Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Which type of jew does the most damage

Who does more damage to the, orthodox hassidic jews or secular jews?

While both go hand in hand (orthodox hassidic jew does spiritual warfare while secular jew does material warfare), I wonder which one is more dangerous in the short term? I would say the secular jew by far because

1. they blend in more with the gentiles and can infiltrate better
2. they are better able to accumulate more resources for their attacks because unlike the orthodox hassidic ones, they go into professions that make more money generally like finance...

its hard to measure the level of power of the orthodox hassidic jews compared to the secular jews because the orthodox hassidic ones live in closed societies and hide all of their wealth and even their names from society while we see the more secular ones out in the open about their plans to dominate.

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:

While both go hand in hand (orthodox hassidic jew does spiritual warfare while secular jew does material warfare), I wonder which one is more dangerous in the short term? I would say the secular jew by far because

2. they are better able to accumulate more resources for their attacks because unlike the orthodox hassidic ones, they go into professions that make more money generally like finance...

its hard to measure the level of power of the orthodox hassidic jews compared to the secular jews because the orthodox hassidic ones live in closed societies and hide all of their wealth and even their names from society while we see the more secular ones out in the open about their plans to dominate.
I think they both do equally harm, but the more religious ones will direct all jews. It is a spiritual warfare, but then it has to manifest physically, so I hope you understand the degrees of that, without the spiritual warfare they will be fucked and it is happening because we are canceling all their efforts, consequently they will also lose physically.

What do you mean who does more damage? Do you mean damage to us Gentiles or damage to themselves?

Either way, both come from the same alien source.

I don't think you are asking the right question.

All jews, by default, do the world damage by their insidious presence and destructive behaviour. It doesn't matter whether they practise the orthodox hasidic/ talmud or just follow the traditional customs of Judaism, there is no such thing as a secular jew. If the jew doesn't follow at least the fundamentals of the torah, then he/ she is ostracized.

There is strong evidence to suggest they originated from the Hindus valley in ancient India approx. 4-5 thousand years ago, and were forced to migrate up along the northwest of the subcontinent into ancient Palestine, where they carried out a prolonged campaign of murder, rape and pillage of the pagan Gentile tribes thereof Philistines, Canaanites, Amorites, Jebusites etc. All this was done in the name of their bullshit god Jehovah/ Yahweh - YHVH, the four letters, Yod, Heh, Va, Heh - meaning the TETRAGRAMMATON - the occult power of their Kabbalah.

They have been expelled many times down through history because of their parasitic nature of infiltration, corruption, manipulation, but always manage to adapt and change (what does this remind you of?). They pathologically lie and steal, nothing is of their own, everything they have was stolen from ancient pagan civilisations. They are a genetically engineered alien race, created by the hive-minded Reptillians, who have invaded other worlds like ours for psychic energy and other resources.

We now are at the time when they're finally being exposed, thanks to Satan and the Geotic Gods giving us the knowledge to spiritually defeat them, and stop them from setting up their NWO.

Thanks be to SATAN!

It appears to me from the news tht the orthodox are getting it the most first with the rituals we are doing. This is likely because they are most hooked into the racial soul of their tribe.

This also probably means they are more so where the energy of our rituals is going first.

So that suggests they are a little more dangerous as energy usually takes the fastest and easiest route in things for good or bad but without the secular more materialist Jews in higher positions there wouldn't be this level of control we have today.

They can be equally dangerous in my mind. But there is the thing that the secular Jews wouldn't exist or be successful at all without the spiritual backing.

Good question.

Probably religious jews are more dangerous, because without hebrew magic jewish power fall. This is why jews built Israel- to become center of herbew magic and judaism. If all jews will be atheist then they lose their spiritual protection and they become excluded trash like gypsies.

Anyway, all jews are dangerous. In the past when I was not Spiritual Satanist I had one familiar mixed jew. He was 1/4 jew or less. I didn't know that he is jew, he didn't said that. I found out that he is jew because his uncle was famous libard journalist. But when I look back he had all jewish patterns of behavior. For example he talked that want become businessman. His energy was obviously jewish(energy vampire), but when I was not Spiritual Satanist I didn't understood it but felt it with my subconscious.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back