Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Womans Body

woman

Oftentimes when I go into a trance or even throughout the day my body astrally morphs to that of a womans. I physically feel like I have breasts and a vagina. My facial structure changes to a womans face, though a bit longer than my own and long blonde hair appears. (I have short dark hair)

The feeling is euphoric. It feels so much purer to be in that astral womans body than that or my own, though I dont have gender dysphoria nor do I feel like I would want to be in a womans body.

I just happened one day and the astral changing keeps happeneing. What is it and why?

woman said:
Oftentimes when I go into a trance or even throughout the day my body astrally morphs to that of a womans. I physically feel like I have breasts and a vagina. My facial structure changes to a womans face, though a bit longer than my own and long blonde hair appears. (I have short dark hair)

The feeling is euphoric. It feels so much purer to be in that astral womans body than that or my own, though I dont have gender dysphoria nor do I feel like I would want to be in a womans body.

I just happened one day and the astral changing keeps happeneing. What is it and why?

Maybe it is about your past life. Or your souls gender is female but you did never realize. I say just let it go either way. If second is the truth, you have to get used to it. Ask for incubus to understand its accuracy, or make astral p. continually. It's the only way.

Kadisiye said:
woman said:

Maybe it is about your past life. Or your souls gender is female but you did never realize. I say just let it go either way. If second is the truth, you have to get used to it. Ask for incubus to understand its accuracy, or make astral p. continually. It's the only way.
Your soul's gender is mirrored in your body, and you are of the same gender in all of your lives.

Kadisiye said:
woman said:

This is bullshit, if your soul is a "different gender" then it would manifest you as that gender. Your physical body is the physical manifestation of your soul. OP is probably a troll or just delusional. Don't be like OP.

I am aware that the gender of the soul is always the same throughout lifetimes, which is why I'm asking. And, no, I'm not trying to push the meme of ''actually a woman'' or some bs like that. I'm just looking for a constructive answer from someone who actually knows what their talking about.

I don't know anyone who looks like who my astral body morphs into.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

could you shed some light on the matter, please?

"Oftentimes" so what you're saying is that you claim to have enough spritual power to see your astral body constantly. I feel logically and rationaly that a person at this level would be able to figure this one out on their own wsoeacilly if It's been "Oftentimes" by your own words. This isn't twisting your words. This is literally the way this word is meant to used as.

It's not like you're asking a question about a meditation that's helping you advance and your stuck on something that's actually hindering your growth. Instead you're bringing up... this? Idk man...

Whatever it is just know that no, you're not a different gender from your soul and body and I'm glad you heard this before. Why don't you give us more details so we can be sure of exactly what you're talking about.

woman said:

Whatever you're smoking, stop it.

hailourtruegod said:
"Oftentimes" so what you're saying is that you claim to have enough spritual power to see your astral body constantly. I feel logically and rationaly that a person at this level would be able to figure this one out on their own wsoeacilly if It's been "Oftentimes" by your own words. This isn't twisting your words. This is literally the way this word is meant to used as.

It's not like you're asking a question about a meditation that's helping you advance and your stuck on something that's actually hindering your growth. Instead you're bringing up... this? Idk man...

Whatever it is just know that no, you're not a different gender from your soul and body and I'm glad you heard this before. Why don't you give us more details so we can be sure of exactly what you're talking about.

This is prolly just total bs, this post and this person posting it.

He even called himself „woman“ thus associating himself as a woman.

Total bs.

स त न म said:
woman said:

Whatever you're smoking, stop it.
https://youtu.be/EdstMCqTJw8
Listen, you got at least three-fourths of your life to go. That's three more lifetimes to you. So don't blow it. Don't do drugs. If you're doing it, stop it. Get some help.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thebigcheesesixmillion said:
I personally don't think this is true trans people of the past have naturally been shamans and oracles oftentimes. People like us who actually meditate upon ourselves, who we are what we want to be etc. Have a better sense of what we can do than normal people can.

I started hrt and my whole life is so much better already
Please don't promote your sickness here, and also stop taking drugs.

hailourtruegod said:

You were onto something when you said "I don't know"

You need to chill out already. Don't you dare come at me like this. You're already on thin ice with a lot of people here. The older and respectable members at that making your current situation even worse. I have never shown you disrespect even though I disagree with many of your posts. You're out here calling Japanese people, and I quote, "superstitious freaks" and then in another post implying older members here see Asians as sub humans.

We're here to help each other out, not to flame one another. If anything my post was the most kind to the OP as I did my best to understand using logic and even asked for more info.

Why couldn't you actually respond in a mature manner instead of the usual unstable posts from you?

I'll let you try again or back down or even embarrass yourself some more. Go ahead.

So many people try to use their “psychic experiences” and alleged communication with the Demons to promote their strange ideas. It’s just your subconscious molding and imprinting what you see during these experiences learning to separate yourself from this is important. Being in touch with your feminine side does not mean being one of these deranged people.

Now for all of the “transgendered”.

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even the transgendered who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
So many people try to use their “psychic experiences” and alleged communication with the Demons to promote their strange ideas. It’s just your subconscious molding and imprinting what you see during these experiences learning to separate yourself from this is important. Being in touch with your feminine side does not mean being one of these deranged people.

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even the transgendered who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

Eugenics ?
OTMwcy5wbmc

If we just had someway to know if the fetus would have these problems , we would abort it immediately.

Jack said:
Eugenics ?
OTMwcy5wbmc

If we just had someway to know if the fetus would have these problems , we would abort it immediately.
I imagine mental illness would be hard to detect and predict unless it is hereditary. Most of these people are like this because of their environment and the ZOG information/content that they consume. A good youth program will make sure no one ends up as one of these freaks.

Jack said:

Eugenics ?
OTMwcy5wbmc

If you were smart, you would see reality and understand that transgender people don't reproduce.
The potential for changing gender is within the genetic makeup of all complex life. Not just human beings, even if you kill all trans people, They will continue to be born.

When the gods spat upon the doll of humanity they were sure to include a healthy 3rd sex. we were meant to live too.

"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature but he who oppose me shall regret it sorely."

I would say to humble yourself jack, but I just did a poo in the toilet and I think it has more power than you, No lie! it was telling me nietzsche as I flushed it, gaze not long into the abyss it said. Weird
You're disgustingly retarded, how did you suddenly pop up and start posting all this degeneracy? You're like a fungus.

Jack said:

Eugenics ?
OTMwcy5wbmc

If you were smart, you would see reality and understand that transgender people don't reproduce.
The potential for changing gender is within the genetic makeup of all complex life. Not just human beings, even if you kill all trans people, They will continue to be born.

When the gods spat upon the doll of humanity they were sure to include a healthy 3rd sex. we were meant to live too.

"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature but he who oppose me shall regret it sorely."

I would say to humble yourself jack, but I just did a poo in the toilet and I think it has more power than you, No lie! it was telling me nietzsche as I flushed it, gaze not long into the abyss it said. Weird
Transgenders can reproduce if they dont go through transition (body mutilation
) .Transgenderism means a man who believes he is a woman or vice versa. In the future we might find therapies with research that fix these people along with natural supplements and herbs which fix their hormonal problems if any.

