Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Eating disorders

Camila Javiera

Greetings to all.

I publish this here because my post was not published in the health forum and the truth is an important topic for me. I hope I am not making a mistake.

My question is whether it is possible to overcome an eating disorder
(I will not go into details) through some rune, mantra or some type of meditation. And I would also like to know which chakra governs that aspect, because although I have read the information I am not sure.

Any information I will be grateful.

Camila Javiera said:
Greetings to all.

I publish this here because my post was not published in the health forum and the truth is an important topic for me. I hope I am not making a mistake.

(I will not go into details) through some rune, mantra or some type of meditation. And I would also like to know which chakra governs that aspect, because although I have read the information I am not sure.

The Digestive System and the intestines are governed by the Manipura Chakra and the Muladhara Chakra. You can vibrate the SOWILO rune in the Muladhara Chakra (to overcome intestinal problems) 54 times for 40 days, along with an affirmation. For Digestive System you should vibrate in Manipura Chakra RAUM, RAUDA or other mantra related to Sun and Manipura Chakra. You could do the magic square of the Sun for vitality and health. Also do Yoga and Surya Namaskar ( you can find this online ). You could do a healing work where you breathe in energy from the sun and send it to the spot. Try that too:
1. Inner Smile : https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1326&p=8326#p8326
2. Perfect Health Working by Lydia
START: Full Moon in Virgo, waxing or full moon in Sagittarius, Aquarius, Taurus or Leo. Start and do in the planetary hours of Sun, Mercury, Venus or Jupiter. Never start this during the Void of Course moon. Waxing moon is for increasing health, waning moon is for removing health issues.
1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate SURYA to increase health, ANSUZ to remove health issues or WUNJO for healing 40 times, 54 times or 216 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
"In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am eternally free from any and all sickness, illness, disease, and pain. I have perfect health, now and forever."

Siatris Ioholo said:
Camila Javiera said:
Greetings to all.

The Digestive System and the intestines are governed by the Manipura Chakra and the Muladhara Chakra. You can vibrate the SOWILO rune in the Muladhara Chakra (to overcome intestinal problems) 54 times for 40 days, along with an affirmation. For Digestive System you should vibrate in Manipura Chakra RAUM, RAUDA or other mantra related to Sun and Manipura Chakra. You could do the magic square of the Sun for vitality and health. Also do Yoga and Surya Namaskar ( you can find this online ). You could do a healing work where you breathe in energy from the sun and send it to the spot. Try that too:
1. Inner Smile : https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1326&p=8326#p8326
2. Perfect Health Working by Lydia
START: Full Moon in Virgo, waxing or full moon in Sagittarius, Aquarius, Taurus or Leo. Start and do in the planetary hours of Sun, Mercury, Venus or Jupiter. Never start this during the Void of Course moon. Waxing moon is for increasing health, waning moon is for removing health issues.
1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate SURYA to increase health, ANSUZ to remove health issues or WUNJO for healing 40 times, 54 times or 216 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
"In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am eternally free from any and all sickness, illness, disease, and pain. I have perfect health, now and forever."

Thanks for answering.

I'm not sure why your post was not approved in the SS health subforum, in case it wasn't explicitly approved maybe it just got lost in the sea of daily posts to approve, you could try again as I'm sure you're gonna get much more help there.

To answer you: I believe eating disorders are mostly mental, so the reason for them might be hangups and similar things. Using a Rune like Ansuz and an affirmation like:" I am completely and permanently free from any and all eating disorders in a positive and healthy way for me"
^ You can tailor the affirmation to suit your own needs. Check the calendar for the best date in which to start a freeing the soul or psychic healing working.
Good luck.

Camila Javiera said:
Greetings to all.

For an eating disorder such as anorexia or bulimia this would be a mental health condition. I’m not well versed on these but I have gathered a large group of these people experienced their parents say nasty things about their bodies or weight and for the wrong reasons, or they were picked on for body image as a kid. This would not be a digestive issue, crown chakra workings help mental conditions. The solar chakra and overall meditation can help in other ways like self esteem and regaining physical health. Boosting the will to overcome this condition.

You should describe your problem so we can help you, don't be ashamed but be discreet.

Sundara said:
Camila Javiera said:
Greetings to all.

For an eating disorder such as anorexia or bulimia this would be a mental health condition. I’m not well versed on these but I have gathered a large group of these people experienced their parents say nasty things about their bodies or weight and for the wrong reasons, or they were picked on for body image as a kid. This would not be a digestive issue, crown chakra workings help mental conditions. The solar chakra and overall meditation can help in other ways like self esteem and regaining physical health. Boosting the will to overcome this condition.

Thank you, your answer confirms my suspicions.

Aquarius said:
I'm not sure why your post was not approved in the SS health subforum, in case it wasn't explicitly approved maybe it just got lost in the sea of daily posts to approve, you could try again as I'm sure you're gonna get much more help there.

To answer you: I believe eating disorders are mostly mental, so the reason for them might be hangups and similar things. Using a Rune like Ansuz and an affirmation like:" I am completely and permanently free from any and all eating disorders in a positive and healthy way for me"
^ You can tailor the affirmation to suit your own needs. Check the calendar for the best date in which to start a freeing the soul or psychic healing working.
Good luck.

Thanks for your reply. The post was approved in the health forum, but there are more people here.

I'm already using that rune for another problem I have. I wonder if I can do two similar jobs with the same rune (allowing a few hours) or will I have to wait.

Master said:
You should describe your problem so we can help you, don't be ashamed but be discreet.

Thanks brother. I just needed a confirmation of the information I had. Now I must get to work.

Camila Javiera said:
Aquarius said:

Good luck.

Thanks for your reply. The post was approved in the health forum, but there are more people here.

I'm already using that rune for another problem I have. I wonder if I can do two similar jobs with the same rune (allowing a few hours) or will I have to wait.
Unless you want to use another rune I would wait.

Camila Javiera said:
Master said:

Thanks brother. I just needed a confirmation of the information I had. Now I must get to work.

You're welcome.

Ansuz is typically for freeing the soul or freeing workings, so if you're doing that already don't start another freeing working at the same time.
Wunjo could be ever more useful than Ansuz for you since it's about healing the mind.

Aquarius said:
Ansuz is typically for freeing the soul or freeing workings, so if you're doing that already don't start another freeing working at the same time.
Wunjo could be ever more useful than Ansuz for you since it's about healing the mind.

Thanks for your help. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back