Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

French People Forbidden From Buying Food Due to Vax Pass

Karnonnos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB7W795dXyQ

This is total insanity to say the least. They want everyone who disobeys the NWO agenda to stay imprisoned at home, and will use the 'you can buy online' excuse to get rid of opposition (until they push the idea delivery drivers are getting 'infected' to its extreme).

Also, for some strange reason French cops along with public officials aren't obliged to get the vaccines and don't require a vax pass at all.

Karnonnos said:

This is total insanity to say the least. They want everyone who disobeys the NWO agenda to stay imprisoned at home, and will use the 'you can buy online' excuse to get rid of opposition (until they push the idea delivery drivers are getting 'infected' to its extreme).

Also, for some strange reason French cops along with public officials aren't obliged to get the vaccines and don't require a vax pass at all.

It's disgusting and sad but this is true. Basically, in most shopping malls, bars, restaurants, people won't be allowed to go in unless they show a paper that says you're vaccinated. This in turn, will force those that are not vaccinated to get one, thinking they will help "fight" covid. It's ridiculous...

What I don't get is that people seem to "accept" this, by thinking they "help" society to get rid of "covid". They don't even realize the truth behind all this and who's pulling the strings.

Karnonnos said:

Honestly, you'd expect more people to be outraged by this. I know I am. But in general, people are okay with this. And that's scary. They find this "normal." I guess most of the French have been so brainwashed that they forgot the meaning of the word "Revolution."

By the way, if you don't have this Vax Pass, the cops can give you an 800 euro fine, approximately. (which is about 900 dollars)

I wonder how this situation will evolve, because right now, this whole thing sounds so ridiculous.

When is the next schedule coming?

Yikes.. I think if you’re from Europe, whilst doing rtrs focus on undoing this stuff. Remember the sermon cobra made where he said while doing the rtr you can also focus on a specific goal that is related to direct the energy more specifically? That seems wise for many Europeans to put the focus of the rtrs on ending this vax pass and other similar laws from happening. I may focus that a little myself, even though I’m not European, because that’s just so barbaric to me. Beyond disturbing that that has happened and is allowed. That’s just inhumane.

Ara666 said:
Karnonnos said:

It's disgusting and sad but this is true. Basically, in most shopping malls, bars, restaurants, people won't be allowed to go in unless they show a paper that says you're vaccinated. This in turn, will force those that are not vaccinated to get one, thinking they will help "fight" covid. It's ridiculous...

What I don't get is that people seem to "accept" this, by thinking they "help" society to get rid of "covid". They don't even realize the truth behind all this and who's pulling the strings.

"Paper" lol I wish, they know that there would be people making fake papers so there's gonna be QR code. The situation is far worse. I'm getting more and more scared, my npc partner wants vaxx more and more with each day because of these restrictions, I don't wanna lose him, my mother is acting very weird after 2nd dose and I don't want to see same zombie at home.

Ara666 said:
Karnonnos said:

In very few days. The JWO is accelerating because they know what is coming if they don't enforce these measures now.

We will go full out fucking war on these motherfuckers, Upgraded Race Awakening Ritual and other things coming in.

Point that FRTR at these assholes. Let them expose themselves more and more.

These creeps even plan to take school field trips to vaccination centers!!!
Yes !! Unbelievable.
More than 1 third of the French are totally opposed and this minority is very determined
I am French and I have a 7 year old daughter that we will protect in every way possible, even if it means living like bums. Too bad. We have been living with little for many years, so...
We don't have access to much anymore, the most problematic is the access to the hospital, refused to the non-vaccinated... they employ big blacks to do the security at the doors of the hospitals, who are happy to turn away the stupid white man whose death the government wants.
France is one of the countries most targeted by the religion of Covidism.
Add the flood of chestnuts from Afghanistan and see how much they want us dead these rotten.
I don't even talk about the way they treat the French Nationalists.
People in police custody AND TRAINED IN FRENCH COURTS for "WHO?" signs (Follow the "WHO?" case. It was the Nationalists who threw this out after an Army General told a Jewish journalist, "WHO controls the media, who controls the banks?")
I myself in 2019, I was arrested by these dirty traitors of gendarmes, my house searched, 24 hour police custody etc
We are sub-sub-citizens on our own land. Anger

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ara666 said:
Karnonnos said:

In very few days. The JWO is accelerating because they know what is coming if they don't enforce these measures now.

We will go full out fucking war on these motherfuckers, Upgraded Race Awakening Ritual and other things coming in.