The intersex ,hermaphrodite and other genetically disordered people can simply be aborted after looking at the fetus, making sure those kinds of people aren't even born in this world period.

Just as it's not in one's nature to be an alcoholic or its not in one's nature to be schizophrenic, it's not in one's nature to be transgender which is a mental issue called Gender Dysphoria similar to other mental issues.

Also it's impossible for Human Beings to change their gender. There is no possibility. I don't even want to comment on your intelligence after you wrote this atrociously asinine post which makes no sense whatsoever.

Aquarius said:
You're disgustingly retarded, how did you suddenly pop up and start posting all this degeneracy? You're like a fungus.
Look at the date of this account. Do you think it correlates with the usual suspect that comes here and promotes transgenderism and drug use?

Frogs fish snakes lizards snails worms birds and butterflies all can change gender. Probably more undiscovered as well (I suspect spiders).
Human beings made in the imagine of highly advanced Demons are not monkeyfishfrogsnakes or whatever Darwinian crap you believe.

A long time ago eneree trans people would get castrated and drink pregnant mare's urine for the progesterone.
How can you possibly think that this will help your case? So we should listen to and accept a bunch of mentally deranged people that chop their ballz off and drink horse piss? The lengths that you people will go to…

Those people were the toughest and most in tune with nature ever. They lived off the land on horseback and were expert warriors and shaman. Epic human spirits no doubt, and very cute and skilled at sex.
I have no idea where you are getting this narrative but it is false history.

Men in that day frothed at the mouth trying to capture them alive.
No they didn’t and they will never will because like I said you are not a real woman. Sure there’s trans chasers and others that see you as a freakish novelty to put their thingy in but it will never be the majority.

Hunt them down and kill them they are different!
Their existence is an insult to 🚫yahweh🚫!
✅Nature ✅

Kill them at birth!
They are degenerates!
Yes. Though killing “at birth” may be unnecessarily cruel these days since there is ultrasound and abortions to discard of unneeded fetuses more humanly.

But secretly you're jealous and wish you could be like us, or have us at your side.
Because who wouldn’t want a cult of mentally ill and mutilated piss chuggers on their side?

Frogs fish snakes lizards snails worms birds and butterflies all can change gender. Probably more undiscovered as well (I suspect spiders). My favourite animal the red eyed tree frog I believe also is a natural example. I actually love them so much. Some animals change their entire appearance, attitude and metabolism each season as well.

A long time ago eneree trans people would get castrated and drink pregnant mare's urine for the progesterone. Those people were the toughest and most in tune with nature ever. They lived off the land on horseback and were expert warriors and shaman. Epic human spirits no doubt, and very cute and skilled at sex. Men in that day frothed at the mouth trying to capture them alive.

Their existence is an insult to yahweh!
Kill them at birth!
They are degenerates!

But secretly you're jealous and wish you could be like us, or have us at your side.

Same song and dance for the last 2000 years and it's all for what? And for whom? I'm only responding to you goobers to invalidate your nasty remarks. Other than that the ad hominem is seen through.

Fungus out

I'm not going to touch this one as it would take even more of a wall of text that I'm about to write to break down everything wrong with this post even though a lot of it is blatant like the blatant contradictions.

Look, I have no quarrels with you even if you're disrespectful and you shouldn't be wasting time having any quarrels with serious members here and that includes Jack. He at least is a serious SS and has my respect for that even if I strongly disagree with some things he's posted. The latter is irrelevant to the bigger picture here so don't think we're about to take your side because Jack has had some bad run ends with others. I say this because he's the only one I've seen you reply to. You ignored the other three and that includes Meteor's calm and wise reply.

My advice to you is to keep on doing yoga, meditating and the RTRs. I hope that you have been doing this and I would believe if you say yes since you have put in some decent input here and there. Let's help Satan's cause by doing our work. These things are for your own sake and if not do them then why be here. That last part is in general and not just directed towards you. It's what matters here right now.

If your influence starts affecting newer people then I would think the mods will have to step in but that's just my opinion. They can do as they please. I just want to see my Brothers and Sisters in Satan advance as quick and safe as possible.

Jack said:

) .Transgenderism means a man who believes he is a woman or vice versa. In the future we might find therapies with research that fix these people along with natural supplements and herbs which fix their hormonal problems if any.

The intersex ,hermaphrodite and other genetically disordered people can simply be aborted after looking at the fetus, making sure those kinds of people aren't even born in this world period.

Just as it's not in one's nature to be an alcoholic or its not in one's nature to be schizophrenic, it's not in one's nature to be transgender which is a mental issue called Gender Dysphoria similar to other mental issues.

Also it's impossible for Human Beings to change their gender. There is no possibility. I don't even want to comment on your intelligence after you wrote this atrociously asinine post which makes no sense whatsoever.

Frogs fish snakes lizards snails worms birds and butterflies all can change gender. Probably more undiscovered as well (I suspect spiders). My favourite animal the red eyed tree frog I believe also is a natural example. I actually love them so much. Some animals change their entire appearance, attitude and metabolism each season as well.

A long time ago eneree trans people would get castrated and drink pregnant mare's urine for the progesterone. Those people were the toughest and most in tune with nature ever. They lived off the land on horseback and were expert warriors and shaman. Epic human spirits no doubt, and very cute and skilled at sex. Men in that day frothed at the mouth trying to capture them alive.

Their existence is an insult to yahweh!
Kill them at birth!
They are degenerates!

Same song and dance for the last 2000 years and it's all for what? And for whom? I'm only responding to you goobers to invalidate your nasty remarks. Other than that the ad hominem is seen through.

Fungus out
Human beings are not animals :roll: :roll: :roll:
Yes I'm very jealous for not having a gaping wound and being suicidal. I bet everyone would like me if I just became a woman (sarcasm).

It's not the last 2000 years ,it's as long as we are here on this planet. The song and dance is to let only the healthy seed be born. And to fix anyone who has gone astray. That is our commitment to nature.

Transgenders are not different, they are mentally ill like the people with Schizophrenia. Previously Schizophrenics could pass by as well as these Transgenders. Some stupid assholes even made cults to insult our Religion by deifying mental illness.

2 Genders and 2 Sexes which is permanent ,Man and Woman. Nothing more ,nothing could be more and nothing will be more. Everything else is false.

hailourtruegod said:
My advice to you is to keep on doing yoga, meditating and the RTRs. I hope that you have been doing this and I would believe if you say yes since you have put in some decent input here and there. Let's help Satan's cause by doing our work. These things are for your own sake and if not do them then why be here. That last part is in general and not just directed towards you. It's what matters here right now.

If your influence starts affecting newer people then I would think the mods will have to step in but that's just my opinion. They can do as they please. I just want to see my Brothers and Sisters in Satan advance as quick and safe as possible.
This bigcheese person has written being on hormone replacement therapy. Also some other things give vibes that this person has been here before with different accounts. That being said, I do not think they are legitimate in any way. Except in trying to gain a foothold and spreading subversive ideas.

