Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to complete the Magnum Opus

You first needs to advance spiritualy, rise the kundalini and then the God's will give you the informations needed for the Magnum Opus. As far as I know HP Hoodedcobra666 will post it on Jos but it will be totally useless if you are not spiritualy advanced.

You must develop and master all of the Satanic Meditations provided in JoS, proceeding steadily and patiently in order from beginner to advanced level and we'll talk again.

Noobslayer123 said:
Does anyone actually know how to complete the magnum opus.

This is Magnum Optus meditation routine from HPS. Maxine.

https://mega.nz/folder/aG4DkK7Y#ZcvEAfzCu4NENaQlRO8f2w

It’s a multiple lifetime process that requires multiple methods through achieving goals, meditation, and working with the Gods ect. It’s about perfecting yourself and acquiring high understanding of yourself and all things. A person might be of a certain spiritual level from a past life and likely will go towards continuing this this through events in the life that lead them back to where they were. There are posts you can search on the magnum opus by cobra and maxine, but start by living a life true to yourself and to the highest degree. Face all struggles and challenges with courage and passion. Learn about yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back