Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Suicide.

Morfran

At the age of 19, I am already ugly, have scars on my face, I have no money, no education, no friends, I do not know how to communicate and always avoid real contacts. The state of my health is disgusting. Those I loved found a replacement for me. Even my RRT, which I did, most likely have no power, because it is difficult for me to meditate. I'm desperate and it seems that this is the end.

Battle Cry said:
At the age of 19, I am already ugly, have scars on my face, I have no money, no education, no friends, I do not know how to communicate and always avoid real contacts. The state of my health is disgusting. Those I loved found a replacement for me. Even my RRT, which I did, most likely have no power, because it is difficult for me to meditate. I'm desperate and it seems that this is the end.

I know things seem dismal and there is no hope, but things don't have to be that way. There's are a lot of people here, me included, who at least once thought of suicide before we came to Spiritual Satanism and Joy of Satan. That is the way of the world at the moment, all hope is being squeezed out of it by the degrading quality of life and there is hopelessness everywhere. People think that to end it solves all problems, but this is not the truth. When we die our spirit carries on in more or less the same state and condition as when we die. What you think you are and the state of your soul has direct consequences on your next reincarnation.

The saying is true, it doesn't matter how you look physically on the outside, it's what's on the inside that counts. The way to change things calls for a life changing decision. My life changed when I came to Joy of Satan, I found a new respect for myself and my attitude towards life and others changed as well. When your soul heals, your body heals as well and takes on a different appearance.

Read about the truth of Satan and discover your true spiritual nature through Him, and you'll change the way you look at yourself and the world around you.

These are the links below, start with www.joyofsatan.com

Battle Cry said:

Listen, you are young. Life sucks at this age. You will find that life gets better over time. So what if you are ugly, alot of people look better at 30 then In their 20s. Scars? That makes you look tough. No education? Get books, find tutors. No money? Most 19 year olds dont, go get a job. Eat healthy. At your job, talk to people, make friends. If you do 666 before a ritual, it has plenty of power.

What you need is void. Accept things the way they are. Accept it as it is, void, then fix one thing at a time.

Pain is character.

Character builds strength.

Suicide is weakness.

Live in your strength, don't fold to your weaknesses.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19218&p=77872&hilit=suicide#p77872
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19080&p=76856&hilit=suicide#p76856

I kindly ask you to read this thread and this sermon by HP cobra.

Suicide should never be considered.
Reincarnation takes time and depends on a certain astrological alignment that happens from time to time, and even if you reincarnate, things will not change. It will be the same or even worse.
So don't give up, if you give up you won't be able to get out of this situation and get help from the Gods or even Satan.

Be strong and stand firm. Not to consider yourself defeated is quite enough. Stay strong in meditation and war.
One of these works can help you:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54768
Good luck.

Battle Cry said:
“It takes grinding to be a king 🤴 “… “tippin on 44s”, Paul wall. Good song.. I remember when i was a loser in high school, no girl, no car, and was fat. Then I started doing a bunch of blood pacts with Satan and his demons. They directed me toward good luck. You have to move your legs my freind. It truly takes grinding to be a king.. my Twitter is @danielthe956god, I’m politically famous, I wear vvs diamond pinky ring.. and gold jewlery, silk Versace shirts. Race truck in my possession.. keep grinding broooo.

Battle Cry said:

All new people, but especially you, should focus highly on doing lots and lots of yoga and pranayama. This is because these activities require much less mental strain, whilst simultaneously improving both physical and spiritual energy. You should do hatha yoga, kundalini yoga, alternate nostril breathing, breath of fire, inhaling energy, and so on. Even do them multiple times per day.

Hatha and Kundalini Yoga PDF's
Pranayama Page

In addition, focus highly on void meditation, which is critical for controlling your emotions and focus, allowing you to do and think about exactly what you want. Once you have opened your chakras, focus on lots of deep cleaning as a stable means of quickly gaining more power. Lydia's Deep Cleaning

For your health, for now, you should follow a TCM dietary plan. Starting here is simple enough and will prevent major dietary mistakes.

Next, make sure you are in bed by 11pm daily. This is critical for improving poor health, as anything later severely hampers the body's ability to recover. This is another major mistake people make.

The RTR's are necessary, even for new people. Even though new people have less power, the RTR's will remove any enemy curses or dirt on your soul. This will then drastically increase your power. Therefore, don't worry about how much power you currently have, just do the basic RTR at least.

If you are low on energy, don't concern yourself with doing tons and tons of warfare besides 1 RTR daily, just focus on growing first and stabilizing your health and energy. Then you can add on more warfare.

Remember, things don't have to go perfectly for improvements to be had. It is more important that you just keep trying every day. Even if you miss a day, or miss part of your routine, just keep going. I had spiritual gain even with inconsistent practice. Just keep trying, no matter what.

Battle Cry said:

Don't despair. I'm sure things will get better for you eventually.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back