Meteor said:
Jack said:

Would I even be able to reincarnate anymore if there weren't any intersex bodies? I know I'm trying to change that and all, but please cut me some slack. When it comes down to it, everyone is just trying to live in this world in a way that makes sense to them. Could you get off your high horse, please? Even if my existence bothers you, I'd appreciate it if you refrained from killing babies like that, just in case anything happens to this body before I fix my genes, and it turns out I need another one like this.

In the future, eugenics can be performed without death, for example with technologies such as CRISPR which has the potential to cure genetic disorders and even diseases such as cancer, even in adults. There won't be a need to rely on the old fashioned ways anymore.

Given my nature, it makes perfect sense for me to want to be something I'm not (fully female and able to have children). Transgender people don't seem so different in that regard, so it wouldn't surprise me if some people are naturally that way, although I'll admit that I've never met any I could relate to. Even so, there are better solutions than abortion. People here should decide for themselves what they want to do about their circumstances, with guidance from their Guardian Demon(ess) if necessary.

As for this person's asinine posts, it seems like he's simply lashing out after SouthernWhiteGentile's equally asinine post. Going by what SWG said, does he think people who fit in as the opposite sex, have a successful love life, and are loved and accepted by their family, aren't actually transgender? Perhaps they would consider that a compliment, but it still looked like a shitpost, so it only makes sense that someone would get triggered and reply with even more shitposts. And you're just egging him on too.

This thread has gone rather off-topic, as the OP doesn't even seem interested in any of this and was merely confused about an odd experience. That aside, who do you think you are to say that a certain category of people, which includes me, should not be allowed to exist? I know xians said the same to me in my past lives, but I'd like to hear how your perspective is different from theirs, as a Satanist.
No you definitely can reincarnate as a woman which is what you were supposed to be but you were born due to the fault of society and your parents. Intersex is a genetic disorder it doesn't have anything to do with the soul. In essence your life and capabilities were stolen by people who allowed you to be born in this way. If they had aborted the intersex fetus you would have been born as a normal natural woman after the soul jumped to a more appropriate body. We definitely don't want to mess with human genetics until we reestablish our communications globally with the Gods. I am a human being with feelings and empathy and because i have this empathy ,this makes me feel bad and suffer as my fellow human beings suffer. Bringing a genetically diseased being causes suffering for that being, the parents and the greater good of society which is why as a society we should have mass scale eugenics.Yes, you shouldn't have been born in this state and should have been aborted allowing the sould to go to a better body.

Henu the Great said:
That being said, I do not think they are legitimate in any way. Except in trying to gain a foothold and spreading subversive ideas.

*sigh* yeah most likely you're right. Been thinking that too but wrote all that just in case.

Aquarius said:
Look at the date of this account. Do you think it correlates with the usual suspect that comes here and promotes transgenderism and drug use?

Frogs fish snakes lizards snails worms birds and butterflies all can change gender. Probably more undiscovered as well (I suspect spiders).
Human beings made in the imagine of highly advanced Demons are not monkeyfishfrogsnakes or whatever Darwinian crap you believe.

A long time ago eneree trans people would get castrated and drink pregnant mare's urine for the progesterone.
How can you possibly think that this will help your case? So we should listen to and accept a bunch of mentally deranged people that chop their ballz off and drink horse piss? The lengths that you people will go to…

Those people were the toughest and most in tune with nature ever. They lived off the land on horseback and were expert warriors and shaman. Epic human spirits no doubt, and very cute and skilled at sex.
I have no idea where you are getting this narrative but it is false history.

Men in that day frothed at the mouth trying to capture them alive.
No they didn’t and they will never will because like I said you are not a real woman. Sure there’s trans chasers and others that see you as a freakish novelty to put their thingy in but it will never be the majority.

Their existence is an insult to 🚫yahweh🚫!
✅Nature ✅

Kill them at birth!
They are degenerates!
Yes. Though killing “at birth” may be unnecessarily cruel these days since there is ultrasound and abortions to discard of unneeded fetuses more humanly.

Because who wouldn’t want a cult of mentally ill and mutilated piss chuggers on their side?

You'll do
Fokin
Notin

I'm gonna set you straight with my new metal titanium shin bone!

Fungus McGregor out.
Similar sentiments were thrown at Adolf Hitler and people didn't take him seriously. Fast forward 15 years -
MDEwNS5qcGc

I wonder what will happen when Marxism and liberalism will be eradicated from this world permanently.

"This guy like totally takes medicine, I'm getting some vibes here everyone. Let's go sit at the make no progress in meditation because I'm clueless table."

The usual suspects shift their eyes across the cafeteria. It's Saturn and danko sharing a milk xD.

"Please cheesemaster 69 please don't make us sit with them !!"
Hormone replacement therapy is not medicine.

Why don't you switch accounts once again to spread bullshit, because that's all you can do.

The rat has been revealed once again and now it’s time for Grandfitzpoobah666 to go on another account and try again to promote chastity cages, blunt blowing and now piss drinking. Do you happen to be Loki88? :eek:

Henu the Great said:
"This guy like totally takes medicine, I'm getting some vibes here everyone. Let's go sit at the make no progress in meditation because I'm clueless table."

The usual suspects shift their eyes across the cafeteria. It's Saturn and danko sharing a milk xD.

"Please cheesemaster 69 please don't make us sit with them !!"
Hormone replacement therapy is not medicine.

Why don't you switch accounts once again to spread bullshit, because that's all you can do.

Woah take it easy there buddy, I'm with this guy. I think youre talking out of your arse here. I'm sorry to say it but cheesemaster is intellectually owning you right now. If this forum was a skateboard I would have just hit a Nasty 360 melon grab and then like a kick flip in slow motion. That's how flawless and awesome their logic was.

Maybe you should just calm down and we can all relax and eat some estrogen for a snack!

Wow I am astonished at how correct and simply brilliant that Mr burger guy is in his assessment of the situation. I think we ought to completely rethink our stance on the matter and be more understanding and considerate of others In the future.

This entire thing has really been a learning experience for me personally. I feel like I've grown alot and I'm so appreciative that I was able to have this discussion. I think we can all be friends now
Friends
FRIENDS
*real good pals*

The rat has been revealed once again and now it’s time for Grandfitzpoobah666 to go on another account and try again to promote chastity cages, blunt blowing and now piss drinking. Do you happen to be Loki88? :eek:

I don't know if Loki88 was revealed as a Jew or not. The person he claimed to be IRL did not look Jewish. I also don't know exactly what he did that caused his ban.

His personality was very virgo and intellectual. He was too focused on random physical details than just sitting down and meditating. Due to his lack of advancement, and likely curses and other shit, he was also getting drawn to kike authors telling him to drink piss.

He wasn't a bad guy (besides whatever got him banned), and so I didn't treat him like he was trolling. He just wouldn't do enough actual spiritual stuff though, including continually postponing his dedication because he couldn't make it perfect.

Blitzkreig said:
I don't know if Loki88 was revealed as a Jew or not. The person he claimed to be IRL did not look Jewish. I also don't know exactly what he did that caused his ban.
That was just a joke because Loki would promote such odd things such as pee drinking and coffee enemas.

His personality was very virgo and intellectual. He was too focused on random physical details than just sitting down and meditating. Due to his lack of advancement, and likely curses and other shit, he was also getting drawn to kike authors telling him to drink piss.

