Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan's Aquarius Age And Pluto at Aquarius

Apokovyski

Website
discord.gg
Hail to you all brothers and sisters from Satan...

As you know.. Earth is entering Age of Aquarius (Age of Satan).. Is the Actual transformation from Age of pisces to Age of Aquarius starts on 24.03.2023(When pluto enters Aquarius) ?
Whats gonna change If pluto enters Aquarius from Capricorn ?

Also, I saw Sumerian writings wrote: At Enki's Aquarius Age, Those who don't follow age's conditions will eliminated and reincarnated to the something like "lower level world".. How true is this ?
What gonna happen those who didn't followed the age's conditions ?

Thanks for information..

Remove your link to discord. Discord is a honeypot and there is no need for discord anyways.

The age of Aquarius or more specifically the energies probably popped up sometime during the Middle Ages leading to the Renaissance. You can also make the argument as further time goes on into the various industrial revolutions like the force multipler revolution, electrical, electro-mechanical, current digital revolutions. Certain inklings not total Aquarian domination just certain pokes and prods of the zodiacal forces.

On the 2023 time period there is a mini-AoA whereby a number of souls for about several months will be born as Pluto in Aquarius. I believe it was HP.Cobra who mentioned that there is a retrograde for zodiacs and thus after a few months we return back to Pisces.

Once 2025 hits AoA is inside both the direct and retrograde. So any person born after 2025 IS Aquarius by definition of Pluto being in Aquarius for a few years before Pluto moves to the next sign. But zodiacally in the background it's still Aquarius. But it's not till about 2,100ish(think 2150 or so) or so where we are official INSIDE the main portion of Aquarius.

In other words our Solar System planets are IN Aquarius minus Pluto, when in PiA it'll remain in PiA for a few years then move on. But that's just the Apex of the AoP/AoA in other words we are only starting to enter the AoA. It's not for another 100 or so years that we are official completely inside AoA as in total Aquarian property.

As for AoA just because we deem it the Age of Satan does not mean it's sunshine and farts. Rather quite the opposite. The enemy if it weren't for our efforts and the Gods would have turned the Age of Aquarius into the Age of Techno-communism on grey/reptilian scale the likes of which people would be dumbfounded how the enemy hooked mankind unto the drugs of technology.

In other words just like the Malefic and Benefic principles of planets. For example Venus is a wonderful Lesser Benefic planet but does have negatives such as for example having a sweet tooth i.e. getting fat or having health issues due to binging on rich sweet foods.

So the same with AoA. There's our AoA and there's the enemy AoA. Same with Age of Pisces, we could have developed massive spiritual development in all levels of realms physical, mental, spiritual, and technological. But the enemy decided to derail the train and force us into kosher supervision.

Don't listen to the hippies and those old stoner songs of the Age of Aquarius. Like for example how some hippies believed the Age of Aquarius would start sometime in the 1960s or 1970s or some people stating 2000 or 2012 is AoA time periods. Perhaps if we were with the Gods or advanced people and the kosher supervision was being fought SNWO vs JNWO. It's possible these certain dates could be pin points to certain movements both in astronomical and astrological but as well as physically on Earth of certain changes or certain aspects.

For example a member mentioned April 2022 during the Spring offensive the start of wars or more so the saber-rattling time period to begin the Summer offensives. Well April 2022 unfortunately shows a date of inflation and especially hyperinflation. Thus it should be stated it's not 100% OMG the World is ending. But it's more and more the enemy is trying to make SHTF thus because the enemy pushes and pulls the situation as well. We can limit or maybe even escape such non-sense they try to push and pull. AND even if the enemy performs a successful maneuver whereby it happens. It's without the kabalistic support or the supper is greatly hindered because of our side and they keep tripping and making mistakes a.k.a. Covid-19 the time people will remember in the future fondly as being the date in which many but not all conspiracy theories actually became conspiracy facts. And it shows the great divide between redpilled and bluepilled people.

My understanding of this if you try to tune into earth the energy field around it I encourage you to do this yourself if you want to know what I mean. You will feel mostly aquarius energies although still some pisces stuff. It wasn't like that when I was a kid and a little open to the astral it was mostly gross low vibration pisces stuff and fear energy I remember. So at some point when I was alive we entered the area where Aquarius starts to be felt more probably the middle of the first degree of pisces since we are going retrograde or the last degree of Aquarius. It may be that earth is going back and forth with this for awhile it also is probably still the fact that it takes awhile to fully manifest in human affairs.

I think Neptune in Pisces honestly is the last thing keeping in the age of Pisces and Jupiter in Pisces this last couple months sure didn't help us Manifest aquarius energies either so Pluto in Aquarius and Neptune in Aries that will definitely put us into more the full manifestation of age of Aquarius in human affairs.

I will be interested to feel the energy in March 2023 and watch what happens for those about 2 to 3 months if I remember right with Pluto in Aquarius.

