Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Stay Eternal Forever

LXXC666

hello I made a pact related with my blood with my wife to the Demons. I also ask to be forever connected to her and never forget. Is it possible to ask to remain eternal on the astral plane and therefore not to reincarnate ? thank you very much for your answer I am still a beginner for that I am learning from day to day

LXXC666 said:
hello I made a pact related with my blood with my wife to the Demons. I also ask to be forever connected to her and never forget. Is it possible to ask to remain eternal on the astral plane and therefore not to reincarnate ? thank you very much for your answer I am still a beginner for that I am learning from day to day

First what do you do if you die/ reincarnate and you are separated from your wife? You will have problems having a other good relationship. Because you will probably think the other wimmen doesn´t make you hole.

This is like commiting suicide because the soul needs a real body to sustain the soul with energy/mediation/joga. Also it is boring. There are eastern teachings to have a more immortal astral body, like the monks who disolve thear body after they die, to transform thear astral body, but why would you want to do this?

You have no idea how boring it gets in the astral.
Anyways, the first part of the Magnum opus is about making the soul "immortal", but you have to meditate to reach that state, Gods won't do it for you.

LXXC666 said:

Yes it can be eternal. I am with the Partner I was way back in ancient Egypt from past life and possibly way longer than that we always incarnate in a way where we are close to each other or at least find each other. We plan for it to be eternal. If you develop yourself you will know how to do this too. Such as trying to always incarnate around the same time and close to each other and into a life situation you could meet each other realistically being somewhat astrally open when younger being aware of where the other is and of the other person. It's possible. You can do it too.

Staying in the astral is not really possible and boring anyways just to stay in the astral. Imagine being without a body forever so much stuff you could not experience. Even if you make it to the point your soul is self sustaining and can exist on the astral forever you won't want to do it and there is no need too and no good reason too. Actually no one does it at all in reality or ever has even though it's theoretically possible after a certain point of development.

Others have answered the part about staying in the astral, I want to address this:

LXXC666 said:
hello I made a pact related with my blood with my wife to the Demons. I also ask to be forever connected to her and never forget.

There isn't really such thing as a pact. This enemy caricature of Satanism as being all about making a "pact" with Satan or the Gods in exchange for something selfish and superficial as if they are genies is nothing but blasphemous enemy propaganda, and the Gods don't trust or like the people who view them in that way. So, forget about these things completely. They have nothing to do with Satanism. We can use magick to improve our lives, and we seek physical and spiritual immortality by completing the Magnum Opus so we don't have to reincarnate, but all these take work and effort and they are definitely not something you ask of Satan or the Gods as if they are genies that grant wishes.

Yes, there's the Dedication Ritual but 1) it is not a "pact" and 2) it's not done in exchange for something selfish. It's more like your official initiation to Spiritual Satanism.

Fuchs said:
This is like commiting suicide because the soul needs a real body
Astral/Spiritual Bodies are real Bodies. You mean to say "the Soul needs a Physical Body".

FancyMancy said:
Fuchs said:
This is like commiting suicide because the soul needs a real body
Astral/Spiritual Bodies are real Bodies. You mean to say "the Soul needs a Physical Body".

Yes, I will update my vocabulary ;).

thank you for your feedback. I asked the gods that I made the pact they told me that it was possible but I had to want it for me as well as my wife and also to continue to do meditations and increase one's spiritual energy. For the pact linked with my wife we ​​signed it with two of my blood they agreed

LXXC666 said:
thank you for your feedback. I asked the gods that I made the pact they told me that it was possible but I had to want it for me as well as my wife and also to continue to do meditations and increase one's spiritual energy. For the pact linked with my wife we ​​signed it with two of my blood they agreed

Don't make up bullshit, beginners cannot communicate with the Gods.

Larissa666 said:
LXXC666 said:
hello I made a pact related with my blood with my wife to the Demons.

What does this even means?

Total stupidity and nothing more.

Partnership must be built on mutual interests and freedom, including free will. Having of course also respect, justice and love for each other.

Bonds must also be built on the free will and desire of the people involved. When you have a good relationship with someone, connections and bonds are created and these can always be cut if necessary, obviously by those who are spiritually advanced.

If you go against someone's will, then it is slavery. Partnership is determined by the qualities, abilities, powers and interests of the people involved.

Me and my partner both agree. She told me she wanted it, just like I wanted it too. I'm not going against it because she herself thinks it in the depths of her soul just like me including.
I have been a spiritual satanist for several years, I am gradually awakening spiritually and I thank Joy of satan for having awakened me to a real version. I trained a lot for the invocation I felt an energy of course. when i was talking about beginner it was surely not the right term to use i meant beginner in the afterlife sense. And not the invocations for example. Otherwise excuse my english i use a translator

Master said:

Not correct. Communication is extremely dependent on predispositions the soul has and past life empowerment. Some people can spend 10-20 years of serious meditation and not be able to communicate the way someone meditating for a month can. This doesn't mean they are more advanced, everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses. This can also be genetic and you can be born with this gift. Beginners can communicate under a very specific set of circumstances.

throwaway88 said:
Master said:

Not correct. Communication is extremely dependent on predispositions the soul has and past life empowerment. Some people can spend 10-20 years of serious meditation and not be able to communicate the way someone meditating for a month can. This doesn't mean they are more advanced, everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses. This can also be genetic and you can be born with this gift. Beginners can communicate under a very specific set of circumstances.