He wasn't a bad guy (besides whatever got him banned), and so I didn't treat him like he was trolling. He just wouldn't do enough actual spiritual stuff though, including continually postponing his dedication because he couldn't make it perfect.
He was banned about exactly a year ago when the big post about infiltrators came out. I believe he had some offsite connection to Mageson. But I agree that he was mostly harmless but would refuse to listen to anyone that tried to put him on the straight path. I have no idea where he is or what he’s doing now.

I think the DSA is more your speed. You TRA leftists can jerk each others mutilated genitals off there.

Blitzkreig said:

Loki88 was directly physically working together with jew zola and another jew Brian Rue. They had an organization completely focused on trying to go against us and trying to get us shut down.

If I remember correctly, which I think I do.

Alles klar, juden.

Enjoy jewing while you still can. Because the pain train is coming, and it's coming fast.

I 100% agree with eugenics. We need to breed upwards, not backwards. Xianity is opposed to eugenics, and instead supports dysgenics because they want weak slaves.

As for trannies. I don't know the exact subconscious programming and internal reasons cycling through your heads, but I can tackle at least one or two of them. First of all you need to reclaim your male role and male identity. It's okay to be a male, and there is tremendous beauty in males and the male role. Why do you think women are attracted to males and love them so much? Men who are fully within themselves and their masculinity and take on their natural roles are like heroes and pillars of strength to women. In a proper society that hasn't been jewed into hating men and/or hating women, there is a strong societal appreciation for men.

The next thing I wanted to mention is that men are sexy and beautiful too. You see all this subconscious propaganda in cartoons, movies, ads, and it's become a collective cultural meme at this point to see men as filthy uncultured cavemen and buffoons. Ignorant, savage, unclean brutes who don't know anything except how to hump a woman's leg and drool at the sight of her. It's offensive and damaging to the image of men. That's how society has come to view men because of subconscious television programming. You need to reject this with all of your might and being. You need to know that you don't need to be a female to be beautiful and have value in society. Yes, it seems like society has abandoned you for being a male, and that it's not acceptable to be a male anymore... but that's not the fault of your people. You know that's the jews who did that. Your people are asleep, and so many other men are suffering just as you are. You're not alone. Others share your pain. We all want to be valued and accepted for who we are. And we've been made to feel like the only ones who can be valued, who can be accepted in society, and who can be beautiful are women. This is the abuse we men have suffered from the hand of the jews. It's not true. You can be beautiful as a man, and there are still many people in this world who will value you, love you, and appreciate you as a man. Ask yourself why so many people at this specific point in time are now suddenly having these feelings of confusion and desiring to be the opposite sex? Why now? Do you think it's a coincidence? Why is transsexualism so prevalent now? It's not because people were closeted. It's because of jewish curses and propaganda. It's conditioning and brainwashing. They want us all to be confused about who we are. And imagine the sick, disgusting pleasure a jewish surgeon feels when they get to cut off and misshape the sex organs of their enemy while they're sedated on their operating table. And then they get paid and thanked for mutilating the genitals of the races of their enemy, and permanently ending any chances of reproduction. Getting paid tens of thousands of dollars to ensure -1 to that race. Messing up that person's soul in the process.

Just learn to love yourself. Break the conditioning. Your true desire isn't to change the sexual makeup of your body. Your true desire is for love and acceptance in society. And you've been led to believe that the only way to get love and acceptance in society is to be a woman. And also the only way to express your emotions. That's another thing. Because of the dominance of the enemy programs for so long, men weren't allowed to express any emotions in society beyond rage and anger for the most part. Society rejected the emotions of their throat chakra. If you express happiness you get called gay. If you're sad you get called a girl. You were limited to expressing the emotions of the base chakra like anger. And now even that has been taken away. Men aren't allowed to get angry in society anymore either. Anger has been banned and made illegal. What so many men want is to throw things, smash shit up, break things and just let out their destructive pent up anger. The moment they do they get arrested and/or sent to anger management. Or institutionalized. Or they just lose everything including the support of everyone around them. It's not fair.

Be honest with yourself. This tranny business is rebellion at its core. It's rebellion against society that only seems to value women, and only allows women to express their emotions. Men want to express themselves, and society won't let them. They say they can only express their emotions if they are a woman. So the only way left to be human and be accepted in society is to "become" a woman. But this isn't the way, and you don't need to do this to find acceptance. Don't destroy your soul because then you will never be able to express yourself again regardless. You won't be able to create. Your sacral chakra of creation won't even function properly. Your life force won't generate correctly. You will be a desecrated shell with a tortured soul inside just like the jews want you to be. Kind of like a grey. No, exactly like a grey in fact.

I have a great idea that I want to eventually find a way to implement in society to help men. I call it "Rage Parks." It's to be an outdoor park with lots and lots of donated rubbish and breakable material in a publicly owned space. It will be big enough so that many men will be able to make use of it at once, and there will be security guards in outlooks on duty to rush in and intervene if any of the men start trying to fight each other. Men could go there after work or whenever. I would want it to achieve wide support in society to the point that men are able to text their wife after work to say "hey I'll be home a little later today. I'm headed to the rage park." Men could rage, scream, break things with bats, whatever they need. If it takes off then it will expand to more and more areas once society see the success and benefit of it. I think it's got a lot of potential as a solution. After all, what displaced man hasn't watched "Fight Club" and secretly desired a fight club in their town? Men have a lot of rage, and that rage has nowhere to go. It's locked inside eating away at the man because it's socially unacceptable to let it out. Rage parks would be an outlet.

Meteor said:
Jack said:
Meteor said:
Would I even be able to reincarnate anymore if there weren't any intersex bodies? I know I'm trying to change that and all, but please cut me some slack. When it comes down to it, everyone is just trying to live in this world in a way that makes sense to them. Could you get off your high horse, please? Even if my existence bothers you, I'd appreciate it if you refrained from killing babies like that, just in case anything happens to this body before I fix my genes, and it turns out I need another one like this.

In the future, eugenics can be performed without death, for example with technologies such as CRISPR which has the potential to cure genetic disorders and even diseases such as cancer, even in adults. There won't be a need to rely on the old fashioned ways anymore.

Given my nature, it makes perfect sense for me to want to be something I'm not (fully female and able to have children). Transgender people don't seem so different in that regard, so it wouldn't surprise me if some people are naturally that way, although I'll admit that I've never met any I could relate to. Even so, there are better solutions than abortion. People here should decide for themselves what they want to do about their circumstances, with guidance from their Guardian Demon(ess) if necessary.

As for this person's asinine posts, it seems like he's simply lashing out after SouthernWhiteGentile's equally asinine post. Going by what SWG said, does he think people who fit in as the opposite sex, have a successful love life, and are loved and accepted by their family, aren't actually transgender? Perhaps they would consider that a compliment, but it still looked like a shitpost, so it only makes sense that someone would get triggered and reply with even more shitposts. And you're just egging him on too.

