Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fail Life

yumais

What should i do, if i fail life, i mean everyone at my age acomplished something, like have friends,wife,kids etc or others more lucky are superstars listened by all world, me i not acomplished anything, not having first gf, nothing,no friends, no life, all i do is i waste my time cuz i have nothing to do, no job, sometimes all the thoughts attack me, i don't even know who i am, what is life, why i am here, what should i do, and sometimes i even think about die and hope for a better life, all i know is the things i want, like my dreams, for me dreams = all life, let's say if i achieve my dreams and things i want then i can die, i don't care about anything like having a family or things like this, cuz ik is imposible for me, i hate my life :( I feel like im at low level in everything.

People like this with low level in everything can get manipulated by others very easy is that true? And if someone get power over them, they can do everything they want to them.

Does it enemy or my xian mind have something to do with all of this?

What do you think i should do? Start focusing more on spiritual life and dedicate everything to the spiritual life, is a good idea? If i will do all the meditations and i will gain more experince and power in spiritual life, i will be able to find myself and what i want my life to be? Hail Satan!

Path 1, failure. Doing nothing, worrying, dwelling in failure, negativity, suicide. This over and over again, until soul dissipates.

Path 2, success. Doing something, not worrying, keeping head high, setting goals and achieving goals. Wisdom, knowledge, power. Godhood, eventually.

Life is construction, struggle, survival and power. Death is loss and destruction.

Do you want to lose everything you've built up to now? Why don't you have a job?

Well you say you’ve accomplished nothing and have failed, but what have you done to accomplish these goals you mentioned? Friends, gf, ect. These aren’t impossible goals or unrealistic. It sounds like maybe you’re not really trying.

What do you enjoy? Go out and do those things. Do things you enjoy and meet like minded people. In life, it’s very simple, people who take action get things done and get what they want, people who sit around don’t. Especially if you’re in a habit of just being alone and doing your routine it can be hard, but you have to make moves and put yourself out there. Also, you can use the SS calendar to find timing to do workings to help attract friends or whatever else it is you are looking for.

Life can be very scary and hard, but you have to have courage to insert yourself into the world. That’s the only way to get out of the loop of loneliness. In this world very little can be done alone. You need people around. People bring opportunities and opportunities change lives.

You need to relax and focus your mind and soul on your finances. Study finance, and look for good opportunities especially abroad.

I was broke, single and living with my parents for years, and then in a very short time I transitioned to being fully financially independent from them and self sufficient. Sometimes things just blow up and change overnight, and opportunities reveal themselves to you if you keep your head up. Just relax, clean up your aura and banish these thoughts for a few days.

Indulge in hobbies and forget about your problems for a while, when you're feeling more emotionally and mentally stable get back into it. I've found sometimes I just am not emotionally and mentally ready to deal with certain problems, and better than trying to force myself to deal with them, and potentially making things worse, I just clear my head and deal with it when I'm feeling better.

Many people don't want to let go or forget their problems even temporarily, but when you're not stable you make bad decisions and often end up making your problems worse.

And? I believe that those who have experienced failure in their lives are better off than those who haven't.

You still have your health and youth right? Then you have a good opportunity to change your life for the better, only if you want it.

We can't help you much past this as it's up to you to pick yourself up and make something out of your life. But know that suicide is not the answer, you will only reincarnate weaker and possibly worse off than if you work now towards bettering your life, if youhave the power to reincarnate at all.

If I were in your position I would start with void meditation to calm and focus your mind but its too early for you to drop everything and focus solely on the spiritual. As you said you still have much to do in the physical. Not many members here that I know of meditate all day.

Best of luck and Hail Satan!

yumais said:
What should i do, if i fail life, i mean everyone at my age acomplished something, like have friends,wife,kids etc or others more lucky are superstars listened by all world, me i not acomplished anything, not having first gf, nothing,no friends, no life, all i do is i waste my time cuz i have nothing to do, no job, sometimes all the thoughts attack me, i don't even know who i am, what is life, why i am here, what should i do, and sometimes i even think about die and hope for a better life, all i know is the things i want, like my dreams, for me dreams = all life, let's say if i achieve my dreams and things i want then i can die, i don't care about anything like having a family or things like this, cuz ik is imposible for me, i hate my life :( I feel like im at low level in everything.

People like this with low level in everything can get manipulated by others very easy is that true? And if someone get power over them, they can do everything they want to them.

Does it enemy or my xian mind have something to do with all of this?

What do you think i should do? Start focusing more on spiritual life and dedicate everything to the spiritual life, is a good idea? If i will do all the meditations and i will gain more experince and power in spiritual life, i will be able to find myself and what i want my life to be? Hail Satan!

Based on what you said near the end you already have the answer to your concerns.

You are lacking purpose, find it, and put all your energy towards it.

Do not despair as how you feel today is temporary. It will subside to something greater, what goes down must come up.

With the help of Satan and a lot of hard work you can achieve more than your friends ever could, I think your problem is that you don't have it right now so you're sad. Like a beginner at the gym expecting to get muscles within the first week, when they realize how much better other people are they get discouraged and say the hard work isn't worth it.

Yes you should focus more on your spiritual life, as this will help you get what you what in the physical world. And then you should balance both together to be perfect. Maybe try getting a job that you can work your way up and with the help of our gods and spells you can keep progressing higher and higher

You need a daily self hypnosis practice where you separate negative, thoughts, emotions and actions from your body and condition your self into a new body with thoughts, emotions and actions that are conducive to the goals you are mentioning.

For some people, an expanded structure of Hypnosis might be required and just affirmations would not work. Try this everyday -
https://mega.nz/folder/lOhxCS5Z#O7rJ8-Q0lelXvLw5HWQ_Wg

Along with this do the required workings, and the necessary work.

Self-hypnosis is one thing, but I would avoid allowing others to hypnotize you or using hypnotic audios made by someone other than yourself:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/TheMind.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back