Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Qurayish tribe. And the kabba.

Satanfire666

The qurayish tribe are gentile satanic arab tribe that lived in macca in the south-west region from the arabian peninsula close to the red sea, they worshiped the demons like hubal (baelzebul), and the three goddesses named : - al-lat - al-ozza - mannat.

The big huge cube was actually one of many other cube-shaped pagan temples exist on diffrent locations on the arabian peninsula built opon astrology and saturn for the pagan lunar god "sin", the cube has nothing to do with jews in the ancient times, it was't related to abrahamic religions in anyway on my own personal responsibility. Infact there

The jews stole the main big cube that is located in macca, using the idiot gentiles who became muslims in the 6th century, then destoyed the other cubes and made a law that the cube of macca is the only house of the abrahamic god "allah" and any other cube will be considred pagan.

The main idea is that the cubes were used by the pagan ancient arabs to generate a power wep accosiated with saturn to bind any outer forces from hurting the arabs, but sadly you can't bind all infiltrators and traitors, plus there was a cosmic war too. So what happend has happend, and we must focus on the presence.

Hail satan.

Thank you for sharing, I know that the Royal Umayyad dynasty that were the guardians of the Macca temple were Satanists, when they were massacred by the Islamists, their only surviving member traveled to Spain and founded the kingdom of Córdoba under the name of Abd al-Rahman I.

Satanfire666 said:
The qurayish tribe are gentile satanic arab tribe that lived in macca in the south-west region from the arabian peninsula close to the red sea, they worshiped the demons like hubal (baelzebul), and the three goddesses named : - al-lat - al-ozza - mannat.

The big huge cube was actually one of many other cube-shaped pagan temples exist on diffrent locations on the arabian peninsula built opon astrology and saturn for the pagan lunar god "sin", the cube has nothing to do with jews in the ancient times, it was't related to abrahamic religions in anyway on my own personal responsibility. Infact there

The jews stole the main big cube that is located in macca, using the idiot gentiles who became muslims in the 6th century, then destoyed the other cubes and made a law that the cube of macca is the only house of the abrahamic god "allah" and any other cube will be considred pagan.

The main idea is that the cubes were used by the pagan ancient arabs to generate a power wep accosiated with saturn to bind any outer forces from hurting the arabs, but sadly you can't bind all infiltrators and traitors, plus there was a cosmic war too. So what happend has happend, and we must focus on the presence.

Hail satan.

Wow this was interesting! So the kaabah is not abrahamic in origin aftetall. Not suprised to find that there's another thing that jews have stolen since they have nothing originally of their own.

i know this isn't exactly part of the topics on this thread but what are the rohingya exactly. are they just some muslim group and what do they do to make such hate against them is it terrorism, taking over demographics?

also my dad claims that Pagan Arabs were always at war with each other and that women were always oppressed in the middle east before and during trashlam so i just went along with it to not start an argument but how can someone be so dumb as to believe shitlam is somehow "good" despite all the fucking evidence against it he also said that afghanistan and saudi arabia have always been backwards and that everyone should mind there own business and let them have evil cultures cause its always been that way.

okay sorry about the rant thats just something he said today and its been bothering me cause of this evil is okay cause its cultural and he also said that islam never caused this and united Arabs.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
i know this isn't exactly part of the topics on this thread but what are the rohingya exactly. are they just some muslim group and what do they do to make such hate against them is it terrorism, taking over demographics?

also my dad claims that Pagan Arabs were always at war with each other and that women were always oppressed in the middle east before and during trashlam so i just went along with it to not start an argument but how can someone be so dumb as to believe shitlam is somehow "good" despite all the fucking evidence against it he also said that afghanistan and saudi arabia have always been backwards and that everyone should mind there own business and let them have evil cultures cause its always been that way.

okay sorry about the rant thats just something he said today and its been bothering me cause of this evil is okay cause its cultural and he also said that islam never caused this and united Arabs.

Islam is the reason why arabs suffer on all levels and still under israeli control.

If you read the ancient history from non islamic resources (which is nearly impossible), you will discover that the arabs functioned really good before the existance of islam In the 6th century.

Hail satan!

Arabian pagans were civillized, smart and spiritual.