This thread has gone rather off-topic, as the OP doesn't even seem interested in any of this and was merely confused about an odd experience. That aside, who do you think you are to say that a certain category of people, which includes me, should not be allowed to exist? I know xians said the same to me in my past lives, but I'd like to hear how your perspective is different from theirs, as a Satanist.
No you definitely can reincarnate as a woman which is what you were supposed to be but you were born due to the fault of society and your parents. Intersex is a genetic disorder it doesn't have anything to do with the soul. In essence your life and capabilities were stolen by people who allowed you to be born in this way. If they had aborted the intersex fetus you would have been born as a normal natural woman after the soul jumped to a more appropriate body. We definitely don't want to mess with human genetics until we reestablish our communications globally with the Gods. I am a human being with feelings and empathy and because i have this empathy ,this makes me feel bad and suffer as my fellow human beings suffer. Bringing a genetically diseased being causes suffering for that being, the parents and the greater good of society which is why as a society we should have mass scale eugenics.Yes, you shouldn't have been born in this state and should have been aborted allowing the sould to go to a better body.
I've been like this in each of my lives as far as I can remember, so it must resonate with my Soul in some way, even though I wish I could just be born as a normal woman. Medication and surgery can help me live the way I want to, but it's all a bit hectic, you know? But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to be alive. In fact, I feel happier now than I've been in centuries, because so much is possible.

Maybe you're right that just because I tend to reincarnate into intersex bodies, doesn't mean I couldn't reincarnate into a male or female body instead if needed. But if that's the case, then I don't understand why I didn't in the first place...
I'm glad you didn't mean any harm with what you said, though.

Something interesting to note is that about 15% of intersex people experience gender dysphoria, which is far higher than the prevalence in the general population (less than 1%). Many of such conditions affect not only the differentiation of the body, but that of the brain as well, but sometimes not in the same direction. That seems to have been the case for me as well. My parents tried to raise me as a boy, but I had a strong conviction deep down since I was 3 years old that I'm really a girl, and felt misunderstood. But when I was 10 years old and learned about the differences between male and female bodies, I realised how baseless this conviction really was, and I felt lost and confused for several years after that. Then puberty came at 12 and the sexual instincts that appeared are female, which was incredibly frustrating as my physical body gave me no way to act on them. It wasn't until after I came to this path and learned how to have sex astrally that I was able to find any sexual satisfaction, no matter what I had tried physically before.

My confusion turned into frustration, which grew so intense that I couldn't bear to live like that anymore, so I changed my sex legally when I turned 18, after being screened by a team of professionals for a year to make sure I would be able to fit into society that way. Then I was allowed to start hormone therapy which helped my breasts grow more; they were very small before that and I felt insecure about their size, but I'm much happier about them now and a working I did last year helped too.

Didn't you mention that a family member made you wear a dress when you were little, and you hated it? How you knew you were a boy deep down despite how you were treated. Perhaps it's ironic, but that's something I can relate to. I was the same except the other way around, but it was confusing for me because for a long time I didn't understand where my conviction came from.

I hope I didn't bother you too much by opening up about that, I know how much you dislike transgender people. I don't really consider myself one, since most of the ones I personally met were really weird and creeped me out and seemed nothing like what they claimed to be, but I'm aware that I might be considered as such by others who know my situation. I just don't feel like putting that label on myself, since I think I should just do what I want regardless of whether I'm male, female or intersex. I just say I'm female for simplicity's sake, since I don't want to overcomplicate every conversation, and because it's how I look and how I feel deep down anyway.

I'm still unsure if it would really be safe to abort all intersex babies (although I will do my best to reincarnate into a fully female body next time), and I think in time it may be possible to cure conditions like that anyway, in whichever direction people prefer. My chart suggests that I'll have my first child very late in this life with the help of technology, so I'm hopeful for what the future may bring.
Actually I don't know why but I forgot to write a reply to this. The dressing up boys as girls is just a weird archaic tradition that hasn't died out. What happened was in previous generations boys used to have extreme mortality and some couples wanted to keep trying after the male babies kept dying so they went to mystics. And the mystic used to tell them to raise the boy as a girl and allegedly they wouldn't die anymore. Nathuram Godse ,the killer of Gandhi was brought up in this method. So the parents had their kids do the same but due to the advent of modern medicine infant deaths are unheard of. So nowadays they very rarely just dress the boy up in ceremonial functions. My sister did the same thing to her son on his 1st birthday. This tradition will probably die out in the next generation.

And on the issue of transgenders ,I don't dislike them in the sense of having personal feelings for against them. What I have internalized is to separate one on one personal interactions and talking about things on a whole or what's commonly called the Collective.

As you said we might have some technology to fix the Gene's and make the Intersex female or male completely while in the womb. Similarly we might develop interactive brain techniques using Virtual Reality ,Being able to tamper and alter people's memories etc so we can erase the Gender Dysphoria from a transgender person so the possibility of them feeling like the opposite sex is eliminated because no such feelings or memories exist in the first place.
LVZSLmpwZw

I imagine transgenders coming into a room with completely white architecture, with computers, headsets, hypnotists etc. And the transgender closing his eyes and the hypnotist guiding him to the memories. And then the computer guys just erase the possibility of any transgender feelings by altering the root memories and then the entire problem is fixed. For example if the transgender started to want to become a girl in his early childhood, his feelings and memories can be altered so he feels normal and is proud of being whatever he is throughout his childhood. It might take multiple sessions to perfect it but we'll be able to do it most likely.

jrvan said:
I 100% agree with eugenics. We need to breed upwards, not backwards. Xianity is opposed to eugenics, and instead supports dysgenics because they want weak slaves.

As for trannies. I don't know the exact subconscious programming and internal reasons cycling through your heads, but I can tackle at least one or two of them. First of all you need to reclaim your male role and male identity. It's okay to be a male, and there is tremendous beauty in males and the male role. Why do you think women are attracted to males and love them so much? Men who are fully within themselves and their masculinity and take on their natural roles are like heroes and pillars of strength to women. In a proper society that hasn't been jewed into hating men and/or hating women, there is a strong societal appreciation for men.

The next thing I wanted to mention is that men are sexy and beautiful too. You see all this subconscious propaganda in cartoons, movies, ads, and it's become a collective cultural meme at this point to see men as filthy uncultured cavemen and buffoons. Ignorant, savage, unclean brutes who don't know anything except how to hump a woman's leg and drool at the sight of her. It's offensive and damaging to the image of men. That's how society has come to view men because of subconscious television programming. You need to reject this with all of your might and being. You need to know that you don't need to be a female to be beautiful and have value in society. Yes, it seems like society has abandoned you for being a male, and that it's not acceptable to be a male anymore... but that's not the fault of your people. You know that's the jews who did that. Your people are asleep, and so many other men are suffering just as you are. You're not alone. Others share your pain. We all want to be valued and accepted for who we are. And we've been made to feel like the only ones who can be valued, who can be accepted in society, and who can be beautiful are women. This is the abuse we men have suffered from the hand of the jews. It's not true. You can be beautiful as a man, and there are still many people in this world who will value you, love you, and appreciate you as a man. Ask yourself why so many people at this specific point in time are now suddenly having these feelings of confusion and desiring to be the opposite sex? Why now? Do you think it's a coincidence? Why is transsexualism so prevalent now? It's not because people were closeted. It's because of jewish curses and propaganda. It's conditioning and brainwashing. They want us all to be confused about who we are. And imagine the sick, disgusting pleasure a jewish surgeon feels when they get to cut off and misshape the sex organs of their enemy while they're sedated on their operating table. And then they get paid and thanked for mutilating the genitals of the races of their enemy, and permanently ending any chances of reproduction. Getting paid tens of thousands of dollars to ensure -1 to that race. Messing up that person's soul in the process.