If anyone is curious about Neptune in Aries what that may be like Jupiter is in Aries next year some of the time. Maybe do the Square cause Jupiter does not do bad in element of fire especially starting it when it's on 0 Degrees. Check out the themes there with Jupiter. Jupiter and Neptune are the rulers of Pisces share some similarities obviously. So that may be a preview of the themes that Neptune in Aries will have.

If you want to understand this better tune into the sun when it's changing signs when sun enters about the middle of the last degree maybe a little sooner maybe a little later depending on the sign you begin to feel the energies of the next sign more and more strongly till your in it. Then going retrograde it's the opposite you begin to feel the next sign as you do that too more and more till your in it..

This is what the transition period is. My understanding of this is the earth can go back and forth for awhile over this. So we may really not be fully with no pisces energy till the end of this century or next one. But that doesn't matter we can still win. Many will get to enjoy the beauty of the last bits or pisces energy.

I honestly think Pisces is a really beautiful sign and energy. For those who have felt Jupiter here and other planets or felt the vibe of someone who has this ascendant and isn't corrupted by enemy energy you know what I mean.

It's horrible what the enemy did. This could have been one of the most beautiful and spiritual ages in Earth's history if the enemy didn't attack.

The concept of mercy and helping others giving realizing all of society is interconnected merging with others as well as meditation and advancement these all deal with pisces. It's spiritual.

I say this just because a lot of people feel pisces equals bad oppression horrible weak etc.

Yes it can mean this but also it can be beautiful that is why I say this.

Gear88 said:
The age of Aquarius or more specifically the energies probably popped up sometime during the Middle Ages leading to the Renaissance. You can also make the argument as further time goes on into the various industrial revolutions like the force multipler revolution, electrical, electro-mechanical, current digital revolutions. Certain inklings not total Aquarian domination just certain pokes and prods of the zodiacal forces.

On the 2023 time period there is a mini-AoA whereby a number of souls for about several months will be born as Pluto in Aquarius. I believe it was HP.Cobra who mentioned that there is a retrograde for zodiacs and thus after a few months we return back to Pisces.

Once 2025 hits AoA is inside both the direct and retrograde. So any person born after 2025 IS Aquarius by definition of Pluto being in Aquarius for a few years before Pluto moves to the next sign. But zodiacally in the background it's still Aquarius. But it's not till about 2,100ish(think 2150 or so) or so where we are official INSIDE the main portion of Aquarius.

In other words our Solar System planets are IN Aquarius minus Pluto, when in PiA it'll remain in PiA for a few years then move on. But that's just the Apex of the AoP/AoA in other words we are only starting to enter the AoA. It's not for another 100 or so years that we are official completely inside AoA as in total Aquarian property.

As for AoA just because we deem it the Age of Satan does not mean it's sunshine and farts. Rather quite the opposite. The enemy if it weren't for our efforts and the Gods would have turned the Age of Aquarius into the Age of Techno-communism on grey/reptilian scale the likes of which people would be dumbfounded how the enemy hooked mankind unto the drugs of technology.

In other words just like the Malefic and Benefic principles of planets. For example Venus is a wonderful Lesser Benefic planet but does have negatives such as for example having a sweet tooth i.e. getting fat or having health issues due to binging on rich sweet foods.

So the same with AoA. There's our AoA and there's the enemy AoA. Same with Age of Pisces, we could have developed massive spiritual development in all levels of realms physical, mental, spiritual, and technological. But the enemy decided to derail the train and force us into kosher supervision.

Don't listen to the hippies and those old stoner songs of the Age of Aquarius. Like for example how some hippies believed the Age of Aquarius would start sometime in the 1960s or 1970s or some people stating 2000 or 2012 is AoA time periods. Perhaps if we were with the Gods or advanced people and the kosher supervision was being fought SNWO vs JNWO. It's possible these certain dates could be pin points to certain movements both in astronomical and astrological but as well as physically on Earth of certain changes or certain aspects.

For example a member mentioned April 2022 during the Spring offensive the start of wars or more so the saber-rattling time period to begin the Summer offensives. Well April 2022 unfortunately shows a date of inflation and especially hyperinflation. Thus it should be stated it's not 100% OMG the World is ending. But it's more and more the enemy is trying to make SHTF thus because the enemy pushes and pulls the situation as well. We can limit or maybe even escape such non-sense they try to push and pull. AND even if the enemy performs a successful maneuver whereby it happens. It's without the kabalistic support or the supper is greatly hindered because of our side and they keep tripping and making mistakes a.k.a. Covid-19 the time people will remember in the future fondly as being the date in which many but not all conspiracy theories actually became conspiracy facts. And it shows the great divide between redpilled and bluepilled people.

Enemy beaten at Astral, Even they try to convert AoA to that 'Techno-Communism' they can't have that power to do that.

Also If YHWH get complete destroyed, and Satan , gods come to earth before 2100~(Still At Age of Pisces) What can do for that situation ?
Using pisces Energies for boosting People's spirituality ? Or something else...

Also does physical changes on Earth affect Astrological situation ? For example at Black death Millions of people were died, Did this created lots of death energies on whole earth ? Or just at Europe ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back