Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pfizer vaccine 13x less effective than natural immunity - Israel

Karnonnos

https://archive.is/Qe8E0

What a surprise. That said, anything these creatures say I would treat with suspicion.

They purposefully made the vaccine to not be effective if someone had come up with an an effective vaccine or a cure for this they would be killed. They want to make this a regular thing and slowly alter our genetics adding in more and more useless medical stuff turn us into greys.

The Good is they haven't done anything yet that can't be fixed by us or reversed. Yet still unfortunately many people have died from these vaccienes and had horrible side effects. Most of this is probably reported as related to covid if it's even reported at all.

Also I believe these vaccines can cause serious mental health problems in some people some that are debilitating and might need institutionalization. If anyone noticed this has been researched too covid and the vaccine can trigger this in some people but not all.

The stories of parents killing their children and other crimes like this cause they heard voices or had strange urges went up a huge amount this summer. So much so that I lost count there even was a story like this in my own city.

I never saw this stuff very much before the vaccines.

They must be stopped.

Fact is with jews even if they say some "truth" once a month, it's only so that they can use it later to lie with. For example, they will still suggest 3rd, 4th, 25th dose, regardless of natural immunity being "better" or anything like this.

The whole data they export is also showing that the so called "Vaccine" is just bogus snake oil, and not really doing much at all for immunization. In fact, it might be actually causing mutations, or is simply ineffective. It's not preventing anything, nor does immunize a patient.

It shouldn't be called a vaccine, as it does not create full immunization. It's lower in the effectiveness spectrum than a lot of casual treatment.

The suppression of medicine for the Co-Vid is also deliberate, because apparently humanity has to be tortured with Jewish Burla's nonsense about a vaccine and injections up their ass every two months.

I have read some of the books of a medical curriculum, and the fact that natural immunity is ALWAYS better than artificial immunity is a fact, well known by all doctors. Only now with the present propaganda this stupidity about the vaccine is covered in so many lies that these realized facts are "questioned".

The whole insanity going on now about this "Vaccine" and how it will "Save us all", is just bogus bullshit. Treatments will, and less reptilian social measures of enslavement. Many will die or get insane by droves only because of the extensive measures.

In the so called "Israel", with their made up mRNA rushed vaccine, the virus and mutations are currently having a party. They only intend to keep this going anyway. Supposedly, their "cases are skyrocketing".

They are lying and their plan is far deeper, to the extent that it appears even many random jews or random jewish scientists have not been left into all of it.

They are already preparing them for 3rd and 4th doses. They are already pre-ordered as they are from Canada etc. All of this is a shitshow in order to give the "Good example" to the goyim so that they go down the "permanent injection" era without even realizing they made it there.

The fact that also Israel is an "exclusive tester" Nation and "data provider" about Co-Vid, also gives them the full power to alter anything in global policy about Co-Vid based on data that they export.

Anyway none of this "virus thing" is supposed to make any sense anymore in the West. Nobody cares about any "Pandemic" anymore and one can bride scientists to lie their ass all day in regards to the subject.

Yet this shit treatment of the whole situation might produce some actual superstrains that might actually kill people in droves. And we will have Israel and Jews to thank for this once again, because it's their compulsive obsession to sell bogus snakeoil experiments and vaccines that won't really help save anything in the longterm.

There are cures available that have 86% certainty that they will heal every patient. Trump was subjected to one and was fine within 3 days.

It's all just confusion and keeping the meme going until they have all the surveillance and other kike apparatus established, crash the population's mind, freedoms etc.

As the jews were trying to "set the example" for "how covid response should be treated", they were literally smashed by their own jewish government.

This made many jews pissed off and angry. This was reflected in the jewish election where they kicked Bibi, and replaced him with Benett.

Now, the rhetoric has went from "oy vey goyim do lockdowns instantly and vaccine whatever", so that they can maintain peace in their inferior shithole of a nation. This is because many Rabbis and others were picking arms against the government, as many were dragged to vaccinate and so on.

So likewise they are now manufacturing evidence to fit the new narrative, as they did before. Oy vey goyim, the vaxxine not effective now. But have your 3rd and 4th dose anyway goy because nothing makes sense, lol. Burla needs to make gorillions outta dis. Deny this and u'll be contributing to annuda shoah.

Goyim: "Vaccine saves your life! Get it now!.. Now, Master Shmuel, can I get my shekels?"

Jewish Researchers: "Well, I will just trust my natural immune system."

Actually Jews helps us more than goyim to spread truth. I remember I read a Jewish research that say Whites' ancestors are Neanderthals. Haha, that's the RTR effect. Keep it do harder and harder brothers! They will expose themselves, and it's funny to see.

I heard somewhere that the Delta and Epsilon variants are manufactured hoaxes, designed to cover up the deaths and problems from the vaccines . Maybe true.

jbkbmz said:
I heard somewhere that the Delta and Epsilon variants are manufactured hoaxes, designed to cover up the deaths and problems from the vaccines . Maybe true.

Duh this is true, even covid itself was made in a lab. This whole thing was made by jews to try to control people, it'll just keep getting worse and worse too

Someone.something_ said:
jbkbmz said:

Duh this is true, even covid itself was made in a lab. This whole thing was made by jews to try to control people, it'll just keep getting worse and worse too

I have said this before but there is no scientific proof that covid-19 has been isolated, Meaning that they have no proof that covid exists at all. This is huge but noone seems to care about it....

About the ''covid comes from a lab in wuhan'' story, There is no proof of this either. Most likely story is that the flu has gotten another nickname now, Symptoms and death rate is exactly the same as the flu, Meanwhile the flu is nowhere to be seen.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
Someone.something_ said:
jbkbmz said:

I have said this before but there is no scientific proof that covid-19 has been isolated, Meaning that they have no proof that covid exists at all. This is huge but noone seems to care about it....

About the ''covid comes from a lab in wuhan'' story, There is no proof of this either. Most likely story is that the flu has gotten another nickname now, Symptoms and death rate is exactly the same as the flu, Meanwhile the flu is nowhere to be seen.

Yknow it's funny because in Europe last year there was apparently not a single flu patient for the first time in forever, maybe it's because they renamed the flu :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back