Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Third dose of vaccine

Kadisiye

When will this end? I have already beaten down by headache and arm pain in the second. I haven't been feeling well since I had these vaccines.

You have complied to the jew and you will reap the benefits of your decision. They're planning not to stop, they want monthly vaccines.

Kadisiye said:
When will this end? I have already beaten down by headache and arm pain in the second. I haven't been feeling well since I had these vaccines.
If you have vaccinated don't forget to do a strong protective aura and lots of cleaning. You can do the Inner Smile meditation ( it would be good for getting rid of negativity from the organs ):
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1326&p=8326#p8326

Aquarius said:
You have complied to the jew and you will reap the benefits of your decision. They're planning not to stop, they want monthly vaccines.

This person just got done posting about obsessing over a Jew actress. I think they are a total NPC. Hope they wake up.

Siatris Ioholo said:
Kadisiye said:
If you have vaccinated don't forget to do a strong protective aura and lots of cleaning. You can do the Inner Smile meditation ( it would be good for getting rid of negativity from the organs ):
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1326&p=8326#p8326

Thank you, you are so sweet.

Aquarius said:

This whole kosher-19 plandemic is extremely unserious and a dangerous and ridiculous antics.

Kadisiye said:

What vaccine have you had and what are you not feeling well?

Master said:
Kadisiye said:

Biontech

Do the spiritual protective efforts recommend above then:

Spike Protein Protocol

This is the updated protocol to protect those who’ve been injected with the quackccine(s) and the same protocol is useful to protect those concerned with the spike protein shedding coming off those who’ve been injected. So if you know someone who has been injected and requires help, please provide them with this protocol.

This is the Nutrition Protocol to Prevent Damage from Spike Protein and Derivatives due to Injection and to Protect from Spike Protein Shedding:

• Zinc (30-80mg per day depending on immunological pressure)
• Vitamin D3*
• Lypospheric Vitamin C (30ml, twice daily)*

• Quercetin (500-1000 mg, twice daily)
• Iodine*
• PQQ*
• Pine Needle Tea for shikimic acid or shikimate (from green edible pine needles) There are toxic pine needles, be careful! When drinking pine needle tea, drink the oil/resin that accumulates too! Shikimate, shikimic acid and their derivatives possess: cancer fighting, antiviral, antimicrobial, anticoagulant and antithrombotic properties.

• Fennel and/or Star Anise Tea: These are also an excellent source of shikimate or shikimic acid (which is known to neutralize the spike protein)
• C60 (1-3 droppersfull per day): One of the issues we are seeing with those who have been injected is disturbances in their energetic field (magnetism) and hot spots of inflammation. C60 is a rich-source of electrons and acts like a fire extinguisher to inflammation and simultaneously (because it bio-distributes throughout the body) drives a normalization of electron flow throughout the body. In this category, we offer two products, the traditional C60 product* is made by yours truly and the C60 SuperConcentrate* is made by a carbon scientist friend of mine and contains a higher concentration of electrons.

• Charcoal (2-4 capsules a day): Charcoal is the pre-eminent detoxifier and when taken on an empty stomach, works its way down into the intestines and activates a blood purification process known as “interstitial dialysis”. Our Kohlbitr* product is the premier activated coconut charcoal in the world and we also now offer the more gentle birch charcoal.*

•Citrus fruit (especially blood oranges, due to their high hesperidin content — hesperidin is a chalcone like quercetin that deactivates spike protein)
Peppermint (very high in hesperidin)
Wheatgrass and Wheatgrass Juice (blades are high in shikimate)
• Superherbs to help disable spike protein:
Schizandra Berry* (high in shikimate)
Triphala formulations: In Sanskrit, the word Triphala means "three fruits”: a combination of Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis), black myrobalan (Terminalia chebula) and belleric myrobalan (Terminalia belerica). The terminalia fruits are rich in shikimate.
St. John’s Wort (shikimate is found throughout the entire plant and in the flowers)
Comfrey Leaf (rich in shikimate)
Feverfew (leaves and flowers are rich in shikimate)
Gingko Biloba Leaf (rich in shikimate)
GiantHyssop or Horsemint (Agastache urtifolia) (rich inbbn shikimate)
LiquidAmbar (Sweet Gum tree) A tea of the spiky seed pods is rich in shikimate.

*Indicates products found in one place here:  Spike Protein

Kadisiye said:
The problem is not what you feel now after you have been injected. The problem is whether these vaccines will have distructive effects over your health on longterm, namely 2-3 years from now as stated by the vaccine corporations, that people being vaccinated now will be under observation until 2023. This is because these vaccines have been developed in a few months and are still experimental, while other vaccines have been taking up to and probably more than a decade to be experimented and tested.

And I do believe these will have devastating effects over people's immune system and overall health so the population can be decimated with other viruses in the future, otherwise all this insanity with a common flu being the worst disease of the century as mass media portrays it and freedom strangulations wouldn't have taken place. Consider another pandemic in a few years after these covid vaccines would theoreticaly start manifesting their real effects and then consider a global war around it as the jews have already been attempting to create and what you have? Exactly what happened 100 years ago. After WW1 the Spanish Flu came out of nowhere and killed tens of millions of people, I think the elites are trying to repeat this. Yet they have failed in pulling the strings to start a global war. Tensions were generated between Iran and US, between Ukraine and Russia, between Greece and Turkey. Keep in mind that any conflict will arise will automatically involve the whole NATO on one side and probably BRICS on the other side: Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, I think these are the member states, and I also read Iran is rumored to join BRICS.

