Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Communist Life In China Coming To America?

magickeye9

jrvan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
jrvan said:
I almost wonder if the Asians in Australia will be especially resistant after seeing the Chinese getting anal swabbed. Because stuff like that is next on the menu after forced vaccines.

China is going simply out of control during this period. I read to where recently, the phones of Chinese people do read their faces and scan them.

If they are found to be lower than a specific age, games that they play shut down, to impose a 1 hour daily playing of games, and 2 hours at weekends. The impositions Chinese are going through, are brutal and many without any real use, it's just them going for total power over their populace in a Communist style government. Slowly, this will turn into a full blown USSR.

Many Chinese are having every human right violated. And maybe many don't care, but quite a few seem to care. This might cause an exodus from China in the future.

Not sure how this dystopia is going to end there. The only ways these types of things end, is through external war, or internal rebellion or collapse.

The whole system of China is what many jewish assholes here are trying to emulate and create here, but they have considerable problems with laws, Constitutions, public sentiment, and the populace resisting.

I am not sure how it is really in China. Maybe it's "Mostly normal", since most people there hardly know anything else. But part of it might be like legitimately living in a Borg movie. This will intensify after China also creates it's digital currency.

I am sure everyone who is Chinese and goes into China, and defies these "values" that the Government is imposing, is going to be into very deep waters already. Tolerance has to be below zero, especially for cases like them.

It saddened me seeing how many were falling for the jewish scapegoating of China. I bet there's ignorant people who would blame the "Chinese people" entirely rather than their Communist government. The jews just wear China like a mask like any communist nation, and some people don't think that communism has anything to do with jews. I know public personalities say phrases like "globalists" and "communists" without naming the jew because they have to, but anyone who isn't broadcasting has no excuse for being ignorant of the connection. The weasel arguments I've seen are so stupid like "Oh Karl's dad wasn't a rabbi, he was xian." So full of it. That's like when I was a teenager and the jew I was friends with at the time told me he was only "half jewish" when I made fun of him for being a jew. It's ridiculous. It wasn't real communism guys because the goyim weren't perfectly enslaved, and Karl was totally innocent! I'm telling you 100% of the truth ya gotta believe me so we can try more of that communism which wasn't communism. Jewish lies are so stupid and see-through now that it's starting to hurt my brain.

Exodus from China huh? I like the sound of that. I hope something like that happens because those people deserve better. They're nothing more than lab rats without human rights at this point, and it's disgusting to watch. Humanity should never be put in that state. Human pride and dignity are sacred. The only obstacle to an exodus that I see is that most people don't know how to organize and survive outside of a structure these days, it seems. But if they're feeding on bugs to survive then they might be better prepared for such a thing compared to the people of the West. How cool would it be if a large body of people emigrated from China to join forces with Taiwan? China's got about 5 times the population of the United States so if a huge number of people became citizens of Taiwan then it would strengthen Taiwan while simultaneously weakening the power of the CCP. They could take a coastal strip of the mainland for expansion of territory. Taiwan would first need allies though, powerful allies. I guess none of this is really feasible anyway unless governments of the world first get out from under the jewish heel, and by then it wouldn't matter. Hmm... what if they emigrated "in spirit." So they're in mainland China, but all of them like a gigantic swarm colony throughout China all publicly claim they are now Taiwanese, and that their wills are aligned with Taiwanese national interests and they won't accept a communist government anymore. Ahhh... maybe it's a pipe dream. That would be so satisfying though. There's a reason why the CCP is so afraid of their own people. They number so many. If their wills were aligned then they would be unstoppable. 1.5+ billion against the will of a few. They just need a way to organize. That path to organizing seems to be prevented right now.

The purpose of this post is to give all of us a better understanding of life in China from a Chinese native. Hopefully we will all recognize these things being pushed here in America. I just so happen to literally come across this video today, please watch to the end.

‪https://youtu.be/1CPY5sHdkvY‬

The video link is faulty. I think you accidentally merged the link with a forum link. I found the video though. It's at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CPY5sHdkvY

I'll take a look at the video sometime later today when I get around to it. I have an imminent appointment so I'll do my best to get back to you when I can, and give my thoughts on the matter after watching.

I have to wonder if the face scanning has already been here a while. I mean you can use your face “facial recognition/Face ID” or finger print now to unlock phones and computers. That data gets stored somewhere.

Most iPhone home buttons won’t let you unlock it without sensing the skin touch of your finger, so you can’t even use your nail or whatever to open it instead. It needs to be skin.

I watched it now. That's very informative for me regarding China's political reality. Communism really is just like xianity, just like a cult. They use the same tactic of forcing the public to be subjected to daily subliminal messages like in the bible. People turning on "dissidents" and snitching on them to the authorities. It really is xianity 2.0.

It's unfortunate that she fell into the trap of libertarianism. She seems like a very wise woman otherwise. Propping up the individual over the collective is just as unbalanced and dangerous as the opposite. What we need is for labor to have value again by allowing gentiles to keep their money instead of having it siphoned by jews. Government is supposed to operate on taxes - that's normal. However, right now our taxes are used to support the bandit state of pissrael. Once we remove the ZOG then we can have proper functioning governments for gentiles again which support gentile interests. Removing government entirely isn't the answer, and a certain degree of authoritarianism is necessary in my opinion. The citizenry can't decide everything on their own, and there are much more enlightened individuals who are qualified to safeguard the interests of the civilians. If you remove "big government" then you get run away big business. Instead just get rid of jews, and then everyone is happy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back