Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Flashing Words in my 3rd Eye?

SleepingWolf

I've been doing the Meditation to empower my astral senses (million thanks VoiceofEnki) and have been getting success. I can see while doing it the bright flash in my 3rd eye waning and waxing brightly when I do it now, and I'm already confident it will continue to do wonders, but alongside this, I've been having these words flash more and more in my 3rd eye.

This use to happen before a few months ago, but it was rare and typically just after waking up in that semi lucid state. I could never actually read them back then, and still don't, but now it's like these large blocks or paragraphs of text just flash in my mind when some days when I'm waking up, so fast I can't even hope to read them. Has anyone else experienced this? The letters/words are clearly english, but I can never keep the image of them their long enough to read them, cept for one time, but I went back to sleep and forgot what it said after waking up an hour later.

Is this normal? Enemy messing with me? Is this a method the Gods would use to communicate if my astral hearing was just underdeveloped? I can't imagine what really going on here.

I've had this many times, with pages of books, paragraphs sometimes the entire page then trying to turn to the next page. Some things have been interesting and occult related, some just random stuff. Not sure if it's memories of reading from past lives.

Lydia said:
I've had this many times, with pages of books, paragraphs sometimes the entire page then trying to turn to the next page. Some things have been interesting and occult related, some just random stuff. Not sure if it's memories of reading from past lives.

Well now I'm much more confident in trying to keep the images in my mind to try to read them, thank you Lydia! My minor worry is always if it's something a negative entity is trying to flash me, but thinking about the affirmation VoiceofEnki gave, the communication should be becoming clearer with the Gods. I hope I can read these things soon, could be important.

SleepingWolf said:
I've been doing the Meditation to empower my astral senses (million thanks VoiceofEnki) and have been getting success. I can see while doing it the bright flash in my 3rd eye waning and waxing brightly when I do it now, and I'm already confident it will continue to do wonders, but alongside this, I've been having these words flash more and more in my 3rd eye.

This use to happen before a few months ago, but it was rare and typically just after waking up in that semi lucid state. I could never actually read them back then, and still don't, but now it's like these large blocks or paragraphs of text just flash in my mind when some days when I'm waking up, so fast I can't even hope to read them. Has anyone else experienced this? The letters/words are clearly english, but I can never keep the image of them their long enough to read them, cept for one time, but I went back to sleep and forgot what it said after waking up an hour later.

Is this normal? Enemy messing with me? Is this a method the Gods would use to communicate if my astral hearing was just underdeveloped? I can't imagine what really going on here.

I have had this many times as well while either waking up or falling asleep or even in dreams. during meditation even. for me it would often be runes or other symbols that later proved to be of significance. Sometimes its even someones face. i have had this with whom i am almost positive is my Guardian also.

I recently had several days in a row where i kept seeing the othal rune in my mind during yoga. at first i thought it was becase of the race awakening rituals but it also happened sometimes before this. sure enough my brother the next day tells me he asked for some kind of guideance and saw this very same rune when he looked up at the moon and clouds.

oftentimes when its something with runes or numbers or even pictures this can be a way of telepathy of showing and telling. For me it has often felt like a prompt or help/ guidence to a certain working or information. i do think the Gods communicate with us in this way if our astral hearing is not yet all the way open. authentic telepathy or something from the Gods is oftentimes not words but in images, ideas, and just a "feeling", and if it comes in words its as little as possible. At least what i speculate based on my experiences.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back