Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Backup of the Constitution

Satnam666

Why not back this up aswell, if it could be used against the reptiles in the feature would be nice,
Since kike soros wants to change it

Satnam666 said:
Why not back this up aswell, if it could be used against the reptiles in the feature would be nice,

If you want to go ahead. You can bet all sorts of people have this already origin copies are in museums etc they can try but I don't think they would be able to change it covertly then pretend it's the original. If they want a backlash or civil war they can try though.

Are there any books or manuscripts like maybe a Mega account someone downloaded or maybe on one of the free libraries whereby we can read the constitution. Or read some book that explains the constitution.

Funny I've always assumed the U.S. Constitution was a few paragraphs outlining a few basic Government factors, Bill of Rights i.e. laws of the 1st Amendment, 2A simple bearing arms, and the rest of the stuff is just Amendments with a few sentences to outline a basic rules and regulation for law enforcement.

Maybe it's my lack of study and lack of delving deep into education but it seems like I've always been under the assumption the constitution is just a legal document chartering this nation and some broad but simple rules and regulations. I never knew it had studious factors in it's documentation.

Satnam666 said:

I think when people mean change the constitution usually law makers apply to the States' constitution i.e. the local, city, state level.

If the main charter of this nation is changed or Amended as it's been a while since we last had an Amendment. People would realize something is up.

Also Gregory Schwartz(Soros) having that kind of power is insanity he has literally more power than the President, House, and Senate combined. There is no possible way that kike is gonna get away without being impaled on a pike. It's akin to giving China all our nuclear weapons and going here China fire some nukes at us it's your right to kill us.

I think Soros is covertly talking about the State level. Maybe even the City and Local level constitutions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back