Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

In case you missed it: EU Parliament approves mass surveillance of private communications

SigTyr

Of course this won't be abused in any way, as it's for our own good!

https://european-pirateparty.eu/parliament-approves-chatcontrol/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/emmawoollacott/2021/07/07/eu-passes-emergency-law-allowing-tech-companies-to-screen-messages-for-child-abuse/

The temporary 3 year law reminds me of the temporary 15 day lockdown... Such bullshit

Thanks for sharing

SigTyr said:
Of course this won't be abused in any way, as it's for our own good!

https://european-pirateparty.eu/parliament-approves-chatcontrol/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/emmawoollacott/2021/07/07/eu-passes-emergency-law-allowing-tech-companies-to-screen-messages-for-child-abuse/

Yikes!!!
Thanks for sharing!

In NL the major news is being kept out of the headlines. Nothing about protests in France or elsewhere.

"Nothing to see here goyim, move along now. "

Yuck.

In 2020 the European Commission proposed “temporary” legislation aimed at allowing the search of all private chats, messages, and emails for illegal depictions of minors and attempted initiation of contacts with minors. This is to allow the providers of Facebook Messenger, Gmail, et al, to scan every message for suspicious text and images. This takes place in a fully automated process and using error-prone “artificial intelligence”. If an algorithm considers a message suspicious, its content and meta-data are disclosed automatically and without human verification to a private US-based organization and from there to national police authorities worldwide. The reported users are not notified.

What are the chances of that private organization being Jewish?

And they already have the solution https://www.theguardian.com/news/2021/jul/18/what-is-pegasus-spyware-and-how-does-it-hack-phones

Pegasus is the hacking software – or spyware – that is developed, marketed and licensed to governments around the world by the Israeli company NSO Group. It has the capability to infect billions of phones running either iOS or Android operating systems.

And who did they spy? Do you think potential criminals, mafia? https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...f-cyber-surveillance-weapon-nso-group-pegasus

The disclosures begin on Sunday, with the revelation that the numbers of more than 180 journalists are listed in the data, including reporters, editors and executives at the Financial Times, CNN, the New York Times, France 24, the Economist, Associated Press and Reuters.

Ahh, the pesky freedom of speech :lol:

But,it monitors with care, like a mother:
The company sells only to military, law enforcement and intelligence agencies in 40 unnamed countries, and says it rigorously vets its customers’ human rights records before allowing them to use its spy tools.

So, what's new governments spying on its citizens :roll:

But, but, if they're after pedophiles for real, they must tread carefully or else the catholic church will be left unattended :lol:

Then, in a decade they'll complain in the bible how they were persecuted out of the blue and I bet they'll even find a quatrain from the nostradamus mambo jambo predicting the rise of the red & black beast aka the fourth Reich :lol: :lol: :lol:

So here we were, minding our own business printing money like there is no tomorrow and shooting poison and razing forests and the bad Gentile came after us out of nowhere I tell you boy. Who can comprehend these people? Not even god, that's for sure
:cool:

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the next conspiracy front. "Vey oy fellow goytums don't worry we wuz monituring ebil debil molesters of children 'n' sheit, no spying promise".

Funny this EU decision comes on the forefront of Apple(iPhone) stating it's initiating a U.S. wide "scan" for "illicit images of minors". It seems like it affects every iPhone still in service since Apple supports iPhone 6S/7/8/X/Xs/11/12 and the upcoming 13.

I recall one person making a statement that it seems like their system works better on ML/AI phones i.e. X and above. While it does affect every iPhone the ones with AI/ML seem to handle the scan better. Apparently on another tech website they are mentioning the scan affects the phone in as much of a way of using user data and electricity. In other words not only do they scan your phone but your phone is processing the scan thus utilizing your phone as a source of energy. So the scans onus is on the individual iPhone user.

I wouldn't be surprised if the people at Apple are pist off at supporting older iPhones I mean the 6S came out in 2015. Nearly 6 years of service. They are like we need to slow down our phones to sell new sheit 'n' shekelberging.

I recall some people mention we are currently under an astrological aspect of our freedoms being razed to the ground. So it doesn't surprise me if this stuff is being done.

As a matter of fact it sets a dangerous present "What IS said underage content?". What if I'm a parent and I have videos and pictures of my child at bath time is THAT considered underage imagery? If I speak to my son and he is at the age of being with girls and I talk to him over the phone in a strong tone, am I suddenly "corrupting a minor"?

What exactly do these legal precedents lead to. All the anti-abuse and anti-child exploitation groups are going "Hava nagila" but it sets a very deeply profound violation of freedoms to acquire said information.

