Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Recent deaths in the news - communist agenda intensifies?

100 Days

By reading the news worldwide, I recently have the felling the jews are enacting the communist "cleansing" strategy to kill as many opponents as possible.
By observing news on "accidental" or "covid" deaths of no-vax, doctors opposing the covid scam, even common people, I noticed many of them could have been some sort of opposition to the enemy (now or in the future) even if unknown for now. I feel this as an intuition, mostly, it seems the enemy is working to kill future opposition to them before they even realize they could act agains the jews.

Did you have the same feeling, that behind covid show, a communist physical cleaning is happening ?

100 Days said:
By reading the news worldwide, I recently have the felling the jews are enacting the communist "cleansing" strategy to kill as many opponents as possible.
By observing news on "accidental" or "covid" deaths of no-vax, doctors opposing the covid scam, even common people, I noticed many of them could have been some sort of opposition to the enemy (now or in the future) even if unknown for now. I feel this as an intuition, mostly, it seems the enemy is working to kill future opposition to them before they even realize they could act agains the jews.

Did you have the same feeling, that behind covid show, a communist physical cleaning is happening ?
Jewish agenda is summed up in these words by them: "You will own nothing, and be happy."

We are fighting against a communist takeover of the world, yes.

100 Days said:

Every exploitable technique is good and given their life or death situation, they will use everything they can, including eliminating competition.

FuckYu_666 said:
Every exploitable technique is good and given their life or death situation, they will use everything they can, including eliminating competition.

Does seem this is ramping up, as many mysterious deaths are occurring (both on the enemy's side and Gentile's side, as far as I can perceive). For sure the Gods also work to stop potentially dangerous enemy people.

Henu the Great said:
100 Days said:

Jewish agenda is summed up in these words by them: "You will own nothing, and be happy."

We are fighting against a communist takeover of the world, yes.

Not to mention planed obsolescence,the reptiles are responsible for that to

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back