Ooohhh, i looove the sound of that sentence Commander! :twisted: X666

This is absolutely scary, it really is.
People should say NO, whatever these bastrard filthy kikes try to push on people.
Basically they not just trying they openly doing it. Its not about covid shit anymore, just the totally dumbest can not see what is really going on. Is just completely crazy what they do with people globaly.

Is hard to believe that the whole world know this, doctors who are on the side of humanity and life, lawyers and I think many politicians too and nobody can do a fucking thing againts this filthy jewish madness, there is really nobody who can say ENOUGH AND WE FINISH THIS?? What a fucking jew would do? Bomb the country who deny this covid bullshit??
Maybe this sounds naive, but there are people FOR SURE who want this madness to stop.

Some of the governments here in Europe even do such insane tricks that giving money prices who go and vaccinate him/herself and the top of that they pushing those jabs on children even harder. Unbelievable what is going on now on Earth.

All of the vaccinated here in my workplace are complaining, complaining that they feel always tired, weak, have no mood.
Few from family member are complaining that their eyes are very sensitive and must place on the sunglasses even late afternoon. I remember how proud they were when they got the 2 jabs, I warned them that you just hurted yourself that you can not imagine how much, and what they did? Laughed on me. And now here we go, the people who are complaining are the vaccinated, and I think by the time this will go very bad with them.

The tyranny what we are experiencing now is unprecedented, I do not know that this kind of abuse ever happened in history.
The way the jews want to create the JWO is beyond understanding for many, but as we can see, they have exerience to do this with the whole world.

By the way:
IS THERE ANY CHANCE NOW, THAT MARIE LE PEN WILL TAKE OVER THE POWER FROM DUMBASS FILTH macron IN THE NEXT PRESIDENTAL ELECTIONS IN FRANCE??

Karnonnos said:

By september, this is going to happen to my country too, but that doesn't mean I won't work to decisively curse every shithead in my country wanting to make this happen.

This shit is happening in Baltics too.
So far shops bigger than 1500m² are only for those who got pet passports. I guess next step is to ban the rest.
All the other places, like cafes, barbershops, even medical services are not available for those who don't have this pass.
After riot they allowed us to use public transport, lol.

Free tests are not a thing anymore, only few private medical companies provide them. Price range 70-150 eur plus huge waiting time. This done on purpose.
Also news making unvaxed people to appear as a root of a problem. Vaxed people are still forced to wear masks if place accept people without pet passport. This can lead to aggression from vaxed people towards unvaxed. Seems this is exactly what enemy is doing. Dividing people into good goyim and bad, and making them get rid of bad ones for them.

We need to go beyond our limits with spirital warfare it seems.

That is actually happening in 16 departments where the infection rate is more than 200 in a 100000 citizens. But there is always the alternative, you can enter if you have a negative PCR or Antigenic test result that has been taken less than a 72 hours ago or you need an certificate from you doctor that proves that you had covid and healed from it recently. Macron aanouced he well make the PCR and Antigenic tests paid and non-reimbursed by the insurance, so that more people will get vaccinated, and people have already started protesting against this ever since he made this announcement at the start of july, and the number of protesters are increasing day by day. By reinforcing the CoVax, the Macronsim(well known term used by french politicians) signed its death warrant,

Things are simple: First they said if 60% of the population gets vaxxed then there will be no need for restrictions. Then after more than 60-70% got vaxxed, discrimination could easily take place as the vaxxed don't wanna fight because it is not their fight and the others are the minority. Now they can afford discrimination as the unvaxxed are a few and don't affect voting or anything else.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ara666 said:
Karnonnos said:

Can't it come any faster, we have (possibly non-Jew) brainwashed into doing crimes and blaming it on Satan and the gods.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LmhNfUqVX9s
EA Knotting is behind this event as far as I know.

SShiva_fr said:
Yes !! Unbelievable.
More than 1 third of the French are totally opposed and this minority is very determined
I am French and I have a 7 year old daughter that we will protect in every way possible, even if it means living like bums. Too bad. We have been living with little for many years, so...
We don't have access to much anymore, the most problematic is the access to the hospital, refused to the non-vaccinated... they employ big blacks to do the security at the doors of the hospitals, who are happy to turn away the stupid white man whose death the government wants.
Add the flood of chestnuts from Afghanistan and see how much they want us dead these rotten.
People in police custody AND TRAINED IN FRENCH COURTS for "WHO?" signs (Follow the "WHO?" case. It was the Nationalists who threw this out after an Army General told a Jewish journalist, "WHO controls the media, who controls the banks?")
I myself in 2019, I was arrested by these dirty traitors of gendarmes, my house searched, 24 hour police custody etc
Best of luck to you and your family. Stay strong.