Just learn to love yourself. Break the conditioning. Your true desire isn't to change the sexual makeup of your body. Your true desire is for love and acceptance in society. And you've been led to believe that the only way to get love and acceptance in society is to be a woman. And also the only way to express your emotions. That's another thing. Because of the dominance of the enemy programs for so long, men weren't allowed to express any emotions in society beyond rage and anger for the most part. Society rejected the emotions of their throat chakra. If you express happiness you get called gay. If you're sad you get called a girl. You were limited to expressing the emotions of the base chakra like anger. And now even that has been taken away. Men aren't allowed to get angry in society anymore either. Anger has been banned and made illegal. What so many men want is to throw things, smash shit up, break things and just let out their destructive pent up anger. The moment they do they get arrested and/or sent to anger management. Or institutionalized. Or they just lose everything including the support of everyone around them. It's not fair.

Be honest with yourself. This tranny business is rebellion at its core. It's rebellion against society that only seems to value women, and only allows women to express their emotions. Men want to express themselves, and society won't let them. They say they can only express their emotions if they are a woman. So the only way left to be human and be accepted in society is to "become" a woman. But this isn't the way, and you don't need to do this to find acceptance. Don't destroy your soul because then you will never be able to express yourself again regardless. You won't be able to create. Your sacral chakra of creation won't even function properly. Your life force won't generate correctly. You will be a desecrated shell with a tortured soul inside just like the jews want you to be. Kind of like a grey. No, exactly like a grey in fact.

I have a great idea that I want to eventually find a way to implement in society to help men. I call it "Rage Parks." It's to be an outdoor park with lots and lots of donated rubbish and breakable material in a publicly owned space. It will be big enough so that many men will be able to make use of it at once, and there will be security guards in outlooks on duty to rush in and intervene if any of the men start trying to fight each other. Men could go there after work or whenever. I would want it to achieve wide support in society to the point that men are able to text their wife after work to say "hey I'll be home a little later today. I'm headed to the rage park." Men could rage, scream, break things with bats, whatever they need. If it takes off then it will expand to more and more areas once society see the success and benefit of it. I think it's got a lot of potential as a solution. After all, what displaced man hasn't watched "Fight Club" and secretly desired a fight club in their town? Men have a lot of rage, and that rage has nowhere to go. It's locked inside eating away at the man because it's socially unacceptable to let it out. Rage parks would be an outlet.

All trans people try their hardest to make it work. When I was shredding my body every day into a million pieces trying to become the fastest most powerful warrior i could. Skipping school everyday to practice mma. I would go home and look in the mirror and wish I had a man like me then cry like a baby at how my life is over. I lived in a dissociated state for years with no real emotion but the desire to kill everything around me. I actually thought my life was going to be nothing but training and pain and loneliness and abuse, but things now are all care bear rainbows and warm golden sunshine for me.

I like your advice jarvan but people who think transgenders are in the same category as down syndrome retards and cripples. Are not far from the latter themselves. In nature retards cannot live on their own. They die immediately, however transgender people are extremely independant and tend toward isolation and martial and physical science, we have an average iq higher than normal men and women. I understand you don't actually have the ability to do astral sight or hearing yet so I don't hold the sacral chakra comment against you.

The whole thing about the "fight club" is so ignorant, if you wanted to be a strong powerful fighter and a man you would have already done it. You don't wait till "everyone is doing it" some sort of autistic no rules bareknuckle mma in a concrete basement.It's all fake movie bullshit, every man I've ever met is a lazy coward and does nothing but talk and sit on his ass. Crazy how a total sissy tranny can master manhood, but the people who claim to know the beauty and power of a man can't harness it at all. In ancient times every single man was a warrior and a killer and a superb athlete. Men these days are insecure pantywaiste children who offer no more love, security or wisdom than a good dog. You think 0.01 percent of the population doing a gender transition is going to destroy all the entire male gender?

"The idea that a girl or a woman should have to take that upon herself. I could have no respect for the German men. Either they take responsibility for this or they resign. As long as we have a healthy male gender, and we national socialists shall ensure it. No female sharpshooter or grenadier shall be trained in Germany, that's not equality but in reality inferior rights for women. Because it's harder for women than for men, for her it's more terrible than for men."

Your ideas all suck, no offense. I have no obligation to be someone I'm not, not to my family, not my race, the gods, nor myself. The true golden men that I have seen cherish free will and self expression and choice and taking the reigns on your destiny. All naysayers against me and those like me, have lost this argument at humanities conception. You can't stop me because the powers that made me, crush lies and deceit like a freshly picked grape.
That means every big head filled with hot brown air and every preachy weakling that tries to dominate others while he has no control of himself.

I'll do as i please, when I encourage and support and connect to my good peers who ask for my advice. And you will all sit quietly and humbly while I give it in the future. We live a life none of you can understand.

a real man knows to listen and learn, more than he speaks and writes. Everything I say is honest and true. Often times I joke and people don't understand but I never kid around about life and death matters especially when I see this ugly future in your words.
I want to hear goodness and kindness only, coming from this forum starting yesterday. I believe in all you guys, if I didn't care and have faith in all of you I wouldn't be typing like a tornado these last few days. At the end of this little sabbatical things are going to be totally different. It's a fresh new world we're moving into, so lets let all the good things we deserve come flooding In.

Hs :)

She is right here. I'm what someone here calls "twin soul/transgender". I noticed in those posts that, most of the people believe that our condition is a choice. Unfortunately, it is not. I personally talk about my experience: i repressed myself for most of the times, even when i knew about my condition. I tried every kind of spiritual work. I read on r/detrans, so detransitioners experiences and every kind of thing. Neither this helped. Then i came to the conclusion that I have to accept my condition (gender dysphoria) and loving myself for what I am. I lost also some friends for this, for isolation. I asked Gods' guidance too, even if I should follow my nature without asking, but yes. I tried everything for repressing or changing, but nothing worked. If gender was a choice, everyone would be trans, like the "gender social construct". And for psychology, personally I was waiting so much. It is not true that psychology itself pushes for hormones, in my experience and other trans friends' experience. Most of the psychologists, except those who are specialized about this condition, feel like they're not responsible for giving hormones and sometimes we are forced to change place, also for their scepticism from what i heard and from my experience. 'Cause of this condition, I had trouble in advancing, but now I feel better and I advance everyday, despite this. I wanted to tell this for opening myself with our people here and I hope that my personal experience can in someway bring more informations. I'm sorry if for someone can be rude.

jrvan said:

All trans people try their hardest to make it work. When I was shredding my body every day into a million pieces trying to become the fastest most powerful warrior i could. Skipping school everyday to practice mma. I would go home and look in the mirror and wish I had a man like me then cry like a baby at how my life is over. I lived in a dissociated state for years with no real emotion but the desire to kill everything around me. I actually thought my life was going to be nothing but training and pain and loneliness and abuse, but things now are all care bear rainbows and warm golden sunshine for me.

