Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

This is literally all I've ever wanted

Someone.something_

This forum is full of people who are actually smart and not blind to the Jewish bullshit, full of people with matching morals and answers to everything I can think. And with father Satan I can live a life I've always wanted, and help put down the jews. I feel so blessed to have found this.

I feel strongly that in my past life I was a Satanist as I've always disliked jews, drugs, the new agers, and ect. and I've always tried to grow my spiritual knowledge, it's like I was a Satanist before I even knew who Satan really was. It just makes me so happy to find people like me, thank you all and I hope everything is going good for yall aswell.

Someone.something_ said:
This forum is full of people who are actually smart and not blind to the Jewish bullshit, full of people with matching morals and answers to everything I can think. And with father Satan I can live a life I've always wanted, and help put down the jews. I feel so blessed to have found this.

Don't forget that everyone here is willing to learn and advance, This is the most beautiful thing if you ask me. :D I am sure that we all feel blessed to have been guided to father Satan, I absolutely adore father and Astarte, I am extremely grateful to be here alive and kicking.

Someone.something_ said:

I feel strongly that in my past life I was a Satanist as I've always disliked jews, drugs, the new agers, and ect. and I've always tried to grow my spiritual knowledge, it's like I was a Satanist before I even knew who Satan really was. It just makes me so happy to find people like me, thank you all and I hope everything is going good for yall aswell.

You do better remove your email.
SS women, esp young and new, usually make very bad first experience with other SS who are male. For a weird reason, in Spiritual Satanism there are many trashy men, who are highly manipulative and toxic. Those pests don’t even meditate, and are probably jewish if you ask me.

Well, this warning goes out to the world, not only you.

Oh and welcome to the gang!
Good luck on your path.

Someone.something_ said:

Same, I love this place and the SS here. I love Father Satan and our Gods, I would die for them, the SS, and for the future of this planet.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back