Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How good is My genetic?

Kurat

Website
gab.com
How good is My genetic and does I deserve right to reproduce?
I am 176 cm tall
I am white but I probably have 1/16 or 1/32 asiatic blood
I have brown hairs and eyes
My IQ is about 129-145
My physical endurance is good, I love running and fast walking

Bad things:

Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency genetic disease
(I worried because jews also have it but I am Gentile and Gentiles have also it. It does not affect My life but I must visit medical examination every year because of it.

High-functioning autism
Maybe it is because of vaccines because I have get them lots of since childhood and My mother worshipp medicine.

Kurat said:
I am 176 cm tall
My IQ is about 129-145

Bad things:

(I worried because jews also have it but I am Gentile and Gentiles have also it. It does not affect My life but I must visit medical examination every year because of it.

High-functioning autism
Maybe it is because of vaccines because I have get them lots of since childhood and My mother worshipp medicine.

Why do people shoot thear personal info out, like it wouldn´t matter?

Kurat said:
I am 176 cm tall
My IQ is about 129-145

Bad things:

High-functioning autism
😕 I sincerely doubt outside of some really serious situations anyone is ever going to be not allowed to reproduce in Satanism or under the Satanic system. Just make sure who you reproduce with is compatible and will produce good results. This can be looked into in books on the subject or online.

See I told people high functioning autistics were smart btw 😉 IQ 129-145

Good enough probably.

It sounds like you are smart and in good shape. That's a lot more than could be said of a lot of people in this world that have children, you know. If you think about it.

I guess a little Asian admixture is normal, at least in a part of Europeans or European descended. Not perfect, thanks to Genghis Khan, but still white. I read it can get purified in some way through meditation. If not on you, then, on your children.

As for that weird genetic disease, if it worries you it may pass down to your offspring, you may be able to fix it with meditations and workings before having children.

I wouldn't worry too much about the autism or so called autism.

There is a conversation about that here:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60972

You may just be a smart person with a delayed emotional development (I'm just guessing here).

An SS having a family is great.

The other SS members are right.

I read Kelp is good against autism. Kelp is rich in iodine which is said to be good for detox.

Keep in mind that at this point in life any kid that doesn't act the standard way of all children is labeled autistic, you may not really be autistic. I probably would've been labeled as autistic too if they ever made disgnoses. I was labeled as dyxlexic though, even though I read better than everybody else and had no comprehension problems, bullshit.

Who cares about your genetic, just ask from the gods to give you whichever girl you want with magic.

MaRa666 said:
I read Kelp is good against autism. Kelp is rich in iodine which is said to be good for detox.

Maybe this really depends on the cause. This seems like something to me that could be from a bunch of different things and sometimes may be just the result of a person somewhat remembering past lives and not knowing how to adapt to the world as it is or certain astrological aspects.

If the cause of what the person has is toxins Kelp would help.

It could range from Just a label by psychologists to a serious mental problem where the person can hardly function. This is really hard to say cause it is a spectrum. It seems mostly a label in many cases like I said just like ADHD.

So the top person should remember that and look into it more.

How you perceive yourself shapes everything... perhaps those of you who are "high functioning autistic" should drop the label, and if needed, focus on fixing anything that holds you back, such as gaining better social skills or whatever, and never think of yourself again as being autistic. It's a harsh label, formerly used for borderline retards, so don't think of yourself like that again.

Just my opinion.

Lydia said:
How you perceive yourself shapes everything... perhaps those of you who are "high functioning autistic" should drop the label, and if needed, focus on fixing anything that holds you back, such as gaining better social skills or whatever, and never think of yourself again as being autistic. It's a harsh label, formerly used for borderline retards, so don't think of yourself like that again.

Just my opinion.

I agree with you here. Calling yourself autistic if you are “high functioning autistic” is only going to box you in more as a person and put up preconceived notions about yourself. I have some supposedly autistic friends and I honestly appreciate their company and feel like I can just say whatever. The few I know are blunt, honest, and inquisitive. We can talk about pretty much anything without much social stigma. These are qualities that can be refined but can provide a lot of value to people that appreciate that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back