What if some person sexts me by accident pictures and or videos of themselves and they are underage. Am I suddenly the bad guy here? Am I next on the chopping block?

Again these laws are purposefully either liberally broadly interpreted or so vague and foggy it begs the question just WTF is the 300IQ version of what your trying to do?

I understand the World has people who do this. But it's basically Napoleanonic style law. We don't know who is or isn't guilty thus everyone is guilty until you got nothing to hide. I mean fellow goys you got nothing to hide just let us monitor your conversations.

IF you got nothing to hide then out with it. Which is funny because that's the statement most stupid people state and then the people who do care for freedoms wonder why every dumbass is allowed to voice their opinion. If you have stupid shit to state like "I got nothing to hide feel free to scan me or monitor me" then it's best to keep your fucking mouth shut.

Just because illegal things can be done with say money doesn't mean we stop using money. It's like crypto "Oy vey, vey oy goytums crimnalz 'n' sheit are using crypto".

Funny crypto is kinda anti-criminal studies have shown like less than 3% of transactions have been illicit and even then the illicit transactions are for small amounts of financial earnings. In other words major trades of massive financial robbery have rarely if ever been done and even then at risk of being found out by the "pseudo-anonymous" but not fully hidden transaction. Even full shadow wallet transactions like Cardano are not even bothered with by like 96%+ of the criminals out there. Again funny enough it seems crypto is mostly being used in small illicit transactions that hardly break several hundred dollars many of them being like street vendors just dealing weed or some drugs from the underground market.

I tell you if Europe had a few tens of millions maybe a few hundred million guns they wouldn't be propping this shit up in the E.U.

At the end I view this as a good thing. It's just gonna feed into us. Like Artosis and Tasteless Starcraft commentators state. Tasteless says this more often "At what point are you feeding into your opponent?". It's understood in a battle you lose some to win some. But at what point are you just throwing away your army and feeding into the opponent. IF the next E.U. exit/s occur this is one reason as to why. Hopefully for us England stands up to it but knowing the hymie hustle going on in U.K. and knowing the history of U.K. spy agencies they are probably rubbing their hands together.

I wouldn't even be surprised if they extend this for covid "dis/mis-information". "Oy vey goytums we found out child molestors 'n' sheit are spreading covid lies, quick all these people are illegally spreading dis-/mis-information".

And then it hits the U.S. E.U. measures in the U.S. monitoring child sexual predators has uncovered many are spreading lies about covid. Oy vey U.S. goy time to get spied on 10 times more than usual if you thought we were spying were are gonna inspect more and more and more lul'd the kikes.

SigTyr said:
In 2020 the European Commission proposed “temporary” legislation aimed at allowing the search of all private chats, messages, and emails for illegal depictions of minors and attempted initiation of contacts with minors. This is to allow the providers of Facebook Messenger, Gmail, et al, to scan every message for suspicious text and images. This takes place in a fully automated process and using error-prone “artificial intelligence”. If an algorithm considers a message suspicious, its content and meta-data are disclosed automatically and without human verification to a private US-based organization and from there to national police authorities worldwide. The reported users are not notified.

What are the chances of that private organization being Jewish?

Very highly likely. The fact and way they say "private US based organization" like this without naming it means it's something that people in general would not be in favor of at all if they knew what it was most likely.

It could be the ADL for all we know here.

this war is escalating quickly, they are pulling all there cards right now, stay strong get yourself a messenger bird(just kidding), keep up the FRTR's, they won't get away with this and I'm sure this will escalate towards the people waking up to the jewish agenda sooner than later.

Gear88 said:
I wouldn't even be surprised if they extend this for covid "dis/mis-information". "Oy vey goytums we found out child molestors 'n' sheit are spreading covid lies, quick all these people are illegally spreading dis-/mis-information".

That was my first thought.
It seems to me that solution is already exists and working, as you have mentioned Apple.
Looks like enemy proposed a solution for a problem they created at a first place. Since whole EU parliament is grey energy infused puppets they will do this no question asked for a bag of shekels. When this chatcontrol will be enforced , this US based private company will gain control over private communication of EU citizens.
Then after making few arrests this system will be proven effective and they may to extend it. For now it's temporary.
It's a matter of time the enemy will propose to use already running system for different cases, such as covid misinformation and that is only a beginning.

I had a revelation, that this GDPR was not to protect our data at the first place,but had completely different goals. Big companies didn't as suffer at all, their solution was to give users a choice of using this service or gtfo and as response for their request they share raw data, not the profile they created from that, as this is company's property. Meanwhile this affected smaller business in a bad way, as now it's required to follow security guidelines which cost a lot and created another bubble : cyber security.
But most importantly all EU companies are now having all the users data wrapped up, which will make it easier to analyze.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back