Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

It's about saving a person

Kadisiye

I know it's not important as I exaggerate. But I want to talk about it get high priest's ideas.

Maybe most of you know her, a Canadian actress Neve Campbell. My first reaction of her at Scream movie (1996) in 2015 and I was shocked across her beauty. Then I was met with satanism after that I got an idea. The idea is contact and talk with her somehow, got her into satanism and make her younger again. And so come together with her. But there is a problem, the problem is she has a little jewish ancestry, she is sephardic jewish from her mother. I ask to all high priests, Isn't there a way to save her? Does Satan allow this? Because I am really really in love with her. If without her there is no point in me being a god. Please show me a light.

Sorry for my english, thanks.

Ps That movie sucked. I saw a little of it thinking it was a horror movie but it wasn't it was just dumb.

There is no reason to try and save any Jews or obsess over them. There are plenty of gentile women you might be able to save. Do a venus square put in the affirmation you are attracting someone open to Satanism.

You are allowing yourself to be controlled by your base instinct for sex. You are willing to cast aside your ideals because you saw a pretty woman on the TV, you need to fix this. You are not in love with her, you find her attractive and have an unhealthy infatuation with her. How old are you? Don't confirm it, but it sounds to me like you are younger, going through puberty, and are confusing a strong feeling of lust with love. It's normal, many people go through it.

Kadisiye said:
The idea is contact and talk with her somehow, got her into satanism and make her younger again. And so come together with her.

Henu the Great said:
Jews are not of Satan. Why are you obsessing after a jewess, anyway?

Even if she were not a jewess, it's still useless to obsess over a celebrity who you will probably not see at all yet you somehow think that you'll make her younger and get into Satanism. Really OP, you should be focusing more on perfecting yourself and attracting the most suitable partner than obsessing with a degenerate Kikeywood celebrity. Obsession is an unhealthy emotion and makes you do stupid things. Always remember when you are obsessed with someone to wait first until the obsession wears off before making any decisions regarding her. It's the best piece of advice I have heard and something than never failed me.

When you have found your perfect partner you will know it as you will not feel obsession, but a deeper connection.

You are obsessed with a random actress who happens to be jewish. Get a hold of yourself.

Kadisiye said:
I know it's not important as I exaggerate. But I want to talk about it get high priest's ideas.

Maybe most of you know her, a Canadian actress Neve Campbell. My first reaction of her at Scream movie (1996) in 2015 and I was shocked across her beauty. Then I was met with satanism after that I got an idea. The idea is contact and talk with her somehow, got her into satanism and make her younger again. And so come together with her. But there is a problem, the problem is she has a little jewish ancestry, she is sephardic jewish from her mother. I ask to all high priests, Isn't there a way to save her? Does Satan allow this? Because I am really really in love with her. If without her there is no point in me being a god. Please show me a light.

Please forget that girl. You won't get any benefit. Satan said, "The Jews are NOT mine." That's a clear idea.
Concentrate on getting ahead and talk to Father Satan. You can do RTR and invoke satanic blue energy.

Henu the Great said:

no one can understand the tickle feeling in my heart mixed with happiness

Kadisiye said:

jews are corrupt souls, you cannot save them, in case you masturbate thinking about her, stop doing it, you will make a connection and your energy will be sucked (like blood with mosquitoes or worse).
You must know that the nature of Jews is to destroy and attack Gentiles (non-jews / human beings) in every way (even subtle).

Kadisiye said:

any amount of jewish blood makes someone a jew. This person will never be accepted by the Gods. A yid is a yid even from 2000 yrs ago.

I met someone who looked like a jew and had very jewish mental characteristics which prompted me to probe him about his ancestry. He claimed that that found out from family that they descended from solomon. This is someone fictitious but what he claimed in any case based on certain things, was obviously from something jewish.

They will either look like it AND act like it or at the very least I'd they don't look it will still act like it.

Kadisiye said:

This is highly delusional.
You need some reality checks.

You are far faaaaaaaaar away from being a God btw.

You belong to the most delusional people here and yet you are already talking about becoming a God.

Aquarius said:
You are obsessed with a random actress who happens to be jewish. Get a hold of yourself.

