Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Putin's black magic against Russia in Orthodox monastery

Edward Lonsa

Website
www.deathofcommunism.com
I wish to share some interview of Russian polititions who shared info of putin's travel to Ladoga monastery to allegedly do some black magic against Russian revolutionary forces. While of course it might be checking goyim's level of ignorance, it is a result of our RTR too. With the difference that when kikes do their common check-outs without RTR they just get info from us, while when they do it and we do RTR - WE, our nations, are the ones who get info from them. So this is this very case. Below I quote the interview where they expose themselves totally - together with all their black magic using church only as a facade, plus mind manipulation via Media and movie industry - from the times of Andropov and beyond.

С. S. Kryuchkov- When Naryshkin says: "The Foreign Intelligence Service knows part of the truth about the case of the alleged poisoning of Alexei Navalny,"* doesn't this suggest that even in the thick of the paranoia in which they simmer and live, they always leave themselves some room to retreat?

В. Solovey- Naturally, the head of the Foreign Intelligence Service, no matter what country - let's say Germany or MI6 or some CIA department - will always be interspersed with such meaningful hints. That is why this speech is given in doses, to set the information agenda for some time. This is more likely evidence of some kind of political pretensions of Naryshkin to occupy some position. He is now in the president's favor.

С. Kryuchkov- What kind of a post? Isn't this a showdown on the eve of the so-called transit?

В. Solovey: Yes, the goal of everyone is to present themselves in the best possible way, to demonstrate their positions and their loyalty to the president. And everybody secretly hopes that the transit will lead to their promotion, will improve their positions.

С. Kryuchkov- Is yesterday's visit by Putin and Sechin** to a monastery on Ladoga Island an element of this game?

В. Solovey- You see, they (they are those who rule Russia) always need the support of some mystical forces. It does not matter where these mystical forces come from - whether from the Orthodox tradition or from some other occult tradition. Here's an example that on the 9th of August there will be occult rites. And do you know what kind of ritual? And it will be attended by those people who count on the transit and take an active part in it. To prevent Russia from repeating the Belarusian revolution. August 9.

С. Kryuchkov- In the bosom of traditional attitudes?

В. Solovey- Quite distant. I say the occult ritual of black magic. So-called black magic.

С. Kryuchkov- How do you know this? ... oh, I see.

В. Solovey- From the Foreign Intelligence Service.

С. Kryuchkov- By the way, another line of attack emerged and crystallized in this interview with Naryshkin. He talks about the need to involve artists and writers in the creation of works about intelligence. And today the world of culture pleased us with the fact that the repertoire of theaters will be checked for compliance with the national security strategy. Wonderful! Finally we are getting some properly organized cultural censorship.

В. Solovey- Yes, censorship policy. In general, look: these people live solely by the examples of the past. Let people of art and culture write or create a series of works about Chekists - this is what Yury Andropov did in the 1970s. And here they are doing the same thing now. They're repeating it. Look, they can't even come up with anything. Nothing original.

С. Kryuchkov- Is this such a phantom for the establishment? Because this is the space in which it is up to the establishment to brew, judging by everything.

В. Solovey- This is their strategy. It really is their strategy. They expect that they can hold on for a very long time. They have these hopes, hopes, dreams. I doubt that they will be able to hold on for very long. The contradictions between these elite groups are so strong that they are likely to derail any transit plan and scenario.
But they are trying to move forward with their heads turned back. And it is fundamentally important for them to ensure the maximum points of stability and the maximum points of control at the very beginning of the transit. So that the little people do not revolt.

I wonder what exactly do they call "the transit"? Or do "those who rule Russia" also need the support of celestial bodies? And this is how the interview ends:

В. Solovey- ...
...In our country August is traditionally considered a "black month". This, of course, is no more than a coincidence, but a certain magic is present. Because I mentioned this occult ritual on August 9 for a reason. Because this fear is characteristic... Not fear, but these expectations of something unexpected, they are characteristic of the elites too. Everyone who participates in a transit in which they are promised some positions is superstitiously afraid that life might deceive them.

