Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Giants

Europe Gladio

Skeletons of Giants have been found and covered up for centuries to further push Darwin's evolution. They can range from 10-30 ft tall and are described as brawny with light hair. They are said to be descendents of the gods and the various female hominid species. I wonder if Hercules is one of those Giants along with Gilgamesh. Just a thought. Please correct me politely if I am wrong. Thank you.

The term Nephilim means "Son's of Orion" and in the Jewish texts the Nephilim are associated with the constellation of Orion. The Sumerian tale of Gilgamesh the hero Gilgamesh is a giant but it states he is actually divine and human. A child of the Gods like Hercules.

The actual bodies of the ancient Aryans they found the men are seven to eight feet tall and the women six and a half feet tall. The claims of thirty feet tall giants I don't believe as the evidence turns out to be nonsense like photoshop and such. Our Gods are around eight to nine feet tall.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back