Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditations to Overcome this Dark Period of Humanity?

Yagami Light

Website
odysee.com
Hello. After reading HP HoodedCobra's latest post: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61236
I became skeptical about this...

What would be the BEST kind of meditations to do during this period of time, in order to ensure of our survival?

1. Health workings are surely needed! Constantly if possible. Now we have the Sun square (and I believe from January 2022 we will be able to do Jupiter square, which we can also use for luck?) but an aura of protection for the health is also good. HP Maxine had posted this some years ago. You basically vibrate Suryae or Raum, or any Sun mantra for x repetitions (100? 216?) in your aura, OR you can do this after you had an energy buzz (eg after Yoga). You visualize your aura in a powerful white-gold energy and then affirm 10-20 times "I am always exceptionally strong and healthy in every way. My immune system is always exceptionally strong and healthy in every way. I am always protected from any and all diseases, illnesses and viruses, in every way". (you can change the affirmation as you feel it's best needed for you)

2. Workings/Meditations to empower our astral senses to have better communication with the Gods.
I am actually wondering which of allll should one do. Focus on the clairaudience for better astral hearing? Can it be 100% trusted? Probably not. Focus on the clairvoyance to be able to see the Gods? Would that be effective?

3. Empower instinct/intuition so that we will not make wrong choices (that can cost our lives or harm us in any way). (again, which of all the meditations would be good for this? SaTaNaMa? A rune? Many things to consider.)

What other things would you suggest?

I know some people are trying to move country, or are only doing workings to gain money and be at least financially secured in the jewed world and all that chaos but... Do you think that's enough? To start off, no country is safe (I used to think otherwise). And, what good will your money be if, for example, you have a health problem and need to visit the doctor, but they won't accept you if you're not vaccinated?

Things are going from bad to worse, so shouldn't we try to take more steps ahead, compared to our enemy? Yes, the RTRs are a MUST, but surely they're not the only thing. What do you think?

Yagami Light said:

Use satanic, blue-electric energy to also facilitate better communications with the Gods. Obviously not 100% foolproof, but helps.

For intuition, work on 6th chakra and/or use Laguz. Perhaps Dagaz and Berkano can be used, since they have some aspect of water, but I am not fully sure.

For health, don't forget Mars. Mars Squares can be done this November.

Other ideas for workings:

1. Wealth working to ensure you have an abundance of everything you need.

2. Nauthiz working to ensure persistence and endurance through all adversity. Obviously pairs well with working with the Sun.

As far as taking more steps ahead of our enemy, this should be fulfilled with Internet Warfare, such as posting a few memes per day on Gab, Minds, and any other site really.

Open and clean all the major chakras, and after that process, or midway that process, do the same for minor chakras. Clean and empower aura. Work to open up energy pathways. Diet, sleep and exercising play major role in health.

Basically planetary mantras and sanskrit seed mantras work wonders. Hatha yoga every day. Kundalini yoga is great too, and some kriyas are a good workout on top of the spiritual aspect. Rune meditation is good way to overcome issues, and to clean and empower yourself.

Critical parts would be aura cleaning, and aura of protection. And if someone is not doing yoga, they surely are missing out...

I know this is pretty broadly spoken, but each and everyone needs to study and get to know themselves by themselves because that way you will know specifically what kind of approach you should have to a specific situation. Person A might do xyz while Person B does fyz, you know. Both will overcome this dark period in their own way.

Henu the Great said:
Open and clean all the major chakras, and after that process, or midway that process, do the same for minor chakras. Clean and empower aura. Work to open up energy pathways. Diet, sleep and exercising play major role in health.

Basically planetary mantras and sanskrit seed mantras work wonders. Hatha yoga every day. Kundalini yoga is great too, and some kriyas are a good workout on top of the spiritual aspect. Rune meditation is good way to overcome issues, and to clean and empower yourself.

Critical parts would be aura cleaning, and aura of protection. And if someone is not doing yoga, they surely are missing out...

I know this is pretty broadly spoken, but each and everyone needs to study and get to know themselves by themselves because that way you will know specifically what kind of approach you should have to a specific situation. Person A might do xyz while Person B does fyz, you know. Both will overcome this dark period in their own way.
You mean these ( shakti and bija mantras )
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=2598

Well probably, first thing is don’t get too worried. That wasn’t the goal of his post, but yes you do need to be prepared. This goes beyond our current crisis, in general, despite a crisis we all need to be working to get our lives in order and to have stability and health. Of course this crisis is a wake up call to those who haven’t been setting their life up accordingly.

This is independent of what’s going on in the world right now. You need to always be keeping your aura of protection strong, to be maintaining some type of health for your body, and to be pursuing some type of financial stability in a way that’s in line with your souls nature. Keep these goals in the front of your mind at all times and with guidance from the gods, you’ll be fine. Do rtrs too of course.

Blitzkreig said:
Yagami Light said:

Use satanic, blue-electric energy to also facilitate better communications with the Gods. Obviously not 100% foolproof, but helps.

For intuition, work on 6th chakra and/or use Laguz. Perhaps Dagaz and Berkano can be used, since they have some aspect of water, but I am not fully sure.

For health, don't forget Mars. Mars Squares can be done this November.

Other ideas for workings:

1. Wealth working to ensure you have an abundance of everything you need.

2. Nauthiz working to ensure persistence and endurance through all adversity. Obviously pairs well with working with the Sun.

As far as taking more steps ahead of our enemy, this should be fulfilled with Internet Warfare, such as posting a few memes per day on Gab, Minds, and any other site really.
The Dagaz rune was recommended for opening/empowering the third and it would make sense that it could be related to intuition.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back