Source https://echo.msk.ru/programs/personalno/2880592-echo/

Now look here https://ancient-forums.com/app.php/ritual-schedule?sid=d100db174c1eebc10c7b82f0a0404b07

"August is always a tragic month for the enemy, and has always been a most baeutiful Pagan month of recreation.

Everyone who has been following the news, is seeing the clash of energies and how the enemy is trying to impose their agenda through difficult times such as these right now."

Enemy admitted the fact that their so called xian church is only a facade for their own black magic against us and it is used whenever they need it to cover their shit. I will not be surprised if they come to Ladoga island to secretly sacrifice children there. Russian Orthodox xian monasteries were many times already exposed for abducting and enslaving children.

I've got a message on Ouija board that the xian is rising and that activism activities are needed in this country.
I haven't been using any russian social media for a while,but I am aware that censorship got worse.
Hitting vk will be useless , telegram is not save either.
Any advices how to reach the masses?

Got some balls to literally state their island is a black magic kaballah pump site as I like to call them.

Well what can I say for those who read this and follow through 8, 9, and 10 do more F/AT/SJD what can I say. In our current schedule HP.Cobra mentioned just before that the Eid festivals we can visualize Arabic places, visualize the letters crumbling not programming the blood, and I guess we can visualize the blood stay and poison the muzzies with their own energies they raised since it just falls back on them. If we poisoned the blood it's bad not just to use by the enemy but also by the muzzies themselves they get hit by the poison.

What can I say for our fellow NS/SS personnel who want to give Russian or as I like to call Russia the America of the Old World. They helped us out in our beginnings and more than likely had it not been for sovietizaiton they would have continued to work with America and the rest of the World.

Anyways we can always see pictures of Ladoga island and it's orthodox church and visualize anti-magick against them.

And also jew Putin and gypsy Lukashenko are sending hundreds of non-white immigrants to Lithuania every day. They are transporting immigrants from Iraq to Minsk with plane and then send them into Lithuania. It's make Me angry!

Kurat said:
And also jew Putin and gypsy Lukashenko are sending hundreds of non-white immigrants to Lithuania every day. They are transporting immigrants from Iraq to Minsk with plane and then send them into Lithuania. It's make Me angry!
It's one weapon in this war, and it's as nasty as the others as it will create cultural havoc.

I read an article not too long ago that Estonia gifted Lithuania barbed wire to use at their border.

Kurat said:
As far as I noticed extremely few if any European women are willing to marry any of these non-white invaders. Nowadays not many people want to marry in general because of the social anti-family theories that are being spread currently like feminism or mgtow. But as far as I read in the future on `racism` grounds the jews will probably try to ban marriage between Whites. But that's possible probably only if jews get their way with nwo, otherwise I don't think people will remain idle about it.

Bump: Sunday August 8th, 2021, Monday August 9th, 2021 and Tuesday August 10th 2021.

For those who want some extra action try to focus on Ladoga Island in Russia and lets try and give some extra firepower to our Russian SS/NS division. Maybe do one extra F-RTR rituals and focus on Ladoga like back last month with Eid dates.

Also O.P.(Edward Lonsa) keep us updated on any manifestations of the enemy or our manifestations from our cause.

It's not just Russia, but a global ritual that occurs every year around August 8th.

https://www.welovemassmeditation.com/2021/07/cintamani-grid-boost-meditation-at-the-maximum-of-lions-gate-portal-opening.html?m=1

Delete the link if need be, just citing my source.

StraitShot47 said:
It's not just Russia, but a global ritual that occurs every year around August 8th.

https://www.welovemassmeditation.com/2021/07/cintamani-grid-boost-meditation-at-the-maximum-of-lions-gate-portal-opening.html?m=1

Man these fuckhead New Agers sure have a very crazy retarded spin on things. The way they speak on the comments and the way they act no wonder people get turned off spirituality if they are a rational person. I know we have crazies come here on JoS but at least we are willing to teach them and recreate their spiritual World.

