Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yurei: Japanese ghosts. Please advise.

magus.immortalis

Hi, this has to do with Yurei.

They are in my home and I see them, with my physical eyes, from time to time. I always get a bit startled and jumpy, but I'm otherwise ok.

What should I do? I spoke to them about a month ago and promised to get a book on them, which I did and the book came in today. I started reading it to understand them better.

https://www.amazon.ca/Yurei-Japanese-Ghost-Zack-Davisson/dp/1634059697/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=yurei&qid=1630117735&sr=8-1

But I don't understand why I see them now, after such a long stretch of not seeing them. I am mildly psychic.

To be honest, I am a bit scared of them. I saw Ringu and the Grudge some years back and they scared the living daylights out of me. There is a great deal of Otherworldliness and calm with my interactions, but I am not sure what to do.

Please advise, I look forward to your responses.

Honestly, It must feel very lonely and boring being a ghost. Imagine just walking and walking unable to talk due to one not hearing you.

I think the best course of action for you is to ask Anubis to help them reincarnate again.

magus.immortalis said:

They are in my home and I see them, with my physical eyes, from time to time. I always get a bit startled and jumpy, but I'm otherwise ok.

What should I do? I spoke to them about a month ago and promised to get a book on them, which I did and the book came in today. I started reading it to understand them better.

https://www.amazon.ca/Yurei-Japanese-Ghost-Zack-Davisson/dp/1634059697/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=yurei&qid=1630117735&sr=8-1

But I don't understand why I see them now, after such a long stretch of not seeing them. I am mildly psychic.

To be honest, I am a bit scared of them. I saw Ringu and the Grudge some years back and they scared the living daylights out of me. There is a great deal of Otherworldliness and calm with my interactions, but I am not sure what to do.

Why are you afraid Magus?

It's not like the astral is new to you or anything. I mean if someone's gonna be afraid its gonna be from reptilians or greys.
And surprise? We are not even afraid of them as strong SS.

So I don't see why some random ghosts are scary as they don't pose any danger greater than a reptilian or grey.

You talked to them too and ofc Satan and your GD protects you if anything overwhelming is going to happen.

Maybe it's because you see them in the physical? Well you should get used to this it's part of advancing.

You shouldn't worry about it too much. If they pose a great danger or harm to you, you can do a banishing ritual. Simple as that.

If they are regular human spirits I would ask anubis for help,
But if it's an enemy I would increase your defense using Suryae or guruave,
If it's an enemy I would use satanic blue flames on them an you get the rest,

MiniMe3388 said:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

They are not hostile or parasitic, or causing me undue stress and fear.
I'm just wondering if other people have experience with Beings from Japanese culture.

RockSeed13 said:

Honestly, It must feel very lonely and boring being a ghost. Imagine just walking and walking unable to talk due to one not hearing you.

I think the best course of action for you is to ask Anubis to help them reincarnate again.

I don't think they are lonely because there are more than one of them in my home.

mercury_wisdom said:
magus.immortalis said:

Why are you afraid Magus?

It's not like the astral is new to you or anything. I mean if someone's gonna be afraid its gonna be from reptilians or greys.
And surprise? We are not even afraid of them as strong SS.

So I don't see why some random ghosts are scary as they don't pose any danger greater than a reptilian or grey.

You talked to them too and ofc Satan and your GD protects you if anything overwhelming is going to happen.

Maybe it's because you see them in the physical? Well you should get used to this it's part of advancing.

You shouldn't worry about it too much. If they pose a great danger or harm to you, you can do a banishing ritual. Simple as that.

You're right, I do need to get used to this because it's part of advancing. It's just startles me and I get a bit jumpy when I see them is all.

Satnam666 said:

I don't think they are of the enemy, to be honest.

I think what my concern is, is that I am not used to Japanese spirits and deities and beings, and I also don't want to offend them. For some reason I get the idea that I need to read up on Japanese etiquette and culture. So far I am careful to be polite and respectful when I interact with the Yurei and other Japanese beings.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

magus.immortalis said:
Satnam666 said:

I think what my concern is, is that I am not used to Japanese spirits and deities and beings, and I also don't want to offend them. For some reason I get the idea that I need to read up on Japanese etiquette and culture. So far I am careful to be polite and respectful when I interact with the Yurei and other Japanese beings.

If you think it's a spirit an it wants to talk, try talking to it about spiritual satanism, see if they want to join,I heard their was someone who had similar issues, an they the spirits joined Satan that was some time ago,was a interesting post but not sure if I have the link, but when talking always keep your guard up when talking to them

Why would there be Japanese ghosts in Canada? Were there a lot of Japanese people in that town years ago?