Yeah right?
Just freshly dedicated and thinks he is a super sayan or something.

Rational Satanist said:
Kadisiye said:
The idea is contact and talk with her somehow, got her into satanism and make her younger again. And so come together with her.

Henu the Great said:

Even if she were not a jewess, it's still useless to obsess over a celebrity who you will probably not see at all yet you somehow think that you'll make her younger and get into Satanism. Really OP, you should be focusing more on perfecting yourself and attracting the most suitable partner than obsessing with a degenerate Kikeywood celebrity. Obsession is an unhealthy emotion and makes you do stupid things. Always remember when you are obsessed with someone to wait first until the obsession wears off before making any decisions regarding her. It's the best piece of advice I have heard and something than never failed me.

When you have found your perfect partner you will know it as you will not feel obsession, but a deeper connection.

Thank you for your reply and understanding.

DarkSwan said:

You belong to the most delusional people here and yet you are already talking about becoming a God.

I do not think that you are at a level to evaluate me, neither in spirit nor in character. Don't write, shame on your hands.

FuckYu_666 said:
Kadisiye said:

jews are corrupt souls, you cannot save them, in case you masturbate thinking about her, stop doing it, you will make a connection and your energy will be sucked (like blood with mosquitoes or worse).
You must know that the nature of Jews is to destroy and attack Gentiles (non-jews / human beings) in every way (even subtle).

I was thinking about her before meditating. Thanks for your warning.

DarkSwan said:
Aquarius said:

Yeah right?

I was dedicated at 2016.

Kadisiye said:
FuckYu_666 said:
Kadisiye said:

The point is that the jews are our sworn enemies, for example a couple of days ago I was on the beach waiting for lunch and at a nearby table there was a family of jews (I understood this from the disgusting energy and some characters of the face like nose etc ...) who were talking about where to go on vacation (a thousand trips) and I cursed them all, even the child she had in her arms, without hesitating.
The point I want to get to is that if a person is Jewish, he is our enemy and deserves to die spiritually without any mercy. The jew is an advanced weapon of the reptilians, their very existence is aimed at our destruction / enslavement including that actress you mentioned, you have to recognize the real enemy and fight him, do you think that if absurdly you were having an affair with her, what would happen?
He will slowly fuck your life, because this is his reason for existence.
Furthermore, your spiritual progress becomes null and void for obvious reasons.

Kadisiye said:
DarkSwan said:

I do not think that you are at a level to evaluate me, neither in spirit nor in character. Don't write, shame on your hands.

You are the one who should unplug the keyboard for a while, make some reality checks, and get your priorities right.

You are posting delusional bs left and right.

My advice, is to talk to Satan about this. Make a list of the things you like about Neve Campbell. So you don't forget when you talk to Satan and can cover everything.

And then ask yourself why you like these things about her.
There are plenty of beautiful Gentile women, more beautiful than her.

What is it, then, that attracts you to her, other than her beauty?

This tells a lot about yourself and your hidden desires. I don't think it has anything to do with Jews, but with her beauty and your projections upon her, your desires that you are projecting upon a perceived illusion of what you think she is like, when you have only seen her movies and maybe some interviews. It's not their REAL self, when they are on the camera, either for a movie or on the red carpet promoting it.

It takes time to get over and forget a celebrity crush. Don't rush yourself, just talk to Satan and your Guardians and explore why you like her so much. Ask Satan for help so you can get over this unhealthy 'love.'

Kadisiye your questions show that you are a person who likes to think critically. Please apply this to to that situation. Except of the rants. These make you sound impulsive and out of touch with reality. But you have critical thought, so use this.

These attractions are generally a waste of time, but at the same rate, keep your feelings in check as these lizards are dangerous. You must bar yourself completely from the lizards. Gentiles walk out destroyed out of these things.

And know also that this is not "love". You are just attracted because you see some qualities you "Like" about them. These qualities are present in any and all other humans.

Kadisiye said:
DarkSwan said:
Aquarius said:

Yeah right?

I was dedicated at 2016.

You need to put more serious work into this then. It appears you haven't been doing this.