Still I can see why many avoid meditation and avoid this stuff. It's no surprise that new age is an arm of the xtian/judeo-bolshevik system.

Anyways thanks for pointing this out. Once you stated the Lion's Gate Portal, it reminded me of a thread someone posted about two weeks ago on said subject. Someone just replied about the movie studio, since the O.P. never gave any information on said subject.

Well what can I say just cruise around with FRTR/AT/SJD and lets ruin the enemies holiday. I'd figure if we ruined the massive 480-510 million animal korban/holocaust of Australia back in 2020 just about when coof-19 was popping in. We can ruin this non-sense.

Gear88 said:
StraitShot47 said:

Man these fuckhead New Agers sure have a very crazy retarded spin on things. The way they speak on the comments and the way they act no wonder people get turned off spirituality if they are a rational person. I know we have crazies come here on JoS but at least we are willing to teach them and recreate their spiritual World.

Still I can see why many avoid meditation and avoid this stuff. It's no surprise that new age is an arm of the xtian/judeo-bolshevik system.

Anyways thanks for pointing this out. Once you stated the Lion's Gate Portal, it reminded me of a thread someone posted about two weeks ago on said subject. Someone just replied about the movie studio, since the O.P. never gave any information on said subject.

Well what can I say just cruise around with FRTR/AT/SJD and lets ruin the enemies holiday. I'd figure if we ruined the massive 480-510 million animal korban/holocaust of Australia back in 2020 just about when coof-19 was popping in. We can ruin this non-sense.

These "new agers" are basically Qanon quasi spiritualists. Some of them know they're strangulating this planet. Most are just useful idiots aiding the captors, top rabbis, and Jesuits.

They lack the ability to think critically about what they're doing. Or don't want to admit to themselves they're "controlled opposition".

Kurat said:
I did some research in regards to Navalny. Heavy protesting like never before started in january after his arrest. This is probably why Russia has big numbers of covid cases every day. They need the restrictions more than ever. Navalny seems to be very far right. Although the west pretends to like him and defend him. It's just virtue signaling for their image but they probably hope Putin kills him. They probably treated him last year just in hopes of getting him on their side and see if he has any incriminating evidence against Putin. But Navalny is the last man the jews want in power in Russia. He is extremly anti imigration and does not have good opinions on lgbt diversity and related crap. They will not let him participate in ellections and most importantly compared to Trump for example in the case of Navalny they won't slander him but instead not mention his name. This gotta mean something... probably they are afraid of him. This is just my study I could be wrong.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Kurat said:
I did some research in regards to Navalny. Heavy protesting like never before started in january after his arrest. This is probably why Russia has big numbers of covid cases every day. They need the restrictions more than ever. Navalny seems to be very far right. Although the west pretends to like him and defend him. It's just virtue signaling for their image but they probably hope Putin kills him. They probably treated him last year just in hopes of getting him on their side and see if he has any incriminating evidence against Putin. But Navalny is the last man the jews want in power in Russia. He is extremly anti imigration and does not have good opinions on lgbt diversity and related crap. They will not let him participate in ellections and most importantly compared to Trump for example in the case of Navalny they won't slander him but instead not mention his name. This gotta mean something... probably they are afraid of him. This is just my study I could be wrong.

Navalny himself is just a speaker. But his organization and associates are complete Left, jews and liberasts. They and all other opposition in Russia is well-known as "liberal opposition". Everything that opposes putin officially is just called "liberalism". Forever calling putin and its government of thieves and criminals "Hitler and Nazi", forever calling FSB "gestapo". In Russia there is no such thing as "Right or far right sector". We have many many years in prison for any Nazi or related philosophy. Both our criminal oligarch government and liberal opposition hates both so called far right Trump-like opposition and actual Right opposition such as nationalism and Nazi. We have no "right".

