Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Could we need an RTR App? 0.o

Hello fellow brothers and sisters!
An idea just came to my mind, it could be useful but I'm not sure.

Here it is. I can create an RTR app.
Where you just press a button, and the first letter appears on the screen.
You vibrate it and visualize its destruction.
Then you tap an "erase" button and it dissolves/fades/Crumbles to pieces or simply disappears.
You go through all the letters until the end, and then the final affirmations are displayed and you go along and do the final part.

As I said this could be a stupid idea, but if that is not the case I can do that.

Is it worth the effort? I already know how to code it and create the "artwork" needed.

PsychicJuggler said:

Then you tap an "erase" button and it dissolves/fades/Crumbles to pieces or simply disappears.
You go through all the letters until the end, and then the final affirmations are displayed and you go along and do the final part.

As I said this could be a stupid idea, but if that is not the case I can do that.

Is it worth the effort? I already know how to code it and create the "artwork" needed.

Feel free to make something and post in on the forums if you want. :)

You might want to know what exists already:
Final RTR hebrew letter destruction GIFs
Interactive Final RTR v1.2
Final RTR 3-in-1 Paintable Webpage
There was also a Master Final RTR, but the link seems to be broken.

It's up to you if it's worth the effort, but it's very likely that others will find it useful if you would. ;)

PsychicJuggler said:

Please

PsychicJuggler said:

if you make a good one ill DL it :)

Now, I don't know when this post will be visible but Yes, I made the mistake of asking first and then do the check.

We already have an interactive version for the Final Rtr.
:shock:
However, if this could be useful in a Non-Internet Scenario or it could simply be useful to make rtr easier, I would gladly still do that.
:D

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
PsychicJuggler said:

It's up to you if it's worth the effort, but it's very likely that others will find it useful if you would. ;)

I have the .apk to Bigot' Boy's Master Squares and Master RTR. I could upload somewhere. Who knows what happened to them...

Stormblood said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
PsychicJuggler said:

I have the .apk to Bigot' Boy's Master Squares and Master RTR. I could upload somewhere. Who knows what happened to them...

I see, :?
Would be cool to take a look at that and see if I it can be improved somehow!
Does it contain the final rtr? O all of them?

It will be cool if we can get a app that recognises voice vibrations. It should be like this when you say FUHT for example it should pick up that you did it correctly and add to the count of reps you chosen and automatically move on to the next letter VUHT. If you vibrate FUHT instead of VUHT is should not add count until you Vibrate it correctly. It will aslo be nice if the letter melts or burns away automatically after the rep is done with maybe a short audio added to give it feeling. There was a PlayStation 2 game years ago it was called sing star and you guys can go google it. You got two microphones that were used to sing along with the songs and players competed against eachother to see who sings the best. It was designed in such a way that it could pick up your voice and match it with the pitch or whatever of the song
and display your accuracy on sceen for players to adjust their voice.

Im just thinking this could be made in a app for the 3 main rituals we are doing. It could make it a lot easier for new people to learn the vibrations aswel and also it might make it fun not sure yet but yea if you could see what i am seeing in my mind of how i am imagining it it could really really be awesome to have.
🙂

PsychicJuggler said:
Stormblood said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

HP Hooded Cobra together with some SS have created a great offline App for the Final RTR.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=41482

If you and/or someone else would like to contribute and help improve this App with language additions and maybe even add more rituals, that would be wonderful.

PsychicJuggler said:
Stormblood said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Only the final. Dark version (obviously, as no one in their right mind would use the light version). Beginner level (full instructions) and intermediate level (just pronunciations and affirmations). Adding the tetra and the shattering would be great.

Stormblood said:
PsychicJuggler said:
Stormblood said:

Only the final. Dark version (obviously, as no one in their right mind would use the light version). Beginner level (full instructions) and intermediate level (just pronunciations and affirmations). Adding the tetra and the shattering would be great.

The dark or better night mode has been overrated. Science discovers new things but more research and study is needed for greater accuracy.

https://rxoptical.com/eye-health/is...Dark mode can reduce eye,light-on-dark theme.

Master said:
Stormblood said:
PsychicJuggler said:

The dark or better night mode has been overrated. Science discovers new things but more research and study is needed for greater accuracy.

https://rxoptical.com/eye-health/is...Dark mode can reduce eye,light-on-dark theme.

My statement is not about readability and eye strain, but the use of colour in magick. Surely, you are familiar with that?!

Putting the letters in a white field is not sensible, in my opinion. It keeps them blocked in their shape and place, as white isolates.

The best option is having grey letters on a black, other grey or otherwise non-white background. But beggars can't be choosers.

As far as readability and eye strain goes, you're a bit late too: I've been advocating blue-light filtres since 2016. I did it a few times in the forum, both the old one and this new one.

Stormblood said:
Master said:
Stormblood said:

My statement is not about readability and eye strain, but the use of colour in magick. Surely, you are familiar with that?!

Putting the letters in a white field is not sensible, in my opinion. It keeps them blocked in their shape and place, as white isolates.

The best option is having grey letters on a black, other grey or otherwise non-white background. But beggars can't be choosers.