Also, many other people here have. And they therefore see these questions as very naive in the very least.

magus.immortalis said:
My advice, is to talk to Satan about this. Make a list of the things you like about Neve Campbell. So you don't forget when you talk to Satan and can cover everything.

And then ask yourself why you like these things about her.
There are plenty of beautiful Gentile women, more beautiful than her.

What is it, then, that attracts you to her, other than her beauty?

This tells a lot about yourself and your hidden desires. I don't think it has anything to do with Jews, but with her beauty and your projections upon her, your desires that you are projecting upon a perceived illusion of what you think she is like, when you have only seen her movies and maybe some interviews. It's not their REAL self, when they are on the camera, either for a movie or on the red carpet promoting it.

It takes time to get over and forget a celebrity crush. Don't rush yourself, just talk to Satan and your Guardians and explore why you like her so much. Ask Satan for help so you can get over this unhealthy 'love.'

You know what because of her, I rejected 3 girls who like me.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kadisiye said:
DarkSwan said:
Yeah right?

I was dedicated at 2016.

You need to put more serious work into this then. It appears you haven't been doing this.

Also, many other people here have. And they therefore see these questions as very naive in the very least.

Thank you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kadisiye said:
DarkSwan said:
Yeah right?

I was dedicated at 2016.

Hey cobra, when I listen to sermons from 2004-2005 I hear a child sound in some of them. Was that you?

Kadisiye said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kadisiye said:
I was dedicated at 2016.

Hey cobra, when I listen to sermons from 2004-2005 I hear a child sound in some of them. Was that you?

Yes, I was sucking on a bottle and maybe this bottle made a lot of sound. Sitting there and watching the TV while HPS Maxine was doing a sermon, I spat the milk on the floor, and said I was in love with a TV star. I then went on to pick her up on my toy tractor, but I found I couldn't get past the fence. This is where it dawned to me to take the limits of life seriously.

By the time I was 6 years old however I was over it.

Keep asking me really truthful and non insulting questions on here, just don't ask me what brand my toy tractor was, because I won't remember.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kadisiye said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes, I was sucking on a bottle and maybe this bottle made a lot of sound. Sitting there and watching the TV while HPS Maxine was doing a sermon, I spat the milk on the floor, and said I was in love with a TV star. I then went on to pick her up on my toy tractor, but I found I couldn't get past the fence. This is where it dawned to me to take the limits of life seriously.

Keep asking me really truthful and non insulting questions on here, just don't ask me what brand my toy tractor was, because I won't remember.
Yeah that guy revealed he was just a troll all along. I knew it once I read this post.

Don't waste your time on trolls brothers and sisters.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kadisiye said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I am sorry it was never my intention to humiliate or insult. I have no right to say that in front of you. There is a misunderstanding. You are great and wise person for me and I respect you immensely, that is why I thought you are older than us and maybe in those years you were young to record these sermons. I am sorry again for misunderstanding.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kadisiye said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

:lol: :lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

As usual, you tried helping someone delusional and he ends up disrespecting you,often i read this on forums and makes me wonder how much shit of a life they have to insult someone who tries helping them,or do they even have one.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kadisiye said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kadisiye get your head out of your butt, or rather dont think with your dick. nothing can come from attracting or being attracted to a jew. They will ruin you and/or drive you mad. The feelings you experience are an example of why their masters used certain parts of the human genome to make them look like us... because if they didn't succeed and we saw them for what they really are in final form....
FWRY371-IFPOKKDI.webp

then infiltration would be for naught. To invade you have to at least closely pass for the real thing. your unhealthy attraction to a jewess tells you her creators made their disgusting pets successfully to do what they were made to.decieve and infiltrate.
chew on that next time you are tempted to fap to a jewess.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kadisiye said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Why does he get a reply and i doen't ?
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=275415#p275415
Is my question inferior to his or what?

FuckYu_666 said:
Kadisiye said:
FuckYu_666 said:

The point is that the jews are our sworn enemies, for example a couple of days ago I was on the beach waiting for lunch and at a nearby table there was a family of jews (I understood this from the disgusting energy and some characters of the face like nose etc ...) who were talking about where to go on vacation (a thousand trips) and I cursed them all, even the child she had in her arms, without hesitating.
The point I want to get to is that if a person is Jewish, he is our enemy and deserves to die spiritually without any mercy. The jew is an advanced weapon of the reptilians, their very existence is aimed at our destruction / enslavement including that actress you mentioned, you have to recognize the real enemy and fight him, do you think that if absurdly you were having an affair with her, what would happen?

