Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What this symbol means?

ValentineCHL

Hello Brothers!

I want to buy this tablecloth but have this symbol that I really don't know what it means or where it comes from, so, so I would like to ask you if you could give me some information!

image.png

Thanks all of you!

HAIL SATAN!

ValentineCHL said:
Hello Brothers!

I want to buy this tablecloth but have this symbol that I really don't know what it means or where it comes from, so, so I would like to ask you if you could give me some information!

image.png

Thanks all of you!

HAIL SATAN!
It is a Celtic symbol. No problem.

I think this symbol has to do with the Trinity.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triquetra

It's called a triquetra and represents things that come in patterns of 3. Related to our path, this would originally be:

:arrow: the three main nadih: ida, pingala and sushumna
:arrow: the three sharira: shula, sukshma, karana
:arrow: the three dosha: vata, pitta, kapha
:arrow: the three subtle forms of the dosha: prana, tejas, ojas
:arrow: the three phases of the Magnum Opus: nigredo, albedo, rubedo (not to confuse with the 12/13 steps, which are smaller divisions inside them)
:arrow: the three planetary qualities: cardinal, fixed, mutable/dual

etc.

its supposed to have a circle in the middle of each knot, ive asked this question before an if i can use the symbol, an was given a yes so, i do use it its to bind energy's of the sun to your work, circles are used in the 50 names of marduk, an this one is no exception as-well, its not the trinity, its a celtic knot an many of these knots predate christianity as-well ,their is the love knot, which was given to a lover an would bind their love for eternity, kind of like rings today that is a symbol to bind love an has a pagan origin to

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back