As far as readability and eye strain goes, you're a bit late too: I've been advocating blue-light filtres since 2016. I did it a few times in the forum, both the old one and this new one.

I know the properties of colors in magic but I wanted to emphasize eye safety.

As far as filtering blue light, do you think software is more effective for that or glasses? Who did you call a beggar?

Stormblood said:
Master said:
Stormblood said:

It's not just about blue light.

The jury is still out on whether or not dark mode is better for reducing eye strain, but we can confirm a few things:

Dark mode can reduce eye strain in low-light conditions.

100% contrast (white on a black background) can be harder to read and cause more eye strain.

It can be harder to read long chunks of text with a light-on-dark theme.

In essence, we recommend using a dark theme when you’re in low light or when you don’t plan to read for long periods of time.

If you do a fair amount of reading, stick to light mode. Even though black text is easier to read, it might be a good idea to try a gray background and control your screen’s brightness. Test out a dark theme at night and a light theme during the day or just experiment.

Master said:
Stormblood said:
PsychicJuggler said:

To clarify. Night mode and dark background are two different things but I related them because both seem to be advantageous at night.

Master said:
Stormblood said:
Master said:
"Stormblood wrote:
----

As far as filtering blue light, do you think software is more effective for that or glasses? Who did you call a beggar?
The Final RTR light version IS FULLY EFFECTIVE, or else Azazel wouldn't have given it to HPS Maxine explicitly with a white background, breaking with the style of the whole JoS site. :shock:

If it really makes that big of a difference, people could have used paint programs on a black background from the start, rather than printing it.

HP Cobra posted both the light and dark paintable version in the current RTR schedule, so both are fully effective.

Based on my experience, the black letters on white have less "bounce back", which makes it require less sharp focus during the ritual, which is better for new people. This was especially important when the ritual was new because the letters were stronger then. However, the white letters on black seem to be more destructive if one can maintain sharp focus during the ritual.

The original printed version, although inconvenient, has the best of the two paintable versions. The black-on-white letters have less bounce back, but the destructive power is maximized because you are physically blotting out real letters, then destroying the physical paper you charged with the destructive energy.

Also, I actually tried gray letters in a prototype. It's a good idea, but it felt less powerful to me than blotting out white letters, as if the connection to the actual energy behind the letters was weaker. It also had extreme bounce back, and was hard to avoid getting gray energy stuck on my soul.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
The Final RTR light version IS FULLY EFFECTIVE, or else Azazel wouldn't have given it to HPS Maxine explicitly with a white background, breaking with the style of the whole JoS site. :shock:

If it really makes that big of a difference, people could have used paint programs on a black background from the start, rather than printing it.

HP Cobra posted both the light and dark paintable version in the current RTR schedule, so both are fully effective.

Based on my experience, the black letters on white have less "bounce back", which makes it require less sharp focus during the ritual, which is better for new people. This was especially important when the ritual was new because the letters were stronger then. However, the white letters on black seem to be more destructive if one can maintain sharp focus during the ritual.

The original printed version, although inconvenient, has the best of the two paintable versions. The black-on-white letters have less bounce back, but the destructive power is maximized because you are physically blotting out real letters, then destroying the physical paper you charged with the destructive energy.

Also, I actually tried gray letters in a prototype. It's a good idea, but it felt less powerful to me than blotting out white letters, as if the connection to the actual energy behind the letters was weaker. It also had extreme bounce back, and was hard to avoid getting gray energy stuck on my soul.

I see. Speaking of eye safety and health, several researches have confirmed that black text on a white background is better for the eyes.

Master said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

I see. Speaking of eye safety and health, several researches have confirmed that black text on a white background is better for the eyes.

Interesting. That article confirms what I came to realize two years ago when I tried programming with the dark theme. I noticed that halation effect, and I felt a higher level of eye strain. However, the dark theme reduces my eye strain (and risk of headaches) on screens that flicker, like LED and CRT monitors, because the flickering is far worse than any difference in focusing on the text. I normally just use a CCFL monitor, which doesn't flicker, and the light theme for everything. However, I don't have a strong preference, and in fact I usually do the dark theme Final RTR because I'm able to maintain sharp focus and I like the extra boost to visualizing the letters being destroyed.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Master said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Interesting. That article confirms what I came to realize two years ago when I tried programming with the dark theme. I noticed that halation effect, and I felt a higher level of eye strain. However, the dark theme reduces my eye strain (and risk of headaches) on screens that flicker, like LED and CRT monitors, because the flickering is far worse than any difference in focusing on the text. I normally just use a CCFL monitor, which doesn't flicker, and the light theme for everything. However, I don't have a strong preference, and in fact I usually do the dark theme Final RTR because I'm able to maintain sharp focus and I like the extra boost to visualizing the letters being destroyed.

Thanks for the additional information on this!

Master said:

Beggars = all those of us who either don't have adequate digital skills or can't be arsed using them to do what people like Soaring Eagle, Bigot Boy and Luminescence did, outsourcing the work to you.

