Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Probably getting insane

lightning666

i have addiction of reading web-novels. it has reach to a level where i am neglecting food, social interaction,studies, meditation while reading novel for 7 or 8 hours a day.

when i try to stop reading them or have nothing to read, its feel like
1)feeling similar to anxiety
2)headache
3)sometime it feel like i want to cry
4)hurried breathing

please help!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

sorry for bad English.

Slightning666 said:
i have addiction of reading web-novels. it has reach to a level where i am neglecting food, social interaction,studies, meditation while reading novel for 7 or 8 hours a day.

2)headache
4)hurried breathing

sorry for bad English.

"Opening this pathway is also very healing for drug addicts as it naturally induces extreme pleasure."

Try this meditation:
Opening the Crown Chakra
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Crown_Chakra.html

Emptiness meditation should stop this, if it doesn't, self-hypnosis will surely fix this problem.

Slightning666 said:

2)headache
4)hurried breathing

sorry for bad English.
Try doing other activities such as meditation, yoga, playing an instrument, solving logic problems etc. You probably have an air or fire deficiency. ( ? ) If so, try vibrating
VAYU, ( Y as in YAUM )the air mantra and AGNI, the fire mantra. You can state, in the trance state, something like:
,, I am free from any addiction to the novels, now and forever, totally permanently and completely.''
Good luck!

Sanskrit mantra Vayu and Agni:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Advanced_Consecration.html

Slightning666 said:

If it is to this degree, you should highly consider using Ansuz or Munka to break this. However, if you don't have sufficient power for this, then you should do lots of void and use hypnosis to break this. You can use self-hypnosis, or find some prerecorded tapes that you pay for.

https://www.hypnosisdownloads.com/addiction-help/internet-addiction

https://www.hypnosisdownloads.com/addiction-help/smartphone-addiction

If you have any apps for accessing the webnovels, delete them as soon as possible.
Stop visiting any sites which are related to webnovels.

The webnovels are getting trashier day by day with endless system novels where a higher existence is supposed to grant you wishes for petty tasks that you do. These novels today are not about suffering hardships or perseverance to gain rewards.By the time you have completed one trashy novel, 10 more are written. Its an endless vicious cycle.

It might be tempting to only read 1 chapter more before meditation or studies but before you know it, its night time. Therefore, If possible leave the webnovel ground completely in any and all forms. It may be hard for the first few days but bear it and stop accessing any webnovel sites. You will be rewarded soon after from all the meditations sessions after you overcome this obstacle.

Slightning666 said:

2)headache
4)hurried breathing

sorry for bad English.

You must Clean, do Yoga and void. But above all Clean, Clean, Clean.

216 Surya in Aura with a Demon for two years should fully clean the aura. Then also clean the chakras. There's also Astral, Light and mental body as well as many other things in the soul that can be cleaned. I have a feeling that 99% of all the issues people face, Is needing to remove enemy curses and clean everything off. Think about it, beside many factors, you have been cursed every year for as long as you have been alive. So let's say you're 25. What would 25 years of enemy curses do to you? And that's only the tip of the iceberg. It goes beyond this life.

Thanks everyone, problem solved. Well, it was solved more than a month ago but I have not posted any reply at that time.

:D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back