rites, initiation rites, cashiri drinking festivals, social rites, and healing ceremonies. Yet, every tribe has their own routine: some apply it every day after breakfast and dinner, other tribes use it three times during the night.

A typical Rapé ceremony involves a mutual administration by two persons. The Rapé is blown high up into the nostrils with a pipe made from bamboo or bone. The intense blow immediately focuses the mind, stops the chattering, and opens the entire freed mindspace for your intentions. Furthermore, this helps releasing emotional, physical, and spiritual illnesses and eases negativity and confusion, enabling a thorough grounding of the mind. Likewise, shamans use Rapé to re-align with their energy channels and with their higher self, and to intensify their connection with the world and the universe. In addition, Rapé paves the way for detoxifying the body and cleans out all excess mucus, toxins, and bacteria, thereby, assisting in fighting colds and snuffles. Moreover, Rapé stimulates the mind with its nicotinic content that in turn releases a.o. epinephrine, acetylcholine, and dopamine, supporting an increased focus, presence, and intuition. Interestingly, there are many rumours that Rapé could decalcify the pineal gland, which is involved in melatonin secretion, circadian time perception, and drug metabolism. Calcification of the pineal gland has been associated with neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, and fluoride exposure, which further stresses the importance of a healthy pineal gland. Yet, whether Rapé can really help the decalcification of the pineal gland, is highly debated and needs still to be scientifically proven.

Okay, but in SS we are about self empowerment without these kinds of tools and substances.

One can of course do them, but there are ways to acheive the same without such things. Without cost and health assosciated risks, too. Well, time and effort are the costs, but the results are worthwile.
Everything that you speak of can be done with meditation, no need to inhale smoke.

Aquarius said:
Henu the Great said:
Frank.Woden said:

Everything that you speak of can be done with meditation, no need to inhale smoke.
I should rephrase myself:

One can, but not really. So, really, one "can".

Drugs are always two sided swords and do more harm than good. Any small benefit they might give, are always shadowed by the side effects and other related issues. Not worth, in the end.

In regards to decalcifying pineal gland. Meditative practices do that well enough. So good that one should not worry about perfect water source, for example. It's of course better to get pure water and no crap from food and so on, but at best it's a small hindrance for any active practicer of meditations.

Henu the Great said:
Aquarius said:
Henu the Great said:

I should rephrase myself:

One can, but not really. So, really, one "can".

Drugs are always two sided swords and do more harm than good. Any small benefit they might give, are always shadowed by the side effects and other related issues. Not worth, in the end.

In regards to decalcifying pineal gland. Meditative practices do that well enough. So good that one should not worry about perfect water source, for example. It's of course better to get pure water and no crap from food and so on, but at best it's a small hindrance for any active practicer of meditations.
Of course brother, I'm against any kind of drug use. And I highly doubt everything this frank guy said about shamanic drugs. It's to be noted that these kind of people(shamans and the sort) use drugs to get in altered mental states, nothing different from junkies.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back