Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Crystal usage for RTR's reminder

of the true light

I was talking to Forcas earlier and was reminded that a crystal can be cleansed, charged and programmed to empower one's RTR's even further.

I made a video a long time ago about it but wanted to bring it back into the light for those who may have missed the suggestion.

Imagine if we all did this.

It would be like increasing the megatons of a nuke.

Merchymadcausegoyimpowerful.jpg

Any of your added thought's on the matter are more than welcome.

Hail Forcas!

Problem is trying to find some that aren't from new age stores that work with the enemy

I remember hematite also being recommended for spiritual warfare. Just make sure you know how to direct the energy properly.

Poweredbythesun said:
Iamhitler said:
How about not being lazy and actually doing more rtrs

Sowing discord is not very Satanic of you, new guy.

Also, something to keep in mind about crystals: You provide the energy, the crystal will only enhance or focus it. Also clean/cleanse a crystal before and after your working, as you would your soul.
Great point!

And with a name of "Iamhitler" it's obvious that he/she/it is an infiltrator.

He/she/it isn't too happy that the we would be having more powerful RTR's, lol.

I also wanted to add that I read the affirmations of the RTR's in a mirror to add strength.

I also raise energies and use the mantra "I am powerful" before hand.

I just wish we all did these things because I fucking hate the Joos with every ounce of my being.

Poweredbythesun said:
Iamhitler said:

Also, something to keep in mind about crystals: You provide the energy, the crystal will only enhance or focus it. Also clean/cleanse a crystal before and after your working, as you would your soul.

This is just a fed jew that is constantly harassing the forum under many, many different accounts. Don't consider their words family.

of the true light said:
I was talking to Forcas earlier and was reminded that a crystal can be cleansed, charged and programmed to empower one's RTR's even further.

I made a video a long time ago about it but wanted to bring it back into the light for those who may have missed the suggestion.

Imagine if we all did this.

It would be like increasing the megatons of a nuke.

Merchymadcausegoyimpowerful.jpg

Any of your added thought's on the matter are more than welcome.

Hail Forcas!

I have received a lot of feedback that Crystals do indeed help with everything. Not a person of crystals myself, but any addition that one feels empowers a working, can be used, if one feels for this.

of the true light said:
Poweredbythesun said:
Iamhitler said:

Great point!

And with a name of "Iamhitler" it's obvious that he/she/it is an infiltrator.

He/she/it isn't too happy that the we would be having more powerful RTR's, lol.

I also wanted to add that I read the affirmations of the RTR's in a mirror to add strength.

I also raise energies and use the mantra "I am powerful" before hand.

I just wish we all did these things because I fucking hate the Joos with every ounce of my being.

I think it is a good idea to also use Merkaba meditation for this purpose.

Can someone explain how to use this and which ones are best. I do have some crystals as I used to collect them but don't use these right now. I have hemitite and clear quartz rose quartz and a few others.

I used obsidian when doing the FRTR. It really does help, it seems to have the effect of helping to disintegrate the hsiwej letters. And then clear quartz for cleaning, after.

I just realized, jewish pronounced backwards sounds almost like sewage. How fitting.

Lydia said:
I used obsidian when doing the FRTR. It really does help, it seems to have the effect of helping to disintegrate the hsiwej letters. And then clear quartz for cleaning, after.

I just realized, jewish pronounced backwards sounds almost like sewage. How fitting.

Hahahahaha

slyscorpion said:
Can someone explain how to use this and which ones are best. I do have some crystals as I used to collect them but don't use these right now. I have hemitite and clear quartz rose quartz and a few others.

I use pointed crystal's like in the picture but smaller.

I'm happy with regular clear quarts but you could use other stones to do this I would imagine.

I've never tried any other types beyond hematite for protection (Armor of Anubis) and clear quarts crystals...so I'm not too sure.

I programmed one a couple of years ago to assist in death rituals.

I call it my "murder crystal," lol!

I pumped it with a shit load of hate energy but have to keep it in a silk bag to contain said energies when not in use.

OK, I'm an Aries so I used fire to clean mine.

Just ran it through the flames for a bit then washed the blackness from the flames off.

There are many different way's...you could look them up.

Next you will want to put it in the sun for 10 hours to charge it up.

After that and when you are ready you will want to hold it in your hand (I use my left) with your eyes closed and program it by holding the desired purpose in your mind for a minute or two.

Then focus on the crystal and repeat the following words: "I program this crystal to make my RTR's more powerful."

Or something similar.

