Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reincarnation

yumais

1. After you die you will reincarnate in other person and have another life?

2. Why do i feel like dead is the best way to fix all my life problems and to have good life?

3. Why do i feel to destroy my life? Ik sound's weird but the truth is i don't have a social life or a good life you know like going with friends and other things like this, and i only waste my time because i have nothing to do, and i feel like i have to do everything because this is how people live, like things that are bad for health, smoking ciggarete and drink alchool... Idk but i got this mentality do all of this cause you will die one day no matter what. And i do this because i want to die, i feel sometimes i want to die and sometimes i don't, i really need to be fixed... I don't even known me what i want to do and what my life will be

Hail Father SATAN!

yumais said:

2. Why do i feel like dead is the best way to fix all my life problems and to have good life?

3. Why do i feel to destroy my life? Ik sound's weird but the truth is i don't have a social life or a good life you know like going with friends and other things like this, and i only waste my time because i have nothing to do, and i feel like i have to do everything because this is how people live, like things that are bad for health, smoking ciggarete and drink alchool... Idk but i got this mentality do all of this cause you will die one day no matter what. And i do this because i want to die, i feel sometimes i want to die and sometimes i don't, i really need to be fixed... I don't even known me what i want to do and what my life will be

Hail Father SATAN!

I'm sorry you are having a hard time. There are solutions, they just need to be figured out. One thing would be looking at the chart. Doing certain workings ect. Saturn is in Aquarius right now. Do you have any planets in Aquarius, Taurus, or Scorpio?

yumais said:

Hail Father SATAN!

1. If you have enouth energy left jes, if over many life times not meditated or done yoga the soul dosn´t have enouth energy and dissipates on the astral.

2. You don´t know death, death is boring, if you die you take all your problems with you and maybe have a worse body in the next life. If you have problems you have to solve them now, you can´t run from them. Maybe also enemy attack.

You can do this meditation to help with addiction:

Opening the Crown Chakra
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Crown_Chakra.html

3. You will die, if you don´t work everyday on your soul. Just do a love spell, get your self a girlfriend:

Satanic Self help about love/relationships/getting laid(For men.)
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33267

And don´t forget to clean your aura each day + aop daily+ RTRs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back