Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New Life. Satanic gratitude and best wishes to all of you..

serpentwalker666

Having just become a father recently, I am very much a mix of emotions. Satans providence in our lives shines extremely strongly the more we advance.

I have had a very hard life health wise, and in explicitly, and miraculously so many factors in my life are lining up so my SS Wife, and me don't have to stress excessively about financial problems, because I sometimes can be a frail man unfortunately, however this is gradually changing for the better.

I am finding in have the strength to be up to the tasks the gods wanted for me. I couldnt be happier.

I'm making this post to try to express just how deeply grateful I am for the satan and the gods, our Jos ministry, our warfare and our life purpose that is resulting in our side growing in influence and us being the tide to crush the enemy viciously for their crimes.

The formation of satanic family units for people who have the time, energy, and life circumstances to allow, is so deeply important. The gods really feel and express the importance of this to people who are able to do this.

I am just beginning on this new path of my life, being a father.

Thank you so much everyone..this ministry, Father Satan, everything is just so magical and beautiful.

Its the shining light that keeps me going through the darkness, in this sick dystopia.

May the Aryan Race grow in numbers and raise in prominence once again.

May all gentiles rise and become strong in satan over the next eternity, sooner then later.

NEVER LOSE HOPE BECAUSE THE GODS CARE FOR THEIR OWN!!

OUR WORLD WILL BE SAVED.

WE ARE THE HARBINGERS OF THIS CRITICAL CHANGE, THE DESTRUCTION OF THE ENEMY AND THE BIRTH OF SATANS WORLD ORDER HERE, MANIFESTED ON EARTH.

14..88.. Our Race is Our Nation.

HAIL SATAN!

Happy for you. Satanic blessings to you and your family.

Extremely happy to hear that! I wish your family to have a wonderful life and path, spiritual excellence and wisdom.

serpentwalker666 said:

That was really beautiful to read. So happy you have a new life. It's true the Gods care for their own. Believe in them no matter what.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back