Wallah!

I wonder if some of the crystal pyramid things could be used to amplify these rtrs or direct them out.

I remember doing an experiment in 2010 with the 11th Enochian key (we were using the keys back then I don't use them often now but I did them daily as warfare back then) where I had a speaker I recorded my self doing the Enochian key and placed a quartz pyramid there left the speaker playing. Then I walked over to a park that was very close to where I lived and messaged an SS with a picture (don't remember who I was talking to at the time) and asked what do you feel off the energy here.

They said it felt faintly like the 11th key and this energy was kind of being broadcast in all directions. I was like holy shit.

I may get one of these. That was just an experiment I know recording stuff makes it way weaker but it showed me this works (without the pyramid which I had placed the pyramid on top of the speakers the recordings barely had any energy at all though). But I think maybe vibrating the rtrs feeling the intent that this pyramid amplifies and sends out this energy into the astral in all directions. Maybe while holding it. I really do want to try this.

I just want to share this experiment I did and yes I did and the results feel the energy from that in the park too but I have to say it was weak but it showed me this can work.

I just remembered this that is why I am writing it out now.

of the true light said:
slyscorpion said:

I'm happy with regular clear quarts but you could use other stones to do this I would imagine.

I've never tried any other types beyond hematite for protection (Armor of Anubis) and clear quarts crystals...so I'm not too sure.

I pumped it with a shit load of hate energy but have to keep it in a silk bag to contain said energies when not in use.

Just ran it through the flames for a bit then washed the blackness from the flames off.

After that and when you are ready you will want to hold it in your hand (I use my left) with your eyes closed and program it by holding the desired purpose in your mind for a minute or two.

Then focus on the crystal and repeat the following words: "I program this crystal to make my RTR's more powerful."

Or something similar.

Wallah!

Ok I understand now. Going to try this if I like it continue doing it. I want to have a pyramid shaped one i think that is more powerful for this purpose but I will see how much it is. If too much I will use the quartz crystal points I already have.

All they have here with Crystals where I live is a couple Jew age places with unfortunately some angel stuff as well but I think as long as I cleanse this and charge it in the sun I am fine. These crystals don't usually come programmed anyways they come in batches.

I think it's fine for the person that said not to do that.

Speaking of pyramids...

"The copper pyramid is a geometric amplifier which increases the power of prayer or strengthens the spiritual request of a religious devotee."

From a new age-y site: https://www.themindbodyspiritnetwork.com/copper-healing-pyramid-pyramid-meditation/

Perhaps they can be used for RTR's as well?

Here's an example of one for sale: https://www.etsy.com/listing/836231141/copper-meditation-ppyramid-connectors?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=Charging+pyramid&ref=sr_gallery-1-9&organic_search_click=1&frs=1&cns=1

lilith94 said:
Lydia it 's good stones Amethyst pyramid and pandantiv , Jad , Crystal , Lapis Lazuli from RTR' s ?

Thank You , Lydia !

Those crystals do have good effects, but I'm not so sure if they do for RTR's. Check out this book, ignore the new age stuff, but it is highly accurate: https://www.pdfdrive.com/the-crystal-bible-e187062331.html

Lydia said:

Hi Lydia. Can I get at least a little info about how is my astro reading going? I am waiting more than 1 month already... Redas Korian [email protected]

Just to add, for most RTRs and especially the FRTR all stones linked with Saturn are good, such as black obsidian, black onyx, black tourmaline, hematite, lolite, jet, chalcedony.

TerKorian666 said:
Lydia said:

Hi Lydia. Can I get at least a little info about how is my astro reading going? I am waiting more than 1 month already... Redas Korian [email protected]
She's behind on the orders, astrology is very draining. There's people who are waiting from more time than yourself, you'll have to be patient.

of the true light said:
Satnam666 said:
Problem is trying to find some that aren't from new age stores that work with the enemy
As long as you clear it out I do not see why it wouldn't be safe.

Might i ask what mantra you use to cleanse them, was wondering if Vishuddhi works on them

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=271909 time=1627814612 user_id=57]

Hi, how to use obsidian in frtr?

TerKorian666 said:
Lydia [JG said:

Just hold it. You can try tuning in to it too.

To clean it, run it under cold water for about 5-10 seconds.

(As for your previous reply, if I have not completed your order, I am issuing refunds. If I have not refunded you, please email me, link in my signature for retiring from astrology.)