Everything will end simply when the jewish elites running the world won't have enough power and influence to manifest their will, both physically and spiritually.

Kadisiye said:
Master said:
Kadisiye said:

Biontech

According to Biontech, general malaise is one of the most frequent and mild side effects, nothing to worry about. The important thing is not to have any serious and harmful reactions.

Aquarius said:

How dare you say this?!
He has been dedicated for 5 years!

*sarcasm off*

DarkSwan said:
Aquarius said:

How dare you say this?!

*sarcasm off*
166-1664875_neil-degrasse-tyson-ok-hd-png-download.png

DarkSwan said:
Aquarius said:

How dare you say this?!

*sarcasm off*

unnecessary criticism is secret admiration. A Turkish writer'a quote. Thank you.

Dreissz said:
Do the spiritual protective efforts recommend above then:

Spike Protein Protocol

This is the updated protocol to protect those who’ve been injected with the quackccine(s) and the same protocol is useful to protect those concerned with the spike protein shedding coming off those who’ve been injected. So if you know someone who has been injected and requires help, please provide them with this protocol.

This is the Nutrition Protocol to Prevent Damage from Spike Protein and Derivatives due to Injection and to Protect from Spike Protein Shedding:

• Zinc (30-80mg per day depending on immunological pressure)
• Vitamin D3*
• Lypospheric Vitamin C (30ml, twice daily)*

• Quercetin (500-1000 mg, twice daily)
• Iodine*
• PQQ*
• Pine Needle Tea for shikimic acid or shikimate (from green edible pine needles) There are toxic pine needles, be careful! When drinking pine needle tea, drink the oil/resin that accumulates too! Shikimate, shikimic acid and their derivatives possess: cancer fighting, antiviral, antimicrobial, anticoagulant and antithrombotic properties.

• Fennel and/or Star Anise Tea: These are also an excellent source of shikimate or shikimic acid (which is known to neutralize the spike protein)
• C60 (1-3 droppersfull per day): One of the issues we are seeing with those who have been injected is disturbances in their energetic field (magnetism) and hot spots of inflammation. C60 is a rich-source of electrons and acts like a fire extinguisher to inflammation and simultaneously (because it bio-distributes throughout the body) drives a normalization of electron flow throughout the body. In this category, we offer two products, the traditional C60 product* is made by yours truly and the C60 SuperConcentrate* is made by a carbon scientist friend of mine and contains a higher concentration of electrons.

• Charcoal (2-4 capsules a day): Charcoal is the pre-eminent detoxifier and when taken on an empty stomach, works its way down into the intestines and activates a blood purification process known as “interstitial dialysis”. Our Kohlbitr* product is the premier activated coconut charcoal in the world and we also now offer the more gentle birch charcoal.*

•Citrus fruit (especially blood oranges, due to their high hesperidin content — hesperidin is a chalcone like quercetin that deactivates spike protein)
Peppermint (very high in hesperidin)
Wheatgrass and Wheatgrass Juice (blades are high in shikimate)
• Superherbs to help disable spike protein:
Schizandra Berry* (high in shikimate)
Triphala formulations: In Sanskrit, the word Triphala means "three fruits”: a combination of Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis), black myrobalan (Terminalia chebula) and belleric myrobalan (Terminalia belerica). The terminalia fruits are rich in shikimate.
St. John’s Wort (shikimate is found throughout the entire plant and in the flowers)
Comfrey Leaf (rich in shikimate)
Feverfew (leaves and flowers are rich in shikimate)
Gingko Biloba Leaf (rich in shikimate)
GiantHyssop or Horsemint (Agastache urtifolia) (rich inbbn shikimate)
LiquidAmbar (Sweet Gum tree) A tea of the spiky seed pods is rich in shikimate.

*Indicates products found in one place here:  Spike Protein

Thank you.

The Alchemist7 said:
Keep in mind that any conflict will arise will automatically involve the whole NATO on one side and probably BRICS on the other side: Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, I think these are the member states, and I also read Iran is rumored to join BRICS.
Is this an actual pact or just speculation? Brazil has become more friendly to the west with bolsonaro as their PM so has India I don’t see them siding with China nor Iran since they support Pakistan.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Is this an actual pact or just speculation? Brazil has become more friendly to the west with bolsonaro as their PM so has India I don’t see them siding with China nor Iran since they support Pakistan.
Yes BRICS is a real alliance,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS

As with the other two world wars in the minimal eventuality of another world war most likely there would be again two alliances. But as far as I know BRICS is rather an economical alliance than millitary but in the case of a war this probably won't matter anymore. BRICS is the only alliance where the member states are powerful enough in terms of millitary to face US and NATO.

It probably depends as well where the war would start, what would be the pretext and the two countries involved.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back