Best of luck to you and your family. Stay strong.
[/quote]

Thank you, that's very kind. Strength to you all. We will need it.

It is true, I am sometimes depressed to live in one of the most subjugated and controlled countries by the Jews. Nothing new, Louis Ferdinand Celine was already talking about it in the 1920s.

But to be subjected to the threatening eye of the Jew in the smallest of acts and gestures. On a national and individual level. To be labeled "Nazi" in this same country that has become a nightmare implies many "inconveniences".
I am so looking forward to the blessed hour of their defeat.

DragonFire11 said:
People should say NO, whatever these bastrard filthy kikes try to push on people.
Basically they not just trying they openly doing it. Its not about covid shit anymore, just the totally dumbest can not see what is really going on. Is just completely crazy what they do with people globaly.

Is hard to believe that the whole world know this, doctors who are on the side of humanity and life, lawyers and I think many politicians too and nobody can do a fucking thing againts this filthy jewish madness, there is really nobody who can say ENOUGH AND WE FINISH THIS?? What a fucking jew would do? Bomb the country who deny this covid bullshit??
Maybe this sounds naive, but there are people FOR SURE who want this madness to stop.

Some of the governments here in Europe even do such insane tricks that giving money prices who go and vaccinate him/herself and the top of that they pushing those jabs on children even harder. Unbelievable what is going on now on Earth.

All of the vaccinated here in my workplace are complaining, complaining that they feel always tired, weak, have no mood.
Few from family member are complaining that their eyes are very sensitive and must place on the sunglasses even late afternoon. I remember how proud they were when they got the 2 jabs, I warned them that you just hurted yourself that you can not imagine how much, and what they did? Laughed on me. And now here we go, the people who are complaining are the vaccinated, and I think by the time this will go very bad with them.

The tyranny what we are experiencing now is unprecedented, I do not know that this kind of abuse ever happened in history.
The way the jews want to create the JWO is beyond understanding for many, but as we can see, they have exerience to do this with the whole world.

By the way:
IS THERE ANY CHANCE NOW, THAT MARIE LE PEN WILL TAKE OVER THE POWER FROM DUMBASS FILTH macron IN THE NEXT PRESIDENTAL ELECTIONS IN FRANCE??

How I share your feelings. Sadness and especially great anger.

Concerning Marine LE PEN: the NS and French Nationalists, of which I am a part, hate this false controlled opposition. Marine is only the mop of the Jews. In addition to being worthless. This is the sad truth.

All leaders, not controlled by the kikes, who can emerge are put in court or in jail. Like the writer Hervé RYSSEN, the revisionist Vincent Reynouard, forced into exile, etc. and many anonymous people, just because they have the mistake of spreading the truth on blogs or on Twitter.

Disgusting. France will soon not be the only country. Meanwhile US troops who are not vaxed have to wear a red wrist band showing they dont have the vaccine as if they are some sort of biohazard. This hysteria for nothing is rediculous. People need to stand up and say NO!

They are saying fake vaccination papers are illegal, but with a little research you can find blanks online with instructions. Not saying you should do this but they can be found.

It's been discussed that vaxed people are biohazards i.e. spike protein radiation. Certain ailments and miscarriages and other symptoms affecting not just the vaccinated but the unvaccinated.

It seems like the vaccines cause more issues than coof-19 itself.

When I look at the news it seems like especially on MSM they always focus on someone dying. If you go to yahoo it seems "Oh 8th grader died never took vaccine" or "High schooler who refused vaccine now fighting for his life". Or person who caught coof-19 avoids vaccine despite lung transplant.

If coof-19 has a mortality rate lower than the flu. How the fuck are so many people dying? It seems like these non-sensical stories pop up all the time. For a virus with 0.054 -to- 1.6 percent(%) mortality rate LOTS of people seem to be dying.

And further up what about all these conspiracies coming out that in 3 years or so people are gonna start dropping like flies. IF they aren't already cause apparently there are people dropping left and right post-vax.

So what does the future hold? is a great death happening, the culling?

Seems people are going to be murdered indirectly by not being allowed to buy food and supplies. WTF is going on, seriously France and New York and some of these other places full 1984 mandatory vaccine. Seems like the vaccine story is never gonna end.

And also how the hell do they enforce a vax passport? your gonna hire people to check EVERYONE and on top of that prove it's real and not a fake passport.

Seems like the great flavian emperor macaroni is off the rails. Not surprised to hear the nationalist parties cucked as well.

SShiva_fr said:
DragonFire11 said:

By the way:

How I share your feelings. Sadness and especially great anger.