Sounds like bullshit. Maybe ghosts from a native tribe but I doubt they are Japanese.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Why would there be Japanese ghosts in Canada? Were there a lot of Japanese people in that town years ago?

Sounds like bullshit. Maybe ghosts from a native tribe but I doubt they are Japanese.
As far as I know tgey don't exist. They are just spiritual allegories. But I'm not 100% sure, an HP may know more.

magus.immortalis said:
Satnam666 said:

I once saw a cool movie about them:

The Great Yokai War (Full Feature w/ English Dub)2:06:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdrAbe9eqC0

But, why should they be in canada?

Do you know a lot about Yurei?

Fuchs said:
magus.immortalis said:
Satnam666 said:

Cool, thanks for the link.
I know now they are my Guardians, that's why they are around me.

thebigcheesesixmillion said:
The Japanese are superstitious freaks and make thoughtforms of all kinds of bullshit. Including anime characters and historical monsters.

Enough fear and sex energy and visualization coming from this very united people yields seriously annoying results.

If you come across a freaky or Nasty looking creature look deep into it past the surface. You will see most often its just a Grey.

Also methheads and crackheads overdose alot, if you live in a bad neighborhood they probably flock to you for energy.

Be careful if you masturbate and that kind of thing, you don't want to open yourself up to those kind of scum. A normal ghost is going to look their best, if it looks like a dead ghoulish yurie they are certainly a dead crackhead.

What a broad stroke to paint the Japanese people and culture by. Seems insensitive, inaccurate and ignorant.

Not everything out there is a Grey ET.

I live in a good neighborhood, but that's never the telling point of the percentage of drug users around. It's not just bad neighborhoods that have drug users.

Seems like you're trolling, things you wrote are disrespectful and ignorant.

luis said:

As far as I know tgey don't exist. They are just spiritual allegories. But I'm not 100% sure, an HP may know more.

You don't have to believe my post, but in my personal experience they exist. And not just to me.

Satnam666 said:
magus.immortalis said:
Satnam666 said:

If you think it's a spirit an it wants to talk, try talking to it about spiritual satanism, see if they want to join,I heard their was someone who had similar issues, an they the spirits joined Satan that was some time ago,was a interesting post but not sure if I have the link, but when talking always keep your guard up when talking to them

I will definitely keep my guard up when talking with spirits and interacting with them.

magus.immortalis said:

I read a little bit about them. Seems to just be the Japanese word for ghost, and not any different from how a ghost is thought about in any other culture.

What I am wondering is why you insist that they are yurei, instead of just calling them ghosts? Are they actually Japanese? Or are they Asian? Where there a lot of Japanese in that area who have died and become ghosts? Because if there were never Japanese there, then their Japanese ghost wouldn't be there.

But many Native Canadian tribes have some Asian DNA, so I believe there is a good chance you could be seeing ghosts from them. And you are able to feel enough about them to know that they are Asian ghosts. So you looked on the internet about asian ghosts and saw this Yurei word and became convinced that this is what they are.

All you need to know is there are some ghosts. They can see you, and maybe they want you to help them somehow. Or maybe they want to take from you. Treat them however you would treat any other ghost, and do not worry about them being some other different thing.

magus.immortalis said:
luis said:

You don't have to believe my post, but in my personal experience they exist. And not just to me.
It's not that I don't belive you but I just don't have the skills to know if they exist and the HP's never talked about it. The only thing I know is that they should be spiritual allegories.

magus.immortalis said:

I read a little bit about them. Seems to just be the Japanese word for ghost, and not any different from how a ghost is thought about in any other culture.

What I am wondering is why you insist that they are yurei, instead of just calling them ghosts? Are they actually Japanese? Or are they Asian? Where there a lot of Japanese in that area who have died and become ghosts? Because if there were never Japanese there, then their Japanese ghost wouldn't be there.

But many Native Canadian tribes have some Asian DNA, so I believe there is a good chance you could be seeing ghosts from them. And you are able to feel enough about them to know that they are Asian ghosts. So you looked on the internet about asian ghosts and saw this Yurei word and became convinced that this is what they are.

All you need to know is there are some ghosts. They can see you, and maybe they want you to help them somehow. Or maybe they want to take from you. Treat them however you would treat any other ghost, and do not worry about them being some other different thing.

If you are trying to be helpful, I appreciate that, but please don't tell me what my own, personal experiences are and if they are wrong.
There are more than one of them in my home, and they are not ordinary ghosts. I have seen those before, in the past, and they don't look like the Beings in my home, who have interacted with and talked to me, and guided me to varying books of Japanese topics (culture, etiquette, Yokai, Yurei, and some Japanese literature translated into English.)

I will repeat again, I know now these are my Guardians. That is why they are around me.

I am able to feel, hear, see, and have tactile interactions with beings.

