Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Serbia's ecology disaster coming

Serbon

Website
radostsatane.com
Hello brothers and sisters! I wanted to share something with you.
If you have time, please sign this petition https://you.wemove.eu/campaigns/stop-rio-tinto-mine
Why is this important?
Serbia’s most fertile land can be found in the beautiful Jadar Valley. Small family farmers grow raspberries and plums, engage in beekeeping and sheep and goat herding. The valley borders mountains, is surrounded by water and home to thousands of sustainable multi-generational farms.
But instead of protecting it, the Serbian ZOG government has approved a project with multinational mining corporation Rio Tinto, for the exploitation of “Jadarite”, a lithium ore in the valley. The government and the company have ignored scientists and mining experts who advise vehemently against the mine and are threatening to cause irreparable damage to the water, land, air and it’s people. Local citizens, who do not want to give up their sustainable agricultural land which has been in their families for generations, are being ignored.
We refuse to let the Government destroy the Jadar Valley on our behalf. We reject the poisoning of water sources.
The process of separating chemically stable lithium from jadarite ore involves the use of concentrated sulfuric acid. The process would take place 20 km from the Drina River and use 300 cubic meters of water every hour, while the chemically treated water would be returned to the Jadar River.
The outpouring of inevitably polluted water, as well as underground waters which contain arsenic, mercury and lead, would contaminate entire river basins and continue their journey across the Jadar to the Drina and Sava, polluting not only Serbia but other countries' water sources as well.
We reject the pollution of the air. Treatment with the above mentioned (and additional) aggressive acids produces toxic gases that can spread within a radius of over ten kilometers and which will corrode the skin and lungs of humans and animals.
We reject the endangerment of the population around the Jadar Valley in the interests of a multinational corporate profit. Rio Tinto has promised 700 new jobs, but forgot to mention that 19,000 people are set to be displaced or severely effected.
Rio Tinto in 2020, destroyed a 45,000 year old sacred Australian Aboriginal cave. The company and its representatives have been repeatedly convicted of fraud and paid billions of dollars in damages and fines for illegal destruction of land, but continue to ravage and destroy natural environment around the world. The company is accused of participating in war crimes in Papua New Guinea, where a ten-year civil war broke out due to the presence of their mine.
This petition is just one of the first steps in the fight against this mine, in which we stand behind the Serbian Constitution and the inhabitants of the Jadar Valley, as well as all the citizens of the Republic of Serbia who stand to suffer the catastrophic consequences of this ecologically disastrous project. To this day, we have not seen a public interest analysis for this venture, an analysis which is a legislative mandate in the actualization of such a project.

Hail Satan!

New world order: let us burn these endless acres forests and all of this to extract probably not even needed minerals

Also new world order: goyim you produce too much CO2, stop eating meat, get in your pod.

I signed it. I hope it works and the beautiful balkan forests are restored. don't let yourself be defeated.

What could I even put there, fake name and stuff? If I put my name there, then it can be traced back to me. Granted, unless Jews are capable of having agents take out those 100,000 in secret for possible work with joy of satan. If they try to use news to target us, by say they work with devils. Then it can only be good look for us as people will wondering if demons are actually enemy or are just supporter of nature, etc. But still... Fake name and stuff or just put our real information in? I meant how will they know which one is satanist or which one is supporter beyond try to find out which one is from outside the country that this form is in.

Serbon said:
Hello brothers and sisters! I wanted to share something with you.
If you have time, please sign this petition https://you.wemove.eu/campaigns/stop-rio-tinto-mine
Why is this important?
Exactly the same has been attempted in Romania in the Apuseni Mountains where there is an area called `Rosia Montana`, very rich in gold and probably other minerals and metals. Same a jewish-canadian gold company (Steinmetz if I remember right) tried to corrupt the government to let them extract the gold using extremely dangerous substances that will destroy the water and soil but for some reasons as far as I know the contracts were all made but they never got yet to bring their equipment there and start extracting the gold rich soil. I checked now, one of the elements that were intented to be used is tritium, apparently this was written in the contract, extremely toxic indeed. Probably the affairs blocked somewhere, is going for over 10 years.

The Eastern European countries are treated exactly like third world banana countries by the jews ruling West because their corporations are benefiting from stealing resources, not the actual governments in the West, this is because these East European countries have crap traitor politicians that let themselves corrupted and sold to the jewish elites, serving the countries on the plate for their own personal safety and benefits. Not only the steal resources from Eastern Europe whenever and however they can but also do their best to block and destroy the ability of these countries to produce and export (natural grains, fruits, vegetables, industry related products, furniture etc).

About the petitions, the problem with these petitions is not only that nobody gives a damn about them, but if you are required to fill them with your personal data, then the governments will get lists with people who openly oppose their criminal acts, which is not really good. I remember in Romania there was a petition against mandatory vaccination (before covid anyway) which was held on a platform specifically created for sharing petitions and after a while for some reason it was removed because it was `violating` some nonexistent rules on that platform. Only after I signed that petition (and shared it on our SS forum) I did some research and I found that the platform sharing the petition was owned by some weird people directly sponsored by George Soros. So I would be cautions when signing any petitions. Best is to do some research about the platform which will receive your personal details, unless you use fake ones. I am sorry to say it but any peaceful method used to prevent the governments from doing criminal acts against their own people and the environment are useless.