Concerning Marine LE PEN: the NS and French Nationalists, of which I am a part, hate this false controlled opposition. Marine is only the mop of the Jews. In addition to being worthless. This is the sad truth.

All leaders, not controlled by the kikes, who can emerge are put in court or in jail. Like the writer Hervé RYSSEN, the revisionist Vincent Reynouard, forced into exile, etc. and many anonymous people, just because they have the mistake of spreading the truth on blogs or on Twitter.

You know what in the last few days are heard? Many times, from all different people, that the ´cleaning´ will start in France with Marie Le Pen, it sounds great I said but I am a little sceptic about it. But now as I read your answer I believe that LePen might be just another tool in jewish hands.

Its completely clear now, non of the governments in any country especialy in EU stands on the peoples side, which means the people have been very badly deceived, politicians are leaving people completely vulnerable and sending everyone to the jewish slaughterhouse without a second thought.

As I see the situation is this:
totaly braindead, psychopat ´politicians´ VS the people without a leader

Many people are lost, panicing, loosing control over this, cos christianity were teach them to be a good slave, BUT A SLAVE NEED A MASTER. What these people experience now?? Betrayal, abandonment. Their own so-called masters betrayed them. Hopefully this will lead many people to wake up more and more.

DragonFire11 said:
You know what in the last few days are heard? Many times, from all different people, that the ´cleaning´ will start in France with Marie Le Pen, it sounds great I said but I am a little sceptic about it. But now as I read your answer I believe that LePen might be just another tool in jewish hands.

Its completely clear now, non of the governments in any country especialy in EU stands on the peoples side, which means the people have been very badly deceived, politicians are leaving people completely vulnerable and sending everyone to the jewish slaughterhouse without a second thought.

As I see the situation is this:
totaly braindead, psychopat ´politicians´ VS the people without a leader

Many people are lost, panicing, loosing control over this, cos christianity were teach them to be a good slave, BUT A SLAVE NEED A MASTER. What these people experience now?? Betrayal, abandonment. Their own so-called masters betrayed them. Hopefully this will lead many people to wake up more and more.

That's exactly right.
All puppets of the kikes and a part of the people who want a real change, but without a leader.
Those who speak are just allowed to speak. They serve the agenda of the Jews. And Marine Le Pen, in addition to being useless and incompetent, is a useful idiot.
She supports the CovidHoax story.
She has purged all the identitarians. She is pro Zionist. There are a lot of Jews in her crooked party.

In short, she is useless, except for taking people down a dead-end road.

Do you know that some French idiots are fantasizing about the presidential candidacy of the Jew Zemmour?

People disgust me so much and to come back to another thread, only a third would deserve not to die. (and of course all the children)

The French in majority like so much their voluntary and delicious servitude of small "bourgeois."(in english?)
But there are poor, deserving, enlightened French people, who are being replaced by the brown people, who are denied any existence by the French state, who deserve to be saved.

DragonFire11 said:

She might be the next best thing but I won't count on this. The kikes won't let her win. I just get the feeling she might not fully do what they expect her to do.

What I like about her is the way she speaks about her people. I've watched several interviews with her, and you can see she truly cares and speaks from the heart when she talks about the French people; On the other hand, the other prick (Macaroni) is only there to serve his Masters' plans. And it shows!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It's funny how they started to enforce this just now though. Like, why couldn't they do it last year? Almost as if they made that decision because they're panicking.

I really can't wait for the next schedule! Their plans have to crumble. Even if people don't wake up right now, I just want the enemy to be totally and completely powerless and scared. Oh dear Satan, I want the enemy to be so fucking scared!

I know it takes time for things to manifest in the physical. But I wonder, how much has the energy changed in our favor since we added Tetra + shattering kikish soul and protection compared to the RTR alone.

they are crumbling all their lies are out. we expose them everywhere. daily. non stop.

keep fighting for the people.

we HAVE WON

SShiva_fr said:
Yes !! Unbelievable.
I also wish you the best of luck for you and your family , this is very very angering

shit, guess what i read this is happening on my ccountry too from Septeber first...

im off to do some fking rituals if we go to the grave i take them with me.

https://g1.globo.com/sp/sao-paulo/noticia/2021/08/23/prefeitura-de-sp-vai-exigir-comprovante-de-vacinacao-contra-covid-para-entrada-em-eventos-shoppings-e-restaurantes.ghtml

The same is happening in Brazil..

I also wish you the best of luck for you and your family , this is very very angering
[/quote]

Thank you very much for your concern and your encouragement

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back