Personally, I am against using glasses for anything, even for eyesight issues because they worsen issues, rather than helping. The reason there is no publicly-acknowledge permanent cure for eyesight impairments is because it doesn't suit the optician issues, which a multi-million dollar industry relying on overpriced glasses and models.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

And who told you it was given directly like this? Are you assuming it or do you have any evidence in regards to it?

Just because both versions are posted, it doesn't mean that both are equal. He may just be accounting for personal preference.

Based on my experience, the version of orangeish-red letters on black worked the best. I don't remember which of you guys shared that, but I currently use Bigot Boy's app for the final and your dark version for part 2 and 3. I think the colour statement may be, instead, more applicable to newbies who have no experience of handling colours, as black and white are the colours that are most advanced, containing all other colours inside them.

Thanks for relating your experience with the grey versions. In the end, here we are just discussing theories and personal preferences based on experiences. So, someone else will always have something else to relate, no matter how similar or different to what I and you say.

Going back to eye strain, since it was mentioned, white backgrounds are a bigger strain on my eyes. Maybe because I have fair eyes. I don't know. So I always use dark backgrounds and it's annoying many websites use scales of grey instead of black (and other dark colours), but that's much better than having white, even with the lowest brightness setting. So, I'd be curious to also know what colour were the eyes of people used in the studies related to light and dark backgrounds. Most likely, brown-eyed/dark-eyed katoshin as they are the majority.

Stormblood said:
Going back to eye strain, since it was mentioned, white backgrounds are a bigger strain on my eyes. Maybe because I have fair eyes. I don't know. So I always use dark backgrounds and it's annoying many websites use scales of grey instead of black (and other dark colours), but that's much better than having white, even with the lowest brightness setting. So, I'd be curious to also know what colour were the eyes of people used in the studies related to light and dark backgrounds. Most likely, brown-eyed/dark-eyed katoshin as they are the majority.

One needs to look at variables (such as sample size and even eye colour in this case) when looking at studies.

At this point I think I'll put FRTR, Shattering and Tetra in one app, I'll allow the user to choose to go with White or Black.
If you guys think this app will be useful.
:? ?

Stormblood said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

And who told you it was given directly like this? Are you assuming it or do you have any evidence in regards to it?

Just because both versions are posted, it doesn't mean that both are equal. He may just be accounting for personal preference.
HPS Maxine stated in multiple sermons, and the Final RTR itself, that Azazel worked closely with her on that project and gave the knowledge needed to make it. It would be hard to believe that the Gods "overlooked" the white-on-black theme of the page if it really matters as much as you say. Not to mention the fact the HPS Maxine wrote the pages about color magick, so if anyone knows how to use it, she does.

Stormblood said:
Based on my experience, the version of orangeish-red letters on black worked the best. I don't remember which of you guys shared that, but I currently use Bigot Boy's app for the final and your dark version for part 2 and 3. I think the colour statement may be, instead, more applicable to newbies who have no experience of handling colours, as black and white are the colours that are most advanced, containing all other colours inside them.

Thanks for relating your experience with the grey versions. In the end, here we are just discussing theories and personal preferences based on experiences. So, someone else will always have something else to relate, no matter how similar or different to what I and you say.
Hmm, interesting. I'll have to try orange-red letters. Unfortunately none of the alternative paintable RTRs work on the Tor browser, so I haven't tried them before. Thanks.

Stormblood said:
My eyes are hazel.

Stormblood said:
Personally, I am against using glasses for anything, even for eyesight issues because they worsen issues, rather than helping. The reason there is no publicly-acknowledge permanent cure for eyesight impairments is because it doesn't suit the optician issues, which a multi-million dollar industry relying on overpriced glasses and models.

It's because they want to create useless and endless businesses about health and anything else and even against health. Also around the tobacco business there are millions of euros, this business must be stopped and banned.

Stormblood said:
Stormblood said:

One needs to look at variables (such as sample size and even eye colour in this case) when looking at studies.

Yes you are right, more sources and more details are needed.

Stormblood said:
Hi, could you please upload Master RTR .apk?

Stormblood said:
Xon said:
Stormblood said:

Here is both:
Master RTR 1.5
Master Squares 1.1
Here is Master Squares v1.2, according to BigotBoy it has less bugs: https://mega.nz/file/i8pEjS7Y#_dqLFDvY8sr9CfVQ1XzWYBNtmzjmg8X-ZBlz1iAFIXU

Henu the Great said:
Stormblood said:
Xon said:

Here is both:
Master RTR 1.5
Master Squares 1.1
Here is Master Squares v1.2, according to BigotBoy it has less bugs: https://mega.nz/file/i8pEjS7Y#_dqLFDvY8sr9CfVQ1XzWYBNtmzjmg8X-ZBlz1iAFIXU

Thanks. Are you in touch with him? Is he willing to update the Master RTR to include the Tetra and the Shattering?

Stormblood said:
Henu the Great said:
Stormblood said:

Thanks. Are you in touch with him? Is he willing to update the Master RTR to include the Tetra and the Shattering?
No, this info is from his topic when he was still active. No idea about his whereabouts as of now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back