Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why New Agers Are More Annoying Than Xians (Rant)

Rational Satanist

I used to think that xians are the most annoying people, but I was wrong. New Agers are. They are even bigger hypocrites than xians, as they claim to love everyone and they post the most hateful things. Obviously their delusional teachings are impossible to follow because it's in our nature to hate those who attack us and nobody can escape that, but they can't see their cognitive dissonance. Those who suppress their hatred comes out in worse and more distorted ways.

They claim to be free of ego but they are the most egotistic megalomaniac people I've ever seen. They barge into online forums that aren't about them and instead of having the basic decency and respect they come and preach full of entitlement as if they are theirs, as if every forum on the internet should be a New Age shithole. As if everybody should believe their bullshit, even though they claim to have a pluralistic world view where everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. Some come here because we call ourselves Spiritual Satanists and we practice meditations, chakra empowerment and other things they have corrupted, so they link the word "Spiritual" and our practices to their New Age corrupted pseudo-spirituality as if the word "Spiritual" only has one meaning, and not many according to the dictionary. And they tell me I'm not really spiritual because I don't conform to their nonsense. Of course they disregard the word "Satanist" which comes after that and implies the complete opposite of what they are saying, since all Left-Hand Path religions, all forms of Satanism are the opposite of "love and oneness".

Even worse are the karma police, as I call them, who find people like us who are into the occult and practice black magick and disagree with Wiccan/New Age views on karma and come to preach to them about black magick being bad and that they'll get punished by karma and they should forgive instead. Great job, yes tell them to forgive their bloodthirsty enemies and send them love and light and be perfect fictims instead of fighting back. Good goyim.

There's also the tolerance police, like one time I said something to a New Ager about xians being brainwashed. I did get an angry response from her who was preaching to me for 30 mins about tolerating xians and being nice to them because we are all one[/b]. The poor xians will surely be traumatized by a mean word that comes out of my mouth.

Rational Satanist said:
I used to think that xians are the most annoying people, but I was wrong. New Agers are. They are even bigger hypocrites than xians, as they claim to love everyone and they post the most hateful things. Obviously their delusional teachings are impossible to follow because it's in our nature to hate those who attack us and nobody can escape that, but they can't see their cognitive dissonance. Those who suppress their hatred comes out in worse and more distorted ways.

They claim to be free of ego but they are the most egotistic megalomaniac people I've ever seen. They barge into online forums that aren't about them and instead of having the basic decency and respect they come and preach full of entitlement as if they are theirs, as if every forum on the internet should be a New Age shithole. As if everybody should believe their bullshit, even though they claim to have a pluralistic world view where everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. Some come here because we call ourselves Spiritual Satanists and we practice meditations, chakra empowerment and other things they have corrupted, so they link the word "Spiritual" and our practices to their New Age corrupted pseudo-spirituality as if the word "Spiritual" only has one meaning, and not many according to the dictionary. And they tell me I'm not really spiritual because I don't conform to their nonsense. Of course they disregard the word "Satanist" which comes after that and implies the complete opposite of what they are saying, since all Left-Hand Path religions, all forms of Satanism are the opposite of "love and oneness".

Even worse are the karma police, as I call them, who find people like us who are into the occult and practice black magick and disagree with Wiccan/New Age views on karma and come to preach to them about black magick being bad and that they'll get punished by karma and they should forgive instead. Great job, yes tell them to forgive their bloodthirsty enemies and send them love and light and be perfect fictims instead of fighting back. Good goyim.

There's also the tolerance police, like one time I said something to a New Ager about xians being brainwashed. I did get an angry response from her who was preaching to me for 30 mins about tolerating xians and being nice to them because we are all one[/b]. The poor xians will surely be traumatized by a mean word that comes out of my mouth.
new ages are like xians, but they are extremely delusional, they put meditation together with acid / psychedelics, let's say they are the most destroyed of all, I have heard that some were related to reptilians or something similar. 🤮

I met someone one time that said they were an xtian pagan and tried to explain to me how Jewsus was a pagan God and how they literally talked to God and archangel Gabriel and then added in a couple of the pagan Gods and explained to me how they were an alien from another planet and thousands of years old.

They smoked weed every day most the time and did who knows what else.

I guess this is what is meant by new ager. Yeah they are crazy.

My experience has been that 9 out of 10 new agers/wiccans/pagans of all kinds are just posers, pretending to be something they're not for attention. Then they just regurgitate what they've heard- the same jewish bullshit written in every new age book. Ignore them.

Rational Satanist said:

"We are all one, we don´t need genitals, we are happy without them.
Open your hearth, body to be part of us."

iu

Rational Satanist said:

You haven't met the 'spiritually woke' Blacks who show you photos of a Black person's shaved head and the milky way galaxy and tell you this is the ultimate proof Blacks are a superior race. Or that Seshat's headdress is proof that the Egyptians smoked weed. I learnt how to channel the frustration into constructive things nowadays though.