I suppose they forgot that lithium can now be extracted from seawater in a cheap environmentally-friendly way:

https://electrek.co/2021/06/04/scientists-have-cost-effectively-harvested-lithium-from-seawater/

It's like they're not even trying anymore to cover up the true aim of destroying the environment.

It is horrible how this enemy treats biology, like a ruthless and emotionless robot.

Necrorifter said:
What could I even put there, fake name and stuff? If I put my name there, then it can be traced back to me. Granted, unless Jews are capable of having agents take out those 100,000 in secret for possible work with joy of satan. If they try to use news to target us, by say they work with devils. Then it can only be good look for us as people will wondering if demons are actually enemy or are just supporter of nature, etc. But still... Fake name and stuff or just put our real information in? I meant how will they know which one is satanist or which one is supporter beyond try to find out which one is from outside the country that this form is in.

I would rather not put fake names. If they found out, they could easily discredit the whole thing then

Master said:
It is horrible how this enemy treats biology, like a ruthless and emotionless robot.
That's what we are against. You are on point about their emotionless state. Or rather, their source of power is such, anyway.

Necrorifter said:

lets say you have two computers, two networks, and they never touch each other, one is connected via vpn and the other is your normal everyday usage network, maybe also connected to a different vpn, you can sign the petition on the network you never do any SS on, and save the network you do SS for SS things. and the other network/computer for normal things, keeping your life separate, if you don't have more than one computer this can be achieved with virtual machines. programs like virtual box or personally my favorite vmware workstation.

you can do all your SS things, and still sign petitions and look like a normal bloke who is just signing a petition, just keep your data trails separate

Serbon said:
Necrorifter said:

I would rather not put fake names. If they found out, they could easily discredit the whole thing then

Yeah, I went and sign it. Even if they decide to hunt every single person on that list for possible be from Joy of Satan. They cant truly expose it or prove it because doing so will expose that our gods and this community care about our planet and the environment.

I will make sure to focus on Serbia's plight and the k!ke$ attempted rape of our planet in my RTRs. I signed and wish all to be well. Hail Satan Eternal!

Henu the Great said:
Master said:
That's what we are against. You are on point about their emotionless state. Or rather, their source of power is such, anyway.

The enemy resembles the enemy aliens in Dragonball, when they walk, their legs sound like they are made of metal. Of course, there are truths in the plot of this movie and many others of saving our world as well.

SATchives said:
[...] vmware workstation

you can do all your SS things, and still sign petitions and look like a normal bloke who is just signing a petition, just keep your data trails separate

NONE of that matters once "a normal bloke" happens to be on a petition list that was shared on JOS becomes associated, intentionally or not. I'd like to remind everyone that there were iploggers being posted on these pinned topics weeks ago.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=59805&start=50
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60534&start=50

Amish are raping our forests in my area. Mennonites too. Forests that sustained us and provided us with food and medicine for generations.

SagittarianMage said:
Amish are raping our forests in my area. Mennonites too. Forests that sustained us and provided us with food and medicine for generations.

Yet some spiritual Satanists and not only advocate Ben Klassen who was a Mennonite racist wanting to kill and enslave all non whites.
Mennonites are mostly mischlinge of second degree

He even advocated frutarianism

Every Satanist advocating him deserves a reeducation camp stint

idiocy smasher said:
SagittarianMage said:

Yet some spiritual Satanists and not only advocate Ben Klassen who was a Mennonite racist wanting to kill and enslave all non whites.

Ben Klassen was a great and needed man. He descended from mennonites, that doesn't mean he is a mennonite, he has rejected xianity as a jewish hoax.
I don't understand why you would call him a mischling?

All in all, I understand you are driven by emotion since he was a suprematist and you're not white, but I'd rather have leaders like him than not having any.

Aquarius said:
idiocy smasher said:
SagittarianMage said:

Ben Klassen was a great and needed man. He descended from mennonites, that doesn't mean he is a mennonite, he has rejected xianity as a jewish hoax.

All in all, I understand you are driven by emotion since he was a suprematist and you're not white, but I'd rather have leaders like him than not having any.

If all Amish are mischlinge then it implies that the Mennonites are mischlinge too. Because the Amish are those who rejected all technological progress.
Other than that they agree on most things.

And besides Klassen called spirituality and especially the notion of posthumous life bogus.
He was a hateful rabid racist and an atheist.

Nothing special!!!

You deserve reeducation yourself for being a naive autistic schizophrenic lunatic

idiocy smasher said:
Aquarius said:
idiocy smasher said:

If all Amish are mischlinge then it implies that the Mennonites are mischlinge too. Because the Amish are those who rejected all technological progress.
Other than that they agree on most things.

And besides Klassen called spirituality and especially the notion of posthumous life bogus.
He was a hateful rabid racist and an atheist.

Nothing special!!!

You deserve reeducation yourself for being a naive autistic schizophrenic lunatic
You are not being reasonable nor logic. Ben Klassen was a great man of his time, and the religion he created was a White man's religion that was meant to oppose the jewish religion of xianity. The fact that it offends you does not make it any inferior as a man. And you should be grateful to men like him, because if the White race goes extinct, it surely won't be blacks or asians to reclaim Earth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back