Here in this video, director of FBK (Navalny's organization), Vladimir Milov, speaks of FSB https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-smbWcUt62w you can turn on the subs and auto-translate them into English. On minute 13 you will see the cadres of ugliest liberast tolerast human-hating racial kikes interviewed about "devilish Satanic putin's government" associating it with everything that we are about - Nazism, leadership, Satanism, anti-vax etc. They try to make it look like all anti-vax conspirologists raised by FSB to confront the liberal West. They want to make it look like actual Right wing Nazism does not exist and everything JoS stands for was invented by FSB.

So what you see here is controlled opposition that is secretly monitored by kikes to direct the existing revolutionary moods of Russian people into Western liberalism instead of their natural rout of some kind of nationalism. While on the surface it might look quiet White and traditional such as Navalny and other White-looking xian speakers the video above shows who sits behind the curtains.

By the way, they are strongly pro-vaccination, pro-lockdown and pro-Bill-Gates, and their only opposition to putin in it is that they force mRNK Moderna and Pfizer against non-mRNK Sputnic and other less powerful vaccines. In their other video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYaeBuUF0Ik they say: "if Navalny were your president you would have been locked down really hard - look at his presidential program!" (minute 6 and further)

they need the restrictions more than ever

No, we do not. We need freedom. Jews need restrictions in their crimes.

This is exact idea of liberast opposition in Russia - they also like these restrictions and lockdowns and want more of this on us. Our FRTR programs made them say it openly.

Jirinovsky, other kike leader of some left kike party in putin's gov, threatened non-vaxed Russians with prison for "making other people sick".

Edward Lonsa said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
Kurat said:

Navalny himself is just a speaker. But his organization and associates are complete Left, jews and liberasts. They and all other opposition in Russia is well-known as "liberal opposition". Everything that opposes putin officially is just called "liberalism". Forever calling putin and its government of thieves and criminals "Hitler and Nazi", forever calling FSB "gestapo". In Russia there is no such thing as "Right or far right sector". We have many many years in prison for any Nazi or related philosophy. Both our criminal oligarch government and liberal opposition hates both so called far right Trump-like opposition and actual Right opposition such as nationalism and Nazi. We have no "right".

Here in this video, director of FBK (Navalny's organization), Vladimir Milov, speaks of FSB https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-smbWcUt62w you can turn on the subs and auto-translate them into English. On minute 13 you will see the cadres of ugliest liberast tolerast human-hating racial kikes interviewed about "devilish Satanic putin's government" associating it with everything that we are about - Nazism, leadership, Satanism, anti-vax etc. They try to make it look like all anti-vax conspirologists raised by FSB to confront the liberal West. They want to make it look like actual Right wing Nazism does not exist and everything JoS stands for was invented by FSB.

So what you see here is controlled opposition that is secretly monitored by kikes to direct the existing revolutionary moods of Russian people into Western liberalism instead of their natural rout of some kind of nationalism. While on the surface it might look quiet White and traditional such as Navalny and other White-looking xian speakers the video above shows who sits behind the curtains.

By the way, they are strongly pro-vaccination, pro-lockdown and pro-Bill-Gates, and their only opposition to putin in it is that they force mRNK Moderna and Pfizer against non-mRNK Sputnic and other less powerful vaccines. In their other video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYaeBuUF0Ik they say: "if Navalny were your president you would have been locked down really hard - look at his presidential program!" (minute 6 and further)

they need the restrictions more than ever

No, we do not. We need freedom. Jews need restrictions in their crimes.

This is exact idea of liberast opposition in Russia - they also like these restrictions and lockdowns and want more of this on us. Our FRTR programs made them say it openly.

Jirinovsky, other kike leader of some left kike party in putin's gov, threatened non-vaxed Russians with prison for "making other people sick".

I will do a deeper study on the info you provided. BTW when I said they need the restrictions I was referring to the fact that the government needs to justify restrictions to stop protests. But it was just my theory as I saw this my country as well.

Edward Lonsa said:
They want to make it look like actual Right wing Nazism does not exist and everything JoS stands for was invented by FSB.