This remembers me the day I found Joy of Satan. I read some topics and said "finally a cult that wants the best for me". It felt like a release from all the bullshit from other cult like this

Dark Blue Eye said:
This remembers me the day I found Joy of Satan. I read some topics and said "finally a cult that wants the best for me". It felt like a release from all the bullshit from other cult like this

It's not a cult. A cult is a dangerous religious group that isolates people from their families, brainwashes them, forces them to worship a human being and abuses and manipulates them emotionally. Other than that, I agree with you.

slyscorpion said:
I met someone one time that said they were an xtian pagan and tried to explain to me how Jewsus was a pagan God and how they literally talked to God and archangel Gabriel and then added in a couple of the pagan Gods and explained to me how they were an alien from another planet and thousands of years old.

They smoked weed every day most the time and did who knows what else.

I guess this is what is meant by new ager. Yeah they are crazy.

Well, New Agers mix all sort of different things but I mostly mean those who are about peace, love, oneness, karma, universal brotherhood of humanity and crap like that. You know just like that "KnowingTheSource" troll in this forum who was saying we are all one and therefore the aliens are the same as us and we should love them, and jews and gentiles both come from the "source" so we should not hate jews e.t.c. They also deal with watered down spirituality and talk about chakras, astral projection, the law of attraction and stuff like that. Sometimes they also talk about conspiracies and enemy greys and reptilians like us, but they think we should send love energy to them instead of fighting them. A good example about that is cobra's blog I told you about before. It posts group meditations about sending love/light energy to the Middle East to stop wars and crap like that.

Rational Satanist said:
Dark Blue Eye said:

It's not a cult. A cult is a dangerous religious group that isolates people from their families, brainwashes them, forces them to worship a human being and abuses and manipulates them emotionally. Other than that, I agree with you.

Oh sorry. I should have checked the definition first

Blackdragon666 said:
Rational Satanist said:

You haven't met the 'spiritually woke' Blacks who show you photos of a Black person's shaved head and the milky way galaxy and tell you this is the ultimate proof Blacks are a superior race. Or that Seshat's headdress is proof that the Egyptians smoked weed. I learnt how to channel the frustration into constructive things nowadays though.

I did hear someone at a bus transit center a long time ago who tried to tell people that smoking weed was sacred and the blacks are the real Jews in the bible he had this star of David thing. He was going up to people trying to convert people to something. I bet that is something similar so yeah I am aware of that.

I was just like eew and mostly ignored him. I didn't take the time to listen to all this like you apparently did. I actually thought the guy was a kike but probably not from what I read later about all this.

Here, frens, you see Exhibit B, a typical communist Jew Ager:

HypnoticMagician said:
There is no such a thing as "gentile". That concepts of jews and gentles emerged long after the original satanism appeared. We are all human. You simply identified your ego with those funny concepts or rituals while at the time trying to make fun of buddhist monks condemning those who feel too much attachment to certain concepts or objects.

HypnoticMagician said:
There is no such thing as white supremacy. Or danger of white genocide. There are a lot of powerful white countries such as Europe, America, Canada, Australia, North America or even Russia. If you make any of these white countries mixed, another white country such as Russia will conquer here more easily since you have supposedly weakened that country. All mixed people will be replaced by Russians. Even though mixing whites with other races will make them neither inferior or superior... You are not your body. You are your consciousness.
You are being just too paranoid.

HypnoticMagician said:
Regardless of whether you are a satanist or not, the simplest way to protect from black magic is simply by increasing your vibration. The frequency of good intention... If you have negative intentions, meditate loving kindness or infinite compassion meditation. Evil people can only canalize into the minds of people with similar level of low vibration. You have either accumulated bad karma or haven't cleared your intention enough. You don't need any special symbol or materials to do magic. The magic itself is just a fancy word to describe parapsychological channeling. Nevertheless, it is a beneficial tool even though temporarily. Understanding the power of realizing the entire universe consisting of cluster of consciousness interacting with each other makes you a better Satanist ;)

the new age are spiritualists murderers of the ego. they condemn the judgment but constantly judge others.

they are hypocrites who wish to subdue or destroy their ego. they seek "purity" but they reap spiritual impurity. they suffer from a superiority complex because many of them do not eat Animals. these people are deluded and have accumulated countless delays.

They are the shit of this world. they are like the conspirators, they see white yam sheep everywhere while they themselves are black sheep illusioned.

Anyway, new age, conspirators, followers of ascended masters, slaves of sananda, ashtar sheran, essenes, slaves of gurus, wiccan or supramental spiritualist, they are all belong to the path of the right hand and 90% of them will be destroy.

The Satya Yuga belongs to the satanists and the communities mentioned above won't live Satya Yuga. they are intended for infra-worlds or The Materia Prima Destination !

Hail SATAN !
Hail Lerajie !
Hail Haures !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back