What your dad is describing is because of what the jews have done to Saudi Arabia even before pisslam was forced. Jews have been living in Saudi Arabia for thousands of years and they corroded everything that was there and pagan culture.

Treating women and females like shit, stealing, lying, and all the negative shit pisslam harps about as if they were the perfect solution to it were nothing but a result from the jewish culture infested there.

Of course pre-pisslam this wasn't the case for all the country as there were pagan and satanist tribes which pisslam cursed and massacred then burned their books and raped their women.

Be careful what mudslimes say about pisslam because they are biased, lied to and brain dead.

I don't know what Arabic writing is like on the as far as upper and lower case letters but you should study and improve your English, both vocabulary and grammar.

I know some English and I use a translator but you need to check and correct the translated text for possible errors.

mercury_wisdom said:

Arabian pagans were civillized, smart and spiritual.

What your dad is describing is because of what the jews have done to Saudi Arabia even before pisslam was forced. Jews have been living in Saudi Arabia for thousands of years and they corroded everything that was there and pagan culture.

Treating women and females like shit, stealing, lying, and all the negative shit pisslam harps about as if they were the perfect solution to it were nothing but a result from the jewish culture infested there.

Of course pre-pisslam this wasn't the case for all the country as there were pagan and satanist tribes which pisslam cursed and massacred then burned their books and raped their women.

Be careful what mudslimes say about pisslam because they are biased, lied to and brain dead.

The noun Muslim - which identifies a person who follows the Islamic religion, 'devoted to Allah' or 'submissive to Allah' - is derived from the Arabic verbal noun muslim (plural: muslimūn / īn), meaning 'submissive (to Allah)'. In Persian, the noun is identical to the Arabic, while in plural it becomes muslimān. The reference root (common to all Semitic languages) is s-l-m, which expresses the concept of "to save, to pacify".

In Italian, there is also the older term Mohammedan (rarely used today), which is an obsolete form for 'Muslim'. The term, created on the basis of the word Christian, is conceptually wrong and perceived as offensive by the devotees of Islam, since according to this faith the message of the Koran is to be referred totally and directly to Allah (which in Persian is called Khuda) and not to its prophet Muhammad, who is considered a simple man, although privileged because he was chosen by Allah to spread his message among men.

Satanfire666 said:

Islam is the reason why arabs suffer on all levels and still under israeli control.

They certainly did. AS far as i understood, they were very far along with science and mathematics and studying the stars untill pisslam came along. Then everything started going backwards because you know...knowledge of da debil.

If you read the ancient history from non islamic resources (which is nearly impossible), you will discover that the arabs functioned really good before the existance of islam In the 6th century.

Hail satan!

Did this tribe also fight the jews for dominance? I read to where they had physical warfare with the jews.

All you write is factual. Also, the "Cube" of Mecca, is was actually a Pagan temple, this is well known. There were a few devoted to Shiva and Astarte. This has to do with secret geometry.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Did this tribe also fight the jews for dominance? I read to where they had physical warfare with the jews.

All you write is factual. Also, the "Cube" of Mecca, is was actually a Pagan temple, this is well known. There were a few devoted to Shiva and Astarte. This has to do with secret geometry.

Prophet Mohammed made a deal with the jewish tribes during the first year from the lunar calendar (hijri calender), the deal consisted of a total Military alliance and not harming the Jews.

Both parties agreed to direct hostility against the polytheists of the Quraiysh, but according to Islamic sources, the Jews betrayed the agreement at some point from the conflict and attacked Muhammad, so he took revenge on them by destroying their villages and raping thier women.

Infact one of mohammed's wives was a jewish girl who bytrayed her own tribe and family because she fell in love with mohammed...Oh boy! i have a lot of things to say and its so hard to write in english as its not my first language...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

In (((official))) islamic history macca's pagan quraish tribe fight against muslims. They win at battle of uhud, then siege yathrib (madina) but failed. One of their leaders, abu sufyan, accepted islam, it was just his just political move. They stayed pagan in themselves. His son muaviyah, always established his headquarters on ruins of ancient pagan cities (at siege of constantinopole 654, he established his headquarter on ancient city of Cyzicus)

Yes bro, we know how arabians were civilized before islam. We also know that you were one of the first civilizations to use writing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back