There is a difference between Yurei and ghosts, one of them being that Yurei can interact with and influence physically their environment and the people in them.

Here is an audio interview with the author Zack Davisson, and he goes into the Yurei and other topics.
He wrote a book, "Yurei" which I am currently reading.

https://www.japankyo.com/2020/10/about-yurei/

magus.immortalis said:
MiniMe3388 said:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

They are not hostile or parasitic, or causing me undue stress and fear.
I'm just wondering if other people have experience with Beings from Japanese culture.

If they are not hostile don't banish them.
If you are afraid you can ask them to be nore gentle and try not to scare you.

In my experience once you start interacting with spirits the word goes out very quickly because there are not so many people who can see them. Many of them are out there for quite a while and they can tell you a lot, but beware they are like humans so they can lie or have some intention. If not sure you can only ask Demons.
Also they can help you with some tasks.

I have a lot of experience with spirits.
Mainly my ex was possessed too often, with christian malicious spirits because of weak physical health. I used to burn them with runes and techniques provided here. But turned out that most of those spirits are doing harmful things not because they want. So when I learned how to free them. Quite a few agreed to be my helpers. Those who I didn't fully trust are binded with a contract through Satan. If they do something harmful they will cease to exist.
For me it's easier to see them when someone is hosting them, medium. Unfortunately a lot of people are possessed. They some how use the energy of the host to project themselves.

Without human host they are not so visible for me, if spirit is powerful it looks like energy disturbance. Something like a steam or when you take out an ice cream from a freezer and this created some sort of ice steam.

Don't be afraid, be nice to them and they will be nice to you

I am not sure if matters if they are Japanese or not.

magus.immortalis said:
Fuchs said:
magus.immortalis said:

Cool, thanks for the link.

Would be carefull, with calling them your guardians always keep a safe distance, you have your GD better trust him/her.
If you want to better interact with ghosts you may want to search for the hexagradior pdf it´s abouth the ether and how to use it including ghosts /spirits / it´s mostly about feeling as feeling is important to work with ether.

Yuurei are the same as ghosts but it's the Japanese word for it, it generally goes further than simply a spirit and more of having a hostile intention, like a grudge... yeah. However, you said they're not hostile, and you do not even fear them.

I have some experience, as I have lived in Japan and other Asiatic countries. There's a lot of different kinds of ghosts springing from very common ideas and situations, and the way locals conclude upon supernatural influence as soon as something feels off. What bigcheese said about Japanese people, and other Asian people being superstitious, is true, but he could've said it in other ways.
I'm Asian myself and can attest that superstition is a major aspect of our people's culture, across many countries.
Which I'm not necessarily proud of.

I do believe what you have seen and experienced. But, since you mentioned you don't live in Japan, if there were no previous Japanese people who died in your house, I don't understand why a ghost would take on such an appearance? I am not saying there are no Japanese people in your country, but you're talking about inside your own house.

You don't need to learn Japanese etiquette to display kindness to these ghosts, especially if these ghosts are not the spirits of actual Japanese people, as I mentioned before.

But I have a question for you...

We're Spiritual Satanists, we have GDs? Why would scary spirits that look like Sadako from the Ring, or The Grudge, be protective guardians over you? They look like them, do they even make those same croaky screams, too? I know you said you don't feel scared and that they're not hostile, but...

I conclude that you're seeing neutral entities on the astral that, for some reason, take on the appearance of the yuurei from scary movies or media that you have consumed in the past, like The Grudge.
By this, you admit that you had at some point been exposed to such cultures, so it would make sense that those appearances of ghosts would be in your subconscious. Have you seen 'normal' ghosts near you, too?

I'm not saying you're insane, but we know that what we see with our psychic vision, can be influenced by the idea of what our subconscious feels that something should look like.

DarkSwan said:
Aquarius said:
magus.immortalis said:
No, in Canada.
I think you're delusional. Not the first time I think that.

Thx, same would be if he was be in Japan.
This person has proven of being delusional for years. Just see the history of her posts in this thread.
>starts with saying she sees yurei
>japanese ghosts in canada
>very scared of them
>suddenly she believes they're her guardians

Like, what's the thought process of seeing ghosts in Canada and thinking:"Yurei!!!!"
NANI?!

Aquarius said:
DarkSwan said:
Aquarius said:
I think you're delusional. Not the first time I think that.

Thx, same would be if he was be in Japan.
This person has proven of being delusional for years. Just see the history of her posts in this thread.
>starts with saying she sees yurei
>japanese ghosts in canada
>very scared of them
>suddenly she believes they're her guardians

Like, what's the thought process of seeing ghosts in Canada and thinking:"Yurei!!!!"
NANI?!

Psst don’t point delusional people out, you might hurt their feelings!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back