I am just intereseted about one thing, is really an off topic but as I read your post where you mentioned you cursed the jews who they were next to you.

How did you cursed those jewish creatures??
How to curse them when you see them around??

Kadisiye said:

Personally i dont agree with your point of view and little infatuation. But i understand how you feel and what you are getting at. First of all you are probably somebody who is hanging on to hope that somebody here is going to tell you that there is slight chance that this could possibly happen. In reality it will never be appreciated and approved by Father Satan and the Gods. You are just spiritually cutting off that connection between yourself and your Guardians and bringing bad energy and danger in pursuit of a Jewess.
So what i feel is that, you are attracted to particular look in a woman. You are attracted to Neve Campbell. So maybe out of all this, what is required here is for you to maybe need to do a few meditations and workings to attract a partner. Maybe the Love of your life is still out there and she is Neve Campbells Doppelganger the Gentile version.
Maybe if you work hard for the Gods and consistently meditate and strengthen that relationship with them, they may actually bring someone to your life who resembles this actress. And be a million times better and brings you real joy.
Or if your relationship and senses are strong, sometimes these things can mean something else and your missing the sign completely that they are trying to give to you for example ;
The name [i"]Neve"[/i] could potentially be the name of a future partner/soulmate that you are supposed to meet or marry. Or you have a chance encounter with a woman called "Neve" on "Campbell road/street". Or you meet the woman of your dreams and she looks identical to Neve Campbell and her favourite movie is Scream.
Hopefully you can understand that what you want and desire isnt always whats best or good for you. Strengthen your relationship with Father Satan and the Gods, as Father Satan and the Gods always know whats best for you.

DragonFire11 said:
FuckYu_666 said:
Kadisiye said:

I am just intereseted about one thing, is really an off topic but as I read your post where you mentioned you cursed the jews who they were next to you.

How did you cursed those jewish creatures??
How to curse them when you see them around??
I visualized them dying as I focused on them stating (mentally) that they were destroyed in every way. In the evening during the FRTR I visualized the jewish people as they were dying spiritually and I added them too.
Let's say that that day I was a little nervous because I had slept little, but the above was very liberating, almost like a sport :lol: .

Demonic said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

As usual, you tried helping someone delusional and he ends up disrespecting you,often i read this on forums and makes me wonder how much shit of a life they have to insult someone who tries helping them,or do they even have one.

No sweat here. We all live on the same planet, I know what kind of people roam this planet. There are also good people which is the overwhelming majority here, those that I deeply care about. We understand each other.

In a way, I know garbage people are treating others like the same garbage. It more has to do with them than it has to do with anyone else.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Demonic said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

No sweat here. We all live on the same planet, I know what kind of people roam this planet. There are also good people which is the overwhelming majority here, those that I deeply care about. We understand each other.

In a way, I know garbage people are treating others like the same garbage. It more has to do with them than it has to do with anyone else.
We will always have trolls sadly or the ones with inane questions.

There are also good people which is the overwhelming majority here, those that I deeply care about.
it is mutual :D. this also helps us function as a unit. I am sure alot of us feel the same. Although its obviously not realistic for everyone to get along, we have a common goal and purpose that is more important.

It more has to do with them than it has to do with anyone else.
This is something i had to learn the hard way, especially as someone sensitive and receptive that went through extremes. My saturn and mars definatly saw to that quite quick early on. Through this process however i had to learn that the abuse i took from others wasn't even about me but more so about them and what was wrong with them. It still isnt perfect but much better than it was.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Why does he get a reply and i doen't ?
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=275415#p275415
Is my question inferior to his or what?
You act very entitled for someone that is literally named Steinberg.

You sound a Young and silly little schoolboy over all this. Let me show you a Video of how you actually look at the moment.

Code:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/qvE_6nvCmnI" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Demonic said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

No I didn't disrespected, No, I didn't disrespect you, you can read my explanation above.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back