Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Critical Race Theory Puke

SagittarianMage

I've heard that they are going to begin making "critical race theory" a standard curriculum in US schools nationwide. Nauseating...

That’s impossible. It’s been banned in a few states already. The states will just tell the federal govt and Beijing bnai Biden to fuck off when they mandate this.

Kurat said:
Master said:
What is the theory about?
Some Noel Ignatiev shit

slyscorpion said:
Master said:

Basically this at the core:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/3ODACnOQ0Yrq/

They are trying to lie that Humanity is one race with the excuse that there is not much difference between the races. Let's clarify.

Felines and Canids are different species but are not composed of one race. Lions and Leopards are similar and are part of the same species but are not the same race.

The Human Species of this Planet is not composed of only one race but it will be if the races assimilate.

Master said:
Kurat said:
Master said:
Some Noel Ignatiev shit

slyscorpion said:
Master said:

They are trying to lie that Humanity is one race with the excuse that there is not much difference between the races. Let's clarify.

Felines and Canids are different species but are not composed of one race. Lions and Leopards are similar and are part of the same species but are not the same race.

The Human Species of this Planet is not composed of only one race but it will be if the races assimilate.

They lie and say we are one race. At the same time they say we have to end whiteness or white is bad things like that it's in this critical race theory stuff though usually the stuff they say in public or teach is more veiled and not as extreme and open of a position as the video it's the same thinking behind this. That was my point. White equals racist is basically what this is about. Plus in some cases remove the flag or any "white supremacist" symbols or things such as change Math History (or science :lol: ) to be racially correct or something. At least that is what I gather from this. I am not sure I fully understand all of what they are saying.

Master said:
Kurat said:
Master said:
Some Noel Ignatiev shit

slyscorpion said:
Master said:

Marxist idiot: There is only on race- the human race. It is becsuse different human races can interbreed

Google search: can lion and tiger reproduce

Lions and tigers are two different species. They look different, they have different lifestyles, they vocalize differently, and they generally live on different continents. Yet when they are brought together artificially, they can interbreed. Such hybrids are called tions and ligers.

Maxist idiot:
6e5.png

slyscorpion said:
Master said:
Kurat said:
Some Noel Ignatiev shit

slyscorpion said:

They lie and say we are one race. At the same time they say we have to end whiteness or white is bad things like that it's in this critical race theory stuff though usually the stuff they say in public or teach is more veiled and not as extreme and open of a position as the video it's the same thinking behind this. That was my point. White equals racist is basically what this is about. Plus in some cases remove the flag or any "white supremacist" symbols or things such as change Math History (or science :lol: ) to be racially correct or something. At least that is what I gather from this. I am not sure I fully understand all of what they are saying.

The enemy is a real clown when he tries to lie about science :lol:

Kurat said:
Master said:
Kurat said:
Some Noel Ignatiev shit

slyscorpion said:

Marxist idiot: There is only on race- the human race. It is becsuse different human races can interbreed

Google search: can lion and tiger reproduce

Lions and tigers are two different species. They look different, they have different lifestyles, they vocalize differently, and they generally live on different continents. Yet when they are brought together artificially, they can interbreed. Such hybrids are called tions and ligers.

Maxist idiot:
6e5.png

Marxist idiot, :lol: :lol: :lol:

In all the country it is impossible. There's just no way they would be able to enforce this and we already see many states being strongly against the current president.

On the other hand theres a chance it may happen and wll be implemented in key areas like the big cities and other highly jewish/marxist influenced areas the the USA.

Like they're trying to set up the next 5-10 years of a whole new batch and even worse of brainwashed kids grown into radical anti white commies adults who are able to vote as well.

Basically the theory is this. White people are evil and the cause of all suffering. The one thing right with this theory is people are realizing there is one race causing all of our problems. They just missed the mark. It’s not whites it’s jews. And even though the jews have mixed with all races, the dominant number of jews have white skin and this is probably on purpose as it helps shift the blame. Critical race theory is another missile fired from the jews. It’s hit us a bit. Not much, we’ll clean up the mess and move on just as we always do. This theory doesn’t have the legs to keep going in the longterm.

I've heard many say it's just Marxism/communism it just doesn't say it straight out

My opinion home school your kids an let them socialize after classes are done, we should do our part, teach your kids about what it really is about,an if the teachers tell them not to mention it to their parents, say we won't allow our kids to become marxist mindless slaves

But things are getting bad a school board teacher sued a parent cause (let us teach kids communist brainses bes bad you know if think you bes bad)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back