These are obviously rare cases nowadays and thank you for correcting me. The suspicious thing was the ritual he mentioned, which we never talked about before.

LXXC666 said:
Me and my partner both agree. She told me she wanted it, just like I wanted it too. I'm not going against it because she herself thinks it in the depths of her soul just like me including.
I have been a spiritual satanist for several years, I am gradually awakening spiritually and I thank Joy of satan for having awakened me to a real version. I trained a lot for the invocation I felt an energy of course. when i was talking about beginner it was surely not the right term to use i meant beginner in the afterlife sense. And not the invocations for example. Otherwise excuse my english i use a translator

If you both want it then that's fine. The translator is not the problem but you did not explain yourself well.

Master said:
LXXC666 said:

It is clear LXXC is under wrong impressions and a beginner in these things, but don't make that affirmation in a generalized sense.

Beginners CAN and MUST communicate with the Gods. This implies a learning curve and not an instant conscious communication quality. That doesn't mean verbally as every SS seems to be fixated upon. The dedication ritual is a supreme communication in itself. I see a trend and also a past topic someone made advising the same. I won't waste my time with arguments on this - it shouldn't even exist disagreement upon.

The simple focusing and expression upon a sigil, and then a sign from the Gods in cause is communication. The fact that people are spirituality inept as a beginner, doesn't make them unable to communicate. As far as I'm concerned, the fact that Gods can know and hear us from any stand point of advancement is of the most important thing. They have their own ways to approach a beginner. And that is communication. Verbal communication is lesser than understanding and energetic communication. Dreams are an awesome way of communication. Coincidence is, blatant ones as well. Gut feelings, circumstances merged like a puzzle. The forums are as well.

The above mindset outs the beginners in a loop of depressing mentality and destroys motivation to reach to the Gods.

The Gods know and hear and understand anyone reaching to them. More than that they reach as well and there's a relationship establishing period. This needs to be maintained in and grown. A beginner won't advance without having interest and feedback from the Gods. This is done in time, as any normal SS understood and learned.

Verbal communication, brief and extremely important happens also at the desire of the God, specific time and in MEDITATION when help is received. Also most of the important spiritual understanding comes in form of visions, dreams that sometimes takes weeks, months or even year's to comprehend. This is done by the Gods will.

Also when you are helped by a "lesser "Demon, a Demon comes to you, but he doesn't talk to you as he has other intentions at that time. Such as cleaning your energy, helping a ritual etc. The fact that he came is obvious, as the energy and presence in beyond understanding, and this happens most of the time no matter the advancement. Some Demons might communicate only by light, only to acknowledge each other.

NakedPluto said:
Master said:
LXXC666 said:

It is clear LXXC is under wrong impressions and a beginner in these things, but don't make that affirmation in a generalized sense.

Beginners CAN and MUST communicate with the Gods. This implies a learning curve and not an instant conscious communication quality. That doesn't mean verbally as every SS seems to be fixated upon. The dedication ritual is a supreme communication in itself. I see a trend and also a past topic someone made advising the same. I won't waste my time with arguments on this - it shouldn't even exist disagreement upon.

The simple focusing and expression upon a sigil, and then a sign from the Gods in cause is communication. The fact that people are spirituality inept as a beginner, doesn't make them unable to communicate. As far as I'm concerned, the fact that Gods can know and hear us from any stand point of advancement is of the most important thing. They have their own ways to approach a beginner. And that is communication. Verbal communication is lesser than understanding and energetic communication. Dreams are an awesome way of communication. Coincidence is, blatant ones as well. Gut feelings, circumstances merged like a puzzle. The forums are as well.

The above mindset outs the beginners in a loop of depressing mentality and destroys motivation to reach to the Gods.

The Gods know and hear and understand anyone reaching to them. More than that they reach as well and there's a relationship establishing period. This needs to be maintained in and grown. A beginner won't advance without having interest and feedback from the Gods. This is done in time, as any normal SS understood and learned.

Verbal communication, brief and extremely important happens also at the desire of the God, specific time and in MEDITATION when help is received. Also most of the important spiritual understanding comes in form of visions, dreams that sometimes takes weeks, months or even year's to comprehend. This is done by the Gods will.

Also when you are helped by a "lesser "Demon, a Demon comes to you, but he doesn't talk to you as he has other intentions at that time. Such as cleaning your energy, helping a ritual etc. The fact that he came is obvious, as the energy and presence in beyond understanding, and this happens most of the time no matter the advancement. Some Demons might communicate only by light, only to acknowledge each other.

It is true what you said and I should not have generalised the issue. I meant advanced spiritual communication and interaction with the Gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back