I like your advice jarvan but people who think transgenders are in the same category as down syndrome retards and cripples. Are not far from the latter themselves. In nature retards cannot live on their own. They die immediately, however transgender people are extremely independant and tend toward isolation and martial and physical science, we have an average iq higher than normal men and women. I understand you don't actually have the ability to do astral sight or hearing yet so I don't hold the sacral chakra comment against you.

The whole thing about the "fight club" is so ignorant, if you wanted to be a strong powerful fighter and a man you would have already done it. You don't wait till "everyone is doing it" some sort of autistic no rules bareknuckle mma in a concrete basement.It's all fake movie bullshit, every man I've ever met is a lazy coward and does nothing but talk and sit on his ass. Crazy how a total sissy tranny can master manhood, but the people who claim to know the beauty and power of a man can't harness it at all. In ancient times every single man was a warrior and a killer and a superb athlete. Men these days are insecure pantywaiste children who offer no more love, security or wisdom than a good dog. You think 0.01 percent of the population doing a gender transition is going to destroy all the entire male gender?

"The idea that a girl or a woman should have to take that upon herself. I could have no respect for the German men. Either they take responsibility for this or they resign. As long as we have a healthy male gender, and we national socialists shall ensure it. No female sharpshooter or grenadier shall be trained in Germany, that's not equality but in reality inferior rights for women. Because it's harder for women than for men, for her it's more terrible than for men."

Your ideas all suck, no offense. I have no obligation to be someone I'm not, not to my family, not my race, the gods, nor myself. The true golden men that I have seen cherish free will and self expression and choice and taking the reigns on your destiny. All naysayers against me and those like me, have lost this argument at humanities conception. You can't stop me because the powers that made me, crush lies and deceit like a freshly picked grape.
That means every big head filled with hot brown air and every preachy weakling that tries to dominate others while he has no control of himself.

I'll do as i please, when I encourage and support and connect to my good peers who ask for my advice. And you will all sit quietly and humbly while I give it in the future. We live a life none of you can understand.

a real man knows to listen and learn, more than he speaks and writes. Everything I say is honest and true. Often times I joke and people don't understand but I never kid around about life and death matters especially when I see this ugly future in your words.
I want to hear goodness and kindness only, coming from this forum starting yesterday. I believe in all you guys, if I didn't care and have faith in all of you I wouldn't be typing like a tornado these last few days. At the end of this little sabbatical things are going to be totally different. It's a fresh new world we're moving into, so lets let all the good things we deserve come flooding In.

Hs :)

Why are you putting words in my mouth?

Not all men need to become MMA fighters or even warriors for that matter. The civilian class still has anger and emotional needs though, and this would help them. There's no need to shame them just to lift you and your strange subgroup up. The reason men are in a state of misery in society right now is because of the jews. You can't blame men for their current paralysis when they weren't the ones who engineered it. I also won't be acknowledging transgenders as strong. They are incredibly weak in my eyes. They gave into jewish propaganda, their pain, and they ultimately betrayed themselves by trying to become something they're not. They gave up on themselves.

You can do what you want, but it becomes a problem when you go around trying to spread this to others like a contagious virus. Encouraging this barbaric, inhumane practice in society is beyond subversive - it's absolutely unacceptable. Any doctor offering such surgeries should be hanged. Most of them are probably jews, and even if they're a gentile they are subhuman for wanting to do that to their fellow humans.

If you convince even one man to cut off his penis then you deserve the death penalty. It's also too much to demand from everyone in society that they call you a woman or a Goddess. You are not a female, and we refuse to acknowledge you as such. You do not give life like a woman does. You cannot carry two souls inside you at the same time like a woman does, and you never will. Ever. If you have womb envy then get over it. If you want to wear pretty clothes then go ahead. Just stop threatening to spread this shit because you're wasting everyone's time. If you're going to spread it then do it somewhere else, and know that you will pay for it in time. Your subversive shit doesn't belong in Satan's house. Satan would never want his creations to mutilate and corrupt themselves. Just leave if this is the sort of poison you want to contribute. We don't want it.

A note to you trannies. Get. Your. Shit. Together.

Using a small set of animal species that can biologically change their gender in nature has no ground as an argument regarding the mental illness of human "transgender-ism". Those animals have the ability to change sex as a survival mechanism for reproduction, since these animals usually can't migrate long distances easily, and so when they bump into one of their species but they're the same gender, one changes their sex and they reproduce with fertile offspring. Yay, the species continues to survive another generation!

Most animals have no need for this survival mechanism, however, and you certainly don't see a wolf chewing its penis off in order to "change its gender" when there's a lot of males around and not enough females, because nature knows such a thing is fucking stupid and does nothing to ensure anyone's survival. Tranny syndrome just sounds like the evolved form of the circumcision argument - just so you know, every male mammal has a foreskin. It's supposed to be there but why did we ever start mutilating our baby boys penis's? Because the jews said so for religious reasons and to prevent male masturbation, because they know that sex and pleasure raises energy and power. Only later did people try make a "health and scientific based" argument in order to continue the practice on our people. Now look what they tell you, "transgender-ism is normal and biological and we should accept it!" - no it's not fucking normal, and guess what, you can't masturbate or have proper sex anymore once you cut your genitals off, nor can you have kids that are made from your blood.

Notice the similarity?

What you have with this idea of "If I cut my dick off and take hormones, I'll be a girl!' (and vice versa), all you are doing is simply cutting your gentiles off, confusing your body, and driving your entire being into a death sentence - and your inevitable death has nothing to do with becoming depressed over a lack of acceptance in society after the damage is done. In fact thank fuck there are so many who don't accept the insanity of willingly deciding to be a eunuch.

You won't ever be able to reproduce, the surgery is a waste of everyone's money and time for something that is pointless to your well-being, survival, and your people, and with that mental insanity makes you nothing more than a useful goy to the jews until you die. There's a big difference between following the dictates of your own nature, and being brainwashed to destroy what makes you fucking human. Imagine instead of your penis, you're cutting off your own arm in order to attach birds wings to your body so you can fly and be a bird - guess what, you don't have anything that makes you a bird in your DNA and biology. You can't fly despite having wings surgically attached to your body, because your body was never built to fly. You're not a bird, because your soul is human and your DNA is human. And now you have to live the rest of your life without functional upper limbs because you thought you could be a bird. You can cut off your penis, but your soul remains male, your chromosomes remains X-Y on your DNA, all your biological structures remain all the biological structures that makes you male, and you will never have the foundations within your body to produce and carry a child that way a woman was created to do - regardless of how much plastic surgery you go through, how many hormones you take, and much wealth you throw away to be something you will never be.