This is precisely why after careful consideration and my own personal view. We are not a wing or winged. We are neither left despite revolutionary tendencies of course within reason certainly not a blood, Putsch-style rather falling more unto Democratic revolution especially as more and more it seems democrats particularly here in the U.S. adopt pinko-red spectrum leftist ideology more so establishment/JNWO leftism rather like B'nai, Beijing, Chinaboy O'Biden(3rd term of Obeezy/Barry) has started sloughing off anti-fa/BLM and despite using them as a battering ram will at some point turn them into the U.S. justice department for shits and giggles.

Nor are we right wing. We certainly aren't cuckservatives nor do we necessarily hold unto our conservation of the past. Not that I'm trying to be literal the problem here in the U.S. is conservatives are either establishment, cucks, or America First(Look at Dr. Rand). And we are more of a Nationalist approach albeit again conservative usually implies some sort of religious i.e. Xtian back up most conservatives even Trump who is or isn't jewish it doesn't matter is a xtian. While he is certainly the lesser of two evils, he is still either a xtian cuck or jewcy like rabbi putin.

The sheer fact is we are Nigredo or Black Spectrum political opposition. If you watched the old WW2 documentaries whereby they have a SS dagger stab Europe in the middle it forms a Swastika and then mutates into a pool of black covering Europe. Although funny enough in most documentaries Germans are considered using the color Grey. Not that is surprising since I would not be surprised if some Fascist or NS group in the World back then may have called themselves the Grey shirts kinda like the Silver Shirts that Cardinal Laughlin promoted back in the Chicago/Michigan area.

The sheer fact is, like Thomas Dalton stated in the Prologue of Mein Kampf that he put up for readers to keep an open mind. IF people knew about what real Socialism(especially German Socialism, even Prussian Spenglerian Socialism has certain merits coming from Prussia) and real Nationalism. And you combine the two into National Socialism, people would freak the fuck out and demand it as their Government. Like Henry Ford said IF people knew how the economy and banking worked there would be a revolution by the end of the day". Funny Henry Ford was speaking to an audience that didn't know the machinations of a rothschild bank which people perfectly knew about during the Revolutionary war period and even into the early 1800s one of the reasons why we resisted the bankers for so long.

I don't know what is going on in Russia. But man Edward Lonsa it seems to me your fellow Ruskie is about as retarded as they come. Like comedian Ron White stated "You can fix ignorance, but you can't fix stupid".

It seems to me Nazi this Nazi that and the jew laughs all the way to the bank. They are going man Russian goyim are so easy to manipulate. They literally believe what they don't understand which we do and we don't do cause that is the goyshkopfation plan. It reminds me of a post that Alexander Dugin and a few rabbis are concocting Fascism in Eastern Europe.

The sheer fact is EVERY Russian/E.E. person in that part of the World has NO FUCKING idea what National Socialism is nor if they don't wake their ass up will they only a slow painful bitter ice cold death in the winter.

The FUCK is going on in that part of the World that they literally believe the Soviet Union was the hottest shit since the invention of air. It reminds me of the story of Mikhail Kalasnikov, he literally was a bum in the Soviet Union he is the John Moses Browning of his civilization and yet the guy lived in a crackjack box apartment till 2003 when he created his Kalasnikov Vodka and then he moved to a nice house. WONDERFUL if Hitler won Mikhail not only would have been one of the most wealthiest people in Russia but his weapons wouldn't be so flagrantly spread across the World to create extra kosher supervision by keeping the muzzies in perpetual warfare over 15 billion dollars worth of AK and derivatives have literally been given away for next to nothing.

Like the joke from Sub-Sahara Africa you can get an RPG-6 for 300 bucks and warhead for 50 bucks.

Seriously Edward Lonsa your fellow volk genosen seem to be heading for death dive with rabbi putin. They literally believe the best thing in the World is to repeat the same thing in history. It's no surprise America and China are going for Communization. Like rabbi Gregory Schwartz(rabbi George Soros) 1979 "I hate America and the people in it".

Same can be said for all nations. Russians best wake their ass up it's not just THEM who is on the chopping block but everyone especially with all these conspiracies becoming facts. Even Alex Jones is being proven correct in many cases.

WAKE UP RUSSIA! Russia Erwacht!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back