Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Money Working - Today

HPS Lydia

Apologies for not realizing sooner that I should post this, although perhaps someone else did but I have not checked the forums.

Today, day of Venus, both Venus (money, finances) and Sun (wealth) are strong in home signs, and Moon is waxing, almost full.

I prefer Moon signs such as Taurus, Leo, and Sagittarius for money workings, but it does list Aquarius in the Money Spells pdf as a good sign for money workings.

So, you can do a money working from the pdf linked above, or a Venus square :)

Hail Satan

Lydia said:
Apologies for not realizing sooner that I should post this, although perhaps someone else did but I have not checked the forums.

Today, day of Venus, both Venus (money, finances) and Sun (wealth) are strong in home signs, and Moon is waxing, almost full.

I prefer Moon signs such as Taurus, Leo, and Sagittarius for money workings, but it does list Aquarius in the Money Spells pdf as a good sign for money workings.

Hail Satan
Had already planned to start one today. Thanks Lydia!

Lydia said:
Hail Satan

Some time ago I did a Venus square for a different purpose and I immediatley felt the energy. I started a Sun square about 2 weeks ago but I don't really "feel" that much. I don't know if I should stop the Sun square and start a Venus square next Friday, maybe?

I hadn't planned, as I was thinking something else very soon, but I decided to change my mind since the timing for this is so very good.

111x SHRIM MAHA LAKSHMIYEI SWAHA :)

Lydia said:

Hail Satan

I woke up thinking I needed to do a money working and you posted this, thank you, I'll start one tonight after work. HAIL SATAN!!

Just wanted to add a thank you again. I was about to research today what would be the next best time to do this, but I saw your post and got my answer

HAIL SATAN AND ALL DEMONS OF HELL!

Now, I'm wondering, if it is possible to change spells if I already started the working, I went with spell #2 but I'm thinking of switching to spell #1?

Can I switch it tomorrow or is it already late.

Henu the Great said:
I hadn't planned, as I was thinking something else very soon, but I decided to change my mind since the timing for this is so very good.

You will need a Satanic rosary or Mala beads for this.

Vibrate these words of power 108 times in a session per day for forty days without interruption. You cannot skip a day with this. Do this preferably at the same time every day:
SHRIM MAHA LAKSHMIYEI SWAHA

Pronounced:
SHREEM MAH-HAH LAHK-SHMEE -YAYEEE SVAH-HAH

After you complete the 108 repetitions, visualize plenty of money coming to you while affirming: "I am attracting large amounts of money to myself. This money is my own to keep and to spend as I choose." Repeat the affirmation with the visualization at least 3 times.

Each 40 days is a working. In severe cases, the 40 days working may have to be repeated several times to reprogram the soul and to engrave the words of power into the soul to attract money consistently.

- copied and pasted from the Satanic Spells PDF

Personal Growth said:
Henu the Great said:

Vibrate these words of power 108 times in a session per day for forty days without interruption. You cannot skip a day with this. Do this preferably at the same time every day:

Pronounced:

After you complete the 108 repetitions, visualize plenty of money coming to you while affirming: "I am attracting large amounts of money to myself. This money is my own to keep and to spend as I choose." Repeat the affirmation with the visualization at least 3 times.

Each 40 days is a working. In severe cases, the 40 days working may have to be repeated several times to reprogram the soul and to engrave the words of power into the soul to attract money consistently.

Correct. I have done this once in the past with 108 reps, and I would like to try this out with 111x instead this time.

Henu the Great said:
Personal Growth said:
Henu the Great said:

Pronounced:

Correct. I have done this once in the past with 108 reps, and I would like to try this out with 111x instead this time.

I saw that and that's great. This was only a direct copy and paste job.

Henu the Great said:

I am doing this working right now. How do you fell this mantra comparing to chanting raum in solar chakra, runes like fehu and sun square? I did all of this and I cannot choose which is the most powerful

Ara666 said:
Lydia said:
Hail Satan

Some time ago I did a Venus square for a different purpose and I immediatley felt the energy. I started a Sun square about 2 weeks ago but I don't really "feel" that much. I don't know if I should stop the Sun square and start a Venus square next Friday, maybe?

About Two weeks ago try to look up the time in astro.com you started this. There is a possibility the sun was at 15 Leo depending on where you are in the morning or afternoon on Sunday.

If so yeah stop. I think that is both weaker and bad energy. I will say stop it if you started it then I felt the energy from that degree myself not good.

Dark Blue Eye said:
Henu the Great said:

I am doing this working right now. How do you fell this mantra comparing to chanting raum in solar chakra, runes like fehu and sun square? I did all of this and I cannot choose which is the most powerful
Sanskrit has always felt more potent than runes for me.

I like this one the most, at the moment. It has also to do with the fact that it is sanskrit, and I have used it extensively compared to raum into solar plexus. I never did 40 days of that. Also, timing can not be stressed enough. All of these components play a role. Same words of power at different times have different potential. Also personal situation with life, and spiritual development must be considered.

Thank you for this. I was stargazing and adoring the incredibly bright moon and Venus last night, I could feel great energy from the moon. I will try my first planetary square tonight as I need to boost finances and also branch out in other fields of magick.

Henu the Great said:
Dark Blue Eye said:
Henu the Great said:

Sanskrit has always felt more potent than runes for me.

I like this one the most, at the moment. It has also to do with the fact that it is sanskrit, and I have used it extensively compared to raum into solar plexus. I never did 40 days of that. Also, timing can not be stressed enough. All of these components play a role. Same words of power at different times have different potential. Also personal situation with life, and spiritual development must be considered.

I chanted Raum for 40 days and it fell like I built a strong foundation. Now I can't wait the result for this Sanskrit mantra. I would like to know what means word by word

By the way, I see Satanama in your description, how do you use it? I use it by vibrating in every chakra and in hatha yoga it feels so good

slyscorpion said:
Ara666 said:
Lydia said:
Hail Satan

About Two weeks ago try to look up the time in astro.com you started this. There is a possibility the sun was at 15 Leo depending on where you are in the morning or afternoon on Sunday.

If so yeah stop. I think that is both weaker and bad energy. I will say stop it if you started it then I felt the energy from that degree myself not good.

I might've done it in the morning, but I don't remember the time exactly. I think I should've stopped sooner but I usually like to give myself some time and try to get a feel for the energy. But in that case, maybe the time when I started this wasn't really beneficial.

Thanks for your insight and advice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back