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=386514 time=1662361252 user_id=57]
TerKorian666 said:
Lydia [JG said:

(As for your previous reply, if I have not completed your order, I am issuing refunds. If I have not refunded you, please email me, link in my signature for retiring from astrology.)

It’s okay, I think you already wrote me via email, I replied that better let’s use those money for JoS so no refund need.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=386514 time=1662361252 user_id=57]

Hello sister lydia

So should we program obsidian? And should we do it by putting energy into it?

Can we use both miniature sun and water to clean it?

and will there be a page for using crystals in JoS?

Have a nice day.

slyscorpion said:
of the true light said:
slyscorpion said:

Or something similar.

Wallah!

Ok I understand now. Going to try this if I like it continue doing it. I want to have a pyramid shaped one i think that is more powerful for this purpose but I will see how much it is. If too much I will use the quartz crystal points I already have.

All they have here with Crystals where I live is a couple Jew age places with unfortunately some angel stuff as well but I think as long as I cleanse this and charge it in the sun I am fine. These crystals don't usually come programmed anyways they come in batches.

I think it's fine for the person that said not to do that.

Here's what I found on pyramids. https://www.electrocultureandmagnetoculture.com/

Electroculture, Good vibes for Agriculture

I want to try the pyramid for gardening purposes. I'm sure the pyramid can be used for many other things. There's a link on this website you can download from Les Brown on the pyramid. Check it out.

Yannick VD YouTube channel teaches about harnessing the natural energy of the earth to nourish plants. https://youtube.com/c/YannickVD

I have created a ley line from galvanized steel rods pointed North and South with magnets placed on the South end of the rod. I buried it a few inches below the surface of a garden bed. Then I transplanted some tomato clones right above the ley line I made. I also planted the same tomato plants in pots to see a difference between the two. The plants above the ley line are much more healthy than the other ones.

I want to experiment with the pyramid to see if it will work.

I think his information can help with other things like rituals and meditation. I haven't tried it yet but I am curious to experiment more.

I use a pointed clear quartz doing RTR and it definitely makes RTR more powerful than without it.
I have an obsidian crystal as well and wondered if that would be more powerful in directing my power at the RTR or if it would just absorb or dissipate more of the negative energy from vibrating filthy jew alephbet.

I personally found that a clear quartz pointed crystal that I bought from a local cavern tour shop greatly amplified my energy performing RTR.
Lapis Lazuli is a crystal that improved my meditations and the effects of Demon/God Sigils.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html#ANSUZ
I vibrate ANSUZ into the God's sigil as I held the Lapis crystal. I also have a Lapis Lazuli jaap mala that I use to count repititions while meditating with Demons. I made it especially for working with The Gods of Hell.
I'm interested in trying to use my obsidian performing RTR as I've used it in the past to amplify my AOP. I'm going to try Lydia's suggestion in using it in RTR.

Baroness Blossom said:
Hello sister lydia

Have a nice day.

Crystals have their own continuous energy, you don't need to put any into it. You can program it if you want, but I don't feel the need to. I've been using it for years.

Most crystals, just cold water running over it will clean it quicker, and white or white-gold light if it's really dirty.

There will probably eventually be a page on crystals, everything legit :)

TerKorian666 said:
It’s okay, I think you already wrote me via email, I replied that better let’s use those money for JoS so no refund need.
I remember now, I actually did write down in my notebook that you asked for the money to be forwarded to the JoS instead. My apologies for momentarily forgetting.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=386691 time=1662447423 user_id=57]
Baroness Blossom said:
Hello sister lydia

Have a nice day.

Crystals have their own continuous energy, you don't need to put any into it. You can program it if you want, but I don't feel the need to. I've been using it for years.

Most crystals, just cold water running over it will clean it quicker, and white or white-gold light if it's really dirty.

TerKorian666 said:
I remember now, I actually did write down in my notebook that you asked for the money to be forwarded to the JoS instead. My apologies for momentarily forgetting.

One woman who works in stones and crystals shop told me in the pats that it is also good to clean stones with burning sage smokes. But cold water I think is better because it is much faster.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=386691 time=1662447423 user_id=57]

Hello sister Lydia

I get it now. Thank you :)

Please come, I want to work with crystals, but I don't know how.

Have a nice evening

Lydia [JG said:

Have you tried selenite in the RTR's,it's very great with cleansing,

Satnam666 said:
Lydia [JG said:

Have you tried selenite in the RTR's,it's very great with cleansing,

Thank you, I will keep that in mind when I find myself in a crystal shop next (I don't like buying crystals online).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back