Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Want Information about Astral Entities

Apokovyski

Website
discord.gg
Hail Satanic Brothers..

I want to get informed about astral creatures. Like: How to talk with them and what types do they have ?
How much element do they have ?(We humans, have 4) and how does element count and type effect this entities ?

Also as you know, enemy has astral entities on astral.. Do our side has astral entities ?

Thanks for information..
Hail Satan!

Apokovyski said:
Hail Satanic Brothers..

I want to get informed about astral creatures. Like: How to talk with them and what types do they have ?
How much element do they have ?(We humans, have 4) and how does element count and type effect this entities ?

Also as you know, enemy has astral entities on astral.. Do our side has astral entities ?

Thanks for information..
Hail Satan!
We don't have 5 elements? If you want to talk to them, try to convey your intentions or message to them.

https://www.satanisgod.org/

As for minor astral entities. For example Gargoyle Demons i.e. lesser Demons and other entities. Thoughtforms or other Gods who are considered extra-terrestrial in comparison to our Gods. Like for example Pazuzu(Bird Demon/God) or Bes(Kinda like the guys from Legend of Zelda).

Basically any extra-terrestrial of sufficient development that learns to AP. Projects so it's not just the enemies.

Enemy, Neutral, and Friendly.

It's a big Universe out there so be sure to understand that.

Apokovyski said:
Hail Satanic Brothers..

Thanks for information..
Hail Satan!

There are 5 elements: Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Spirit or Ether. Elements are not a major interest of mine, but I do understand Invoking or evoking them in occult magick is very powerful and should only be done by the experienced Spiritual Satanist or occult adept. Invoking or evoking entities or spirits on the astral is the same, and can be harmful. Once you evoke an entity they can attach to your soul energy unless you do a very thorough protection and cleansing ritual before and after.

https://mega.nz/file/qfJxiA7K#AVY10zpcCv7FwFxDt_jOloJ6Mwg4Wdn5LWzDuTnN09w

https://mega.nz/file/eaYBDAKa#6W46Wrs3U0NmVCxv1WiNRnu7iHZz69ygjfyt_Szzdiw

https://mega.nz/file/Pe4WzKqZ#crbnMGBUHtdBZEIrDZSyvwOR8JHDHhBJ06-Qe4qeMJs

Yes, there's lots of astral entities out there.

I've met some, mostly enemy entities that are Extra-Terrestrials that are hostile to humanity and Satanists. Haha, don't worry, as you advance in power and knowledge they will come to you and harass you, lots of interaction there. Hopefully one-sided, as they thrive on your attention and won't leave or leave you alone if you give them your energy and attention. Not joking about that one, either.

It's great that you're curious and wanting to learn and know more, but most sentient Beings, even if they are living in Nature (like plants, flowers, trees, shrubs etc.), Spirits of different places or households, want to be left alone and just go about their business. Not everyone wants to talk to you. It's nothing personal. It's like strangers (humans) just wanting to go about their day and business and not talk to curious persons that want to ask about you, what you are, what you eat, what you like, etc.

There are some that are friendly towards humans, and they are of Satan, and they may approach you to offer help and advice, which is legitimate, not illegal and non-harmful to you and other humans. But they will make themselves known to you, at a time and place of their choosing. They are probably around, and just observing you to know what kind of person you are.

I am speaking from personal experience with interacting with sentient Beings (outside of the Demons on the Demons list on Joy of Satan website) on the astral since I was 8, and most of it in my teens, 20s and 30s (I'm in my late 30s now.)

I hope this helped a bit.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back