Humans were never made to switch genders. There is literally no natural biological ability to change our gender. We were not created to have such an ability. When you manually cut off your dick and balls in order to become "female" - you become infertile, and same for girls when they have their ovaries and uterus ripped out to become "a guy" - an entirely opposite action to what happens in nature. People who think this is normal are kidding themselves and just satisfying the agenda of the enemy. Nature, and certainly not the Gods, would never encourage the defilement of your ability to reproduce and raise your vril, because if this mental insanity did spread, well you have an extinct race on your hands because no one would be able to have children. TAH-DAH hi-ho the jews enslave humanity. Congratulations. Good luck raising your serpent to become a God without sexual energy to do so.

HPS Maxine: Satan told me “There are some who are fanatics and take this to extremes.” By this he meant abstinence and celibacy which he confirmed are VERY UNHEALTHY.

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Step_3.html

Transgender-ism surgery is permanent and irreversible sexual celibacy.

There is no such thing as being a twin souled transgender it’s just incessant attention whoring and masking your delusion as a spiritual condition.

Jack said:
Actually I don't know why but I forgot to write a reply to this. The dressing up boys as girls is just a weird archaic tradition that hasn't died out. What happened was in previous generations boys used to have extreme mortality and some couples wanted to keep trying after the male babies kept dying so they went to mystics. And the mystic used to tell them to raise the boy as a girl and allegedly they wouldn't die anymore. Nathuram Godse ,the killer of Gandhi was brought up in this method. So the parents had their kids do the same but due to the advent of modern medicine infant deaths are unheard of. So nowadays they very rarely just dress the boy up in ceremonial functions. My sister did the same thing to her son on his 1st birthday. This tradition will probably die out in the next generation.

And on the issue of transgenders ,I don't dislike them in the sense of having personal feelings for against them. What I have internalized is to separate one on one personal interactions and talking about things on a whole or what's commonly called the Collective.

As you said we might have some technology to fix the Gene's and make the Intersex female or male completely while in the womb. Similarly we might develop interactive brain techniques using Virtual Reality ,Being able to tamper and alter people's memories etc so we can erase the Gender Dysphoria from a transgender person so the possibility of them feeling like the opposite sex is eliminated because no such feelings or memories exist in the first place.
LVZSLmpwZw

I imagine transgenders coming into a room with completely white architecture, with computers, headsets, hypnotists etc. And the transgender closing his eyes and the hypnotist guiding him to the memories. And then the computer guys just erase the possibility of any transgender feelings by altering the root memories and then the entire problem is fixed. For example if the transgender started to want to become a girl in his early childhood, his feelings and memories can be altered so he feels normal and is proud of being whatever he is throughout his childhood. It might take multiple sessions to perfect it but we'll be able to do it most likely.

I see you still carry this strange desire to babysit suicidal and insane individuals. I'd frankly like for you to be in a position of administration to see the logistical nightmare you walk into when trying to babysit the insane and suicidal.

How are you going to fund such treatments and equipment, will you really be draining the state of resources to chase these looney characters around?

How about focus on the people who NEED and WANT treatment and healthcare, and let the suicidal do their thing. We've talked about this before and you would not concede. Who gives a fuck if morons are jumping off cliffs and mutilating their own bodies, or fucking up their own souls with abnormal behaviors or habits. Let nature run it's course.

When you begin to consider the logistics of your ideas you might start to notice a problem. Which is certain groups are not worth the state's resources. There are children to feed, families to house, and a society to heal. Focus on worthy purposes and worthy people.

Meteor said:
Jack said:
Meteor said:
I've been like this in each of my lives as far as I can remember, so it must resonate with my Soul in some way, even though I wish I could just be born as a normal woman. Medication and surgery can help me live the way I want to, but it's all a bit hectic, you know? But that doesn't mean I'm not happy to be alive. In fact, I feel happier now than I've been in centuries, because so much is possible.

Maybe you're right that just because I tend to reincarnate into intersex bodies, doesn't mean I couldn't reincarnate into a male or female body instead if needed. But if that's the case, then I don't understand why I didn't in the first place...
I'm glad you didn't mean any harm with what you said, though.

Something interesting to note is that about 15% of intersex people experience gender dysphoria, which is far higher than the prevalence in the general population (less than 1%). Many of such conditions affect not only the differentiation of the body, but that of the brain as well, but sometimes not in the same direction. That seems to have been the case for me as well. My parents tried to raise me as a boy, but I had a strong conviction deep down since I was 3 years old that I'm really a girl, and felt misunderstood. But when I was 10 years old and learned about the differences between male and female bodies, I realised how baseless this conviction really was, and I felt lost and confused for several years after that. Then puberty came at 12 and the sexual instincts that appeared are female, which was incredibly frustrating as my physical body gave me no way to act on them. It wasn't until after I came to this path and learned how to have sex astrally that I was able to find any sexual satisfaction, no matter what I had tried physically before.

My confusion turned into frustration, which grew so intense that I couldn't bear to live like that anymore, so I changed my sex legally when I turned 18, after being screened by a team of professionals for a year to make sure I would be able to fit into society that way. Then I was allowed to start hormone therapy which helped my breasts grow more; they were very small before that and I felt insecure about their size, but I'm much happier about them now and a working I did last year helped too.

Didn't you mention that a family member made you wear a dress when you were little, and you hated it? How you knew you were a boy deep down despite how you were treated. Perhaps it's ironic, but that's something I can relate to. I was the same except the other way around, but it was confusing for me because for a long time I didn't understand where my conviction came from.

I hope I didn't bother you too much by opening up about that, I know how much you dislike transgender people. I don't really consider myself one, since most of the ones I personally met were really weird and creeped me out and seemed nothing like what they claimed to be, but I'm aware that I might be considered as such by others who know my situation. I just don't feel like putting that label on myself, since I think I should just do what I want regardless of whether I'm male, female or intersex. I just say I'm female for simplicity's sake, since I don't want to overcomplicate every conversation, and because it's how I look and how I feel deep down anyway.

I'm still unsure if it would really be safe to abort all intersex babies (although I will do my best to reincarnate into a fully female body next time), and I think in time it may be possible to cure conditions like that anyway, in whichever direction people prefer. My chart suggests that I'll have my first child very late in this life with the help of technology, so I'm hopeful for what the future may bring.

LVZSLmpwZw

Hypnosis would likely just cause temporary confusion for someone like me for whom the issue is caused by my biology rather than my psychology. I suppose my youth is proof of that as well. That said, my specific situation that caused my mind and body to diverge into opposite directions is like less than 1:100000 prevalence in the population, and I'm well aware that there are many people who do these things for psychological reasons alone, in particular due to harmful programming; this is why it's popping up so much in society these days, because many people are essentially pushed into it, and I think that's horrible. Someone skilled at deprogramming, like a hypnotist as you suggested, may be able to help them with that.

For me, meditation at least helped me overcome many complexes and hang-ups about what I am, which helped me accept myself and my desires fully so that I live much more happily and proudly. But I've also known people who grew out of this sort of thing instead as they came to accept themselves more. In the end it's up to the individual to figure out which feelings are pushed onto him/her by others, and which come naturally and from within.
That's because you're not a transgender. Transgender means someone who is completely normal with normal genetics but "feels" or "wants" to be the opposite gender. Transgenderism has nothing to do with biology (although it could partially with the hormonal issues with chemicals in the food,water ,cosmetics,air etc that could be turning the men into trannies.)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back